abonnement Unibet Coolblue Bitvavo
pi_102128719
Als je me morgen ziet
Zul je dan weten wat ik voel
Zul je je mooie vrienden zeggen
Kijk dat is die leuke jongen die ik bedoel
Of weet je soms niet wat ik droom elke nacht
En zie je alleen maar een gek
Die heel eng naar je lacht

Als je me morgen ziet

Als je me morgen ziet
En ik je eindelijk vertel
Hoelang ik jou al wil en al wacht
Luister je dan wel
Lach je naar mij
Of maak ik je bang
Loop je nooit meer voorbij

Is het beter om alleen te verlangen naar jou
Dan te vertellen hoe het is, te verlangen naar jou

Misschien is het beter om iets niet te hebben
Dan om het gelijk al weer kwijt te zijn
Waarom zou ik dat wat ik niet heb verspelen
Want het enige dat ik ervoor terug krijg is pijn

Als je me morgen ziet
  maandag 19 september 2011 @ 07:39:21 #202
176114 Under_Score
Sarcastische lul
  maandag 19 september 2011 @ 09:19:56 #203
315847 mac_this
Ja, het overkomt iedereen wel!
pi_102130750
I'm feeling bad,
i'm feeling bad as i never had...
pi_102372804
You swept the broken years away
just like a brand new broom
and there was only you there in the room
the room grows hazy and the people grow loud
I’m sure I hear your voice above the madding crowd
  zondag 25 september 2011 @ 20:42:58 #205
340799 Madame_Paon
We're gonna die young
pi_102373935
I'm not afraid
Of anything in this world
There's nothing you can throw at me
That I haven't already heard
I'm just trying to find
A decent melody
A song that I can sing
In my own company
There's a lesson that you always have to learn
Through the consequence of fire comes the burn
  zondag 25 september 2011 @ 21:19:32 #206
127809 SuperrrTuxxx
Zwerver met een wekker
pi_102376145
Hey there now
Where'd you go
You left me here so unexpected
You changed my life
I hope you know
cause now I'm lost
So unprotected

In a blink of an eye
I never got to say goodbye

Like a shooting star
Flyin' across the room
So fast so far
You were gone too soon
You're part of me
And I'll never be
The same here without you
You were gone too soon

You were always there
and like shining light
on my darkest days
you were there to guide me

Oh I miss you now
I wish you could see
Just how much your memory
Will always mean to me

In a blink of an eye
I never got to say goodbye

Like a shooting star
Flyin' across the room
So fast so far
You were gone too soon
You're part of me
And I'll never be
The same here without you
You were gone too soon

Shine on! Shine on!
To a better place
Shine on! Shine on!
Will never be the same

Like a shooting star
Flyin' across the room
So fast so far
You were gone too soon
You're part of me
And I'll never be
The same here without you
You were gone too soon

Shine on! Shine on!
You were gone too soon
Shine on! Shine on!
You were gone too soon
Shine on! Shine on!
You were gone too soon
Heddegijdagezeedgehadjamindedawerkelukwoarhoedoedegijdahoedoedegijdahoeheddegijdagedoan.
Don't you ever get stuck in the sky when you're high?
pi_102528156
Ik dacht allang niet meer aan jou
ik was je min of meer vergeten
Maar plotseling vraag ik me af
waar heb je al die tijd gezeten
Gebroken en gewond
mis ik jou opeens veel meer dan ik ooit deed

Oooh, was je maar hier
was je maar hier met mij
Oooh, was je maar hier
was je maar hier met mij

Het was geen onverschilligheid
maar meer hoe voeten soms de wildernis in lopen
En ze brachten mij zo ver
maar nu, nu stel ik me voor je open
Ver weg en onbekend
mis ik jou opeens, en ik weet niet waar je bent

Oooh, was je maar hier
was je maar hier met mij
Oooh, was je maar hier
was je maar hier met mij

