abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_117912549
Motocross Illustrated #21 (Gratis online magazine)

Met maar liefst 118 pagina's!

Meer:
http://issuu.com/redeleve(...)=window&pageNumber=1

En ik las dat Herlings aan de MX2 en MX1 zal deelnemen bij het ONK in Harfsen.
  Trouwste user 2022 vrijdag 12 oktober 2012 @ 23:50:00 #27
7889 tong80
Spleenheup
pi_117917020
Nober ken je de legendarische Broer Dirks nog ?

Was één van mijn jeugdhelden.

:P
Ik noem een Tony van Heemschut,een Loeki Knol,een Brammetje Biesterveld en natuurlijk een Japie Stobbe !
pi_117918998
Broer Dirkx heeft ook nog twee broers, Jan en Albert. Maar Broer werd zes keer Nederlands kampioen 500cc en ook nog drievoudig Nederlands kampioen zijspancross.

Van Heugten, Wolsink en Karsmakers hebben ook wel het e.e.a gewonnen in de ONK's.

Heb ik van deze site:
http://www.karuco-moto.nl/HTML/LIJSTEN/NK-kampioenen.htm

Dit weekend de strandrace in Weston met o.a. Herlings, de Dijcker en Simpson
http://www.rhlactivities.com/weston_beach_race/

GP Qatar in 2013 en ook in Thailand werd eerder al bekendgemaakt
http://www.mxlarge.com/ne(...)-2013-opening-season
pi_117950432

Weet niet of het ergens te zien is.
pi_117965446
Herlings heeft de Weston Strand Race 2012 gewonnen

Hij reed 22 ronde's en alleen Shaun Simpson bleef in dezelfde ronde, Ken de Dijcker werd derde op een ronde van Herlings. De race duurde drie uur en het was de 30ste editie, gemiddeld duurde één ronde dus 8 minuten en 18 seconden.
pi_117965975
_O_

Jammer dat ze zo'n strandrace niet meer in Nederland doen.
pi_117976643
MX2 World Champion Jeffrey Herlings took victory today at his debut RHL Beach Race at Weston-Super-Mare, which was fuelled by Monster Energy, after an exciting battle across the three-hours around the dune course with Shaun Simpson, who finished second and Ken De Dycker, who concluded the race third.

With an estimated 65,000 strong crowd over the RHL Beach Race weekend, the star riders raced against the amateurs in a 500-strong entry for this afternoon’s solo race, where Weston debutant de Dycker took the early lead in the unusual October sunshine.

The tall Belgian racer tackled the dunes with anger aboard his KTM 450, which saw him go over the bars after hitting a boggy section, and with having to make extra fuel stops unlike his competitors, Simpson was able to get by after a handful of laps. Into the middle-part of the 30th anniversary event Monster Energy Yamaha’s Simpson, whose father Willie won the race in 1983, had pulled a good lead, but he got a little excited and made a bad line-choice while weaving past slower riders, which sent him over the bars.

The 24-year-old Scottish racer had to make an extra stop to check things were okay, as he thought he had damaged a radiator after a collision, allowing 18-year-old Dutchman Herlings to take the lead. In the final hour it was all about who could stay strong and nurse their hard worked machines to the end of the chaotic race, which comprises of dunes the size of a small house and over a mile long straight. De Dycker had pitted four times to Simpsons three, and Herlings capitalised with just two stops and some calculated riding to take victory aboard his KTM 350 machine at his first attempt.

Honda man Brad Anderson, who has recently returned to the UK a season racing in Australia, was looking to improve on his podium finish from last year, but he lost the use of his back brake early on and ended the day fifth behind Nathan Watson.

Local-man Tom Church from Bath, who was runner-up last year after leading for much of the race, had a disastrous time, as his bike broke after just over one lap. Earlier in the day Joseph Ruby took the youth quad three class win, with Lestyn Rowlands taking victory in the youth quad two class and Callum Brooks in the youth quad one race.

Tommy Clarke won the small wheel 85cc class, while Isle of Man’s Jed Etchells, who won the 65cc class last year, put on a great performance to finish second, with Welshman Josh Greedy third. In the 85cc big wheel class local man Todd Kellet from Langport put on a sterling performance to take the win with Alfie Bowtell second and Josh Coleman third.

