[ afbeelding ]

Volgende ronde tegen Ernests Gulbis .
Makkie

MR had wel 2 aces meer btw
quote:
Op dinsdag 10 februari 2009 23:52 schreef wimderon het volgende:

[..]

Staat ook in de SI Swimsuit Edition.

Ach, naast je 350 oostblok pics in een ander topic , kunnen die er ook wel bij toch
( hier mag ook hoor !)
All I need is for my man to live up to his role
Onwetendheid is zaligmakend (Nalby)

They gettin' grief
pi_65969675
Nog steeds geen streams kunnen vinden

They gettin' grief
pi_65970309
quote:
Op woensdag 11 februari 2009 14:56 schreef kleinzusje het volgende:

[..]

Makkie

MR had wel 2 aces meer btw
[..]

Ach, naast je 350 oostblok pics in een ander topic , kunnen die er ook wel bij toch
( hier mag ook hoor !)

Is me iets te veel werk nu

http://sportsillustrated.(...)els/brooklyn-decker/

(ook bodypaint available )
pi_65970713
quote:
Op woensdag 11 februari 2009 23:37 schreef wimderon het volgende:

[..]

Is me iets te veel werk nu

http://sportsillustrated.(...)els/brooklyn-decker/

(ook bodypaint available )

Die bikini

Edit: Kan um niet vinden

[ Bericht 7% gewijzigd door kleinzusje op 12-02-2009 00:00:32 ]

They gettin' grief
pi_66016748
Andy RODDICK (USA) d Ernests GULBIS (LAT) 6-3 7-6 (3)
quote:
American Andy Roddick joined four of his countrymen as second round winners Thursday at the SAP Open in San Jose, defeating Latvian Ernests Gulbis 6-3, 7-6(3). The top seed saved four break points on serve in the second set, and converted on his first of three match points in the tie-break to secure the win in one hour and 20 minutes.
World No. 6 Roddick is bidding to win his fourth title at the ATP World Tour 250 tennis tournament, having won in 2004 (d. Fish), '05 (d. Saulnier) and '08 (d. Stepanek). With the exception of a second round loss on his San Jose debut eight years ago (l. to Gambill), Roddick has reached minimally the semi-finals at this event.

He will attempt to break a three-match losing streak against his next opponent, German Tommy Haas, who leads the head-to-head series 7-3 – though the two players have evenly split their six previous meetings on hard courts. Roddick's last win against the former World No. 2 came in the 2005 San Jose semi-finals.
quote:
Thursday, February 12, 2009
CENTER COURT
Morning/Afternoon Matches
Stephen HUSS / Ross HUTCHINS vs. Robby GINEPRI / Travis RETTENMAIER
Bob BRYAN / Mike BRYAN vs. Rohan BOPANNA / Jarkko NIEMINEN
Mardy FISH vs. Juan Martin DEL PORTO
Sam QUERREY vs. James BLAKE

Evening Matches
Andy RODDICK vs. Tommy HAAS
Radek STEPANEK vs. Todd WIDOM

They gettin' grief
pi_66028482
Ai, 5 uur vannacht dus

They gettin' grief
pi_66050738
quote:
Op vrijdag 13 februari 2009 17:42 schreef kleinzusje het volgende:
Ai, 5 uur vannacht dus
Maar we gaan vrolijk verder

Iedereen kan zeggen wat hij wil, maar Andy is 2009 gewoon prima begonnen.
Finale Doha, halve finale AO en nu dus een halve finale in San Jose.
pi_66051265
quote:
Op zaterdag 14 februari 2009 12:31 schreef Wopper1 het volgende:

[..]

[ afbeelding ]

De line-up in San Jose is daarentegen ook erg sterk te noemen
pi_66051687
quote:
Op zaterdag 14 februari 2009 12:53 schreef Nalbandian het volgende:

[..]

