sasquatsch +1quote:
Stand juni 2014quote:
Jahoor, ik vraag me alleen af hoe bekend ze zijnquote:Op woensdag 25 juni 2014 16:39 schreef GradB het volgende:
Mag ik 3 films van Neil Blomkamp
-edit de derde film is nog niet uit.. de rest zijn shorts, past dit binnen de Fok! trivia regels?-
Zijn eerste 'film' duurde toch een minuutje of 8?quote:Op woensdag 25 juni 2014 17:01 schreef picodealion het volgende:
[..]
Jahoor, ik vraag me alleen af hoe bekend ze zijn. Shorts zijn ook films.
Hintje?quote:Op woensdag 25 juni 2014 16:39 schreef GradB het volgende:
Mag ik 3 films van Neil Blomkamp
-edit de derde film is nog niet uit.. de rest zijn shorts, past dit binnen de Fok! trivia regels?-
3x 1/2quote:Op woensdag 25 juni 2014 21:53 schreef GradB het volgende:
Matrix
Jada Pinket-Smith
Lord of the Rings
Karl Urban
Godfather
Sofia Coppola
Verder kom ik niet
Netjes!quote:Op woensdag 25 juni 2014 22:42 schreef DragonFodder het volgende:
American pie: fred willard
christopher mcdonald in een van die hele slechte dvd vervolgen
Speelt Ken, en bovengepostte Joan Cusack speelt Jessie.quote:
1/5quote:Op woensdag 25 juni 2014 22:52 schreef picodealion het volgende:
Maar ik zal een veilige gok doen op Sean Willyizzle Scottizzle.
De rest/5quote:Op woensdag 25 juni 2014 22:53 schreef Ahmad1nejad het volgende:
uma thurman
emma stone
liam neeson
mintz plasse
johny knoxville
halle berry
stephen merchant
Wie?quote:Often plays slobbish but likeable characters
Towering height and slender frame
quote:Does not like cell phones and does not own one. When he's working on a movie, he is given one and usually winds up losing it.
Good friends with actor Jon Favreau and Joaquin Phoenix.
quote:Was in a relationship with Jennifer Aniston (August 2005-November 2006).
quote:[2008] Topped Forbes list of actors who give movie studios the best return on their investment, with his films earning $14.75 Dollars for every $1 Dollar he is paid.
quote:
inmiddels niet meer iddquote:Op donderdag 26 juni 2014 00:03 schreef DragonFodder het volgende:
Die heeft toch geen slender frame?
Ik heb hem nooit slender gevonden, eerder een van de vollere acteurs.quote:
1/5quote:Op donderdag 26 juni 2014 00:28 schreef wyccie het volgende:
[..]
Ik heb hem nooit slender gevonden, eerder een van de vollere acteurs.
History of the World part 1
3/5quote:Op donderdag 26 juni 2014 00:31 schreef dyonvbaal het volgende:
space balls
the ladykillers
the producers?
4/5quote:
quote:: You got any last words before I kill you?
: I have a couple. Butt cheeks.
: Yeah, yeah. And, uh, and boobs. I just wanna say that again. Boobs.
: I'm gonna blow you both to hell, that's what I'm gonna do!
: Cool.
quote:: Hey,
, this book kicks ass. There's this talking snake, and a naked chick, and then this dude puts a leaf on his schlong.
: Cool.
quote:Op donderdag 26 juni 2014 09:56 schreef GradB het volgende:
Het klinkt als iets als Bill and Teds Excellent Adventure (ofzoiets?)
quote:
quote:: Chief, you know that guy whose camper they were whacking off in?
:
, you're a Federal Agent. You represent the United States government. Never end a sentence with a preposition.
: Oh, uh... You know that guy in whose camper they... I mean, that guy off in whose camper they were whacking?
quote:
quote:[after apprehending]
:
, I want you to give this scumbag a cavity search. I'm talking Roto-Rooter. Don't stop until you reach the back of his teeth.
quote:: I'm sorry. You have to speak up, son. I have this ringing in my ears. My doctor says it could be related to my heart palpitations.
: Really? I poop too much.
: Oh. Maybe you're lactose intolerant.
: I mean... No, no. I poop too much! And then I get tired.
| Forum Opties | |
|---|---|
| Forumhop: | |
| Hop naar: | |