Jeffrey Herlings – adult solo race winner “It was really good. I was surprised how well it went, as I paced myself in the beginning to save my energy. I was about 30 seconds back, but I cruised around and only had to do two pit stops for fuel, which helped. It was really something I liked to do, and it’s way different than riding normal motocross or GP’s. I loved it, so maybe it’s something to do again in the future, and I definitely think everyone should have a go at racing it at least once in their lifetime. I didn’t expect to win the first time, so I’m quite surprised with the result. I had a couple of crashes, went through the fence really fast at one point, but anyway congratulations to Shaun in second and Ken in third because it was really tough. The straight was really cool, as you can get to over 100mph, which is an amazing feeling and I loved it. The atmosphere was great and you can’t ride race speed with the amateurs, as they go left to right, right to left and you’re not always sure where they are going to start or end, but it was a lot of fun to be with them. That part was particularly difficult, not to crash with the other guys, but a big thanks to KTM for giving me a great bike. It was really well organised, the flag marshalls were good and it wasn’t dangerous at all, as I thought it might be, which was positive. I am really glad I came.”

Shaun Simpson – adult solo second place “It’s been a great weekend and good to be part of. I am just really happy we got round in one piece. Everything went well apart from having a crash when I got a bit excited in the lead and I also had to make an unexpected pit stop. I was behind two guys on a jump and there were two main lines, but I thought I could make a new one to get by, and I went over the dune to find there was a big soft part at the back end of it, which sent me over the bars. I thought I broke my radiator too after colliding with someone, but it was a good event and I definitely need to be back next year to take the win. It’s nice to see so many people getting behind a motorcycling event, and it’s a bit different for everyone, so I was pleased to see it so well supported.”

Ken de Dycker – adult solo third place “My race went okay, but on the first lap I was a bit crazy and tried to jump things that just weren’t possible. I crashed a few times and got my bike stuck. It was a really fun race and I’ve never done anything like it before. Racing against the amateurs was the funniest part; seeing everyone in front of you doing some crazy things and I was just laughing in my helmet going round. I’d really like to do this again but we had to stop four times, as I had a smaller fuel tank than the others. It has been a great weekend overall.”

Gareth Hockey – Director of RHL Activities “It’s been a fantastic weekend for us. I’d say it’s possibly one of the best events we have organised, and while I always want more to find perfection, I can be satisfied with how everything went. The feedback we’ve had has been excellent, the racing was good, and we’ve put the event back on track after a difficult few years. Thanks to everyone involved; the sponsors, the staff who work so hard for months on end in the planning, those who worked throughout the weekend, the spectators, competitors and our guest riders. We are now really looking forward to next year.”
pi_118209609

Volledig: http://media.handlebarfes(...)lts/Weston_Solos.pdf

Dit weekend ONK Harfsen en de Monster Energy Cup!

Herlings krijgt in de MX1 concurrentie van De Dijcker, Bobryshev en Shaun Simpson.

http://www.monsterenergycup.com/index.htm
pi_118243814
Herlings wint de eerste manche in de MX2 en MX1 in Harfsen, nog 2 manches.

mxplanet twitterde op zondag 21-10-2012 om 14:09:31 1ste manche MX2: 1 herlings 2 klein kromhof 3 eggens 4 nicholls 5 de waal 6 bastemeijer 7 olsson 8 bogers 9 kras 10 vd bogaert 11 folkers reageer retweet
mxplanet twitterde op zondag 21-10-2012 om 14:51:23 Uitslag 1e manche MX1: 1 herlings 2 simpson op een ronde 3 lindstrom 4 de reuver 5 saris 6 justs 7 salaets 8 brakke 9 reijnders 10vijfeijken reageer retweet
pi_118249801
quote:
MX1,eerste manche:
1. Jeffrey Herlings,KTM
2. Shaun Simpson,GB,Yam
3. Kim Lindström,Zwe,Yam
4. Marc de Reuver,KTM
5. William Saris,Yam
Tweede manche:
1. Jeffrey Herlings,KTM
2. Shaun Simpson,GB,Yam
3. Marc de Reuver,KTM
4. August Justs,Let,Hon
5. Kristof Salaets,Bel,Hon

MX2,eerste manche:
1. Jeffrey Herlings,KTM
2. Ceriel Klein Kromhof,Hon
3. Erik Eggens,Yam
4. Jake Nicholls,GB,KTM
5. Micha-Boy de Waal,Suz
Tweede manche:
1. Jeffrey Herlings,KTM
2. Mike Kras,Suz
3. Erik Eggens,Yam
4. Ceriel Klein Kromhof,Hon
5. Jake Nicholls,GB,KTM
_O_ _O_ _O_

Nou maar even rust nemen Herlings.
pi_118250039
Ik had niet verwacht dat hij ze allemaal zou winnen, las dat Bobryshev een flinke val heeft gehad en ik zie De Dijcker niet in de top 5?

