abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  woensdag 24 februari 2010 @ 12:50:09 #26
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_78388849

Maar die lijkt me totaal niet belangrijk of relevant. Het ging Jacob er meer om dat Jack zijn eigen naam zou zien.
Because I am so handsome and I am so bored
So entertain me, tell me a joke
Make it long, make it last
Make it cruel just make me laugh
pi_78388979
ff tvp !
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe
Don’t take my kindness for weakness and then expect me to treat you the same
  woensdag 24 februari 2010 @ 13:01:38 #28
291582 Nfct
Come on you boys in red!
pi_78389211
Blinde reactie: * Nfct gaat nu downloaden. Spannend!
Dutch Radio Scrobbler 4.0 beta!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O2VWO5R5 (Build 70)
pi_78389278
Ik vond het een toffe aflevering! Nadat in het vorig topic werd gezegd dat de Alt Timeline over Jack zou gaan, bereidde ik mij al voor op een saaie aflevering. Maar ik vond de Alt Timeline juist best te doen, in ieder geval beter dan die van . - Kate - .

On-island was best interessant, inderdaad mooi hoe Jin eerst viste naar wat Claire allemaal te zeggen had om op het laatste moment de waarheid te zeggen en deze vervolgens weer in te slikken. En Jacob, kom eens met antwoorden i.p.v. nog meer vragen! .
pi_78389286
quote:
Op woensdag 24 februari 2010 12:50 schreef Bragi het volgende:
[ afbeelding ]

Maar die lijkt me totaal niet belangrijk of relevant. Het ging Jacob er meer om dat Jack zijn eigen naam zou zien.
Valt me op dat er nauwelijks (of helemaal niet?) Joodse achternamen op staan. Zou Jacob een antisemiet zijn?
  woensdag 24 februari 2010 @ 13:07:53 #31
291582 Nfct
Come on you boys in red!
pi_78389416
* Nfct Gaat nu kijken
Dutch Radio Scrobbler 4.0 beta!
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=O2VWO5R5 (Build 70)
pi_78391326
weer TVPtje met alle toffe theorieën. Hoe komt Jack aan een zoon? Daar is toch nog nooit een toespeling naar gemaakt in de normale tijdslijn? en wie zal de moeder zijn? Die blonde bimbo van ergens uit de eerste paar seizoenen (in de flashbacks had Jack toch iets met een blonde vrouw?)
pi_78391710
Die zoon is nieuw idd. Ik zat me ook even af te vragen of Jack misschien in de normale tijdlijn ook altijd al een (doodgezwegen) zoon had, maar Jacks grappende opmerking dat hij geen goeie vader zou zijn maakte bij mij al snel een einde aan die speculatie.

Overigens heeft Jack Sarah (blonde bimbo) niet zo heel lang voor Oceanic 815 pas ontmoet, dus ik denk niet dat zij de moeder is. Ik denk dat Claire dat is.

Vandaar Jacks verwarde blik toen zijn moeder haar naam noemde
  woensdag 24 februari 2010 @ 14:09:19 #34
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_78391854
Toch niet zo gek dat die zoon compleet nieuw is? Dit is een andere tijdlijn. Dingen zijn anders. Ook al voordat ze van Sydney naar LA vlogen.

En Claire? No way, José. Dat zou wel een GTST-achtige plotwending zijn.
  woensdag 24 februari 2010 @ 14:11:36 #35
82552 Bullet-tooth
H.K.A.S. Groningen
pi_78391944
Jack is geen pedo.
Henk Knaagt Aan Schenen
Hij Kijkt Aapjes Soms
pi_78392722
quote:
Op woensdag 24 februari 2010 14:05 schreef Symer het volgende:
Die zoon is nieuw idd. Ik zat me ook even af te vragen of Jack misschien in de normale tijdlijn ook altijd al een (doodgezwegen) zoon had, maar Jacks grappende opmerking dat hij geen goeie vader zou zijn maakte bij mij al snel een einde aan die speculatie.

Overigens heeft Jack Sarah (blonde bimbo) niet zo heel lang voor Oceanic 815 pas ontmoet, dus ik denk niet dat zij de moeder is. Ik denk dat Claire dat is.

Vandaar Jacks verwarde blik toen zijn moeder haar naam noemde
Valt me nog mee dan dat zijn zoon geen chromosomen mist.
  woensdag 24 februari 2010 @ 14:34:41 #37
131889 Ladylicious
Want more? Good luck.
pi_78392870
Omg, I love Hurley
Therapy has taught me that nothing is my fault.
pi_78393234
Ok.. voor mij is dit echt de meest plausibele uitleg voor LOST die ik gevonden heb...
--------
Alright, from what we have seen over this new season, and from what we have accumulated from the past 6 years, we have 'assumed' that this is a story of white vs. black, good vs. evil.

This idea was introduced in the first episode of Lost, in which John Locke explains the game of backgammon to Walt. Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have previously stated that "all the answers are in the Pilot" (referring to the first episode, not the pilot of 815 which many people previously thought they were referring to). Well, John Locke gave us our answer. Yes, there is a continuous struggle between who and what is "good" and "bad", yet in the game of backgammon, there is no good and evil, more simply, "one is light, one is dark". Lost is a game.

