abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_135130114
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 5 januari 2014 23:30 schreef AlwaysHappy het volgende:

[..]

Ik woon niet in Amsterdam maar voor Veronica Mars zou ik zeker gaan!
FOK! meet bij Veronica Mars? :+
c_/
  maandag 6 januari 2014 @ 13:40:15 #102
273461 AlwaysHappy
You've Been Gilmored!
pi_135142639
quote:
99s.gif Op zondag 5 januari 2014 23:53 schreef CrashO het volgende:

[..]

c_/
Goed idee! :P
Nintendo Switch: SW-1156-9327-1516 | Xbox Series X: Alwayshappyz | Photographer: D750, 24mm, 50mm, 85mm | TV Shows: Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, His Dark Materials, Veronica Mars, Fringe, The Good Wife, The Crown & More.
  maandag 6 januari 2014 @ 19:53:04 #103
69724 Lucky_Strike
Hello Sweetie
pi_135159283
quote:
99s.gif Op zondag 5 januari 2014 23:53 schreef CrashO het volgende:

[..]

c_/
I'm in!
Spoilers!
  zondag 12 januari 2014 @ 09:19:05 #104
69724 Lucky_Strike
Hello Sweetie
pi_135387350
Project Update #63: 63 Days to Go: Las Vegas, SXSW, Poster, Streaming & More.
For backers only Posted by Rob Thomas ♥ Like

Gang,

We're just 10 days into 2014, but I've got to tell you: I'm feeling good about the year in front of us.
And right now, I'm feeling even better about the last 24 hours. A lot has been happening, so I wanted to take a moment to fill you in.

What happen(ed) In Vegas...

Yesterday afternoon, Kristen and I made a quick trip to Las Vegas, where we accepted our film's first official award, as Variety's Breakthrough Movie of 2014.

I promised I'd tell you if anything interesting happened, so, show of hands -- who thinks that when receiving an award the photogenic leading actor should be the one to say a few words, and who thinks the nebbish, lisping writer should say a few words?

Would you rather watch Clooney or his writing partner Grant Heslov occupy center stage?

Exactly!

That was my thought process, too, which is why I had prepared nothing to say upon acceptance of our award last night. Obviously, Kristen Bell would be doing the talking. Kristen thought -- God knows why -- that I'd be doing the speaking. We were not the most prepared duo at the festivities.

It's odd, too, accepting an award for a movie that almost no one has seen. We realized we were accepting an award for the way the movie came to be. In other words, we were accepting the award on behalf of you -- our backers. Once that came into focus, we were able to find a few words. Or, rather, I stole my mini-acceptance from the dedication I'd written for the first Veronica Mars novel, which will be released in conjunction with the movie. Kristen, naturally, spoke from the heart.

In other news: I went all Chris Farley on Dean Norris backstage at the event. "You know that time... (panting) ... in Breaking Bad (panting)... when you got shot... (panting)... That was awesome.

Whoops. Spoiler Alert!

A big thanks, too, to Ryan Hansen who flew out to Las Vegas to introduce us. That boy's going places. He's got charm.

We've been invited to premiere the film at SXSW!

Even before the complementary cocktails were served en route to Las Vegas, I was in a good mood. As some of you might have seen yesterday afternoon, we also got confirmation that Veronica Mars has been invited to have its official world premiere as one of the featured films in this year's SXSW Film Festival.

(This is different than the invite-only Austin event, which was one of our Kickstarter rewards.)

There are a lot of reasons I'm excited to be premiering at SXSW. On a practical level, headlining a major film festival like SXSW is a big deal. It gives us a huge boost in helping more people discover Veronica, and for obvious reasons, I want as many people to see our movie as possible.

On a more personal level, and as a long-time resident of Austin, I've dreamed of headlining the SXSW Festival since it first began in the late eighties.

Today, SXSW is probably the biggest annual event in Austin. Every March, some 20,000 visitors descend on the town like locusts for a heady two-week orgy of music, film, tech and BBQ. But in 1987, it was a different beast -- a small-ish music festival where about 700 people got to hang out and drink while listening to mediocre local bands.