Straks even de Monster Energy Cup kijken, is nog aan het downloaden. ;)

[ Bericht 30% gewijzigd door Nober op 22-10-2012 00:42:46 ]
pi_118264242
ONK Harfsen
http://www.mylaps.com/results/showevent.jsp?id=851143

In de 85cc ging het tussen Davy Pootjes en Bas Vaessen, vooraf was er maar één punt verschil in het voordeel van Pootjes. In de eerste manche won Pootjes met Vaessen als tweede en in de tweede manche won Vaessen en werd Pootjes kampioen door als tweede te eindigen met 313 punten om 312 punten.

In de 125cc stond Jaap Corneth 18 punten vóór Jeffrey Ebbers en Jaap was met de winst in de eerste manche naar 21 punten voorsprong gekomen nadat Ebbers als tweede over de finish kwam. In de tweede manche won Ludovic Brevers zijn eerste ONK manche dit jaar met Freek van der Vlist op de tweede plek en de Nederlands kampioen daar weer achter met een totaal overwinning in Harfsen terwijl Ebbers als vierde eindigde.

In de MX2 was het al beslist maar Herlings had zowaar een uitdaging omdat hij in zowel de MX2 als in de MX1 mocht deelnemen...

Eerste Manche, MX2 (20 ronde's)
1 Jeffrey Herlings 34:35.921
2 Ceriel Klein Kromhof + 51.796
3 Erik Eggens + 1:05.064
4 Jake Nicholls (GBr) + 1:21.324
5 Micha-Boy de Waal + 1:27.140
6 Donny Bastemeijer + 1:29.219
Volledig: http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=2513322

Tweede Manche, MX2 (20 ronde's)
1 Jeffrey Herlings 34:27.006
2 Mike Kras + 1 Lap
3 Erik Eggens + 1 Lap
4 Ceriel Klein Kromhof + 1 Lap
5 Jake Nicholls (GBr) + 1 Lap
6 Lars van Berkel + 1 Lap
Volledig: http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=2513323

Eerste Manche, MX1 (20 ronde's)
1 Jeffrey Herlings 33:50.678
2 Shaun Simpson (GBr) + 1 Lap
3 Kim Lindstrom (Zwe) + 1 Lap
4 Marc de Reuver + 1 Lap
5 William Saris + 1 Lap
6 Augusts Justs (Let) + 1 Lap
Volledig: http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=2513316

Tweede Manche, MX1 (19 ronde's)
1 Jeffrey Herlings 33:52.534
2 Shaun Simpson (GBr) + 57.256
3 Marc de Reuver + 1:41.840
4 Augusts Justs (Let) + 1 Lap
5 Kristof Salaets (Bel) + 1 Lap
6 William Saris + 1 Lap
Volledig: http://www.mylaps.com/results/showrun.jsp?id=2513317

In de MX1 werd Herjan Brakke Nederlands kampioen met een achtste en elfde plaats omdat kampioenschapsleider Evgeny Bobryshev in de eerste manche zwaar ten val kwam en het in de tweede manche voor gezien hield.

Auw! Zie 'm nu pas.
pi_120035439
Op 5 januari begint de AMA Supercross dat is dus over 29 dagen!

450cc
Villopoto is de kampioen van de afgelopen 2 jaar en Justin Barcia (250cc East kampioen van 2011 en 2012) gaat de overstap maken naar de 450cc. Daarnaast natuurlijk de 450cc kampioen 2010 Ryan Dungey, 450cc kampioen 2004 en 2008 Chad Reed en 450cc kampioen van 2007 en 2009 James Stewart aan de start met ook nog Trey Canard, Kevin Windham, Tyla Rattray (wereldkampioen MX2 2008), Davi Millsaps en velen anderen.

