quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 1 april 2012 09:01 schreef TheGeneral het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]

^O^
Prachtig!
pi_109799802
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 1 april 2012 22:24 schreef Omnifacer het volgende:
Twee kaarten beschikbaar voor Barca v Milan, PM bij interesse.
Kicken, ik heb alleen de poen er niet voor ;(
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
pi_109876757
Zeer chill.
  maandag 9 april 2012 @ 10:59:14 #229
32597 ShaoliN
*BLiNg bLiNG*
pi_110088821
quote:
7s.gif Op dinsdag 3 april 2012 23:24 schreef jebentzelfeenfiets. het volgende:
Zeer chill.
En toen waren het nog maar 4 puntjes en een thuiswedstrijd.
  maandag 9 april 2012 @ 11:00:27 #230
64479 Omnifacer
Alles geven!11
pi_110088847
En komende week Atletico v Real... Wat zou het toch heerlijk zijn als Atletico eindelijk weer eens kan stunten tegen de grote broer
pi_110092031
quote:
2s.gif Op maandag 9 april 2012 10:59 schreef ShaoliN het volgende:

[..]

En toen waren het nog maar 4 puntjes en een thuiswedstrijd.
Ja, maar ook nog tegen Levante, uit.
pi_110109159
quote:
Helmond Sport tussen illustere grootmachten in Europa

09/04/2012 18:21

Helmond Sport beleeft hoogtijdagen. De Jupiler League-club vindt zichzelf momenteel zelfs terug in een rijtje Europese grootmachten.

De Brabanders legden maandag door een 3-0 zege tegen AGOVV Apeldoorn beslag op de vierde periodetitel. Het was de achtste overwinning op rij voor de ploeg van trainer Hans de Koning. Daarmee blijft de winnende reeks van Helmond één wedstrijd achter bij die van Barcelona. De Catalanen zijn in Europa op dit moment de ploeg met de meeste zeges op rij.

Helmond Sport deelt de tweede plek op het lijstje met Ajax en Manchester United. De huidige nummer vier van de Jupiler League is inmiddels vijftien wedstrijden op rij zonder nederlaag. Koploper in Europa is Juventus met een serie van 31. De Schotse First Division-club Ross County volgt met een ongeslagen serie van 29 wedstrijden.

Overigens komt ook de naam van een andere Jupiler League-club voor op een Europees lijstje. Emmen scoorde al acht wedstrijden op rij niet en bezet daarmee de tweede plek op het lijstje niet-scorende Europese clubs. De Drenten achterhalen koploper Diagoras Rodos echter niet. De Griekse tweedeklasser maakte in de laatste 21 wedstrijden geen doelpunt.
http://www.vi.nl/achtergr(...)achten-in-Europa.htm
Dat seizoensrecord gaat eraan van Barcelona. :{
pi_110121549
Iemand ooit dit filmpje al gezien ?
Barcelona U11 vs Arsenal U11
Wat een techniek hebben die gastjes al _O_

pi_110121567
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 9 april 2012 20:52 schreef Littlerabbit het volgende:

[..]

http://www.vi.nl/achtergr(...)achten-in-Europa.htm
Dat seizoensrecord gaat eraan van Barcelona. :{
Haha prachtig
pi_110121650
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 10 april 2012 00:41 schreef MRN89 het volgende:

Ik heb dit wel eens bij Ajax gezien, echt genieten, geweldig om te zien. :)
★★★
pi_110123383
quote:
10s.gif Op dinsdag 10 april 2012 00:44 schreef ajacied4lf het volgende:

[..]

Ik heb dit wel eens bij Ajax gezien, echt genieten, geweldig om te zien. :)
Damn hoog niveau. Dan al. Ook al heb ik redelijk hoog gespeeld, hier kwam ik ook niet van in de buurt :{
What is my problem with man, you ask? No. I ask you, what was man's problem with me?
pi_110125851
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 10 april 2012 00:41 schreef MRN89 het volgende:

Ik zie gelijk al waarom al die engelse clubs spelers moeten jatten. Jeugd stelt niks voor daar
pi_110126801
Zijn gewoon Amerikaanse kids die hun teams zo genoemd hebben. Het is hoog voetbal, maar niet de jeugd van de respectievelijke clubs.
Alsnog geweldig om te zien natuurlijk. :)
pi_110131318
Inderdaad, het zijn Amerikanen. De USA is sowieso een slapende reus qua voetbal. Zo gauw het daar echt eens aanslaat zijn er gewoonweg zoveel miljoenen spelers die kunnen uitgroeien tot profspelers.
pi_110134851
Guardiola: "Fighting back from four points down is tremendously difficult"

The manager reminded the packed press room that no team in the history of La Liga have ever fought back to overturn a 10-point lead held by Real Madrid and that Barça still have a lot of work to do, starting with the match against Getafe.

Guardiola said that his team must focus on the Getafe match in order to overcome the Madrid-based side’s fantastic defence.

Josep Guardiola played down Barça’s situation in La Liga, now only four points adrift of the leaders after Los Blancos were held by Valencia this weekend. The manager is very aware of the enormity of the challenge before his squad seeing that no team in the history of La Liga have ever fought back to overturn a Real Madrid 10-point lead. “It seems as though we already have it [the title], but the reality is that four points are a lot of points. There’s a lot of work to do. People need to start doing the math. We do our own calculations. I’m not interested in the calculations done 600 km away,” said the manager. He added: “this league title is practically impossible.”