I don't mean to sound disparaging. I was in one of those mediocre locals bands. Perhaps even the mediocre-ist. To put it in perspective, in one of our favorite reviews of our band, the critic said, "I don't like them. They strike me as ordinary." Our band, Hey Zeus, played a number of classic originals: I Hate You and I Hope You Die; Moscow, Idaho; Betty Goes to Italy. Raise your hands if you have any of our classic mid-80s cassette releases!

We stopped getting invited to participate in SXSW once people realized we had only a modicum of talent. This might partly explain why I'm so excited to be back at the festival doing something in which my complete lack of musicianship is less of a drawback.

And if you're going to get a little notoriety, your home town is a pretty good place to get it.

Kickstarter Premiere dates are finalized.

Here's another piece of good news: now that we've been confirmed as part of the SXSW lineup, we've also been able to finish negotiating the rest of the dates and venues we need, which means we now have confirmed dates for the Austin, NYC and LA Kickstarter premieres.

If your Kickstarter rewards include tickets to one of the premiere events, you'll get another email in the next hour with the confirmed date, along with a few quick questions and details. Please be sure to read it and respond ASAP.

If you don't have tickets to one of the premieres, there's good news and bad news.

The good news is, we still love and value you, and are grateful for all of your help.

The bad news is that all three premiere events, and the afterparties, are completely booked. Unless something changes and we tell you otherwise, there are no additional tickets available. We love you, I promise, but physics are physics, and full is full.

Want to rewatch the series before March 14?

Since production started, we have gotten a lot of requests to make the original three seasons of the series available for streaming online. Obviously, that's a good idea. Less obviously, it's also much, much, much more complicated than it sounds. I don't fully understand it myself, so I won't try to explain all of the details, but it's a huge, complex process.

Well, miracles do happen, Virginia: starting right now, all three seasons of Veronica Mars are streaming on Amazon Prime and free to Amazon Prime members.

The timing, as it turns out, is almost perfect: there are 64 episodes of Veronica Mars, and 63 days left until March 14. That's one episode a day, with the series finale on the morning of the premiere, and you're set for opening day.

And, if you prefer a more social re-watch experience, you might want to join the fans over at Neptune Rising (@neptunerising), who have organized a schedule to re-watch the entire series between now and the film, and are live-tweeting an episode each day. They started a week ago, but you can still catch up.

In other news...

You liked the trailer!

It's been just about a week since we debuted the official Veronica Mars trailer, and the response has been amazing. The trailer is available on several different sites, but the one we posted on our YouTube channel alone is already approaching 2.5 million views. In a week. We were hoping for a good response, but 2.5 million views in a week... that's better than good. That's fantastic.

This movie might just do okay, gang.

And now, we've got a poster to go with it.

With our trailer burning up the YouTube charts, we thought it might be time to release the official Veronica Mars poster, to go along with it. You can read more over at Yahoo! Movies, where we just debuted the image to the public, but I'm feeling good about it.

In case you're wondering: yes, this is the poster you'll receive as part of your Kickstarter rewards. No, the actors haven't started autographing the signed posters yet. And yes, we're planning to send the posters to you in protective tubes to keep them safe.

More about theatrical release plans.

One last note: we know that many fans outside the United States are still waiting for details about international release plans, and that many fans inside the United States are eager for a list of theaters where the movie will appear in the United States.

We are eager for those things too, but I promise, we're not keeping them from you. As I said in Update #59, those are discussions and decisions that take time, and all of those details are still being worked out. We might not have answers until 3-4 weeks before the movie comes out, but as soon as we know, you'll know. I promise.

---

That should do it for this time.

Happy New Year, everybody.

Rob
Spoilers!
  zondag 12 januari 2014 @ 10:11:07 #105
117598 Gebraden_Wombat
lekker bij rijst
pi_135387882
Iemand al iets leuks gedaan met z'n stickers?
Op dinsdag 23 augustus 2011 23:18 schreef problematiQue het volgende:
Mensen die zomaar claimen dat A beter is dan B moet je gewoon negeren. Internetruis.
pi_135545354
quote:
‘Veronica Mars’ Gets Digital Spinoff Series On CW

The Veronica Mars comeback continues. On the heels of the long-gestating movie finally getting made this year through a kickstarter campaign, Veronica Mars also is getting a spinoff series, for now online only. The CW made the announcement at the top of its TCA presentation.