250cc
Heeft een East en West klasse waardoor er voor beide 9 races in totaal zijn met nog een finale van beste rijders in de laatste ronde die niet meetelt om het kampioenschap.

Eli Tomac is de kampioen in de 250cc West en zal daar ook weer gaan racen, daarnaast rijders zoals Dean Wilson, Blake Baggett, Ken Roczen, Marvin Musquin, Blake Wharton, Malcolm Stewart, Darryn Durham.

Kalender 2013
5 januari de eerste ronde in het Angel Stadium te Anaheim en daarna elke week een race alleen niet op 30 maart en de laatste races is op 4 mei in het Sam Boyd Stadium te Las Vegas.

Zie: http://www.amasupercross.com/viewpost.aspx?postId=530
pi_120726003
De preview voor de 2013 AMA Supercross!

pi_121934257
Inmiddels al 3 races verreden in de AMA Supercross en aanstaand weekend race 4 in Oakland!

Round 1, 5 januari

Round 2, 12 januari

Round 3, 19 januari

Standen
450cc
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
250cc West (na 3 van de 9 races)
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Herlings in training voor het MX2 WK 2013 en hij gaat waarschijnlijk het Belgisch Kampioenschap rijden in plaats van het ONK, op 17 februari gaat hij een eenmalig meedoen in het Italiaans Kampioenschap. En hij gaat ook eenmalig racen in Engeland op Hawkstone Park.

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Nober op 23-01-2013 13:33:01 ]
pi_121950112
Geen Marvin Musquin?

edit: Hij doet natuurlijk de East series.
pi_121965863
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 23 januari 2013 19:29 schreef TargaFlorio het volgende:
Geen Marvin Musquin?

edit: Hij doet natuurlijk de East series.
Klopt en die beginnen pas in Arlington volgens mij.
pi_122419666
Anaheim 3 staat inmiddels online. ;)

WK MX1 & MX2 begint op 2 maart in Losail, Qatar waarbij de MX2 en MX1 in de tweede manche tegen elkaar gaan crossen, is weer iets nieuws om de overzeese GP's aantrekkelijker te maken.
pi_122422543
quote:
14s.gif Op zondag 3 februari 2013 15:26 schreef Nober het volgende:
Qatar waarbij de MX2 en MX1 in de tweede manche tegen elkaar gaan crossen, is weer iets nieuws om de overzeese GP's aantrekkelijker te maken.
Ze zijn bang dat er te weinig entries zijn?
pi_122426946
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 3 februari 2013 16:34 schreef TargaFlorio het volgende:

[..]

Ze zijn bang dat er te weinig entries zijn?
Zou best kunnen, geldt alleen voor 4 GP's.

Op zondag:
Race 1 MX2 - 12h00
Race 1 MX1 - 13h00
Super-final MX1 / MX2 - 16h00

Herlings tegen Cairoli, maar of dat een gevecht gaat worden? Ben wel benieuwd.

http://www.motocrossmx1.c(...)nships%20Regulations
pi_122427272
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 3 februari 2013 18:10 schreef Nober het volgende:

[..]

Zou best kunnen, geldt alleen voor 4 GP's.

Op zondag:
Race 1 MX2 - 12h00
Race 1 MX1 - 13h00
Super-final MX1 / MX2 - 16h00

Herlings tegen Cairoli, maar of dat een gevecht gaat worden? Ben wel benieuwd.

http://www.motocrossmx1.c(...)nships%20Regulations
Om te zien waar Herlings staat t.o.v. MX1 toppers is het wel leuk.
pi_122465190
Dat is wel interessant ja maar denk dat die circuits allemaal geen zandbanen zijn.

Italiaans Kampioenschap begonnen met die MX1&MX2 race waarbij Kullas 10de werd...

The beginning of the 2013 Internazionali dItalia took shape today in Riola, Italy, attracting a host of GP riders from all over Europe. In the individual classes, it was FIM Motocross MX1 World Champion Antonio Cairoli who dominated the MX1 class followed by Ken De Dycker in second, Evgeny Bobryshev third, David Philippaerts fourth and Joel Roelants in fifth.

In the MX2, Harri Kullas proved he is in top form taking the win ahead of Christophe Charlier in second, Jeremy Seewer third, Ivo Moticelli fourth and Alexander Tonkov in fifth.

