abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_21873941
quote:
Op vrijdag 10 september 2004 21:15 schreef Havoc het volgende:
Could you tell us a bit more about the other races of humans? What their drive is, have they struggled with peace like we are doing now? How did they overcome their problems?
Havoc

I have not been told these things specifically about the other humans. But I have been told generally that some other races have struggled with some of the same things we are struggling with now, such as war, famine and diseases. The way each of the advanced races has overcome their problems is unique for each world, but by working together and also by getting help from other further advanced races.
When humans behave strangely about the unknowns
that is the nature of the humans, not of the unknowns.
pi_21874012
quote:
Op vrijdag 10 september 2004 21:26 schreef Johan_de_With het volgende:
If they have a more sophisticated commerce with the divine, how do they go about their communication? Do they employ music in their worship? Do they know counterpoint?
Johan_de_With

All people pray to communicate with the divine. They are not closer to God than we are, but their understanding of nature and spirituality is beyond ours yet.

Yes, I have heard them employing music in prayer.

I do not know if they know counterpoint, but I assume so, at least from our word for it.
pi_21874191
quote:
Op vrijdag 10 september 2004 22:05 schreef lplover het volgende:

[..]

Don't aliens nurse their babies, I mean don't they care for them when they're young, like we do. Or are these babies independent shortly after they get born like some animals?
The advanced races care for their babies themselves the way we care for ours- they just do not nurse them. I do not know how they feed their babies. I know that other races do not eat with the glutton we do and they do not eliminate the way we do either. Their babies are dependent on their parents and families the same as ours. Other races deeply value the structure of family over generations, more than we generally do.
quote:
I thought I saw a UFO yesterday. It was dark and I saw a bright light when I looked out the window. The light was very bright and it was getting closer fast. I was wondering what sound it would make. Then I heard the sound, it sounded like a helicopter. then I saw a red light as well and as it flew over I saw the red light was behind it, on it's tail. So I saw a helicopter with a searchlight. Damn. But then I thought "maybe there just testing me to see how I would react". Could that be true or don't they work that way? I wasn't scared when I saw it, I think I would have been before I read these threads because I learned a lot about aliens and I'm not scared of them anymore.
The alien races can hide their crafts, or make them appear as anything they want and sound like anything they want. But if what you saw looked like a helicopter, it was probably a helicopter. The alien races would not just be testing your reaction like that, as far as I know of how they do things. They are very deliberate and purposeful. And they avoid ever needlessly upsetting anybody.

I am glad you don't feel so scared anymore. They are pretty scary to look at, and the suspense of what might happen would make you nervous, but there is really nothing to be afraid of. It's all in our minds and old horror stories.
pi_21884595
hi again nancy,

you are talking about humanoids all the time, but are there aliens who dont look like humanoids?
Extremistisch gematigd.
pi_21890903
quote:
Op zaterdag 11 september 2004 18:20 schreef P8 het volgende:
hi again nancy,

you are talking about humanoids all the time, but are there aliens who dont look like humanoids?
No, not really. All people look like people. Some races have more than one shape though, because they can change at will. And some do not have an actual standard shape at all, but they still prefer the people shape.

Alien animals look like animals, and alien plants look like plants too.
  zondag 12 september 2004 @ 14:20:57 #181
7888 DiSiLLUSiON
Universal Centric Motion
pi_21901675
quote:
Op maandag 6 september 2004 20:41 schreef DonGorgon het volgende:
[..]
Ok...I was almost believing you, EarthSister,....untill...you came up with the explaination of travelling thru space like some people did on the TV-SERIE STAR TREK - DEEP SPACE 9

byebye EartSister,... nice try and thanks for filling up my time with even more science-fiction
People believe, only what they want to believe. People see, only what they want to see. You have your frame of reference, your framework through with reality shines through, wich is fortified by your beliefs and your expectations. If an alien race is so outside of your framework of reality, no amount of discussion or even proof will convince you, for it does *not* exist within your framework.

If you want to join a discussion like this, and be of service not only to yourself, then you should, at all times, keep an open mind. If you're not willing to stretch and change your framework of reality by the little snippets of non-agreeing information you're getting, or atleast be interested in those ideas that don't conform to your personal framework, then you are of no use to anyone in a discussion like this. You will only attack those wich provide information and views wich are beyond your framework, wich will accomplish nothing since, regardless of the fact that what that person believes is true or not, it is within his or her framework and no amount of attacking will undo that. Why would you want to anyway? Do you feel that your beliefs, your convictions are better then someone else's? Every single being has it's own framework of reality, and the fascinating aspect of exchanging information, ideas and viewpoint is that beings get to see 'stuff', that normally would not reach them, for they would not notice it since it is outside the boundaries of their framework. A thing so wonderfull as exchanging ideas only works when both parties are interested in sending ánd recieving it.