No details were given about the series, which will be for the CW’s digital platform CW Seed, but it hails from Veronica Mars creator and the movie’s co-writer/director Rob Thomas. “He is very excited about it,” CW president Mark Pedowitz said, noting that Thomas will focus on the digital series after he completes work on the Veronica Mars movie as well as on a hot drama project he has at the CW, iZombie, which I hear looks very good for a pilot pickup.

Pedowitz said the spinoff originated with the digital division of Warner Bros., the studio behind the original series, which reached out to CW Seed. The deal was sealed with a phone call by Pedowitz to Thomas who committed to the project. Thomas has concept ideas and plans for “potential people who could be involved” but nothing has been locked in yet, Pedowitz said.

The spinoff is expected to feature characters from the original series, with Kristen Bell’s Veronica likely to make occasional appearances. “I have great faith in Rob,” Pedowitz said. Since CW Seed is designed as an incubator for shows that could transition to TV, it is not inconceivable to see Veronica Mars back in primetime.
Mensen die zomaar claimen dat A beter is dan B moet je gewoon negeren. Internetruis.
  woensdag 15 januari 2014 @ 23:44:18 #107
273461 AlwaysHappy
You've Been Gilmored!
pi_135545588
quote:
11s.gif Op woensdag 15 januari 2014 23:38 schreef Gebraden_Wombat het volgende:

[..]

Nice :)
Nintendo Switch: SW-1156-9327-1516 | Xbox Series X: Alwayshappyz | Photographer: D750, 24mm, 50mm, 85mm | TV Shows: Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, His Dark Materials, Veronica Mars, Fringe, The Good Wife, The Crown & More.
pi_135545895
quote:
11s.gif Op woensdag 15 januari 2014 23:38 schreef Gebraden_Wombat het volgende:

[..]

fap fap fap
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
pi_135556825
Maar welk karakter krijgt dan de spin-off?

Better call Cliff?
Vinnie, P.I.?
Everybody loves Weevil?
pi_135557869
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 16 januari 2014 12:49 schreef Gebraden_Wombat het volgende:
Maar welk karakter krijgt dan de spin-off?

Better call Cliff?
Vinnie, P.I.?
Everybody loves Weevil?
The adventures of Mac and Dick *O*
Spoilers!
  dinsdag 28 januari 2014 @ 22:27:11 #111
273461 AlwaysHappy
You've Been Gilmored!
pi_136074611
Voor Europa niet echt belangrijk, maar toch :

http://tvline.com/2014/01(...)e-theater-locations/
pi_136886875
:@ Ik loop alweer heel wat updates achter :@

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Ik zal straks de rest plakken. Er zijn nog 8 updates te gaan :o
Spoilers!
pi_137321920
Is er eigenlijk nog nieuws over een Nederlandse vertoning? Ik wil hem toch heel graag zien :{
pi_137324195
Volgens Wikipedia komt de verhuur/ koop versie op dezelfde dag uit.

Dit komt ook overeen met de belofte op kickstarter.

Ik denk niet dat een Nederlandse bioscoop de film draait, want als een film over 14 dagen draait moet dat te vinden zijn op Google.
  Redactie Games zondag 2 maart 2014 @ 21:27:07 #115
52557 crew  Mr.Noodle
Offtopic in geleuter...
pi_137325087
http://www.theverge.com/2(...)ine-at-the-same-time.

Zowel in bioscopen als via internet. Nu hopen dat het niet enkel in Amerika is.
How do you get precisely 4 Gallons of water with a 3 Gallon and 5 Gallon Can...
pi_137325253
Het internet stopt niet bij de grenzen van Amerika. Als het hier niet officieel komt, komt het wel op een minder officiële manier hier.
pi_137325327
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 2 maart 2014 21:27 schreef Mr.Noodle het volgende:
http://www.theverge.com/2(...)ine-at-the-same-time.