De line-up in San Jose is daarentegen ook erg sterk te noemen
Het is maar net hoe je het bekijkt. Bij de 1 is het glas altijd half leeg en bij de ander half vol. Andy is gewoon lekker stabiel .
pi_66076705
quote:
Stepanek Steps Up
Feeling good on a court where he’d won three titles, moving through a brisk 18-minute pre-match hit with his friend Justin Gimelstob, surely Andy Roddick felt good about his chances of taking on another pal, Mardy Fish, in the first all-American SAP Open final since the two also met up here in 2004.

So it was that Roddick commenced his semifinal against Radek Stepanek in brisk fashion, breaking Stepanek’s serve straightaway, riding that cushion to a 6-3 first set victory.

Then, a funny thing happened on the way to the finals. Throughout the second set, as Stepanek’s suspect forehand seemed near the brink of disintegration, Roddick was unable to pull away. Instead it was Stepanek who battened down the hatches and slowly find ways to disrupt Roddick. T

he Stepanek forehand settled, his backhand kept rolling deep and slicing slow as he began creeping his way into net, floating back Roddick’s serve – and then throwing down big serves of his own. Still, with Roddick serving at 3-3 in the second set tiebreak, the American seemed on the path. After all, he simply needed one point on Stepanek’s serve to gain the go-ahead mini-break.

“I didn’t bear down in the second set,” said Roddick.

But it was Stepanek who took the intiative, grabbing hold of a few points, making his way forward and frustrating Roddick just enough to snag the tie-break and level the match. A perplexed Roddick started the third quite angry at himself. Though he held to open the decisive set, in each of the next three games Roddick held a 40-15 – and lost each one to go down 3-1.

By now Stepanek held a comfortable cushion and Roddick was unwilling to do much more than use his serve, forehand and tenacity to grub his way out of a jam. Stepanek had become the initiator. Though his balls were hardly fast, they were well-directed, constantly confounding Roddick in the way that would please many a tennis connoisseur. At proper times, Stepanek slithered his way into the net to poke adroit volleys.

“He did a really good job of defending, and he was driving the ball well,” said Roddick.

Surviving a double-fault when serving at match point at 5-4, Stepanek also fought off a break point to close it out, 3-6, 7-6, 6-4. Disruptive, clever, quick and effective, Stepanek had composed a mini-masterpiece.

Bijna ook een worm

They gettin' grief
pi_66088617
Alex Pastoor:
"Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
Martin Verkerk:
''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
pi_66088787

They gettin' grief
pi_66114380
quote:
Op zaterdag 14 februari 2009 12:31 schreef Wopper1 het volgende:

[..]

[ afbeelding ]

En we gaan vrolijk verder

They gettin' grief
pi_66114428
quote:
Op maandag 16 februari 2009 11:55 schreef kleinzusje het volgende:

[..]

En zo is het .

Stepanek won zelfs van een Fish in bloedvorm. Maakt het verlies van Andy iets draaglijker .
pi_66114643
Price money is 2x zo veel als in Buenos Aires
Nalby
quote:
Op maandag 16 februari 2009 11:56 schreef Wopper1 het volgende:

[..]

En zo is het .

Stepanek won zelfs van een Fish in bloedvorm. Maakt het verlies van Andy iets draaglijker .
quote:
Op maandag 16 februari 2009 11:55 schreef Wopper1 het volgende:
Roddick hoog op verlanglijst
[..]
quote:
ROTTERDAM - Toernooidirecteur Richard Krajicek gaat serieus trachten de Amerikaan Andy Roddick te strikken voor de volgende editie van het ABN AMRO World Tennis Tournament. Dat zei Krajicek zondag na afloop van het toernooi dat gewonnen werd door de Brit Andy Murray.

Roddick zat de afgelopen jaren vast aan deelname aan het toernooi van San Jose. "Van die verplichting is hij af. Ik ga een poging wagen, hij staat hoog op mijn lijstje.”

They gettin' grief
pi_66225896
quote:
Roddick fired 20 aces and never faced a break point in his 7-6(1), 6-2 win over defending champion Steve Darcis of Belgium. The top American lost only seven points on serve (44 of 51) in 10 service games in the one hour and six minute opening round match.

Roddick improved to 13-3 on the season and he will next face countryman Robby Ginepri for the ninth time (Roddick leads 7-1) in the second round at 6:30 p.m. Thursday.