The characters we are introduced to and have gotten to know for 6 years are merely pieces of a game. The reason why we have the last 5 seasons of television is to show how the pieces got to their respective places on the table. The table, in this particular case, is The Island. Jacob and the Man In Black (who I will call Esau because Jacob's biblical twin was Esau and this is the name that will more than likely turn up to be for the Man in Black) are the two players, not necessarily "good vs. evil" but moreover, "light vs. dark". The color they are playing and representing doesn't have to mean light=good and dark=bad. Heck, it also doesn't have to mean light=bad and dark=good. Everyone I hear keeps asking "Who is good? Who is bad?" Well what if both have good and bad characteristics in them?

Look at Jacob. Yes, he doesn't directly kill people, yes, he supports free will and human nature, but let's look at the bad side of him. He has manipulated his "players/pieces" to come to the Island by making contact with them at certain times in their lifes. In the Season 5 Finale, "The Incident", he makes contact with each of his "candidates" by touching them at a troubling time when there life is in turmoil and their motives change, all to help push them to the Island.

Now lets look at Esau. Yes, he kills people, yes, he feels humans are naturally violent and corrupt, but there is a part of him that has "felt hate, anger, regret, betrayal, love". He, too, is a human, yet his soul has been tarnished by this game. In the game of backgammon, it can be very simple, simply moving the pieces to one side and taking the others away at the same time. Yet the stakes have been set higher, which is why we are reminded of the "Rules". These rules, from what we have heard, are that the two players cannot kill eachother. This is why Esau found a loophole, to end the other player and end the game.

Yet the reason why Jacob has candidates is because he needs someone to play in his stead, and he is trying to find someone who is similar to him, who believes in free will and his beliefs. This is what this new season is about.

Who will continue on with the game? Who's pieces will be LOST to the other player? Which pieces will be FOUND by the other player? Who will win? These are the essential questions of this season. If you have read this entire post or just want to see my closing statement well this is it: LOST is the story of a game and how the pieces were put on the table and how the game was played out. The series will end with two of these pieces replacing the "old players" of Jacob and Esau, starting an all new game that will end the show.

One is light, One is dark
  woensdag 24 februari 2010 @ 14:48:40 #39
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_78393394
quote:
Op woensdag 24 februari 2010 14:44 schreef Pimpel2000 het volgende:
Ok.. voor mij is dit echt de meest plausibele uitleg voor LOST die ik gevonden heb...
--------
Alright, from what we have seen over this new season, and from what we have accumulated from the past 6 years, we have 'assumed' that this is a story of white vs. black, good vs. evil.

This idea was introduced in the first episode of Lost, in which John Locke explains the game of backgammon to Walt. Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have previously stated that "all the answers are in the Pilot" (referring to the first episode, not the pilot of 815 which many people previously thought they were referring to). Well, John Locke gave us our answer. Yes, there is a continuous struggle between who and what is "good" and "bad", yet in the game of backgammon, there is no good and evil, more simply, "one is light, one is dark". Lost is a game.

The characters we are introduced to and have gotten to know for 6 years are merely pieces of a game. The reason why we have the last 5 seasons of television is to show how the pieces got to their respective places on the table. The table, in this particular case, is The Island. Jacob and the Man In Black (who I will call Esau because Jacob's biblical twin was Esau and this is the name that will more than likely turn up to be for the Man in Black) are the two players, not necessarily "good vs. evil" but moreover, "light vs. dark". The color they are playing and representing doesn't have to mean light=good and dark=bad. Heck, it also doesn't have to mean light=bad and dark=good. Everyone I hear keeps asking "Who is good? Who is bad?" Well what if both have good and bad characteristics in them?

Look at Jacob. Yes, he doesn't directly kill people, yes, he supports free will and human nature, but let's look at the bad side of him. He has manipulated his "players/pieces" to come to the Island by making contact with them at certain times in their lifes. In the Season 5 Finale, "The Incident", he makes contact with each of his "candidates" by touching them at a troubling time when there life is in turmoil and their motives change, all to help push them to the Island.

Now lets look at Esau. Yes, he kills people, yes, he feels humans are naturally violent and corrupt, but there is a part of him that has "felt hate, anger, regret, betrayal, love". He, too, is a human, yet his soul has been tarnished by this game. In the game of backgammon, it can be very simple, simply moving the pieces to one side and taking the others away at the same time. Yet the stakes have been set higher, which is why we are reminded of the "Rules". These rules, from what we have heard, are that the two players cannot kill eachother. This is why Esau found a loophole, to end the other player and end the game.

Yet the reason why Jacob has candidates is because he needs someone to play in his stead, and he is trying to find someone who is similar to him, who believes in free will and his beliefs. This is what this new season is about.

