Zie mijn reactie onder je. Binnen 2s geen grip meer.quote:
hoe kan ik dit nou onthouden johquote:Op zondag 30 april 2017 14:30 schreef Mexicanobakker het volgende:
1) One sip for every "for sure" in Felipe Massa interviews. One for Raikkonen mumbles.
2) Two sips anytime Mercedes is referenced as 'unstoppable', 'untouchable', 'dominant', or anything of the like.
3) Three sips for any thought provoking or deep/dank remarks from Hamilton.
1) Sip for every start light until they go out.
2) Sip for every overtake. Limit to three each lap (minus the first and last lap if you wish).
3) Two sips for every team mate that overtakes their fellow team mate.
4) Three sips for every contact or accident. Plus one if Maldonado or Verstappen is involved.
5) Finish drink for every car that retires (our limit is three. YYMV). Add half a drink for Maldonado.
6) One drink unit (shot, bottle, etc) if red flag.
7) Ten sips for sub 2 second pitstops.
8) Five sips if five laps go by without overtaking.
9) You must finish your current drinks and get brand new ones during a safety car.
10) If a car loses a tyre at a pit stop, finish your drink.
11) You must time a drink when a driver comes into a pit stop. If they are delayed you must keep drinking.
12) Drink for every camera shot of a drivers wife / girlfriend.
13) 1 sip every time someone says hammertime. Must also say "Stop! Hammertime!" Last one to do so must take three sips.
14) 1 sip every time a Manor car is shown on the feed
15)1 sip for a break lock up (excluding multiple replays)
16) 2 sips for an overshot corner
17) 4 sips for a break lock up leading to an overshot corner.
18) Finish 2 drinks if someone gets into the wrong pit team
19) Finish drink when someone gets airtime (may or may not combine with rule 5).
20) Three sips for, "Box! Box! Box!" Two for driver not boxing.
Anything we can add or edit? I'll update the list if anything pops up.
Wat vinden jullie ervan?