abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  donderdag 11 december 2014 @ 23:36:04 #151
172669 Papierversnipperaar
Cafeïne is ook maar een drug.
pi_147501808
quote:
quote:
The online hacktivist Anonymous has conducted a massive cyber attack on the official website of Oakland police, fire department and city website. As a result all targeted sites have been shut down.

Anonymous targeted the Oakland City Hall, Oakland police and fire departments website around 11 a.m.

It’s been few hours now that all sites are still down and readers are welcomed with warning messages like ”The page cannot be displayed Explanation: There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.”
quote:
The news of targeting these sites was announced by Anonymous on their Twitter account. The cyber attack was conducted under the banner of #ShutItDown and #ICantBreathe. (These hashtags show Anonymous has targeted these sites in retaliation against recent killings of black males in the United States).
Free Assange! Hack the Planet
[b]Op dinsdag 6 januari 2009 19:59 schreef Papierversnipperaar het volgende:[/b]
De gevolgen van de argumenten van de anti-rook maffia
  maandag 15 december 2014 @ 19:06:48 #152
pi_147610615
quote:
quote:
Yesterday we reported how Anonymous with the help of Hagash Team hacked and leaked emails of government officials from Sweden, India, Israel, Brazil, Argentina and Mexico.

What went unreported yesterday was another leak made by Anonymous in which emails addresses of New Zealand and Swedish police which were dumped online against the seizure of The Pirate Bay servers.

The leak was announced by Anonymous from their official Twitter handle about 14 hours ago. Here is the tweet showing the original Pastebin link of the leak conducted by Anonymous.
Het artikel gaat verder.
[b]Op dinsdag 6 januari 2009 19:59 schreef Papierversnipperaar het volgende:[/b]
  dinsdag 16 december 2014 @ 17:14:51 #153
pi_147642403
quote:
quote:
De bronnen van Bloomberg stellen verder dat Sony niet helemaal volledig is geweest over de toedracht van de PSN-hack.

Hierbij werden de gegevens van tientallen miljoenen Playstation-gebruikers gestolen. Er zou echter ook bedrijfsinformatie zijn buitgemaakt die de illegale verkoop van Sony's games, films en muziek mogelijk maakte.

Bovendien zou de cyberaanval onterecht enkel aan de hackersgroepering Anonymous zijn toegeschreven. De bronnen spreken over minimaal drie groeperingen, waaronder een uit Rusland die al jaren games van Sony zou stelen.

Een woordvoerder van Sony zegt tegenover Bloomberg niet specifiek op geruchten in te gaan. Wel benadrukt ze dat er geen aanleiding is voor haar om aan te nemen dat de hack uit 2011 groter was in omvang en ernst dan eerder gecommuniceerd.
  dinsdag 16 december 2014 @ 22:23:08 #154
pi_147654804
quote:
Hackers leak Swedish government logins in response to Pirate Bay raid

A group of hackers leaked the log-in details of 38 government emails (who were mostly from Sweden) in retaliation for the Pirate Bay police raid last week.

The Anonymous hacktivist group also claims to have hacked into government email accounts of Israel, India, Brazil, Argentina and Mexico.

According to Swedish news site The Local, the Swedish Internet company Telia also suffered because of the Pirate Bay raid. On 12 December they suffered a distributed denial-of-service attack, which affected their online services and user connections.

Pirate Bay, the illegal file sharing site, was taken down last week after a Swedish police raid but it was shortly brought back to life by file sharing competitors Isohunt.

“We, the Isohunt.to team, copied the base of the PirateBay in order to save it to the generations of users. Nothing will be forgotten.”

David Jacoby, Kaspersky Lab’s chief researcher, commented on the latest attacks:

“These attacks don’t come from nowhere. The Pirate Bay raid has provoked feelings in these groups”.
  zondag 21 december 2014 @ 01:18:36 #155
pi_147790455
quote:
quote:
The infamous hacker collective Anonymous has announced that they’ll be responding to North Korea for the Sony hack. The hackers known as #GOP, or Guardians of Peace, who are believed to be a North Korean group, have been compared to Anonymous, and Anon has expressed agreement with them on some matters. However, now that Sony has pulled The Interview from theaters in response to the hacking and threats, Anon has turned their eyes on North Korea in a less agreeable light.

