abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_142118905
quote:
BBC has also renewed #Broadchurch for a second season
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_142118927
quote:
'Orphan Black ' Renewed for Season Three by BBC America
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
  donderdag 10 juli 2014 @ 01:11:24 #53
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_142123776
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 9 juli 2014 23:55 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

*O*
Whether or not you can become great at something, you can always become better.
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_142150542
quote:
FOX Trims Final Season of 'Glee' to Thirteen Episodes
  roze donderdag 10 juli 2014 @ 21:05:04 #55
393783 Ama
Hypa Hypa
pi_142150595
quote:
Game of Thrones (2015 - renewed for 2 seasons)
Girls (2015)
*O* *O* Kijk ik erg naar uit!
Your beauty never ever scared me.
pi_142151685
quote:
'Matador' Renewed by El Rey Nework Ahead of Series Premiere
Ahead of its July 15th premiere, El Rey Network today announced a 13-episode second season renewal of the cable channel’s spy thriller
pi_142157070
Seizoen 1 moet nog beginnen, maar alvast renewed.

quote:
Cinemax just renewed Clive Owen starrer #TheKick for a second season.
pi_142334806
Power is renewed voor een tweede seizoen. Goede serie.
pi_142451016
quote:
'The Last Ship', 'Major Crimes' & 'Falling Skies' Renewed by TNT
  vrijdag 18 juli 2014 @ 19:33:05 #60
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_142454003
quote:
'Falling Skies' renewed for final season

TNT is bringing back its summer dramas. The cable network renewed sci-fi veteran Falling Skies for a fifth and final season. In addition, veteran drama Major Crimes and freshman The Last Ship have both received orders for another season.

TNT has ordered 13 episodes of The Last Ship — a rise from its first-season order of 10 episodes. The network is also picking up 15 episodes for season four of Major Crimes. And Falling Skies will have its fifth and final season with 10 episodes.

“TNT’s refreshed and recharged drama brand is soaring this summer, and that is due in large part to these three enormously popular dramas,” said Michael Wright, president, head of programming for TNT. “The Last Ship has become this summer’s top drama among key adult demos with its epic scale and visceral storytelling. Major Crimes continues to be one of the most enduring and popular crime-drama franchises on television. And Falling Skies has begun an ambitious and thrilling story arc this summer as it sets the stage for next year’s climactic final season.”

In the ratings, post-apocalyptic naval drama The Last Ship has the highest average this year, with 7.2 million viewers (including seven days of DVR playback), followed by procedural Major Crimes with 7 million viewers and then the alien invasion drama Falling Skies with 5.5 million. Looking ahead, TNT will launch Legends, starring Sean Bean, on Wednesday, Aug. 13, followed by fourth season return of Franklin & Bash. On Aug. 18, Dallas will return for its third season.

Bron
Whether or not you can become great at something, you can always become better.
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_142563627
quote:
'Fargo' & 'Louie' Renewed by FX

FX just announced that it has renewed Fargo and Louie. The ten-episode second season of Fargo feature an entirely new cast and will be set in a different time period. Louie was renewed for a seven episode fifth season.
pi_142563693
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 21 juli 2014 18:28 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:
'Fargo' & 'Louie' Renewed by FX

FX just announced that it has renewed Fargo and Louie. The ten-episode second season of Fargo feature an entirely new cast and will be set in a different time period. Louie was renewed for a seven episode fifth season.
*O* *O* *O*
Alex Pastoor:
"Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
Martin Verkerk:
''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
  dinsdag 22 juli 2014 @ 11:50:09 #63
50634 Houniet
ik ruik vet lekker
pi_142589670
Yes yes yo!
Kon ook niet anders. Jammer dat Lester niet terug komt!
Op zaterdag 10 juni 2023 14:52 schreef GGMM het volgende:
Eigenlijk is elke prijs die in het voetbal gewonnen wordt terug te leiden naar het Ajax-DNA
pi_142660142
quote:
Comedies 'Backpackers,' 'Seed' Sent Packing at CW

The network has pulled both comedy series and moved up the return of "America's Next Top Model."
pi_142713336
quote:
'Teen Wolf' Renewed for 20 Episode Season 5 By MTV
pi_142715619
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 21 juli 2014 18:28 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Tof van Fargo.

Ben erg benieuwd wat de nieuwe verhaallijn zal zijn!
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
pi_142727558
Hopen dat gang Related renewed wordt... zal wel niet al zijn de ratings stabiel :(
  vrijdag 25 juli 2014 @ 20:27:59 #68
50634 Houniet
ik ruik vet lekker
pi_142729211
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 25 juli 2014 19:36 schreef Thunder0x het volgende:
Hopen dat gang Related renewed wordt... zal wel niet al zijn de ratings stabiel :(
Ik hoop het ook, anders zit ik voor janlullovic te kijken.
Op zaterdag 10 juni 2023 14:52 schreef GGMM het volgende:
Eigenlijk is elke prijs die in het voetbal gewonnen wordt terug te leiden naar het Ajax-DNA
pi_142866377
quote:
Kirstie has been cancelled by TV Land after one season.
pi_142949135
quote:
'Undateable' Renewed for Season Two by NBC
pi_142949571
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 1 augustus 2014 11:06 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

werd die serie van jou avatar maar eens vernieuwd _O_
pi_143129180
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 1 augustus 2014 11:19 schreef planethugo het volgende:

[..]

werd die serie van jou avatar maar eens vernieuwd _O_
Bij een serie die eindigde in 2003 acht ik die kans niet zo heel groot :P
You sound reasonable...Time to up my medication.
pi_143131944
quote:
'Girl Meets World' Renewed for Season Two by Disney Channel
pi_143207602
quote:
'Black Box' Canceled by ABC After One Season
pi_143218327
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 8 augustus 2014 18:33 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

Toch wel jammer, was niet geweldig, maar wel vermakelijk.
You sound reasonable...Time to up my medication.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')