abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  zaterdag 29 oktober 2011 @ 10:14:36 #276
280382 MJ44ever
Thank You Michael...
pi_103699977
Ik denk ook dat er maandag cross examination komt en dat de zaak nog even voortgaat. Want als de jury moet gaan nadenken en als laatste heeft gehoord dat Michael zichzelf heeft geinjecteerd, dan is het lang niet zeker dat ze Murray gaan veroordelen. Dus Walgren moet nog even gaan knallen en de onduidelijkheid uit de weg ruimen.
You will allways be my hero...
  zaterdag 29 oktober 2011 @ 10:20:36 #277
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_103700062
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 29 oktober 2011 10:14 schreef MJ44ever het volgende:
Ik denk ook dat er maandag cross examination komt en dat de zaak nog even voortgaat. Want als de jury moet gaan nadenken en als laatste heeft gehoord dat Michael zichzelf heeft geinjecteerd, dan is het lang niet zeker dat ze Murray gaan veroordelen. Dus Walgren moet nog even gaan knallen en de onduidelijkheid uit de weg ruimen.
Let's hope so!

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Robijn48 op 29-10-2011 10:26:33 ]
Leef en Laten Leven
pi_103700466
Hadden ze wel vingerafdrukken van Murray gevonden op dat flesje?

En dat shirt met bloed, ook niks over gehoord.
  zaterdag 29 oktober 2011 @ 13:15:48 #279
280382 MJ44ever
Thank You Michael...
pi_103704224
Dat shirt stond toch alleen in tabloids? Of is er bevestigd dat dat echt is?
  zaterdag 29 oktober 2011 @ 15:42:10 #280
33350 Janena
To boldly go where no one has
pi_103708667
Ja, in News of the world....zal dan wel verzonnen zijn.
Live now. Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again. JL Picard
  zaterdag 29 oktober 2011 @ 17:23:47 #281
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_103711868
Nee wacht, was niet verzonnen. Aan dat t-shirt hing nog een prijskaartje (3,99 :7 ) en het bleek al snel dat het geen bloed was wat erop zat. Dus dat shirt is niet belangrijk gebleken.
Leef en Laten Leven
pi_103720728
Oh, ik wist niet dat cross examination nog niet geweest was! Walgren gaat dat klusje nog wel even klaren.
pi_103728512
Hij zal dat varken wel even gaan wassen.
  zondag 30 oktober 2011 @ 09:08:44 #284
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_103733507
Erg leuke anekdote over wat Michael allemaal uitvrat 's nachts :D
Michael's goede vriend Brett Ratner, vanaf 2.15.

Leef en Laten Leven
pi_103734201
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 30 oktober 2011 09:08 schreef Robijn48 het volgende:
Erg leuke anekdote over wat Michael allemaal uitvrat 's nachts :D
Michael's goede vriend Brett Ratner, vanaf 2.15.

Echt heel leuk!!
Dat shirt kwam waarschijnlijk ook uit de verkleedkist van Michael :)
  zondag 30 oktober 2011 @ 11:06:26 #286
280382 MJ44ever
Thank You Michael...
pi_103735545
Geweldig verhaal ja!!!
pi_103736965
Whaha ik vind het wel een beetje gemeen :P
  zondag 30 oktober 2011 @ 11:58:25 #288
33350 Janena
pi_103737076
Geweldig verhaal ja,hahaha...

Wel zielig voor die man langs de weg, whahaha...
Live now. Make now always the most precious time. Now will never come again. JL Picard
  zondag 30 oktober 2011 @ 12:04:02 #289
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_103737246
Haha ja, hij kon ook best valssss zijn denk ik, een andere kant van hem :)
Oh en dat ie zomaar zijn vriend om 4.00 uur 's nachts uit zijn bed trommelt, dat deed ie vaker toch, dan ging ie mensen zitten bellen midden in de nacht, enzo.

Die man langs de kant van de weg zal wel gedacht hebben! Een enorme limo, midden in de nacht, en dan komt er iemand met een hulk masker op uit het dak zetten _O-
Leef en Laten Leven
  zondag 30 oktober 2011 @ 15:55:34 #290
33350 Janena
pi_103746000
Arnold Klein laatvan zich horen:

Arnold W. Klein, MD
Professor of Medicine and Dermatology
UCLA
Klein Chair in Dermatology UCLA
Consultant to the General and Plastic Surgery Devices Panel of the FDA
“The Most Innovative & Famous Cosmetic Dermatologist in the World”
Bev Hills Times Magazine

Subject: Hipaa Violation Report

I am Dr. Arnold Klein of 9615 Brighton Way Ste M-110 Beverly Hills, CA 90210. I am filing this report of a HIPAA violation regarding the records of my former patient, Mr. Michael Jackson.

Doctors frequently use medical software systems both for records and insurance billing these doctors input billing data, the patient’s name, billing amount, type of treatment, diagnosis, type of drugs prescribed and administered, and the date of service. This is essentially the record system in my office. On October 27, 2009, without my permission my lawyers Richard Charnley and Brad Boyer of the law firm of Ropers, Majeski, Kohn and Bentley of 515 Flower Street Ste 1100 Los Angeles, CA 90011 in collusion with my former employee Jason Pfeiffer and former accountant Muhammad Kihilji essentially released Michael Jackson’s medical records in court supposedly to get me paid by the Jackson estate.

