abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_67915000
quote:
Op zaterdag 11 april 2009 00:12 schreef Wombcat het volgende:

[..]

Welke tijdzone?
Nu is hij bloedserieus, maar de andere keren grapte hij dus maar wat?
Wedden van niet?
Europese tijd volgens mij maar het kan ook met nieuw jaar zijn als Australie 10 uur eerder bezig is met feesten van het laatje jaar.

Genieten is toegestaan!!!
pi_67919479
quote:
Op zaterdag 11 april 2009 00:04 schreef Topspin het volgende:
De volgende gebeurtenis die ERG groot is dat is op 10 september 2010. Hou je hart vast want dan komt een exlipse. De zon namelijk die in een weg komt te staan met jupiter. Dat zorgt voor grote onrust in het heelal. Het heelal dat erg gevoelig is voor verandering zelfs al is het universum zo dat het al miljarden jaren bestaat.

Alsnog die zon die na al die miljarden jaren afwijkt van de norm. Dat gaat tegen ons werken mensen. Er komen vloedgolven aan die niet voorzien zijn. Wetenschappers kijken al tientallen jaren door hun teleschopen maar wat er dan gaat gebeuren dat is niet in mensenwoorden uit te leggen.

De wereld gaat ten onder. NIet eens op 2012 maar op 2010. Precies te zeggen 10 september 2010. Om 2 uur in de middag. 17 over 2 om nog preciezer te zijn

Sla alvast de Amstel in, koop die laatste fles Jack en neem een sigaar want voordat je het weet is het te laat,

Ik heb deze informatie gekregen via een consult met een gids, een alien van ver above. Die geeft me vaker advies en nog meer van dat gedoe. Dit keer is hij bloed serieus. Hij heeft genoeg van onze aanwezigheid dus wilt hij eindelijk eens van al die elllende af zijn.
whehehe dude!
Als ie er genoeg van heeft, moet ie maar gaan
- Hey! Listen!
pi_67919514
omfg
  zaterdag 11 april 2009 @ 12:20:22 #79
132152 Ticker
En de Watskeburt?!
pi_67921035
En FatalException, heb je al de beelden van ergens op de wereld gevonden?
- Maybe O.D.B My Long Distance Family -
"Computer says: no.."
"Laat hen gaan, blinden zijn zij, die blinden leiden. Indien een blinde een blinde leidt, zullen zij beiden in een put vallen". (Matteüs 15:14)
  zaterdag 11 april 2009 @ 14:08:34 #80
199397 Windigo
Flavourtarian
pi_67923139
Heb ik iets gemist?
pi_67923775
Ik heb helaas niets gezien maar ik heb dan ook niet echt gekeken.. Iemand beelden van datgeen wat gebeuren zou?
  zaterdag 11 april 2009 @ 16:47:34 #82
49558 1-of-6Billion
Up the shut fuck you must
pi_67926591
Alweer afgelast bij gebrek aan belangstelling
I follow you......but not on Twitter
pi_67930985
quote:
Op zaterdag 11 april 2009 00:04 schreef Topspin het volgende:
De volgende gebeurtenis die ERG groot is dat is op 10 september 2010. Hou je hart vast want dan komt een exlipse. De zon namelijk die in een weg komt te staan met jupiter. Dat zorgt voor grote onrust in het heelal. Het heelal dat erg gevoelig is voor verandering zelfs al is het universum zo dat het al miljarden jaren bestaat.

Alsnog die zon die na al die miljarden jaren afwijkt van de norm. Dat gaat tegen ons werken mensen. Er komen vloedgolven aan die niet voorzien zijn. Wetenschappers kijken al tientallen jaren door hun teleschopen maar wat er dan gaat gebeuren dat is niet in mensenwoorden uit te leggen.

De wereld gaat ten onder. NIet eens op 2012 maar op 2010. Precies te zeggen 10 september 2010. Om 2 uur in de middag. 17 over 2 om nog preciezer te zijn

Sla alvast de Amstel in, koop die laatste fles Jack en neem een sigaar want voordat je het weet is het te laat,

Ik heb deze informatie gekregen via een consult met een gids, een alien van ver above. Die geeft me vaker advies en nog meer van dat gedoe. Dit keer is hij bloed serieus. Hij heeft genoeg van onze aanwezigheid dus wilt hij eindelijk eens van al die elllende af zijn.
Ik weet niet wat voor shit je gebruikt, maar wat is het nummer van je dealer?
Perhaps you've seen it, maybe in a dream.
A murky, forgotten land.
pi_67938917
Interessant:

Four Illinois witnesses in two vehicles chased a UFO April 1, after first spotting it near Frankfort Square about 8 p.m., according to a report filed with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The chase ended for two of the witnesses near Merriville, Indiana, at about 9:30 p.m.

They described the object as a "large triangular object in the sky."

"There were three lights on the object on each point and they appeared to be changing colors from red and blue constantly," according to one witness. "The lights were far enough in the distance that the shape was not clearly visible but when the lights moved, they stayed the same brightness and appeared to be equidistant from each other. The object appeared at times to be pointing downward and then it would appear to turn and be pointing up or to the side."

This case may be under investigation by Illinois MUFON Director Sam Maranto. Keep in mind that many UFO reports can be resolved as something natural or manmade. If Illinois MUFON pursues this case and completes a final report, we will report back to you.

The following is the unedited report from the MUFON content management system (CMS).