Thursday evening into Friday morning, one of Anonymous’ many Twitter accounts offered responses to the Sony hack, and the decision to pull the movie, hinting that Anonymous would be offering the movie to the world themselves.
Het artikel gaat verder.
  zondag 21 december 2014 @ 01:20:03 #156
pi_147790477
quote:
quote:
Is Iggy Azalea being blackmailed by Anonymous this week on Twitter? It appears the hackers activist group called Anonymous is threatening to leak the star’s sex tape if she does not “comply or else.” Billboard News reveals this Saturday, Dec. 20, 2014, that the hit rapper is being demanded to say sorry soon about her social actions or face dire consequences following a series of hostile media posts.
quote:
"You are guilty of misappropriating black culture, insulting peaceful protesters, and making light of Eric Garner's death. @IGGYAZALEA," contended the faceless group this Friday evening via a Twitter post. The music star has been demanded to "release a statement apologizing to @AzealiaBanks and the protesters in NYC" by Anonymous as well."
  zondag 21 december 2014 @ 10:48:10 #157
pi_147795147
quote:
Brother?

Dear my "brother" Sabu.

Greetings from the real world. You know, where cause and consequence reign free and mighty. I'll send you a postcard sometime. Anyway... How is being a human bidet for the FBI treating you? The very people you taught the young and impressionable to hate. I heard you now have a job as a security consultant? That sounds fun. Life is looking pretty cosy for you currently. Hey, talking of cosy; It's Jeremy Hammonds birthday soon, January the 8th. I was considering sending him book or something because, from experience, jail isn't too cosy and he could do with things to do to pass the time. After all, 10 years is a hell of a stint for jail, paedophiles and rapists get less.

Do you remember Jeremy at all? He's one of the people you set up and sold out to save yourself. But enough about Jeremy, let's talk about you Hector. I can tell you love talking about good old Sabu lately after all.

I must admit that after the initial sting at the realisation of what you did over our time spent communicating, I haven't thought about you much. I feel a strong sense of injustice over what happened and the way things went, but as a general rule it's a case of 'out of sight, out of mind'. But then you started popping up on my time line - 'Sabu has attended VICE as a VIP.' ' Sabu is doing an interview for CBS news.' 'Sabu speaks about his days of hacking for CNET.' You get the point.

So I watch, and I have to be honest, even though you did what you did I was still kind of half expecting a show of remorse or even an acceptance for what you did. Something, anything. But it was like wishing from blood from a stone. You tried to rationalise what you did and you outright lied. You flaunt yourself on TV making yourself out to be some kind of modern day hero, asking who will guard the guards and various other bullshit. Let's not forget Hector, we had to endure your bullshit for a long time and we know exactly what you are.

Remember the time Jake and Mustafa wanted to walk away? You knew Jake was young as you had spoken to him numerous times via voice chat. It was too much and they didn't want to be a part of it any more. But Big-Bad Sabu came out and you raged at them in IRC. I asked you to back off them but you wouldn't, and so Jake and Mustafa stayed around longer than they wanted and got deeper than they had ever intended. You actively pulled children back into a world of crime to continue something they didn't even want to do. You are a bully and a criminal and the only person who was caught who hasn't paid a sufficient price for what you did. You were the worst of all of us. The knowledge you lacked in technical ability you made up for in manipulation and a big loud mouth with the ability to coax people into doing things. Using your online persona and charismatic ways to adjust peoples view on things to what you were trying to spin at the time. Pure peer pressure. Nobody, especially the children you dragged in, could say no to you or you would attempt to scare them.

You were caught but instead of taking responsibility, you bent over and let the FBI take turns at riding you out. "Mastermind" (I laugh every time.) you are not, but a manipulating conductor of targets and (admittedly) persuasive and entirely convincing social engineer you are.
Jeremy and I were mostly happy exploring and reporting exploits if you remember correctly. Sure, we had some lulz along the way, but who's idea was it to go for big targets for pure self gain? Credit cards, the dumping of personal information, ruining of lives. This was all on the Great Sabu. Is this what masterminding a group is? Just telling people to be bigger shits than they need to be on the Internet but doing non of it himself? Backing people into corners and claiming you had a hand in any of it other than setting people up to do your dirty work.
The only thing you masterminded was your own freedom by coercing and manipulating Jeremy and I into doing things you couldn't do. You manufactured these scenarios and targets to make us look like bigger threats than we ever were or would have been without your constant pushing. Yes, we were able to do these things, but we had no intention of doing so without you orchestrating a few targets and spinning some crap reasons of why. Constantly giving us speeches of why we should do these things and using our weakness of wanting to spread concerns about security against us. You wanted us to flex our abilities in front of you so you could log it and go crying back to the FBI in order for them to fear us more than they feared you; you turned what we were doing into something much more sinister so that they thought that apprehending us was more in their interests than putting you in jail. All so you could go back home and take selfies of yourself for the media.