Wat een leegte
tussen jou en mij
We namen afscheid
dat is vrijheid
Maar nu ik merk
dat ik de weg kwijt ben,
zou ik willen
dat jij me thuis brengt

Oooh, was je maar hier
was je maar hier met mij


Degene voor wie dit bedoeld is, weet dat gelijk zodra diegene het leest...
Cuz I'm Mr. Brightside
pi_102529894
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 29 september 2011 21:20 schreef Neo-Mullen het volgende:
Ik dacht allang niet meer aan jou
ik was je min of meer vergeten
Maar plotseling vraag ik me af
waar heb je al die tijd gezeten
Gebroken en gewond
mis ik jou opeens veel meer dan ik ooit deed

Oooh, was je maar hier
was je maar hier met mij
Oooh, was je maar hier
was je maar hier met mij

Het was geen onverschilligheid
maar meer hoe voeten soms de wildernis in lopen
En ze brachten mij zo ver
maar nu, nu stel ik me voor je open
Ver weg en onbekend
mis ik jou opeens, en ik weet niet waar je bent

Oooh, was je maar hier
was je maar hier met mij
Oooh, was je maar hier
was je maar hier met mij

Wat een leegte
tussen jou en mij
We namen afscheid
dat is vrijheid
Maar nu ik merk
dat ik de weg kwijt ben,
zou ik willen
dat jij me thuis brengt


Oooh, was je maar hier
was je maar hier met mij


Degene voor wie dit bedoeld is, weet dat gelijk zodra diegene het leest...
zucht... ;(
just give a second thought
what if we don't get caught...
pi_102743940
And what exactly have you got
John Travolta you are not
What would she want with a loser like you
So what are you gonna do?
  donderdag 6 oktober 2011 @ 08:10:10 #210
179024 Huppelmuts
Ja...nou...NEE dus!
pi_102761721
How long
How long will I slide
Separate my side
I don't
I don't believe it's bad
Slit my throat
It's all I ever

I heard your voice through a photograph
I thought it up it brought up the past
Once you know you can never go back
I gotta take it on the otherside

Centuries are what it meant to me
A cemetery where I marry the sea
Stranger things could never change my mind
I gotta take it on the other side
Take it on the other side
Take it on
Take it on

How long
How long will I slide
Separate my side
I don't
I don't believe it's bad
Slit my throat
It's all I ever

Pour my life into a paper cup
The ashtray's full and I'm spilling my guts
She wants to know am I still a slut
I gotta take it on the otherside

A scarlet starlet
And she's in my bed
A candidate for my soul mate bled
Push the trigger and pull the thread
I gotta take it on the other side
Take it on the other side
Take it on
Take it on

(How long will I slide)
How long
How long will I slide
Separate my side
(I)
I don't
(Don't)
I don't believe it's bad
Slit my throat
It's all I ever

Turn me on
Take me for a hard ride
Burn me out
Leave me on the other side
I yell and tell it that it's not my friend
I tear it down
I tear it down and then it's born again

(How long)
How long
How long will I slide
(I slide)
Separate my side
(I)
I don't
I don't believe it's bad
Slit my throat
It's all I ever had

(How long)
I don't
(I don't)
I don't believe it's bad
(Side)
(I don't)
Slit my throat
It's all I ever
If God was a woman, wouldn't sperm taste like chocolat?
[b]AirwiN schreef [/b]
De posts van Huppelmuts onderscheiden zich toch al door hun grammaticale correctheid en scherpe spitsvondigheden? Daar heb je geen UI voor nodig om ze te herkennen.
pi_102774208
like the whispering wind you sent to me
like the hopeless time you gave to me
I watched your dreams all slip away
I watched your dreams all slip away
there's a hopeless place inside my heart
when I look inside I see where we are
like the whispering wind in the top of my trees
i will watch the sky come following me
like the rain on my windows late every night
like the hope I have for us every time
it's like the whispering wind in the top of the trees
I see it sway as you come for me

there's a whispering wind I feel it inside
like a place I can feel but never will see
let a whisper come touch you come touch every thing
I stand in the way of the things I can be
let the whispering wind come lift us away
let it push us apart if we wish to stay
you're my sweetness my baby my love for all time
like the whispering wind it makes you all mine
like the whispering wind you stand here with me
like the whispering wind you stand here with me
I see your dreams all slip away
slip away
slip away
slip away
"The courtesy of your hall is somewhat lessened of late."
pi_102777775
Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah they were all yellow,