Illinois, April 1, 2009 - Following a triangular UFO.

I was debating whether or not to report this because of the date of the sighting. Howevre I feel like it is important to report what occurred.

I was on my way back to my girlfriends house after her, myself and our two friends went to a local store in Orland Park. She rode with our two friends and I drove by myself.

I should mention a little about our background. I’m a student at a local college as is my girlfriend. My friend is the General Manager of a restaurant and his fiancée is a student also.

I arrived at her house in Frankfort Square before they did so I waited in my car for them to arrive. As I was waiting, I received a call from my friend who was driving the car my girlfriend and his fiancée were in. He told me to drive to St Francis Road and turn east towards Harlem Ave. He said that there was a huge triangular object in the sky and I should be able to see it. I immediately did just as he said and the was a large triangular object in the sky.

There were three lights on the object on each point and they appeared to be changing colors from red and blue constantly. The lights were far enough in the distance that the shape was not clearly visible but when the lights moved, they stayed the same brightness and appeared to be equidistant from each other. The object appeared at times to be pointing downward and then it would appear to turn and be pointing up or to the side.

I told my friend that I saw it and we decided to see how close we could get to it. We decided to drive south on Harlem to Rt. 30 and head east. Two other cars appeared to have noticed it as they pulled over and were taking pictures on their phones. I got out my small video camera and attempted to record the object but it would not appear on my camera. I kept the camera rolling however to at least capture the audio of our conversation. My friend called both 911 and NBC5 news to report what we were seeing.

My car got separated from theirs and they got close enough to the object where my girlfriend and my friends fiancée were both almost in tears because they were scared. They followed Rt. 3o to Indiana and when they got to the city of Dyer, IN, they reported that they had gotten really close to the object and then it disappeared. By this time I was about 5 miles behind them and I could see the object clearly as a solid triangular object. However when I got close to it, the object also appeared to just flicker out.

I caught up with them in a parking lot in Scherriville, IN where my girlfriend got in the car with me and showed me some pictures she had taken on her phone. Only a single light was visible on all of her photos. As we talked in the parking lot about what had just occurred, my friends fiancée said that she “got a weird feeling that if we keep going east we will see it again.” I looked at her and my friend and said that we should probably head back home because I got a bad feeling about her last statement. However, my friend decide that maybe they should keep going east towards Merriville, IN.

Well they decided to keep going east on Rt. 30 and my girlfriend and I decided to head north on Indianapolis Boulevard. We stopped at a bookstore so I could try to relax after what just happened. About 3 minutes after we had stopped at the bookstore, my friends fiancée called my girlfriend crying saying that the object did in face ‘reappear’ and it looked “a lot more menacing.” I told my girlfriend that I wanted to talk to my friend so she handed me the phone and I had his fiancée put me on the phone with him. He sounded kind of scared and he told me that he yelled at the object and the lights appeared to “flare up”. I kept talking to him as I went outside with my girlfriend and we saw the object to the south east. It appeared that there were one or two aircraft flying in the area of the object. I cannot say if they were commercial or military. I do know they were apparently circling and were flying pretty fast.

My girlfriend and I got in my car and we drove south down Indianapolis Boulevard back to RT. 30 and headed east. I called another one of my friends from Valparaiso, IN to tell him what was going on and to keep a lookout because it appeared to be heading his way as my girlfriend talked to my other friends fiancée. They decided to turn around about half way to Merriville, IN. We followed the object to I65 in Merriville where the object vanished. We went home after that and my girlfriend was talking to my friends fiancée on the way home and all she kept saying was that she kept “wanting to look up”. We did notice that the aircraft that were circling the area were still there as we drove home on I80.

The whole event lasted about an hour and a half. It was first noticed at about 8 :00 PM.

Bron: http://www.examiner.com/x(...)ois-UFO-into-Indiana
1.618033988749894848204586834365638117720309179805762862135448622705260462818902449707
20720418939113748475408807538689175212663386222353693179318006076672635443338908659593
  zondag 12 april 2009 @ 09:45:57 #85
176875 Spellmeista
||planetary Spells||
pi_67943180
say BOE one time and scare somebody
say BOE for the second time and somebody is scared a little bit
say BOE for the thirth time and somebody doesn't even look
say BOE when u really mean it and somebody doesn't see what is comming his/her way

THE ACT OF SURPRISE!!
  dinsdag 14 april 2009 @ 10:15:37 #86
41051 Rasing
Taalnazis vereinigt euch!
pi_67997520
quote:
Op zondag 12 april 2009 00:10 schreef FatalException het volgende:
Interessant:

[Lang verhaal om de aandacht af te leiden van het feit dat er wéér niks gebeurd is]
Word je daar nu niet moe van?
Ten es gheen wondere, dat mi tderuen grief gheeft:
Niemant en scheet gheerne van dat hi lief heeft.
  dinsdag 14 april 2009 @ 10:37:25 #87
20553 Elegy
Les armes du temps
pi_67998216
quote:
Op vrijdag 10 april 2009 23:01 schreef Wombcat het volgende:

[..]

Ah, dus eigenlijk zijn deze topics gewoon voor het groepsgevoel.
Ik bespeur een complot
We houden je in de gaten!
"L'homme naît sans dents, sans cheveux et sans illusions, et il meurt le même, sans cheveux, sans dents et sans illusions" - Alexandre Dumas
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')