If the authorities have anything to fear, it isn't our skills (although, people should fix their shit. Seriously. For every ones sake.) it's people like you who run their mouth and rile the impressionable up to a point of anger, using your charismatic way of exciting people into a false sense of revolution. Whilst all you care about is yourself and your ulterior motives. We were interested in the way things work and our want and our need to learn and penetrate so-called secure systems clouded our judgement of your real intentions. I take full responsibility for what I have done. I've served my time in jail, I was tagged, I'm on probation, I have restrictions that hinder my general progress towards a career but I have accepted the punishment - so if you think that this is me trying to offshoot any blame, then don't. I know what I've done. I actually feel most shame for some of the things I said to people along the way and lives I effected more than anything. But you have taken exactly ZERO responsibility for any of this.

So who are you Hector? 'Legendary hacker' ? 'leader of anonymous and Lulzsec' ? You would have functioned better as a cult leader. Pushing, pressuring and preying on younger and smarter people than yourself and running them into the ground. If all you did was relay information for the FBI and steal credit card details (which you didn't even do. You got us to do it for you.) then what is your purpose anyway? Since most of the words you spun us were under influence of the FBI you couldn't have meant any of it considering you were just trying to get us to do things to report. You don't care about movements or activism or rights, because you try sell out anybody who does. You know a few good tricks but as a general rule your hacking know-how is quite limited. So who are you Hector Xavier Monsegur and why are you on TV? Because I spent quite a while getting to know you, and all I see is a coward and a fraud.

"I would stay away from anonymous" says ANONYMOUSabu who riled up thousands to hate authorities and even tried to incite violence towards them.

"It was too much publicity" says the person whose main focus was to talk shit on twitter.

"They knew my weakness was my kids" says the man who I continuously warned to back away from all of this and never come back, for your kids sake. I tried to protect those kids way before you even tried to use them as a reason for saving yourself and betraying your friends. I wouldn't blame you for choosing your children over your friends if it saved them from going into the system, any sane person would - but I do blame you for putting crime before your children in the first place. It should have never come down to that decision to begin with and you know I told you this countless times. Spinning your kids as a reason for being a coward is idiotic and false and makes you look desperate to try rationalise what you did.

'helped intercept attacks and share them with the government' - attacks that YOU initially thought up, so you didn't prevent anything, you just suggested something and when we spoke about it you relayed what information we gathered and you put an end to it and avoided nearly 30 years in prison? Wow. You certainly are an American hero, a (what was it you said?) "inspiration" to people. I, for one, can't wait to teach my children to set my friends up and help the FBI entrap. A true role model to all.

"it wasn't a situation where I identified anybody. I didn't point my fingers at anybody." - I'll let the FBI handle this one:
"monsegur also provided crucial and detailed information about the formation, organisation, hierarchy and membership of these hacking groups, as well as specific information about their planning and execution of many major cyber attacks, including the specific roles of his co-conspirators in committing those crimes."
"Monsegur assists law enforcement in identifying and locating lulzsec members and affiliates. In addition to this crucial historical information, Monsegur proactively cooperated with ongoing Government investigations. Working sometimes literally around the clock, at the direction of the law enforcement. Monsegur engages his co-conspirators in online chats and were critical to confirming their identities and whereabouts."
So the FBI were wrong? In that case surely you can go join Jeremy in jail as because snitching on your 'brothers' is the only reason you're at home eating doughnuts right now.

I won't babble on any more because but I will ask you, respectfully, to stop talking so much shit and own up to something (preferably something that you actually did and not somebody else. Claiming responsibility to make yourself looked more skilled than you are is just strange Hector.) You're on TV giggling like a little school girl about how you used to hack free AOL Internet as a child as Jeremys talent rots away in jail by your hand.

Oh, before I forget and obviously completely unrelated - what is the legal age of sexual consent over there? 18? How old did you think I was? 16? You weren't the only one who kept logs Hector.
Be a decent human for once in your life and find that hole to crawl back into instead of rubbing what you did in peoples faces.