I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow

So then I took my turn
Oh all the things I've done
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know you know I love you so
You know I love you so

I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh all the things you do
Cause you were all yellow

I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know for you i bleed myself dry
For you i bleed myself dry

Its true look how they shine for you
look how they shine for you
look how they shine for you
look how they shine for you
look how they shine for you
look how they shine
look at the stars look how they shine for you
pi_102790489
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 6 oktober 2011 17:44 schreef GroovyNinja het volgende:
Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah they were all yellow,

I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow

So then I took my turn
Oh all the things I've done
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know you know I love you so
You know I love you so

I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh all the things you do
Cause you were all yellow

I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow

Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
D'you know for you i bleed myself dry
For you i bleed myself dry

Its true look how they shine for you
look how they shine for you
look how they shine for you
look how they shine for you
look how they shine for you
look how they shine
look at the stars look how they shine for you
coldplay is altijd goed. Hoe je je ook voelt. *;
just give a second thought
what if we don't get caught...
  vrijdag 7 oktober 2011 @ 11:23:29 #214
352976 GroovyNinja
pompidompidom
pi_102801913
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 6 oktober 2011 22:20 schreef Apotheose het volgende:

[..]

coldplay is altijd goed. Hoe je je ook voelt. *;
Haha, meestal wel t geval ja :)
pi_102818078
You were my first experiment,
too bad I'm prone to failure.
pi_102864380
Look at you glowing all shiny and fresh
Standing alone looking over the edge
It's a long way down
I wish I could give you a bullet proof skin
I wish I could show you the world that you're in
but I can't
You wouldn't understand
So there's not a lot I can say
Except please come back and see us all one day
  zondag 9 oktober 2011 @ 06:21:38 #217
176114 Under_Score
Sarcastische lul
pi_102867233
Vanaf de dag dat ze kon lopen wou ze al een hond
Een die uit haar hand zou eten, een die ballen voor haar vond
Zo een waarmee ze kon gaan lopen
Vanaf het uur dat ze kon kijken zocht ze naar een vriend
Een die altijd goed zou spelen, een die heel veel geld verdient
Zo een die steeds begint te lachen

Als het leven je benauwt
Omdat vrienden je beschermen
Als je heel veel van ze houdt

Ze droomt met open ogen
Dat het heel de winter heerlijk zomer blijft
Heel haar leven is een sprookje
Waarvan ze zelf elk hoofdstuk schrijft
Waarbij ze soms een beetje overdrijft

Vanaf het uur dat ze kon denken dacht ze heel alleen
In de stilte van haar kamer een wereld om zich heen
Een wereld vol met zachte kleuren
Vanaf de dag dat ze kon praten gebruikte ze haar mond
Om gedachten te verstoppen als ze die onprettig vond
Woorden waarmee ze kon gaan leven

Waarheid met een korrel zout
Omdat leugens je beschermen
Als je heel veel van ze houdt

Ze droomt met open ogen
Dat het heel de winter heerlijk zomer blijft
Heel haar leven is een sprookje
Waarvan ze zelf elk hoofdstuk schrijft
Waarbij ze soms een beetje overdrijft

Als de dromen haar bedriegen
Denkt ze dat ze het verkeerd begrepen heeft

Als de dromen haar bedriegen
Denkt ze dat ze het verkeerd begrepen heeft
pi_102876194
I got troubles oh, but not today
Cause they're gonna wash away
They're gonna wash away

