abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_160915992
quote:
Sowieso is dat album Full Circle van Loretta Lynn wel mooi.
pi_160921467
Ja mooi album.. Willie Nelson 82, Loretta Lynn, 83.. wat die mensen allemaal wel niet hebben meegemaakt, en dan samen op het podium, vind ik ook gaaf
standaarddrinker
pi_163097961

quote:
The Highwaymen Live - American Outlaws is a deluxe new 3CD/1DVD (or 3CD/1 Blu-ray) box set of concert performances--including a previously unreleased complete concert on CD and DVD (or Blu-ray)--from country music's legendary first "supergroup,", featuring Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings and Kris Kristofferson.

The Highwaymen Live - American Outlaws includes: a) two audio discs recorded live at Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, New York, March 14, 1990; b) an audio disc with tracks recorded live at various Farm Aid Festivals and c) a previously unreleased full-length concert film recorded live at Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, New York, March 14, 1990 and transferred from the original film reels especially for this collection.

As an added bonus, The Highwaymen Live - American Outlaws debuts a previously unreleased recording of "One Too Many Mornings," an alternate take of a Bob Dylan song which appeared on Heroes, a 1986 collaboration album by Johnny Cash and Waylon Jennings. The track's new incarnation on The Highwaymen Live - American Outlaws includes vocals recorded by Willie Nelson and Kris Kristofferson in 2014.

The concert was recorded live at Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, New York, March 14, 1990
Running time: approx. 2 hours 39 minutes
Aanrader voor Willie Nelson fans. ^O^ Er is ook een Best of album bestaande uit 1 cd.
  maandag 19 december 2016 @ 12:03:49 #55
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_167440385
Paar maanden terug live gezien, die gitaar is briljant :D

|| FOK!Stok || tatatatatataatatatattaaaaapiediedieuwtididipieuwpidibididi She said I'll throw myself away pididididum They're just photos after all! || Den Helder || Winnaar VBL Wijndal-award 2020: beste AZ-user! || Mijn concertstatistieken ||
pi_167441245
quote:
6s.gif Op maandag 19 december 2016 12:03 schreef Dagoduck het volgende:
Paar maanden terug live gezien, die gitaar is briljant :D

[ afbeelding ]
Trigger
standaarddrinker
pi_167441279
Verbazingwekkend dat Trigger nog steeds niet uit elkaar valt :D
nee, jij dan!
pi_168762890

God's Problem Child is an upcoming album by singer-songwriter Willie Nelson, to be released in April 28, 2017. The album will feature new songs co-written by Nelson and producer Buddy Cannon. Using their frequent method, Cannon and Nelson wrote the songs exchanging the lyrics in text messages, while Nelson later recorded his vocals in the studio.

The title track was written by Jamey Johnson and Tony Joe White, and features vocals by Leon Russell in one of his last recordings. The original "I'm Not Dead" refers to the recurrent hoaxes announcing Nelson's death. "Delete and Fast-Forward", describing Nelson's view on the 2016 United States elections. The release will also include a song written by Cannon's mother. It also includes "He Won't Ever Be Gone", a tribute to Merle Haggard written by Gary Nicholson. The songs written by Nelson and Cannon sum up seven tracks of the album. Besides of traditional music retailers, the release was also made available for pre-order on the website PledgeMusic along with promotional merchandise.
standaarddrinker
  woensdag 8 februari 2017 @ 19:36:01 #59
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_168763143
http://m.telegraaf.nl/pri(...)n-zegt-weer-shows-af

Willie Nelson heeft opnieuw een aantal shows afgezegd vanwege ziekte. De 83-jarige countryzanger heeft een streep gezet door de concerten die maandag, dinsdag en woensdag gepland stonden in Bakersfield.

