Sweet Soul Music (with Curt Ramm)
No Surrender
American Land (with Curt Ramm)
Dancing in the Dark
Can't Help Falling in Love
Higher and Higher

Inmiddels is de bootleg ook weer te vinden op de bekende plaatsen
pi_74548377
Net Live in Dublin gekocht, de 2cd+dvd editie. Voor maar 10 euro, een koopje dus.

Vanavond maar eens kijken.
You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
last.fm Album top 100
pi_74555291
quote:
Op zondag 8 november 2009 19:20 schreef Ranja_Ranja het volgende:
Bruce is echt een fucking held, ik hoop echt op een hele hele goede live CD/DVD...!!!
Ik hoop echt heel hard met je mee! En het liefste geen compilatie, maar een heel concert. Veel beter voor de sfeer... Van mij mogen ze er ook nog een leuk concert van 2008 bij doen =)
pi_74589607
WOW

Die bootlegs zijn echt te vet. Wát een concert, wat geweldig. Het klinkt gewoon echt als Hammersmith, of de andere fantastische optredens uit de jaren 70...En dat publiek, het enthousiasme....Een van de beste bootlegs tot nu toe! Wat een held toch die Bruce...Iedereen luisteren!!
"Some guys they just give up living and start dying little by little piece by piece"
last.fm | Rate Your Music | MusicMeter | top 100 nummers | top 100 albums | top 50 2013 | top 100 jazz | Onze-blog: pat-sounds
pi_74590318
Nog een keertje: Bruce 1 post was niet voldoende,

Incident, wat een versie...en Kitty's Back...wow...En ik heb the River bootleg nog niet eens gehoord (het kost tijd, luisteren )
"Some guys they just give up living and start dying little by little piece by piece"
last.fm | Rate Your Music | MusicMeter | top 100 nummers | top 100 albums | top 50 2013 | top 100 jazz | Onze-blog: pat-sounds
pi_74590626
quote:
Op dinsdag 10 november 2009 23:00 schreef Norrage het volgende:
WOW

Die bootlegs zijn echt te vet. Wát een concert, wat geweldig. Het klinkt gewoon echt als Hammersmith, of de andere fantastische optredens uit de jaren 70...En dat publiek, het enthousiasme....Een van de beste bootlegs tot nu toe! Wat een held toch die Bruce...Iedereen luisteren!!
Kan jij mij een PM sturen over welke je t hebt
pi_74593204
quote:
Op dinsdag 10 november 2009 23:26 schreef Ranja_Ranja het volgende:

[..]

Kan jij mij een PM sturen over welke je t hebt
Ja hoor , bruce
pi_74598148
Gisteravond weer een 'normale' show (noem het maar normaal waar BTR integraal wordt gespeeld

1. Wrecking Ball
2. Prove It All Night
3. Hungry Heart
4. Working on a Dream
5. Thunder Road
6. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
7. Night
8. Backstreets
9. Born to Run
10. She's the One
11. Meeting Across the River
12. Jungleland
13. Waitin' on a Sunny Day
14. Raise Your Hand
15. Red Headed Woman
16. Pink Cadillac
17. Back in Your Arms
18. Radio Nowhere
19. Lonesome Day
20. The Rising
21. Badlands

22. No Surrender
23. Bobby Jean
24. American Land
25. Dancing in the Dark
26. Can't Help Falling in Love
27. Higher and Higher
28. Rosalita (Come Out Tonight)

Qua bootlegs vind ik onderstaande de beste:
Night 1- bakerstuff
Night 2- kathleen

Maar ik denk dat er nog wel een paar remasters van komen
pi_74600282
"I take you down to the river tonight"
pi_74600542
Hij houdt wel van integraal albums spelen de laatste tijd Als hij nu Asbury nog een keertje doet ben ik helemaal blij...Maar op zich was WIESS wel echt uniek, met incident, serenade...wow...
pi_74718466
The River integraal... oh my god wat gaaf.

Ik zet de show meteen maar op repeat.
pi_74726250
Springsteen a bit confused at Mich. show

AUBURN HILLS, Mich., Nov. 15 (UPI) -- Rocker Bruce Springsteen mistakenly made references to the state of Ohio multiple times during a recent performance in Auburn Hills, Mich., observers said.

The Detroit Free Press said after being alerted to his on-stage mistakes during Friday's show at the Palace at Auburn Hills, Springsteen moved on with rocking performances of hits like "Thunder Road" and "Backstreets."