And I have sins Lord, but not today
Cause they're gonna wash away
They're gonna wash away

And I had friends oh, but not today
Cause they're done washed away
They're done washed away

And oh, I've been cryin'
And oh, I've been cryin'
And oh, no more cryin'
No, no more cryin' here

We get along Lord, but not today
Cause we gonna wash away
We gonna wash away

And I got troubles oh, but not today
Cause they gonna wash away
This old heart gonna take them away
  zondag 16 oktober 2011 @ 04:44:48 #220
176114 Under_Score
Sarcastische lul
pi_103139013
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 19 september 2011 01:59 schreef Fee01 het volgende:
Als je me morgen ziet
Zul je dan weten wat ik voel
Zul je je mooie vrienden zeggen
Kijk dat is die leuke jongen die ik bedoel
Of weet je soms niet wat ik droom elke nacht
En zie je alleen maar een gek
Die heel eng naar je lacht

Als je me morgen ziet

Als je me morgen ziet
En ik je eindelijk vertel
Hoelang ik jou al wil en al wacht
Luister je dan wel
Lach je naar mij
Of maak ik je bang
Loop je nooit meer voorbij

Is het beter om alleen te verlangen naar jou
Dan te vertellen hoe het is, te verlangen naar jou

Misschien is het beter om iets niet te hebben
Dan om het gelijk al weer kwijt te zijn
Waarom zou ik dat wat ik niet heb verspelen
Want het enige dat ik ervoor terug krijg is pijn

Als je me morgen ziet
daar kan ik me momenteel ook wel in vinden.
pi_103219546
Hey .... how's life are you ok
I wonder if you ever think of me
It's been 6 years since that kiss
I can't help but reminisce
Hey .... do you remember

We walked the street to the beat
Hand in hand you and me
Smiling faces so in love
Hoping that they all could see
That we belonged together you and me against the world
But we found out the hard way cause it wasn't meant to be

Now it's you and him I see

You were my first and worst love
And so it only could go wrong
But ain't that just the way you learn
Hey .... I just wanted to let you know
That someone else has stolen my heart
And now another guy has caught your eye
That doesn't mean I don't think of you
I am just hoping he'll treat you right

Do you remember
How we walked the street to the beat
Hand in hand you and me
Smiling faces so in love
Hoping they all could see
That we belonged together you and me against the world
But we found out the hard way cause it wasn't meant to be

Now it is you and him I see


6 jaar alweer dat ik je voor het eerst zag :{ de tijd vliegt

Couldn't save you from the start
Loved you so it hurts my soul
Can you forgive me for trying again
Your silence makes me hold my breath

Time has passed you by

Oh, for so long I've tried to shield you from the world
Oh, you couldn't face the freedom on your own
Here I am left in silence


You gave up the fight
You left me behind
All that's done's forgiven
You'll always be mine
I know deep inside
All that's done's forgiven


I watched the clouds drifting away
Still the sun can't warm my face
I know it was destined to go wrong
You were looking for the great escape
To chase your demons away

Oh, for so long I've tried to shield you from the world
Oh, you couldn't face the freedom on your own
And here I am left in silence

You gave up the fight
You left me behind
All that's done's forgiven
You'll always be mine
I know deep inside
All that's done's forgiven


I've been so lost since you've gone
Why not me before you?
Why has fate deceived me?

Everything turned out so wrong
Why do you leave me in silence?