It is not your duty to try to prove or disprove someone else's ideas, viewpoints, theories or whatever. And, if you feel that it is, then by all means, expand your ówn framework fírst, for when you're not allowing that to happen, you will never have proof nór the opposite, since bóth will fall outside of your personal framework, and you will be guessing at straws all the way into eternity. Not a particularly useful thing to do with your life on earth, now is it?

This discussion, in my eyes, is a microcosm of life itself. Everybody needs everybody, and communication is the most fundamental (again, imo) need a being has. It's like ingesting food, only mental/spritual instead of for the physical body only. Everybody offers ideas, viewpoints, and others 'eat' it, who, in their turn, offer ideas and viewpoints etcetc. someone who keeps a closed mind, effectively keeping no ties to anyone in a discussion, is a disruptive force. Oh well, i'm getting a bit offtopic here.

Let's just say that, it would be a wase for you to spend your energies on trying to disprove people in discussions like these, in the ways your are doing it. There's nothing wrong with critisizm, but your words have no influence on the topicstarter, nor any readers of this topic, only those who already have a framework very similar to yours. If you want to critisize, please try to open up your mind, as to understand what, exactly, you are critisizing. That way you cán make a difference. The way you're doing it now just serves to rob you of your energy, while you get nothing in return. It just seems damned wasteful to me.

EarthSister:

I've been following this tread with a lot of interest, and I thank you for your viewpoints so far. You're doing wonderful things here, it would be a shame for it to end.

[ Bericht 7% gewijzigd door DiSiLLUSiON op 12-09-2004 14:26:34 (Clarity) ]
There is consciousness in all things.
pi_21906060
quote:
Op zondag 12 september 2004 14:20 schreef DiSiLLUSiON het volgende:

EarthSister:

I've been following this tread with a lot of interest, and I thank you for your viewpoints so far. You're doing wonderful things here, it would be a shame for it to end.
DiSiLLUSiON

I am my own thread and I will never end. Place to place, all over the world, no matter where I speak or how I am received, seeds get planted. I don't usually stay in one place too long because of how I sand against the grain of the very subject, but that is the nature of who I am and what I do. The need is where I don't fit in, and I get run out of almost everywhere, but that's ok because I get to meet people like you along my way.

Thank you very much from Jack and me. A little support is all it takes to send us all the way. And the members of fok!, whether they each agree or disagree, make up one of the nicest Internet forums I have ever visited.
pi_21907008
quote:
Op zaterdag 11 september 2004 01:56 schreef EarthSister het volgende:

[..]

Havoc

I have not been told these things specifically about the other humans. But I have been told generally that some other races have struggled with some of the same things we are struggling with now, such as war, famine and diseases. The way each of the advanced races has overcome their problems is unique for each world, but by working together and also by getting help from other further advanced races.
Do alien races still have diseases, or don't they have that anymore? I believe that when places are overpopulated there will be diseases so that there won't be to many people living on the same place and that there is food for everybody. Is it possible that when there are not too many people living on the same place that the diseases will go away?
Again thank you so mcuh for aswering my questions, it's so great to have you here!
The things you own end up owning you
  zondag 12 september 2004 @ 19:54:38 #184
52164 pfaf
pfief, pfaf, pfoef!
pi_21908725
Hi EarthSister

I'm pfaf ( a.k.a N'lul ) from the Eastern 010 Cluster of The Expance. I've been representing the Gulf-Race on Earth for 8 years now. In that time I noticed how stuborn Humans can be. But keep up the good work. We'll meet again in 3 years during the anniversary of K'bul and t-`mûl.
C U ( HHS _""" *Ø* ¬}² )(
pi_21910715
quote:
Op zondag 12 september 2004 19:54 schreef pfaf het volgende:
Hi EarthSister

I'm pfaf ( a.k.a N'lul ) from the Eastern 010 Cluster of The Expance. I've been representing the Gulf-Race on Earth for 8 years now. In that time I noticed how stuborn Humans can be. But keep up the good work. We'll meet again in 3 years during the anniversary of K'bul and t-`mûl.
cool, your race uses the western alfabet.

@ earhsister: About that whole deep sace nine affaire: There indeed are researchers busy with this, but it is impossible to go faster than light with this technique, since photons go at lightspeed.
Do you know anything about this?
Extremistisch gematigd.
pi_21911212
quote:
Op zondag 12 september 2004 19:54 schreef pfaf het volgende:
Hi EarthSister

pfaf

No alien people ever communicate with anybody over the Internet. But thank you for your encouragement.
pi_21911420
quote:
Op zondag 12 september 2004 18:36 schreef lplover het volgende:

Do alien races still have diseases, or don't they have that anymore?
They can, but not like we have or can get. They have had all their time, much longer than we have had, to figure out how to prevent and cure their diseases. They also have the amount of moral motivation and the assistance of other races that we do not have.
quote:
I believe that when places are overpopulated there will be diseases so that there won't be to many people living on the same place and that there is food for everybody. Is it possible that when there are not too many people living on the same place that the diseases will go away?
I don't know about all diseases, but communicable diseases slow down when less people are communing. That does not put an end or a cure to them though. And many of our worst diseases are not communicable.