The day concluded with a mixed class race, combining MX1 and MX2, resulting in another win from Red Bull KTM Factory Racings Antonio Cairoli ahead of team mate Ken De Dycker. Steven Frossard was third, Joel Roelants fourth and Evgeny Bobryshev completed the top fifth. Davide Philippaerts was sixth, Davide Guarneri seventh, Christophe Charlier eighth, Shaun Simpson ninth and Harri Kullas rounded out the top 10.

Europes largest and most renowned beach race took also place today on the beach of Le Touquet, France. GP riders Milko Potisek, Julien Lieber, Nicolas Aubin, Steve Ramon and Livia Lancelot were amongst the 1100 riders that begun the three hour beach race. The race was red flagged one hour short of the total duration due to high tides, leaving Milko Potisek second, Nicolas Aubin seventh, Steve Ramon twenty-first and Womens Motocross star Livia Lancelot forty-seventh. Julien Lieber was forced to DNF due to mechanical failure. Jean Claude Mousse won Le Touquet race for second year in a row.

http://www.motocrossmx1.com/?type=News&newsID=3202&title=An

Oakland
250cc

450cc

Anaheim 3

WK MX1 en MX2 beginnen begin volgende maand al in Qatar en daarna Maleisië met die nieuwe superfinale.

Grand Prix of Qatar - The Format and Race Times

The Grand Prix of Qatar is less than a month away and already the excitement for this event is at boiling point. Everyone involved in the FIM World Motocross Championships can't wait to get to Qatar and check out not only the beautiful city, but also the facility where the opening round will be held.

For the riders it is going to be a late one with the Saturday evening SUPERFINAL being run at 23.10, which is actually 21.10 European time (Qatar is two hours ahead of Europe). Everyone should be happy with the old qualification format returning on Friday as around 60 or so riders try and make the Saturday night SUPERFINAL. Then on Saturday night we have an MX1 moto, and MX2 moto the last chance and of course the SUPERFINAL.

MXGP of Qatar 2013
TIMETABLE

Thursday 28/02/2013
Circuitcontrol 18:00
TechnicalControl 17:00 -­-24:00
Meeting with the Organiser 20:00
Meeting of the Event Management
Second Circuit Control (if necessary) 21:00

Friday 01/03/2013
Technical Control 15:30 -­-16:00
Meeting of the Race Direction 16:15
Riders' Briefing 16:45
MX2 Free Practice 17:00 -­-17:35
MX1 Free Practice 17:45 -­-18:20
Onboard camera 18:20 -­-18:40
MX2 Pre-­-Qualifying Practice 19:15 -­-19:45
MX1 Pre-­-Qualifying Practice 20:00 -­-20:30
MX2 Qualifying Race (20min. 2laps) 22:00
MX1 Qualifying Race (20min. 2laps) 23:00

Saturday 02/03/2013
MX2 Warm-­-up 17:00 -­-17:20
MX1 Warm-­-up 17:30 -­-17:50
MX2 Grand Prix Race1 (35min. 2laps) 19:10
MX1 Grand Prix Race1 (35min. 2laps) 20:10
MX1/2 Last Chance Race Start of the Race (20min. +2laps) 21:30
MX1/2 SUPERFINAL Start of the Race (35min. +2laps) 23:10

[ Bericht 2% gewijzigd door Nober op 04-02-2013 15:28:55 ]
pi_122660410
MX Illustrated #25 (Internet Magazine)

The latest issue of our FREE online Motocross magazine Motocross Illustrated is online and once again we have some pretty cool articles inside. We talk to the travelling Scotsmen Shaun Simpson and Billy Mackenzie, also an interview with Giuseppe Luongo and his fight to save old school Motocross in Europe. Not to mention cool images from the camera of GP godfather Ray Archer.

Onder andere:

http://issuu.com/mxlarge/(...)eb_issue?mode=window
pi_122735620
Anaheim 3, vorige week

Heats van de 250&450cc in San Diego vandaag

Volgende week beginnen de 250cc East met Wilson, Musquin, Durham, Bogle, Wharton...
pi_122802249
Woensdag, 20:40 op Canvas, herhaling op vrijdag om 15:30.

Everts en zoon.

abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')