I did find out until recently that this was the manner in which the mass media got hold of my records. They released the software bills showing line by line the treatment details of each visit that was unpaid at the time of Michael’s untimely death. Mr. Charnley and Mr. Khilji then went on to release the entire patient chart of Michael Jackson including my notes written on the patient file to various individuals on the Internet. I recently found a copy on the office computer from Mr. Khilji.

This unauthorized release of Michael Jackson’s records has caused my practice untold damage and has spurned a media circus. It has given tabloids and trashy media free access to Mr. Jackson’s private medical information. Mr. Jason Pfeiffer has tried to capitalize on the hype and has gone on television to publicly discuss the records and my treatments on television. It should be noted that Jason Pfeiffer, Muhammad Khilji with the assistance of Richard Charnley have embezzled over 12 million dollars from me leaving me in bankruptcy court. The have made illegal loans, stolen my identity, written checks, taken out loans, open and closed bank accounts, and depleted my retirement fund.

These individuals did this without my permission but I have reason to believe the concert promoter’s AEG is involved in that they have been in contact with Charnely. .

Once released my records have been totally misinterpreted. They have been used by TMZ, The Beast, Anderson Cooper and various other media sources to obscure the real facts and individuals responsible for Mr. Michael Jackson’s death. First these records are not simply my records but that of three physicians treating Mr. Jackson: Myself, David Rish and Ilya Reyder. Michael was treated by me to rebuild his face for the “This is It Tour.” Injection sessions to rebuild his face from the consequences of faulty plastic surgery took 3-4 hours and he was given Demerol for pain relief during these procedures. Please note the entire month of May I was out of the country so injections he received during that time were not mine. Addiction requires the frequency and dose of medication to increase. As my treatments with Michael became less lengthily the dose of Demerol that was used and the frequency of visits was greatly reduced. The figures that have been erroneously quoted to the public indicate a grossly increased frequency of visits and size of dose than that actually used. Being a recognized authority on addiction and Mr. Jackson’s physician I was well aware of his long-standing problem with Propothol created by a plastic surgeon that Mr. Jackson subsequently discharged and was placed in a mental institution. Please understand what you have experienced and I have suffered is an attempt by the greedy parties responsible for Michael Jackson’s death to use me as a scapegoat. They have defamed my name and attempted to destroy me. My relationship with Mr. Jackson taught me many things one of which was the ability to survive. Now it is my turn to take action against the media and finally reveal the greedy and disgusting people who were truly responsible for Michael Jackson’s death.

edit, juiste link:

http://www.facebook.com/n(...)read/309616769051859

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Janena op 30-10-2011 16:17:56 ]
pi_103746489
Zó, dat is me nogal wat zeg!!

De pagina is overigens verdwenen.
  zondag 30 oktober 2011 @ 16:18:19 #292
33350 Janena
pi_103747004
ik heb mijn post net ge-edit, de juiste link staat er nu in.
pi_103747098
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 30 oktober 2011 16:18 schreef Janena het volgende:
ik heb mijn post net ge-edit, de juiste link staat er nu in.
Thanks Janena!
  zondag 30 oktober 2011 @ 16:24:14 #294
33350 Janena
pi_103747278
Hij schrijft nog veel meer over Michael zie ik nu, heb geen tijd om het rustig te lezen maar het is zeker interessant.
pi_103747453
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 30 oktober 2011 16:24 schreef Janena het volgende:
Hij schrijft nog veel meer over Michael zie ik nu, heb geen tijd om het rustig te lezen maar het is zeker interessant.
Ook op facebook? Veel reacties heeft hij al gekregen. Heb nu het gevoel dat het nog een poosje kan duren voor de rechtzaak ten einde is. Er wordt een beerput open getrokken!!

Edit: gezien, bij notities
pi_103748216
Dus hij spoot MJ's kop vol botox
pi_103748645
Arnold W. Klein
The Anti-Gay Anti-Lesbian Evangelcal Christian who paid Murray and bought the mortgage on Neverland.
Philip Anschutz
www.nndb.com
Gender: MaleReligion: Presbyterian [1]Race or Ethnicity: WhiteSexual orientation: StraightOccupation: BusinessParty Affiliation: Republican

Philip Anscutz owns AEG, hates gays,lesbians and blacks and now owns Neverland and controls Michael's Music. He paid Murray!

Arnold W. Klein
one last thing: The reason I am not testifying at the Murray trial the records they are presenting are not the records of Arnold Klein!!!

Stukjes van Arnold Klein's FB.
pi_103748898
Anyway, ik hoop dat Walgren morgen niet alleen het varkentje wast, maar er gehakt van maakt!
pi_103751279
Wtf? Is het überhaupt zeker dat die facebookpagina van de echte Arnold Klein is? En waarom gaat hij juist niet getuigen als hij denkt dat de zaken verkeerd worden voorgesteld, dan kan hij dat toch rechtzetten!? En als hij wist van MJ's problemen met propofol, waarom greep hij dan niet in? Waarom loopt hij nu te roepen op facebook in plaats van er echt iets mee te doen? Pfff, zo vermoeiend dit soort vage figuren altijd...
pi_103751536
Het lijkt echt. Begrijp er ook niks van hoor, daar stap je toch mee naar de politie.Ik vind het wel heel vreemd dat hij niet mag getuigen.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')