;(
|| FOK!Stok || tatatatatataatatatattaaaaapiediedieuwtididipieuwpidibididi She said I'll throw myself away pididididum They're just photos after all! || Den Helder || Winnaar VBL Wijndal-award 2020: beste AZ-user! || Mijn concertstatistieken ||
pi_168763533
-O- -O-
  donderdag 16 februari 2017 @ 00:44:54 #62
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_168931896
quote:
Happy to report this Valentine's Day that dad is feeling great and will be back on the road..
Music and Love are a healing combination...
pi_168931986
Wiet is goed voor je gezondheid
standaarddrinker
  donderdag 16 februari 2017 @ 01:14:06 #64
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_168932043
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 16 februari 2017 01:03 schreef DrDentz het volgende:
Wiet is goed voor je gezondheid
pi_168941830
De man die ik vooral ken van:

en wiens nummer Elvis coverde en persoonlijk beter maakte.

pi_168941841
Elvis zong het 10 jaar eerder dan Willie maar okay
standaarddrinker
pi_168941866
Oh ik dacht dat het nummer van hem altijd kwam. Waarom weet ik niet maar had altijd die impressie. My bad.

Dan is het nummer gedevalueerd als Nelson het zingt wiens lievelingsnummer ik nog altijd vind:

[ Bericht 71% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 16-02-2017 17:29:48 ]
pi_168941923
Dit is wel een Willie Nelson-cover van Elvis

Eigenlijk was Willie Nelson vooral een songwriter en flopte hij een beetje als zanger tot hij begin jaren '70 beroemd werd met de outlaw country beweging.

Dit werd zijn lijflied
standaarddrinker
pi_170057032
standaarddrinker
  vrijdag 7 april 2017 @ 10:19:51 #71
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_170059653
quote:
Precies een jaar na zijn overlijden.
pi_170098660
De man is gewoon een levende legende. _O_

Hij blijft productief; iets waar ik sowieso al enorm veel respect voor heb bij iemand van 83, maar hij heeft ook nog steeds een aangenaam stemgeluid. Bij mensen op die leeftijd heb je soms dat ze nauwelijks nog wat anders dan sonore bromtonen kunnen uitbrengen, maar Nelson heeft nog steeds een frisse, heldere zangstem.
pi_170148643
quote:
Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Jason Isbell Set for Outlaw Music Festival Tour

Nelson will headline all shows, with Dylan, Isbell, Sheryl Crow, My Morning Jacket, the Avett Brothers and other artists on various dates

Willie Nelson is assembling a genre-defying roster of artists for a new summer package tour. The Outlaw Music Festival Tour will kick off July 1st in New Orleans with Sheryl Crow, the Avett Brothers and Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real. Bob Dylan, Jason Isbell, My Morning Jacket, Margo Price, Hayes Carll, and Nathaniel Rateliff and the Night Sweats will appear on select dates of the six-city run. Additional shows and artists are forthcoming.

The tour, which emphasizes local food and craft beer, was born from last September's Outlaw Music Festival, a daylong concert held in Scranton, Pennsylvania. After the New Orleans debut, the expanded festival will hit Dallas; Rogers, Arkansas; Detroit; Milwaukee; and Syracuse, New York. (See the full artist lineup for each date below.)

Nelson, a tireless road act, is gearing up for a busy few months. He'll release his new album God's Problem Child on April 28th, play the Stagecoach Festival in Indio, California, the day after, and headline a four-night stand at the Fillmore in San Francisco in May. The Country Music Hall of Fame member honored his late friend Merle Haggard during an all-star concert in Nashville on April 6th, and previewed God's Problem Child during an intimate SiriusXM Q&A session, during which he addressed online rumors of his death. "Everyone is always so happy to see me," he joked.

Tickets for the Outlaw Music Festival Tour go on sale April 21st at 10:00 a.m. local time.

July 1 – New Orleans @ Shrine on Airline
Willie Nelson & Family
The Avett Brothers
Sheryl Crow
Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real
More TBA

July 2 – Dallas @ Starplex Pavilion
Willie Nelson & Family
Sheryl Crow
The Avett Brothers
Hayes Carll
Margo Price

July 6 – Rogers, AR @ Walmart Arkansas Music Pavilion
Willie Nelson & Family
Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit
Sheryl Crow
Margo Price

July 8 – Detroit @ Joe Louis Arena
Willie Nelson & Family
Bob Dylan and His Band
Sheryl Crow

July 9 – Milwaukee @ Summerfest
Willie Nelson & Family
Bob Dylan and His Band
Sheryl Crow
Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats
Margo Price

July 16 – Syracuse, New York @ Lakeview Amphitheater
Willie Nelson & Family
My Morning Jacket
Sheryl Crow
Margo Price

http://www.rollingstone.c(...)estival-tour-w476071
Topshows
standaarddrinker
pi_170511004
“I woke up still not dead again today
The Internet said I had passed away
If I died I wasn’t dead to stay
I woke up still not dead again today."