[/quote]Again thank you so mcuh for aswering my questions, it's so great to have you here![/quote]

Thank you too and you are welcome.
  zondag 12 september 2004 @ 21:46:09 #188
52164 pfaf
pfief, pfaf, pfoef!
pi_21911556
quote:
Op zondag 12 september 2004 21:32 schreef EarthSister het volgende:

[..]

pfaf

No alien people ever communicate with anybody over the Internet. But thank you for your encouragement.
You forgot about the Xangsters? Who tend to find their mating-partners over the Internet.
pi_21911634
quote:
Op zondag 12 september 2004 21:16 schreef P8 het volgende:

@ earhsister: About that whole deep sace nine affaire: There indeed are researchers busy with this, but it is impossible to go faster than light with this technique, since photons go at lightspeed.
Do you know anything about this?
P8

It is possible to travel faster than light. It is not safe, secure or practical to travel faster than light.

I don't know anything about how the deep space nine technique works.

In regards to any technique of travel, the advanced races use dimensional technologies to cross vast distances "in effect" many times greater than the speed of light, because other dimensions have different values of time.
pi_21934714
Hi EarthSister,

Do you have any information about the changing of DNA ?
I understand how you feel. You see, it's all very clear to me now. The whole thing. It's wonderful.
pi_21937000
quote:
Op maandag 13 september 2004 22:37 schreef UncleScorp het volgende:
Hi EarthSister,

Do you have any information about the changing of DNA ?
Hai, UncleScorp

I think you mean about alien life changing human DNA? If so, I know from the aliens that they did not change our DNA.

Biology and genetics change, and there was a small amount of intervention early in our race's evolution on Earth, which did not change us, but helped our process along a little bit faster. Our DNA is exactly the same as it has always been.

I don't know and have no indication from alien life whether DNA can be changed, or how it could or would be changed, either by alien life or by humans.
pi_21939692
quote:
Op maandag 13 september 2004 23:55 schreef EarthSister het volgende:

[..]
I don't know and have no indication from alien life whether DNA can be changed, or how it could or would be changed, either by alien life or by humans.
It has been well-known for a couple of years, humans can change DNA and have done regularly with animals (genetic manipulation).
Although we as humans can't use this technic on a grand scale yet, I would assume your advanced aliens would have perfected this practice...
You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe
C. Sagan
pi_21941864
quote:
Op zondag 12 september 2004 14:20 schreef DiSiLLUSiON het volgende:

[..]
Let's just say that, it would be a wase for you to spend your energies on trying to disprove people in discussions like these, in the ways your are doing it. There's nothing wrong with critisizm, but your words have no influence on the topicstarter, nor any readers of this topic, only those who already have a framework very similar to yours. If you want to critisize, please try to open up your mind, as to understand what, exactly, you are critisizing. That way you cán make a difference. The way you're doing it now just serves to rob you of your energy, while you get nothing in return. It just seems damned wasteful to me.

DiSiLLUSiON

I've got an open mind to almost every topic that was started in TRU and critizism is one of the main factors to keep TRU alive and open. Sharing (controversial) ideas, adding new aspects to the way of thinking about certain subjects, try to uncover the 'strange' and truth about several subjects, telling people about conspiracies and your own paranormal experiences are here to be discussed and critizised. This is, what I think, what TRU is all about.

Critizism comes in all kinds of forms. Although my "Deep Space 9"- critizism could be taken as sarcastic critizism, it was not meant to be that. I just felt the need to take down EartSister's explaination of lightspeed travelling (what not even was lightspeedtravelling) used in this TV-serie.
I just find it a kind of funny she added this technology in her answer, while several million people saw this episode of DS9 before she answered the question, you know where I'm getting at? This means, that there is a possibility she had seen this episode and used this to answer the question.
My intention was just to keep your minds open and not to fall in her "tellings", by believing everything she says.

I strongly believe we are not the only technological advanced and civilized beings in the universe, but we do not have any evidence on their existense (yet). Therefor I always read and reply to these kinds of topics with 1 eye open and 1 eye closed, if you know what I mean. There are thousands of people telling they have contact with extraterrestial life and as you probably know, they do not have hard evidence to convince people they are telling the truth.