Zowel in bioscopen als via internet. Nu hopen dat het niet enkel in Amerika is.
geheid dat dat alleen in de usa is, ik zie dat hier niet gebeuren
  Redactie Games zondag 2 maart 2014 @ 21:32:38 #118
52557 crew  Mr.Noodle
Offtopic in geleuter...
pi_137325417
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 2 maart 2014 21:29 schreef pvc het volgende:
Het internet stopt niet bij de grenzen van Amerika. Als het hier niet officieel komt, komt het wel op een minder officiële manier hier.
Nou ja, ik bedoelde meer dat het wel mooi zou zijn dat het ook bijvoorbeeld via Netflix in NL te bekijken is. Of dat mensen uit NL die Kickstarterbacker zijn ook gewoon een DRM-vrij digitale kopie krijgen vanaf de release-date.
  maandag 3 maart 2014 @ 11:24:00 #119
69724 Lucky_Strike
Hello Sweetie
pi_137340407
SPOILER: updates 69-75
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Spoilers!
  maandag 3 maart 2014 @ 11:54:21 #120
69724 Lucky_Strike
Hello Sweetie
pi_137341241
SPOILER: updates 76-81
Spoilers!
  maandag 3 maart 2014 @ 11:55:43 #121
69724 Lucky_Strike
Hello Sweetie
pi_137341294
Sorry mensen voor de vertraging in de updates... Maar nu ben ik eindelijk bij en heb wederom goede voornemens om het bij te houden :P

Ik ben aankomend weekend in Birmingham... Helaas een week te vroeg om de premiere mee te maken. Jammer }:|
Spoilers!
  maandag 3 maart 2014 @ 13:53:48 #122
273461 AlwaysHappy
You've Been Gilmored!
pi_137344501
Dank voor de updates! Kijk erg uit naar de film, leuk dat ze er zoveel werk in steken. Helaas nog niets in Nederlandse bioscopen. Zal vast wel een manier zijn om het alsnog te kijken in dat weekend :P
  maandag 3 maart 2014 @ 13:59:54 #123
69724 Lucky_Strike
Hello Sweetie
pi_137344656
Ik heb er ook echt zin in. En ik wil een Team Dick t-shirt 8-)
Spoilers!
pi_137350806
Topper!
pi_137351605
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 3 maart 2014 13:53 schreef AlwaysHappy het volgende:
Dank voor de updates! Kijk erg uit naar de film, leuk dat ze er zoveel werk in steken. Helaas nog niets in Nederlandse bioscopen. Zal vast wel een manier zijn om het alsnog te kijken in dat weekend :P
Ik krijg soberso een digital copy

Maar die zal ook wel via usenet/torrents in no time het web rondzwerven :P
pi_137390326
  dinsdag 4 maart 2014 @ 20:18:49 #128
69724 Lucky_Strike
Hello Sweetie
pi_137392034
quote:
Ik ben in het nieuws *O*

Jammer dat het nieuwsbericht niet zo positief is -O-
Spoilers!
pi_137394350
quote:
13s.gif Op dinsdag 4 maart 2014 19:38 schreef wolfrolf het volgende:

[..]

Droevig.
ik had niks anders verwacht eigenlijk.. als de distributeur wel hem naar NL had gebracht had ik niet verwacht dat pathe hem ging draaien eigenlijk.. misschien ergens een kleine bioscoop keten in het oosten van het land, maarja, daar heb ik niks aan...
  Redactie Games dinsdag 4 maart 2014 @ 21:27:57 #130
52557 crew  Mr.Noodle
Offtopic in geleuter...
pi_137395427
Nou ja, wereldwijd digitaal tegen betaling beschikbaar. Vindt het wel prima zo. Zoveel toevoeging heeft de film denk ik niet als je em in de bioscoop bekijkt.
pi_137404535
quote:
6s.gif Op maandag 3 maart 2014 17:34 schreef wolfrolf het volgende:

[..]

Ik krijg soberso een digital copy

Maar die zal ook wel via usenet/torrents in no time het web rondzwerven :P
SOBERSO???? 8)7
  woensdag 5 maart 2014 @ 09:31:18 #132
69724 Lucky_Strike
Hello Sweetie
pi_137406064
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 5 maart 2014 07:02 schreef zeebeschuit het volgende:

[..]