Kijk dat zijn teksten
standaarddrinker
pi_170515182
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 26 april 2017 23:01 schreef DrDentz het volgende:
“I woke up still not dead again today
The Internet said I had passed away
If I died I wasn’t dead to stay
I woke up still not dead again today."

Kijk dat zijn teksten
En daarbij ook nog een leuke clip!
pi_170538841
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 27 april 2017 10:02 schreef Earl_J_Hickey het volgende:

[..]

En daarbij ook nog een leuke clip!
Mooie trui ook
standaarddrinker
  vrijdag 28 april 2017 @ 11:31:21 #77
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_170539998
Die toerbus van Willie, ik liep daar langs in oktober, gigantische wietlucht. :+
  woensdag 24 mei 2017 @ 20:16:14 #78
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_171179319
61e studioalbum 8)7
  maandag 12 juni 2017 @ 20:50:58 #79
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_171651114
Even een filmpje van zoon Lukas.

https://www.facebook.com/(...)s/10154771391338590/
pi_173899936
Willie Nelson Details New LP From 'Willie's Stash'

Country icon covers Hank Williams, sings with sons Lukas and Micah on forthcoming LP 'Willie Nelson and the Boys'

Willie Nelson will shine a spotlight on his sons Lukas and Micah with the October 20th release of Willie Nelson and the Boys, the second installment in the archival recording series, Willie's Stash. Curated by the Country Music Hall of Fame legend the Willie's Stash recordings represent decades of Nelson's live performance and studio work. This volume of songs focuses on country-music standards, including seven penned by Hank Williams.

The new LP follows in the tradition of 2014's December Day, which featured the "Crazy" songwriter's sister Bobbie, a longtime member of his touring Family band. Material for Willie Nelson and the Boys (Willie's Stash, Vol. 2), was mainly laid down during the 2011 sessions for Heroes, the iconic performer's debut for the Legacy label. Grammy winner Buddy Cannon, Nelson's close friend and collaborator for decades, produced the collection, which was recorded by Steve Chadie at Pedernales Recordings Studio in Nelson's hometown of Austin, Texas.

Nelson's most recent LP God's Problem Child debuted at Number One on Billboard's Top Country Albums chart. Since signing with Legacy Recordings in 2012, Nelson has sold more than one million albums for the label. Willie Nelson and the Boys marks his tenth Legacy release.

Willie Nelson and the Boys (Willie's Stash Vol. 2) track listing (and songwriters):

1. "Move It On Over" (Hank Williams)
2. "Mind Your Own Business" (Hank Williams)
3. "Healing Hands of Time" (Willie Nelson)
4. "Can I Sleep In Your Arms" (Hank Cochran)
5. "Send Me the Pillow You Dream On" (Hank Locklin)
6. "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" (Hank Williams Sr.)
7. "I'm Movin' On" (Hank Snow)
8. "Your Cheatin' Heart" (Hank Williams)
9. "My Tears Fall" (Alyssa Miller)
10. "Cold, Cold Heart" (Hank Williams)
11. "Mansion on the Hill" (Hank Williams and Fred Rose)
12. "Why Don't You Love Me" (Hank Williams)

http://www.rollingstone.c(...)and-the-boys-w504220

:7
standaarddrinker
  maandag 25 september 2017 @ 12:34:15 #81
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_173985470
Ik heb drie tickets te koop voor Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real 23 oktober in Paradiso Noord. Iemand interesse?
  zondag 29 april 2018 @ 16:30:40 #82
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_178814376
Hij is jarig, 85 jaartjes jong!
pi_178814942
*O* *O* *O*
  donderdag 5 december 2019 @ 12:33:02 #84
222754 Dagoduck
ROCK 'N' GROHL
pi_190281020
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')