If I do a search on the internet about extraterrestial life and their existense, and I collect all the "evidence" and then I make up a story that I have contact with these extraterrestial lifeforms and tell you about it, then I use the "evidence" I collected to answer all your questions. Would you believe my story?
pi_21941951
EarthSister,

About the changing of our DNA, I just read something about it ... changing from 2 to 12 ... and this still has to happen.
I understand how you feel. You see, it's all very clear to me now. The whole thing. It's wonderful.
pi_21944291
quote:
Op dinsdag 14 september 2004 11:17 schreef DonGorgon het volgende:

I just find it a kind of funny she added this technology in her answer, while several million people saw this episode of DS9 before she answered the question, you know where I'm getting at? This means, that there is a possibility she had seen this episode and used this to answer the question.
DonGorgon

I have been sharing my personal experiences publicly for 14 years, including my simple explanation of advanced space travel, which is based strictly on what I have witnessed with my alien contacts. I have never watched an entire episode of DS9, and I did not see the one you refer to at all. However, I understand why you hold your cautious point of view.
quote:
My intention was just to keep your minds open and not to fall in her "tellings", by believing everything she says.
Don't worry. The people here are intelligent and do not just believe everything anybody says.
quote:
I strongly believe we are not the only technological advanced and civilized beings in the universe, but we do not have any evidence on their existense (yet).

There are thousands of people telling they have contact with extraterrestial life and as you probably know, they do not have hard evidence to convince people they are telling the truth.
You are right, not all who make claims are true. A great deal of it is professionally designed to keep you confused. But there is a great deal of hard evidence of alien life all over our planet, old and new and still coming all of the time. Look again. This time for yourself. Don't believe what your leaders tell you about the evidence you see.
quote:
If I do a search on the internet about extraterrestial life and their existense, and I collect all the "evidence" and then I make up a story that I have contact with these extraterrestial lifeforms and tell you about it, then I use the "evidence" I collected to answer all your questions. Would you believe my story?
If you do not know anything about alien life for yourself, all the things you hear will sound all the same kind of wild to you. But to those who know about the aliens, each popular untruth of those things is transparent. Educate yourself. Look and listen and think for yourself.

This is not about belief. It's about education.
pi_21944474
quote:
Op dinsdag 14 september 2004 08:15 schreef The_stranger het volgende:

It has been well-known for a couple of years, humans can change DNA and have done regularly with animals (genetic manipulation).
Although we as humans can't use this technic on a grand scale yet, I would assume your advanced aliens would have perfected this practice...
The_stranger

Are you sure that genetic manipulation the same as changing DNA? Does genetic manipulation alter the DNA of future offspring?
pi_21944489
quote:
Op dinsdag 14 september 2004 11:21 schreef UncleScorp het volgende:
EarthSister,

About the changing of our DNA, I just read something about it ... changing from 2 to 12 ... and this still has to happen.
UncleScorp

Could you show me what you read? And tell me why does it still have to happen?
pi_21944883
pi_21945346
quote:
Op dinsdag 14 september 2004 13:21 schreef EarthSister het volgende:

[..]

DonGorgon

I have been sharing my personal experiences publicly for 14 years, including my simple explanation of advanced space travel, which is based strictly on what I have witnessed with my alien contacts. I have never watched an entire episode of DS9, and I did not see the one you refer to at all. However, I understand why you hold your cautious point of view.
I just found it a little coincedental.
quote:
Don't worry. The people here are intelligent and do not just believe everything anybody says.
I really hope so . Humans are very easely influenced by some things. Look at the Bible for instance.
quote:
You are right, not all who make claims are true. A great deal of it is professionally designed to keep you confused. But there is a great deal of hard evidence of alien life all over our planet, old and new and still coming all of the time. Look again. This time for yourself. Don't believe what your leaders tell you about the evidence you see.
I know that our beloved governments keeps a great deal of information from us. "they are not ready to hear it yet", they say. Well, I'm ready for anything, an I know alot more are ready for it.
quote:
If you do not know anything about alien life for yourself, all the things you hear will sound all the same kind of wild to you. But to those who know about the aliens, each popular untruth of those things is transparent. Educate yourself. Look and listen and think for yourself.
Thats the whole point: I first must see, before I believe.
pi_21947292
quote:
Op dinsdag 14 september 2004 13:51 schreef UncleScorp het volgende:
http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html
UncleScorp

The patterns described in this link hold no factual meaning to reality in themselves, as they are used to interconnect diverse events and ideas. The patterns are looping around and around only inside the mind. When you recognize the patterns, don't assume that proves any reality to the connection of events and ideas.

It is possible to use the patterns in our minds as a tool to help us recognize the spiritual meanings of different events and ideas. The patterns are not in all the things we look at, but kind of etched into the lenses of our eye glasses.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')