They gettin' grief
pi_66262835
Wat een mongool is die Roddick. Vorige week en deze week een kuttoernooi spelen en zich nu terugtrekken voor Dubai waardoor hij die punten dus niet kan verdedigen. 6 toernooien op een rij inplannen is ook niet handig
Alex Pastoor:
Martin Verkerk:
''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
pi_66265287
quote:
Roddick breezes past Ginepri

Andy Roddick blew away fellow American Robby Ginepri 6-2 6-3 to move into the third round of the Memphis Championships.

The big-serving Roddick was delighted after recording 11 aces and serving no double faults.

"That's the best I've ever played," he said. "I was in a zone out there. I hit every forehand as hard as I could and it was going in every time. It's as simple as that."

Top-seeded Roddick, who lost in the semifinals of last week's San Jose Open, outplayed his compatriot, breaking Ginepri's serve a total of eight times.

Ginepri occupied the court for just over an hour. He fell behind early as he struggled with his serve and Roddick attacked a vulnerable second serve.

Roddick, the world number six, lost just eight points on his potent first serve.

"I (could) sense that (Ginepri) was kind of like, 'we both know you're not this good,'" Roddick said. "I wish I could play like that every time."

Trying to capture the title in his ninth appearance at The Racquet Club, Roddick will meet American Sam Querrey in the quarterfinals in a matchup of two big servers.

They gettin' grief
pi_66265302
quote:
Op vrijdag 20 februari 2009 01:21 schreef Tim86 het volgende:
Wat een mongool is die Roddick. Vorige week en deze week een kuttoernooi spelen en zich nu terugtrekken voor Dubai waardoor hij die punten dus niet kan verdedigen. 6 toernooien op een rij inplannen is ook niet handig
Das balen
Kan het nieuws nergens vinden timmers

They gettin' grief
pi_66270709
quote:
Memphis is evenveel waard in punten als Dubai, zie het probleem niet echt. San Jose was verplicht.
pi_66272255
quote:
Volgens mij is het best logisch. Nu kan hij gewoon nog altijd in Amerika blijven, en zo top fit beginnen aan de masters van Indian Wells en Miami.

Vorig jaar was het nog 1e ronde exit tegen Tommy Haas (Indian Wells), daar kan hij wel een aardige klapper maken.

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Wopper1 op 20-02-2009 16:35:16 ]
pi_66281458
quote:
Op vrijdag 20 februari 2009 12:16 schreef Wopper1 het volgende:

[..]

Volgens mij is het best logisch. Nu kan hij gewoon nog altijd in Amerika blijven, en zo top fit beginnen aan de masters van Indian Wells en Miami.

Vorig jaar werd was het nog 1e ronde exit tegen Tommy Haas (Indian Wells), daar kan hij wel een aardige klapper maken.
true !
Iemand een link naar het afzeg bericht van m'n held ?
Kan uit MTF geen wijs met al die hyper postings

They gettin' grief
pi_66286802
quote:
Op vrijdag 20 februari 2009 16:07 schreef kleinzusje het volgende:

[..]

true !
Iemand een link naar het afzeg bericht van m'n held ?
Kan uit MTF geen wijs met al die hyper postings
Volgens mij is er nog geen officieel bericht, maar in de playerzone heeft hij aangegeven zich terug te trekken.
pi_66286980
quote:
Op vrijdag 20 februari 2009 18:49 schreef wimderon het volgende:

[..]

Volgens mij is er nog geen officieel bericht, maar in de playerzone heeft hij aangegeven zich terug te trekken.
Tis dat ?
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.

They gettin' grief
pi_66287893
quote:
Op vrijdag 20 februari 2009 18:54 schreef kleinzusje het volgende:

[..]

Tis dat ?
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Onderdeel van de officiële ATP-site waar in principe alleen spelers en begeleiders in kunnen. Daar geven ze o.a. inschrijven en afmelden voor toernooien.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/tennis/5/zone/1.asp

Als reden heeft ie 'other' opgegeven
pi_66288011
quote:
Op vrijdag 20 februari 2009 19:18 schreef wimderon het volgende:

[..]