Who will continue on with the game? Who's pieces will be LOST to the other player? Which pieces will be FOUND by the other player? Who will win? These are the essential questions of this season. If you have read this entire post or just want to see my closing statement well this is it: LOST is the story of a game and how the pieces were put on the table and how the game was played out. The series will end with two of these pieces replacing the "old players" of Jacob and Esau, starting an all new game that will end the show.

One is light, One is dark
http://www.lostisagame.com/
pi_78393459
De vuurtoren
pi_78393629
wel grappig ook dat 108 nog even terugkomt
pi_78394226
quote:
quote:
Winning

There are 108 on-island days for Light to accomplish their objectives. These are broken into Levels.

So they have to accomplish their goals within the set number of days for each level or they'll have less time to get things done in the next level. In each level the number of days gets smaller and smaller (42,23,16,15,8,4), making it tougher and tougher to accomplish what they need to do to meet their objectives.

Dark on the other hand wants to stop Light from doing what it needs to accomplish.

I think both sides can probably earn points and then use their points to help them do what they need to do. Which means that if they gain points they could have an advantage in accomplishing something.

So let's say that Light has provided food and water, they gain points. They could then use those points to earn weapons.

And let's say that Dark earns some points for kidnapping someone, then they could use their points to have the monster attack.

At the end of the 108 on-island days, if Light has accomplished everything in their 108 on-island days, they win.

If Dark has stopped them from doing everything, they win.

In either case it is GAME OVER after 108 on-island days.
We zouden nu dus in de laatste 4 dagen van het spel zitten.

[ Bericht 39% gewijzigd door Mr.Silencer op 24-02-2010 15:14:56 ]
pi_78394536
Maar ze zitten al 3 jaar op het eiland, of begrijp ik het niet?
pi_78394653
quote:
Op woensdag 24 februari 2010 15:17 schreef Symer het volgende:
Maar ze zitten al 3 jaar op het eiland, of begrijp ik het niet?
minimaal toch, want Jin zei tegen Claire dat ze alweer 3 jaar weg was dacht ik
pi_78394674
Het is nogal een uitgebreid verhaal, maar de periode dat men van het eiland was moet je zien als een 'TIMEOUT'.
quote:
108 will be the the number of days spent on the island by all of the LOSTies and does not include the number of days shown in the Flash Backs, Flash Forwards, or the days spent by the remaining LOSTies on the island when all of the Oceanic 6 were gone. Only those days when all of the LOSTies are present on the island count toward completing a level, and therefore, all of the Oceanic 6 will have to return to the island to complete their full 108 days on-island.

The game levels are as follows:

Season 1 = Level 1= 42 days

Season 2 = Level 2 = 23 days (Days 43-65)

Level 3 = the first 16 days of Season 3 (Days 66-81)

Level 4 = 15 days (Days 82-96) began during the last part of Season 3 and continued into the beginning of Season 4

Level 5 = 8 days (Days 97-104), suspended on Day 102 when the Oceanic 6 left the island and the game went into a TIME OUT until the Oceanic 6 returned. The Time Out ended when the Oceanic 6 returned to the island. The two last days of Level 5 were completed and the change to Level 6 occurred just as predicted, after Day 104 had been completed.

Level 6 = 4 days (Days 105-108)
Maar ik vraag me nu of de namen van de bijbehorende nummers ook de meest belangrijke invloed hebben op dat level.

Echt ziekelijk groot is deze theorie.

[ Bericht 43% gewijzigd door Mr.Silencer op 24-02-2010 15:36:02 ]
pi_78394957
Mooie theorieën.
Stop rockin' the boat.
  woensdag 24 februari 2010 @ 15:29:09 #47
129638 Lov1
Bring it on :)
pi_78395012
Aflevering nog steeds niet binnen, het gaat zo langzaam....
Music gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind and life to everything
pi_78395123
Zou Jin nu gelogen hebben over de zoon van claire? of is die jongen van vorige week Aaron?
pi_78395155
quote:
Op woensdag 24 februari 2010 15:29 schreef Lov1 het volgende:
Aflevering nog steeds niet binnen, het gaat zo langzaam....
daar had ik vanochtend ook last van. Heb van ellende maar de 179 mb versie gekeken die voor telefoontjes e.d. is.
pi_78395237
quote:
Op woensdag 24 februari 2010 15:31 schreef Vijf_voor het volgende:
Zou Jin nu gelogen hebben over de zoon van claire? of is die jongen van vorige week Aaron?
Jin weet volgens mij dat Aaron door Kate is meegenomen van het eiland. Maar omdat Claire nogal moordlustig over kwam en Jin volgens mij toch wel bang is dat zij hem vermoord (op raad van The Other die een bijl in zijn buik kreeg ) En zegt daarom dat Aaron in de tempel zit. Claire weet volgens mij niet dat Kate en de andere Oceanic 6 al terug zijn, want Jin is op het eiland gebleven en heeft getijdreisd. Als Claire denkt dat Aaron dus niet op het eiland is kan ze misschien een mental breakdown krijgen ofzo en Jin ook vermoorden. Die manipulatie is dus voor eigen bestwil.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')