"I'm all right," Springsteen said after guitarist Steven Van Zandt reportedly informed him of his state mix-up. "That is every front man's nightmare."

In addition to performing his own songs at Friday's concert, Springsteen offered those in attendance renditions of Bob Seger's "Ramblin' Gamblin' Man" and Jackie Wilson's "Higher and Higher."

The Free Press said Springsteen, 60, even took time during the show to offer a plug for the Detroit charity organization Focus:Hope.
pi_74784258
Zijn er ook hele goede bootlegs van een born to run of een darkness avond beschikbaar? Ik heb the wild, the innocent and the e street shuffle en die is werkelijk waar fantastisch
pi_74784350
Ik had er wel een paar, maar dat zat alleen maar achterlijk gejuich en meegezing tussen, echt irritant...Als iemand er een paar weet hou ik me ook aanbevolen!
pi_74786809
Ga dan maar eens op zoek naar Nassau Night en Winterland Night!
pi_74786915
quote:
Op dinsdag 17 november 2009 17:12 schreef Fargo het volgende:
Ik bedoel van de afgelopen weken een born to run of een darkness avond
pi_74787158
quote:
Op dinsdag 17 november 2009 17:12 schreef Fargo het volgende:
Ja,m uiteraard. Elke bootleg van voor 2000 heb ik wel in mijn bezit zo ongeveer en ik wil BTR en Darkness nu ook wel eens integraal horen met de beleving van deze twee laatste concertne.
pi_74787925
quote:
Op dinsdag 17 november 2009 17:17 schreef Ranja_Ranja het volgende:

[..]

Ik bedoel van de afgelopen weken een born to run of een darkness avond
Oh, dan had ik je verkeerd begrepen
pi_74881567
Het worden weer mooie tijden

What's Next for Springsteen: "Darkness on the Edge of Town" Box Set, "Dream" Tour DVD
11/19/09, 2:53 pm EST

This Sunday, Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band will wrap up their two-year tour by performing their 1973 debut album Greetings From Asbury Park in its entirety (stick with Rolling Stone for a full report). After that, Springsteen's next moves are unclear. His manager, Jon Landau, says the only plans for 2010 are the release of the long-delayed Darkness on the Edge of Town box set and a DVD of the Working on a Dream tour. "The Darkness box set is 93 percent done," he tells RS. "It's absolutely fantastic and there are just some finishing touches that we need to turn our attention to and finalize and we'll get it out there." As for the Dream DVD, Landau says, "We're working on some different approaches to a DVD for this tour. We'll release it sometime fairly soon, post-Christmas." Grab the next issue of RS, out November 25th, to read E Street's reflections on their magical two years on the road.

The Darkness box will likely contain a remastered edition of the disc, a new documentary about the making of the LP, as well as live footage from the 1978 tour. A handful of pro-shot shows circulate through the fan community, but there's no word on which concert will be brought out of the vaults for the set. In 2005, fans were stunned when a previously unknown complete performance from London in 1975 appeared on the Born to Run box set. The Darkness on the Edge of Town tour is widely regarded as the high water mark of Springsteen's live career.

There are no plans for another E Street Band album or tour next year. "We just had back-to-back tours and back-to-back records," Landau says. "That's never happened before, so we're going to have substantial downtime at this point. The E Street Band does have an illustrious future, but I don't have anything more specific to tell you about next year except those two media projects that are on the horizon."

The E Street Band have mixed feelings about the tour coming to an end. "I really don't want the work to end, but I need to go home," says guitarist Nils Lofgren. "It's kind of an inherent level of homesickness that wears on you. I'm really looking forward to being home and actually unpacking my suitcase. It sat there with my dogs giving me dirty looks for two years."