You gave up the fight
You left me behind
All that's done's forgiven
You'll always be mine
I know deep inside
All that's done's forgiven




[ Bericht 36% gewijzigd door Neo-Mullen op 18-10-2011 14:24:52 ]
Cuz I'm Mr. Brightside
  FOK!Fotograaf / Beeldredactie dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 @ 21:30:20 #222
300347 MrManuel
pi_103253853
Ik denk aan wat je voelt
Ik denk aan hoe je lacht
Ik denk aan al die liefde die jij me hebt gegeven
En wat jij verwacht
Aan wat je van me denkt
En hoe je voor me leeft

Ik ontwijk je ogen
Als ze mij willen doorgronden
Telkens als ze naar me kijken
Zorg ik dat ik ze net mis
Als je voor me staat
Vlucht ik steeds weer in je armen
Zodat ik niet kan verraden
Wat de waarheid is

Elke dag vertel je mij
Hoe veel je van me houdt
Hoe fijn je leeft in zekerheid
Hoe jij op mij vertrouwt

Hoe vertel je iemand
Dat de aarde niet meer rond is
Dat de vogels niet meer vliegen
En de zon niet langer schijnt
Hoe vertel ik jou
Dat het leven dat je leefde
Dat de liefde die je voelde
Binnenkort verdwijnt

Je raakt me kwijt, Je raakt me kwijt
`T is de waarheid

Hoe vertel ik iemand
Dat de aarde niet meer rond is
Dat de vogels niet meer vliegen
En de zon niet langer schijnt
Hoe vertel ik jou
Dat het leven dat je leefde
En de liefde die je voelde
Binnenkort verdwijnt
Je raakt me kwijt
De waarheid

Alleen voel ik me de persoon waarvoor dit nummer wordt gezongen..
[i]~ The impossible is easy![/i]
  woensdag 19 oktober 2011 @ 13:00:16 #223
176114 Under_Score
Sarcastische lul
pi_103275726
Ooh - waiting for the train that never comes, -O-
Ooh - waiting for the train that never comes, -O-

  vrijdag 21 oktober 2011 @ 14:38:31 #224
38344 knokkels
Radio49 voor je kanus! O+
pi_103373122
Grieperig

Amateur Transplants - Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin

Hello, thank you for listening!
My name's Adam Kay
And my name's Suman Biswas

This album is sponsored by Smaxo-glyth-kline
Who have asked us to say a few words about their new drug
Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin

Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
It's our brand new wonder drug we think you'll find enticing
Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um diddle-i
Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um diddle-i
Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um diddle-i

The BNF has twenty thousand different drugs to take
So we though 'What could we produce to give you all abreak?'
A drug that could treat anything from leprosy to SARS
And you can give it in the mouth, IV or up the arse

It's Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
It can cure the common cold and being struck by lightning
Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um diddle-i
Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um diddle-i
Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um diddle-i

We tested it on animals and none of them survived
But that's OK 'cos when we wrote the paper up we lied
It's first choice for MI, MS and even for ME
And COPD, HIV, PE and DVT

Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
It reverses impotence and makes you good at fighting
Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um diddle-i
Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um diddle-i
Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um diddle-i

There are some minor side effects and some are not that rare
Like nausea, vomiting and losing all your hair
And heart attacks, becoming gay and growing extra breasts
But it's fucking cheap and hey, this is the NHS

Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
There are cures for everything from AIDS to pubic lice in
Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um diddle-i
Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um diddle-i

Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
We make it from the cerebellar cortex of a bison
After that it undergoes some polygenic splicing
Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um diddle-i
Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um diddle-i

Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
It makes you smart as Einstein and as muscular as Tyson
It brings an end to all that pharmacology revising
Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um diddle-i
Um-diddle-iddle-iddle-um diddle-i

Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin
We sell lots in Japan 'cos it's the antidote to Ricin
The Minister of Health (we hear) will shortly be advising
Take Paracetamoxyfrusebendroneomycin!

[ Bericht 45% gewijzigd door knokkels op 21-10-2011 14:47:12 ]
Op zondag 7 oktober 2018 02:15 schreef MTheBassman het volgende:[/b]
Jij hebt wat rare shit in je lijst staan Knokkels :P
pi_103386059
quote:
99s.gif Op dinsdag 18 oktober 2011 21:30 schreef MrManuel het volgende:

De waarheid

Alleen voel ik me de persoon waarvoor dit nummer wordt gezongen..
;(
just give a second thought
what if we don't get caught...
abonnement Unibet Coolblue Bitvavo
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')