abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_62018408
Ik gooi de hem vol, dus hier gaan we lekker verder.. Met een leuk nieuwtje..

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND THE E STREET BAND TO PERFORM DURING BRIDGESTONE SUPER BOWL XLIII HALFTIME SHOW ON NBC
quote:
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN AND THE E STREET BAND will perform in the BRIDGESTONE SUPER BOWL XLIII HALFTIME SHOW on NBC Sports at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa on Sunday, February 1, the NFL announced today.

The Super Bowl halftime show is annually the most-watched musical performance. More than 148 million viewers in the U.S. watched last year's show. The Super Bowl and halftime show will be broadcast worldwide in more than 230 countries and territories.

Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band join an esteemed list of recent halftime acts that includes the Rolling Stones, U2, Paul McCartney, Prince and Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.
Op woensdag 9 juni 2010 @ 09:07 schreef lezzer: Verder legt fruityloop uitstekend uit hoe het in het echte leven gaat.
pi_62018657
Bruce
"Some guys they just give up living and start dying little by little piece by piece"
last.fm | Rate Your Music | MusicMeter | top 100 nummers | top 100 albums | top 50 2013 | top 100 jazz | Onze-blog: pat-sounds
pi_62019114
Springsteen
pi_62019144
Nieuws uit het vorige topic wat ook niet onopgemerkt mag blijven:

BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN: Album in January
We have confirmed that Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band are recording a new album and that it will be released in the new year, prior to the band playing halftime at the Super Bowl on February 1st in Tampa, Florida. Brendan O'Brien, who produced The Rising and Magic for Bruce, has been behind the board at sessions in his Southern Tracks studio in Atlanta and Springsteen's Thrill Hill studio in New Jersey. While O'Brien would not confirm for us that Springsteen is recording, he did tell us that Bruce is "on an amazing creative roll right now." As we understand it, Springsteen plans to follow the album with a tour in the spring.
from the hawk 105.7 web page.
pi_62019321
Leuke nieuwtjes
pi_62019412
Woehoe, waar moet ik gaan liggen voor de kaarten?!?!?!?!
Op woensdag 9 juni 2010 @ 09:07 schreef lezzer: Verder legt fruityloop uitstekend uit hoe het in het echte leven gaat.
pi_62020508
Vette shit dat nieuws.
pi_62022807
Bruce Rockt!
'Cause it's easier to fly
Than to face another night
In Southern Sun
And your love is all around
  dinsdag 30 september 2008 @ 15:51:21 #9
75466 Hankster
weest optimistisch!
pi_62025861
Houden we even in de gaten
pi_62044222
Gaat de goeie kant op voor volgend jaar!
pi_62057128
Even een TVP'tje

Ben erg benieuwd wat Bruce in 2009 ons gaat brengen, hopelijk ook nog wat in 2008 zoals een dvd van de Magic Tour of een Darkness 30th anv box.
  donderdag 2 oktober 2008 @ 21:23:03 #12
140267 Thealexfiles
Completely Useless
pi_62089042
TVP.

Goed nieuws.
It takes a red headed woman
To get a dirty job done
  zondag 5 oktober 2008 @ 11:41:35 #13
17114 Pistol_Pete
Hard to be a saint in the city
pi_62143803
Ordinaire TVP
[b]Stay Hard, Stay Hungry, Stay Alive[/b]
pi_62144989
Springsteen haalt uit naar Bush

Niks nieuws lijkt me, maar leuk dat het even aandacht krijgt
pi_62145408
Die reacties bij dat bericht
Bush meer rock en roll in zijn kleine teen? Alleen 40+ers? Is iemand van jullie uberhaupt 40+?

Bruce is een held!
"Some guys they just give up living and start dying little by little piece by piece"
last.fm | Rate Your Music | MusicMeter | top 100 nummers | top 100 albums | top 50 2013 | top 100 jazz | Onze-blog: pat-sounds
pi_62145544
quote:
Op zondag 5 oktober 2008 13:07 schreef Norrage het volgende:
Die reacties bij dat bericht
Bush meer rock en roll in zijn kleine teen? Alleen 40+ers? Is iemand van jullie uberhaupt 40+?

Bruce is een held!
Erg reacties bij dat bericht, maar ja wij weten wel beter!!

Bruce

(p.s. ik ben 23 jaar en ik was 17 toen ik fan werd)

Gisteren heeft Springsteen dus opgetreden:

Setlist:
1. The Promised Land
2. TGOTJ
3. Thunderroad
4. No Surrender
5. Does this bus stop at 82nd street?
6. The Rising
7. This land is my land

En wat hij te vertellen had:
quote:
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN'S COMMENTS FROM THE STAGE AT TODAY'S VOTE FOR CHANGE RALLY IN PHILADELPHIA

"Hello Philly,

"I am glad to be here today for this voter registration drive and for Barack Obama, the next President of the United States.