SOBERSO???? 8)7
Ken je Fok!memes :Y
Spoilers!
  woensdag 5 maart 2014 @ 09:38:38 #133
69724 Lucky_Strike
Hello Sweetie
pi_137406241
05-03-2014
Project Update #82: 10 Days to Go: More Fan Screenings, More PATH Incentives. Plus... the soundtrack is out!
For backers only Posted by Rob Thomas ♥ Like

Gang,

We've hit the final countdown: just ten days left until the worldwide release of Veronica Mars, and just four days until our premiere in Austin.

I'm sure we'll have more to share throughout the week. For today, just a few quick updates.

Fan Screenings for Australia & Mexico
Last week, I was able to announce that Warner Bros had arranged a Fan Screening for our Swedish backers in Stockholm. Today, I've got more good news: this time, for our Australian and Mexican backers.

AUSTRALIA
For Australian backers who want their chance to see Veronica Mars in a theater with other fans, good news: Warner Bros has been able to arrange Fan Screenings in three major cities on March 14 -- the same day as the film's US theatrical release.
The Australian Veronica Mars Fan Screenings will be held on March 14, at 7:30 PM, in:
• SYDNEY - Hoyts Entertainment Quarter
• MELBOURNE - Hoyts Melbourne Central
• BRISBANE - Hoyts Stafford
Tickets are available through the participating theaters, and further details will be available at
www.warnerbros.com.au/veronicamars.

MEXICO
Working with Cinepremiere, Warner Bros has also been able to arrange an exclusive Fan Screening in Mexico City on March 13, at 6:00 PM.
The screening will be held at the WB Theatrical Offices, and will be exclusive to Cinepremiere fans. More details will be available on the Cinepremiere site starting tomorrow morning.

And again -- even if you're not near a participating theater, remember -- no matter what, you'll still be able to see the movie on March 14, along with the rest of the world, through digital retailers and participating cable/satellite providers.

Official Soundtrack is now available.

If you don't believe in pre-ordering music, but still want to own the Official Soundtrack to the movie, you'll be pleased to know it's available, starting today, for download through Amazon, iTunes and more.

And, to celebrate the release of the soundtrack, several of the featured artists asked us to pass along video messages they've recorded, to thank you for making the movie possible.

More incentives to support PATH.
PRIVATE BENEFIT SCREENING

The CrowdRise Benefit Screening to Help PATH still has a few seats left, so if you want a guaranteed seat to see the movie with Kristen at her private showing on March 16, you can still get two tickets when you donate $500 or more.

And to give you a little extra motivation, Kristen has added an additional incentive for anyone who wants to help her fundraise for PATH:

The top 5 people who raise the most for PATH will get to hang out with Kristen and a few members of the cast at a VIP Reception after the screening.

Even better, you don't need to donate the money yourself: using CrowdRise, you can help Kristen fundraise by getting other people to contribute and support PATH. It's just like the fundraisers you might have done as a kid, only instead of selling cookies or wrapping paper, you're helping the homeless. And instead of getting a clock radio, you get to hang out with Kristen and some of the cast.

If you've donated to get tickets, you already have your own fundraising page, and if you don't, you can set one up for free. Visit CrowdRise for more details on how it works.

Right now, the person in fifth place has raised $700. You've got time left to beat that.

BE KRISTEN'S DATE

Meanwhile, for those of you who want to be Kristen's date to the LA Premiere, Kristen, Jason and Chris have decided to add another reward to raise the stakes -- if the total amount raised hits their goal of $250,000.

I'll let the three of them explain.