Getafe takes priority

Along these lines, Guardiola insisted that “four points are a lot to fight back from” and he added that Mourinho’s side have the luxury of being able to “drop points” where as Barça cannot allow itself to lose any. “I still believe that it’s a practically impossible task,” he said. The Azulgrana manager is very clear that if his players want to have “the slightest chance at the title,” they have to win the seven remaining games left on the schedule. “You never know, but it’s evident that we cannot lose points.” In order to add to Barça’s nine-match winning streak, the team must beat Getafe tomorrow: “our job is to think that Luis García’s Getafe are coming tomorrow, they have always made it difficult for us to overcome their fantastic defence; they beat us the first time around.”

The manager urged everyone to “not confuse the situation the team is in.” He went on to say that from this point on until the end of the season that the team’s difficulties “will be greater now” as opposed to when Barça trailed by 10 points. He added that the team will be “in for a surprise” if they aren’t ready. “It’s a given that everything will be simple from now on, when the reality is that we have very tough games ahead of us,” said Guardiola. On the upcoming Clásico, Guardiola said that Madrid will come into the game “knowing that if they win they’ll be La Liga champions.”

The manager had a very clear message for his players: “the players know what I’ve told you and what we must do for the rest of the season, and that’s smiling a little less and running a little more. There has been very little relaxation in these players.” He added: “in order to win we have to run more and when the good times come, smile. What I don’t want is for my players to focus on things they shouldn’t. I want these players to have a good time, smile - but in order to win we have to run. They say that we won’t lose anymore matches for the rest of the year, I don’t know which self-help book they’re getting that from, because we have tough matches coming up. We need to be fresh and very brilliant on defence, where we’re stretched so thin.”

Piqué and Alves, doubtful

Lastly, the Barça manager said that both Gerard Piqué and Dani Alves “are doubtful” for the Getafe match. Guardiola won’t make a decision on whether to field the players until after tomorrow’s pre-match training session at the Camp Nou. On the other hand, the Competition Commission has yet to meet, which means that Cesc has yet to receive confirmation that he will be banned for one match due to picking up his fifth yellow card in the match against Zaragoza. Guardiola, however, said that “Cesc is out and he cannot play.”
pi_110140075
quote:
7s.gif Op dinsdag 10 april 2012 09:58 schreef jebentzelfeenfiets. het volgende:
Zijn gewoon Amerikaanse kids die hun teams zo genoemd hebben. Het is hoog voetbal, maar niet de jeugd van de respectievelijke clubs.
Alsnog geweldig om te zien natuurlijk. :)
Oh dat wist ik niet.. maar alsnog geweldig om te zien dan idd! :)
  woensdag 11 april 2012 @ 19:57:24 #242
343772 TheFatLady
It ain't over till.......
pi_110197223
quote:
11 april 17:40 uur - Afellay krijgt groen licht van medische staf van Barcelona
De medische staf van Barcelona heeft Ibrahim Afellay woensdag fit verklaard. De middenvelder, die ruim zes maanden geleden de voorste kruisband van zijn linkerknie afscheurde, kan in de slotfase van het seizoen weer worden ingezet door trainer Josep Guardiola. De Oranje-international trainde de afgelopen weken al mee met de selectie, maar Guardiola nam hem geen enkele keer op in een wedstrijdselectie.
VZ

Hij is er klaar voor :)
Ik heb het lichaam van een jonge god..... naja een boeddha dan.
pi_110198759
_O_ Ibi _O_
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
  donderdag 12 april 2012 @ 22:23:08 #244
51286 w00h00
Digital man!
pi_110254231
Morgen vertrek ik voor een lang weekend naar Barcelona en ik wil eigenlijk een training van Barca bezoeken, iemand daar hier ervaringen mee?
  donderdag 12 april 2012 @ 23:22:22 #245
64479 Omnifacer
Alles geven!11
pi_110257149
Kun je vergeten, is onder Pep allemaal afgeschermd.
pi_110257232
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 11 april 2012 19:57 schreef TheFatLady het volgende:

[..]

VZ

Hij is er klaar voor :)
Welcome back, Ibrahim!

The Dutch player, after almost seven months on the injury list, has recovered from his ACL injury.

Ibrahim Afellay received the news that hes been eagerly awaiting for most of the season on Wednesday afternoon. The Clubs Medical Services gave the Dutchman medical clearance to play after being injured for 6 months and 21 days. The player is back in Josep Guardiolas team ahead of the most decisive stretch of the season..

pi_110257488
Villa: ''My leg is getting better and we are setting goals for my recovery''

Barça's injured Spanish striker this morning climbed the nearby 3,00 foot mountain. La Mola, with teammate Sergio Busquets, Emili Ricart and Pepe Costa and is confident about his recovery.

Villa reckons that in the league ''The only thing we can do is to just keep on winning our games and see what happens''

On Sunday it will be exactly four months since David Villa broke his leg in the semi final of the World Club Cup in Japan, but he is recovering well and today posted a photo on his Twitter account (@Guaje7Villa) of a photo on top of La Mola – a 3,000 foot mountain just outside of Barcelona – with Sergio Busquets , trainer Emili Ricart and Pepe Costa of the . After the climb, Villa took part in a charity event where he explained that it wasn’t the first time he’d been up the mountain” but today I took the toughest route”.

David Villa was clearly happy at the progress he is making, claiming: “my leg is getting better and we are setting goals for my full recovery”, even though he knows that patience and time are vital to get over his serious injury.

Winning is the solution

Villa also explained that his injury has meant he is watching more football than ever and he believes that Barça’s chances in the league depend on keeping up their winning run: “we just have to keep winning games and we’ll see what happens”.
pi_110301623
What is my problem with man, you ask? No. I ask you, what was man's problem with me?
  dinsdag 17 april 2012 @ 15:20:37 #250
131800 Tarado
capô de fusca
pi_110441611
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')