Steven Van Zandt has similar feelings. "It feels very much like The Sopranos," he says. "Everybody was like, 'Well, we're extremely successful and still very high on the ratings,' but David Chase knew it was time to stop. In the end I agreed and I feel like it's the same thing here." He says he hasn't had any discussions with Springsteen about future work. "I'm always afraid to stop," he says. "You think, 'If we stop, can we get this thing going again?' After a year or two off, you find yourself at the bottom of Mt. Everest looking up and thinking, 'How are we gonna get there?' I will be surprised if we don't continue and if you ask me if I think we'll continue I'll certainly say yes. It's just a matter of what happens to everybody physically, beginning with Clarence [Clemons] I suppose. He may fantasize about retiring, but with all his ex-wives I doubt it."
pi_74882686
quote:
Op vrijdag 20 november 2009 12:21 schreef rockin_the_lowland het volgende:
Het worden weer mooie tijden

What's Next for Springsteen: "Darkness on the Edge of Town" Box Set, "Dream" Tour DVD
11/19/09, 2:53 pm EST

This Sunday, Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band will wrap up their two-year tour by performing their 1973 debut album Greetings From Asbury Park in its entirety (stick with Rolling Stone for a full report). After that, Springsteen's next moves are unclear. His manager, Jon Landau, says the only plans for 2010 are the release of the long-delayed Darkness on the Edge of Town box set and a DVD of the Working on a Dream tour. "The Darkness box set is 93 percent done," he tells RS. "It's absolutely fantastic and there are just some finishing touches that we need to turn our attention to and finalize and we'll get it out there." As for the Dream DVD, Landau says, "We're working on some different approaches to a DVD for this tour. We'll release it sometime fairly soon, post-Christmas." Grab the next issue of RS, out November 25th, to read E Street's reflections on their magical two years on the road.

The Darkness box will likely contain a remastered edition of the disc, a new documentary about the making of the LP, as well as live footage from the 1978 tour. A handful of pro-shot shows circulate through the fan community, but there's no word on which concert will be brought out of the vaults for the set. In 2005, fans were stunned when a previously unknown complete performance from London in 1975 appeared on the Born to Run box set. The Darkness on the Edge of Town tour is widely regarded as the high water mark of Springsteen's live career.

There are no plans for another E Street Band album or tour next year. "We just had back-to-back tours and back-to-back records," Landau says. "That's never happened before, so we're going to have substantial downtime at this point. The E Street Band does have an illustrious future, but I don't have anything more specific to tell you about next year except those two media projects that are on the horizon."

The E Street Band have mixed feelings about the tour coming to an end. "I really don't want the work to end, but I need to go home," says guitarist Nils Lofgren. "It's kind of an inherent level of homesickness that wears on you. I'm really looking forward to being home and actually unpacking my suitcase. It sat there with my dogs giving me dirty looks for two years."

Steven Van Zandt has similar feelings. "It feels very much like The Sopranos," he says. "Everybody was like, 'Well, we're extremely successful and still very high on the ratings,' but David Chase knew it was time to stop. In the end I agreed and I feel like it's the same thing here." He says he hasn't had any discussions with Springsteen about future work. "I'm always afraid to stop," he says. "You think, 'If we stop, can we get this thing going again?' After a year or two off, you find yourself at the bottom of Mt. Everest looking up and thinking, 'How are we gonna get there?' I will be surprised if we don't continue and if you ask me if I think we'll continue I'll certainly say yes. It's just a matter of what happens to everybody physically, beginning with Clarence [Clemons] I suppose. He may fantasize about retiring, but with all his ex-wives I doubt it."

Ben benieuwd naar wat ons allemaal te wachten staat.
Afgelopen week nog maar weer is de BTR docu bekeken blijft gaaf en nu ook nog een van Darkness erbij
pi_74882876
Eindelijk komt ie!!!!! Yaay!

En dat concert, dat wordt natuurlijk gewoon Capitol Passaic of Winterland...Ik denk eigenlijk Capitol, daar hebben ze het beste beeldmateriaal van...Alhoewel, zoals het artikel al zei, Hammersmith toen ook een verrassing was..Dus ben benieuwd wat ze in petto hebben voor ons! Iig niks liever dan een DVD van de 1978 tour!!!!

[ Bericht 63% gewijzigd door Norrage op 20-11-2009 13:08:09 ]
pi_74882979
Iemand een idee of hij nog na nederland komt? en zoja wanneer?
Youre the chocolate at the end of my cornetto
pi_74883288
quote:
Op vrijdag 20 november 2009 13:04 schreef K-Girly het volgende:
Iemand een idee of hij nog na nederland komt? en zoja wanneer?
Dit jaar en volgend jaar niet zoals het er nu naar uitziet...
pi_74883462
naar.

Hij is eigenlijk pas nog geweest, K-Girly.
Still a little bit of your face I haven't kissed.
pi_74883511
dnd! lang niet gezien in dit topic
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')