Onderdeel van de officiële ATP-site waar in principe alleen spelers en begeleiders in kunnen. Daar geven ze o.a. inschrijven en afmelden voor toernooien.

http://www.atpworldtour.com/tennis/5/zone/1.asp

[ afbeelding ]

Wimmers Held
Hoe heb jij je daar dan tussen gewurmd ?
SPOILER

They gettin' grief
pi_66288197
quote:
Op vrijdag 20 februari 2009 19:21 schreef kleinzusje het volgende:

[..]

Wimmers Held
Hoe heb jij je daar dan tussen gewurmd ?
SPOILER
Ik heb toevallig een login daar

Ik zou em wel willen pm'en, maar misschien werkt ie dan niet meer

Als je hem echt wil hebben stuur ik hem wel, kun je ook eens een kijkje nemen
pi_66288325
quote:
Op vrijdag 20 februari 2009 19:26 schreef wimderon het volgende:

[..]

Ik heb toevallig een login daar

Ik zou em wel willen pm'en, maar misschien werkt ie dan niet meer

Als je hem echt wil hebben stuur ik hem wel, kun je ook eens een kijkje nemen
Nee joh !
Heel lief van je
Laat me graag verassen

They gettin' grief
pi_66306252
Roddick - Querrey 6-4, 3-6, 6-3

quote:
Top seed Andy Roddick advanced to his fourth semi-final of the season as he beat No. 8 seed Sam Querrey 6-4, 3-6, 6-3, in the Regions Morgan Keegan Championships, an ATP World Tour 500 tournament, on Friday.

The top American improved to 26-6 lifetime in Memphis by reaching his fifth semi-final (or better) in nine appearances. He captured the title in 2002 and reached the final in 2003 and '07.

Roddick won the opening set with a break in the ninth game as he only lost six points on serve (20 of 26). In the second set, Querrey broke for a 3-1 lead and then served seven aces in the next three games to even the match. In the decisive set, Roddick broke for a 2-0 advantage when Querrey netted a forehand. Roddick never faced a break point the rest of the way as he lost only five points on serve.

"I feel confident going into matches," said Roddick, who is off to a 16-3 start this year. "So far I feel great but I’d like to have a win to show for it.” Roddick reached the final in Doha and semi-finals at the Australian Open and San Jose.

Querrey fired 15 aces to Roddick's 11 in the one hour and 43-minute meeting but only had a 57 per cent first serve mark compared to Roddick's 78 per cent.

Roddick will face Lleyton Hewitt in the semi-finals. Hewitt is 6-3 lifetime against Roddick but the American has won the last two meetings ('05 Cincinnati SF and '06 US Open QF). This will be the first semi-final in Memphis between two former World No. 1s in the history of the tournament (since 1977).

They gettin' grief
pi_66317620
quote:
Op vrijdag 20 februari 2009 19:18 schreef wimderon het volgende:

Een boycot dus
pi_66318881
quote:
Op zaterdag 21 februari 2009 16:56 schreef wimderon het volgende:

[..]

Een boycot dus
quote:
Andy Roddick ziet volgende week af van het verdedigen van zijn titel in het ATP-toernooi van Dubai. De Amerikaan meldde zich uit protest af voor het evenement. Roddick vindt het maar niks dat de Verenigde Arabische Emiraten de Israëlische Shahar Peer deze week geen visum gaf om mee te doen aan het damestoernooi.

'Er zijn een heleboel redenen waarom ik wel naar Dubai moet gaan en het feit dat ik daar altijd goed speel, is er één van', liet Roddick weten. 'Maar ik vind dat er in de sport geen plaats is voor politiek.'
Ik ben het helemaal met Roddick eens .
pi_66319679
Wouwy !
Held !

Was het laten schieten van de OLS ook een politiek statement ?
Of gebruikt hij de politiek correcte stellingname als excuse ?