"I've spent 35 years writing about America, its people, and the meaning of the American Promise. The Promise that was handed down to us, right here in this city from our founding fathers, with one instruction: Do your best to make these things real. Opportunity, equality, social and economic justice, a fair shake for all of our citizens, the American idea, as a positive influence, around the world for a more just and peaceful existence. These are the things that give our lives hope, shape, and meaning. They are the ties that bind us together and give us faith in our contract with one another.

"I've spent most of my creative life measuring the distance between that American promise and American reality. For many Americans, who are today losing their jobs, their homes, seeing their retirement funds disappear, who have no healthcare, or who have been abandoned in our inner cities. The distance between that promise and that reality has never been greater or more painful.

"I believe Senator Obama has taken the measure of that distance in his own life and in his work. I believe he understands, in his heart, the cost of that distance, in blood and suffering, in the lives of everyday Americans. I believe as president, he would work to restore that promise to so many of our fellow citizens who have justifiably lost faith in its meaning. After the disastrous administration of the past 8 years, we need someone to lead us in an American reclamation project. In my job, I travel the world, and occasionally play big stadiums, just like Senator Obama. I've continued to find, wherever I go, America remains a repository of people's hopes, possibilities, and desires, and that despite the terrible erosion to our standing around the world, accomplished by our recent administration, we remain, for many, a house of dreams. One thousand George Bushes and one thousand Dick Cheneys will never be able to tear that house down.

"They will, however, be leaving office, dropping the national tragedies of Katrina, Iraq, and our financial crisis in our laps. Our sacred house of dreams has been abused, looted, and left in a terrible state of disrepair. It needs care; it needs saving, it needs defending against those who would sell it down the river for power or a quick buck. It needs strong arms, hearts, and minds. It needs someone with Senator Obama's understanding, temperateness, deliberativeness, maturity, compassion, toughness, and faith, to help us rebuild our house once again. But most importantly, it needs us. You and me. To build that house with the generosity that is at the heart of the American spirit. A house that is truer and big enough to contain the hopes and dreams of all of our fellow citizens. That is where our future lies. We will rise or fall as a people by our ability to accomplish this task. Now I don't know about you, but I want that dream back, I want my America back, I want my country back.

"So now is the time to stand with Barack Obama and Joe Biden, roll up our sleeves, and come on up for the rising."
Op de bekende sites staan al bootlegs van deze show.
  zondag 5 oktober 2008 @ 14:28:06 #17
140267 Thealexfiles
Completely Useless
pi_62146974
Ik ben 18, val nét buiten de categorie 40+
It takes a red headed woman
To get a dirty job done
  donderdag 9 oktober 2008 @ 12:14:07 #18
152771 GooseFM
Sleep is good books are better
pi_62256640
schandalige tvp dit.

En wow, alweer een nieuw album?
|| “There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.” ― Patrick Rothfuss, The Wise Man's Fear ||
pi_62268005
quote:
Op donderdag 9 oktober 2008 12:14 schreef GooseFM het volgende:
schandalige tvp dit.

Schaam je

tvp
pi_62268046
Eindelijk doet m'n computer thuis het weer, wat is een beetje goed recent concert om te downloaden van Jungleland?
pi_62269814
quote:
Op donderdag 9 oktober 2008 19:56 schreef Luni het volgende:
Eindelijk doet m'n computer thuis het weer, wat is een beetje goed recent concert om te downloaden van Jungleland?
Crystal Cat:
Gothenburg Night 1 & 2 vooral 2 is een aanrader met oa Drive All Night.
pi_62271047
quote:
Op donderdag 9 oktober 2008 20:52 schreef Earl_J_Hickey het volgende:

[..]

Crystal Cat:
Thanx!
pi_62343989
quote:
Op donderdag 9 oktober 2008 20:52 schreef Earl_J_Hickey het volgende:

[..]

Crystal Cat:
Nogmaal bedankt, erg goed optreden!
  donderdag 16 oktober 2008 @ 15:42:15 #24
106418 boeiuh
Funk the dump stuff
pi_62436274
The River vind ik echt een van de beste nummers ooit.. En van dat nummer vind ik de uitvoering op Live in NYC het meeste geniaal, echt prachtig, tien minuten lang kippenvel! Hier staat die op Youtube:

Gewoonweg briljant hoe aan het eind van het nummer de solo's vlekkeloos overgaan van zang naar mondharmonica naar sax...

Maar verder heb ik nooit meer een soortgelijke uitvoering van dit nummer gehoord. Weet iemand er nog een? Dus The River maar dan zonder gitaar, in een soort ballad jasje.
Funk Gezond, Soul een Appel
pi_62436526
The River op Live 1975-1985 vind ik echt fenomenaal
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')