So, there it is: now you can help PATH, go on a date with Kristen and resolve the Logan vs. Piz debate. (Or, at least, choose who you and Kristen will be sitting next to.) Be sure to enter or donate again to help reach the $250,000 goal (and increase your chance of winning) by this Friday.
--
That's all for this evening.
Almost there, gang.
Rob
Spoilers!
pi_137583089
Er komt een voorstelling van Veronica Mars in Nederland! Alleen jammer dat je de kaartjes kunt winnen!
  maandag 10 maart 2014 @ 15:27:02 #135
273461 AlwaysHappy
You've Been Gilmored!
pi_137583140
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 10 maart 2014 15:25 schreef WeirdlyWired het volgende:
Er komt een voorstelling van Veronica Mars in Nederland! Alleen jammer dat je de kaartjes kunt winnen!
Waar dan?
pi_137583272
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 10 maart 2014 15:27 schreef AlwaysHappy het volgende:

[..]

Waar dan?
Dat stond er dan weer niet bij. Ik zat te hopen dat er meer info was. Maar artikel van nu.nl
  Moderator maandag 10 maart 2014 @ 15:45:11 #137
121347 crew  senesta
Risicovol
pi_137583638
JoOlz: "So much good shit in senesta's head, I call it Ideahhrea."
  maandag 10 maart 2014 @ 18:54:28 #139
273461 AlwaysHappy
You've Been Gilmored!
pi_137589283
pi_137623898
quote:
Supervet _O_

Komt-ie dan toch uit in Nederland? Op de Pathé-site staat namelijk van niet
  dinsdag 11 maart 2014 @ 18:16:03 #141
273461 AlwaysHappy
You've Been Gilmored!
pi_137624434
quote:
11s.gif Op dinsdag 11 maart 2014 17:57 schreef iBenny het volgende:

[..]

Supervet _O_

Komt-ie dan toch uit in Nederland? Op de Pathé-site staat namelijk van niet
Is maar echt een keer :)
pi_137627138
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 11 maart 2014 18:16 schreef AlwaysHappy het volgende:

[..]

Is maar echt een keer :)
Dan maar ff met de tig verschillende prijsvragen op internet meedoen :s)
pi_137650112
mooi, maar ik ga niet van z-limburg naar Amsterdam rijden voor Veronica Mars, of Kristen Bell moet samen met me kijken :P
pi_137652981
ik ga geen gierige distributeur supporten door mee te doen aan een prijsvraag
  Redactie Games woensdag 12 maart 2014 @ 23:54:54 #145
52557 crew  Mr.Noodle
Offtopic in geleuter...
pi_137680790
Lol, al die slijmjurken in dat prijsvragen topic.. :')
  donderdag 13 maart 2014 @ 08:38:40 #146
273461 AlwaysHappy
You've Been Gilmored!
pi_137684007
Veel mensen die hier sowieso nooit posten vooral :P
pi_137688451
Dear VERONICA MARS backer,

We are very excited to let you know that your Digital Download reward will be sent on March 14! Accordingly, you may want to add this e-mail address to your address book to prevent your SPAM filters from blocking the email with your Download.

----

Ik kijk em wel in het comfort van mijn eigen huis en 42" TV.
pi_137688491
quote:
14s.gif Op donderdag 13 maart 2014 11:39 schreef wolfrolf het volgende:
Dear VERONICA MARS backer,

We are very excited to let you know that your Digital Download reward will be sent on March 14! Accordingly, you may want to add this e-mail address to your address book to prevent your SPAM filters from blocking the email with your Download.

----

Ik kijk em wel in het comfort van mijn eigen huis en 42" TV.
denk je lekker te gaan kijken: "this content is restricted for use only in USA" :')

ik zie het zo gebeuren :s)
pi_137689183
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 13 maart 2014 08:38 schreef AlwaysHappy het volgende:
Veel mensen die hier sowieso nooit posten vooral :P
Jammer is dat inderdaad. Ik zou graag gaan. Ik ben backer en actief in dit topic. En iemand die zich speciaal registreert om kans te maken op de kaarten maakt evenveel kans als ik.

Ik zal weer eens wat updates de lucht in gooien nu ik weer in het land ben.

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Lucky_Strike op 13-03-2014 12:18:35 ]
Spoilers!
pi_137689437
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 13 maart 2014 11:40 schreef mschol het volgende:

[..]

denk je lekker te gaan kijken: "this content is restricted for use only in USA" :')

ik zie het zo gebeuren :s)
Neen. En anders torrent danwel usenet ik gewoon de 1080p rip binnen

Noprob
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')