Nee toch, onze kindervriend is een oprechte Hero

( Wel beter om nog even te wachten met trouwen, dat kan wel weer verdacht zijn )

They gettin' grief
pi_66320306
Slimme actie van Roddick. Die jongen is gewoon oververmoeid en wil geen 6 toernooien op rij spelen met de Masters in het vooruitzicht en dus maakt hij er maar een PR-stuntje van
Alex Pastoor:
Martin Verkerk:
pi_66326468
Andy is zojuist begonnen tegen Hewitt. Live te volgen via Betfair-stream.

Hij is wel gelijk gebroken, 0-1*
pi_66327246
Kijken jullie wel?
"Some guys they just give up living and start dying little by little piece by piece"
last.fm | Rate Your Music | MusicMeter | top 100 nummers | top 100 albums | top 50 2013 | top 100 jazz | Onze-blog: pat-sounds
pi_66327261
quote:
Op zaterdag 21 februari 2009 22:15 schreef Wopper1 het volgende:
Andy is zojuist begonnen tegen Hewitt. Live te volgen via Betfair-stream.

Hij is wel gelijk gebroken, 0-1*
1e set Hewitt, 6-2
Australian Open - 2004, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2017, 2018 - - - - Wimbledon - 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012, 2017 Roland Garros - 2009 US Open - 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
----
pi_66327272
quote:
Op zaterdag 21 februari 2009 22:43 schreef Norrage het volgende:
Kijken jullie wel?

2e Set even flink gassen Andy!
pi_66327276
Hij zit natuurlijk met zijn gedachten bij de Dubai boycot
Alex Pastoor:
Martin Verkerk:
pi_66327807
Breaken die handel! 3-2* Hewitt aan service.
pi_66327992
Net points won, 1/8 .

De punten worden beter en beter. Andy werkt weer een paar BP's weg.
pi_66328274
Pfffff, dit was toch wel de kans zeg. 4-3* 40-15* voor. Die bal op 15-40 leek me dik uit van Hewitt, maar goed.

* Ja, daar was ik nog niet . Tot zo!
pi_66328292
Wopper, ga gewoon naar het ATP topic man
Alex Pastoor:
Martin Verkerk:
pi_66335289
quote:
Op zaterdag 21 februari 2009 23:21 schreef Tim86 het volgende:
Wopper, ga gewoon naar het ATP topic man

quote:

Top seed Andy Roddick rallied for a 2-6 7-6 6-4 semi-final victory over Australian Lleyton Hewitt, setting up a revenge match with Czech Radek Stepanek in the ATP Memphis final.

After being outplayed by his unseeded opponent in the opening set, Roddick found his form in the second and sent the contest into a decider when a Hewitt sent a forehand into the net when trailing 6-4 in the tiebreak.

The 26-year-old American broke for the only time in the final set when Hewitt belted a backhand into the net in the seventh game and despite squandering a pair of match points two games later, Roddick served out the match to love.

The world number six was broken twice in the opening set, which Hewitt closed out with his fourth ace, before both players held serve throughout the second set with the Australian saving six break points and Roddick two.

Roddick finished the two-hour, 11-minute match with 16 aces to Hewitt's 14 in the battle of two former world number ones.

"I played pretty well today and served well," Hewitt, who was bidding for his first ATP World Tour final since March 2007, told reporters.

"I had a couple of chances in the second set and couldn't convert. Then in the third I was holding serve relatively easy but then I played a few loose points when I got broken.

Roddick, who is seeking his first title of the year, is 4-1 in career matches against world number 19 Stepanek.

They gettin' grief
pi_66335426
quote:
Op zaterdag 21 februari 2009 23:02 schreef Norrage het volgende:
Heeft Roddick in zijn leven ooit een backhandwinner geslagen? (en niet een passing ofzo)
quote:
Op zaterdag 21 februari 2009 23:07 schreef Norrage het volgende:
wtf, nu! Hij slaat er een!!!
quote:
Op zaterdag 21 februari 2009 23:09 schreef TheGeneral het volgende:
Die volleys van Roddick zijn ook geweldig
quote:
Op zaterdag 21 februari 2009 23:10 schreef Norrage het volgende:
ik vind roddick trouwens supercool
quote:
Op zaterdag 21 februari 2009 23:10 schreef TheGeneral het volgende:
Als persoon vind ik Roddick ook geweldig .
quote:
Op zaterdag 21 februari 2009 23:14 schreef TheGeneral het volgende:
Dat was wel een mooi punt van Roddick.
quote:
Op zaterdag 21 februari 2009 23:14 schreef Tim86 het volgende:
Prachtig punt dit van Roddick op BP tegen
quote:
Op zondag 22 februari 2009 00:16 schreef Wopper1 het volgende:
OMG! Wat een backhand winner.

Ik plas haast in me broek .

They gettin' grief
pi_66335447
Norrage en TheGeneral vallen behoorlijk door de mand .

Welkom bij de Andy Roddick fanclub .
pi_66335550
ja best wel inderdaad roddick speelde echt geweldig zeg, zo heb ik hem zelden gezien (zeker wat betreft backhandwinners ) maar toch had hewitt moeten winnen.....over de eerste 2 sets duidelijk de betere
"Some guys they just give up living and start dying little by little piece by piece"
last.fm | Rate Your Music | MusicMeter | top 100 nummers | top 100 albums | top 50 2013 | top 100 jazz | Onze-blog: pat-sounds
pi_66359331
ATP Memphis final
Roddick - Stepanek 7-5, 7-5

titel # 27
quote:
American top seed Andy Roddick claimed his first title of the season and a measure of revenge with a 7-5 7-5 victory over Czech Radek Stepanek in the final of the Memphis Championships.

Roddick, who lost to Stepanek in the semi-finals of the San Jose Open last week, ended his opponent's bid for back-to-back titles when he converted on his second match point to clinch a 27th career title.

"A week ago (in San Jose) I felt like I was in control of the match but he played better when it counted on the big points," Roddick said. "I played better today on the big points.

"Right now I'm looking at it as a process and it's great to win a title. It's nice to get it out of the way before it becomes an issue."

Memphis champion in 2002 and runner-up in 2003 and 2007, Roddick got off to bright start with an early break to race 3-0 ahead on his way to securing the opening set, the first taken from Stepanek all week.

In the second set, both players held serve throughout, Roddick saving two break points at 15-40 in the ninth game and one more break point in the 11th game with one of his eight aces.

Leading 6-5 and Stepanek serving to stay in the match, Roddick set up a triple match point and while the fifth seed was able to stave off the first, the 26-year-old American sealed victory on his next attempt.

"I had some break chances in the second set and couldn't convert and that was the difference," said Stepanek. "His game is based around his serve and he served really well when he had to.

"We had a great match and a lot of good rallies. The only difference was break points and I couldn't convert when I had chances."

[ Bericht 41% gewijzigd door kleinzusje op 23-02-2009 09:26:12 ]

They gettin' grief
pi_66678453

quote:
After a successful start to the year, which has seen Andy reach two semifinals, a final, and win an ATP World Tour 500 event, Andy is in Austin this week preparing for next week’s Davis Cup.

The first round of the 2009 Davis Cup sees the United States take on Switzerland, in Birmingham, Alabama. Even without World Number 2, Roger Federer, playing, the Swiss still pose a formidable force, being led by Stanislas Wawrinka.

06 March - 08 March 2009
Day 1: 1300 hrs (1900 hrs GMT)
Day 2: 1300 hrs (1900 hrs GMT)
Day 3: 1300 hrs (1800 hrs GMT)

Following Davis Cup for Andy are the back to back ATP World Tour 1000 events in Indian Wells and Miami. Spread out over 4 weeks, both events see the world’s top players battle it out for two prestigious titles. Andy will be trying for his first title in Indian Wells. Miami, which often referred to as the ‘fifth slam’, is Andy’s home town event, not to mention being his famous breakthrough tournament, where he defeated Pete Sampras in 2001 on his run to the quarterfinals.

They gettin' grief
pi_66685562
quote:
Even without World Number 2, Roger Federer, playing, the Swiss still pose a formidable force, being led by Stanislas Wawrinka.

Toen Federer niet kwam hadden de Zwitsers al verloren.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')