Yours respectfully,
Your "brother" Ryan.

(@APT1337)
  zondag 21 december 2014 @ 11:40:07 #158
pi_147796012
  zondag 21 december 2014 @ 12:43:15 #159
pi_147797576
#OPDeathEaters:

quote:
'Krant mocht in jaren tachtig niet over Engelse pedobende publiceren'

Een Britse krant die in de jaren tachtig wilde publiceren over een politieonderzoek in een huis waar pedofielen samenkwamen, heeft destijds een officiële waarschuwing gekregen om dat niet te doen.

De voormalige redacteur Hilton Tims van de lokale krant Surrey Comet heeft dat verklaard tijdens het onderzoek waarmee de Britse politie duidelijk wil krijgen of een pedobende op hoog niveau is beschermd in de jaren zeventig en tachtig.

Tims wilde berichten over een politieonderzoek in het Elm Guest House in Barnes, waar een groep beruchte pedofielen zou hebben geopereerd. De krant kreeg daarop een zogeheten D-notificatie, een formele waarschuwing geen informatie te publiceren die de nationale veiligheid in gevaar zou kunnen brengen, meldt de zondagskrant The Observer.

Het politieonderzoek richt zich op een groep prominente figuren, waarbij mogelijk ook parlementariërs, politieambtenaren, militairen en mensen met banden met het koningshuis waren betrokken. De groep heeft mogelijk ook kinderen gedood. De politie riep deze week slachtoffers op zich te melden.
  zondag 21 december 2014 @ 12:50:12 #160
pi_147797803
#OPDeathEaters

quote:
Theresa May scraps panel for inquiry into child sex abuse, report says

Panel members have angrily accused home secretary of ignoring the majority of abuse survivors with latest move, according to Exaro News

Theresa May is to scrap the panel for the independent inquiry into child sex abuse, it has been reported.

The home secretary wrote to each member of the panel to tell them she is considering turning it into a statutory inquiry, or setting up a fresh statutory inquiry or a Royal Commission, according to the Exaro News website.

The letter, which followed a meeting between May and panel members on Monday to discuss the future of the inquiry, added that any statutory inquiry panel would be newly appointed, and that existing panel members can apply for positions on the new panel.

She put this decision down to concerns raised about the panel by abuse survivors. May wrote: “As I said on Monday, I am currently considering these three options and I appreciate this has implications for the members of the panel.

“I should like to make clear that I appointed each and every one of you for your experience, your professionalism and your undoubted commitment.

“I know that it has not been easy, that you are working in an incredibly sensitive and difficult subject area and that some of you have faced significant personal criticism.”

Current panel members have accused May of listening to a vocal minority instead of the majority of abuse survivors, and urged the home secretary to convert the inquiry to statutory status and keep the current panel.

One panel member, Sharon Evans, chief executive of Dot Com Children’s Foundation, which promotes child safeguarding, and herself an abuse survivor, wrote in a response to May that she felt “devastated at the prospect of the independent inquiry being halted”. She said that it had been made clear to the panel “off the record” that the panel will be stood down in the New Year.

“As a person who suffered sexual abuse between the ages of three and seven, it was important that the experiences of victims and survivors were integral to the inquiry,” Evans wrote. “It was agreed by the panel that these experiences would form our line of questioning of institutions and ‘the experiences of victims and survivors would be at the heart of the inquiry’.”

The independent panel inquiry into child sexual abuse was set up to consider whether public bodies and other non-state institutions failed in their duty of care to protect children from sexual abuse in England and Wales.

Previously, the inquiry lost two chairs over accusations of conflicts of interest and survivors told May that they had also lost confidence in the rest of the panel.

Earlier this month it was revealed that two members of the panel had been accused of sending threatening or insulting emails to victims who had criticised the inquiry. Lawyers for one abuse survivor wrote to the home secretary to complain of a string of unsolicited communications, including an allegedly threatening email sent two days before an official meeting in November that both panellists and an abuse survivor were due to attend. The victim, who is on medication for post-traumatic stress disorder, was left too anxious to attend.

Evans noted, however, that the panel met with more than 70 representatives of victims and survivors of abuse, 90% of whom supported the independent panel. “There has been a small number of individuals and survivor groups engaging in personal attacks on panel members though social media and the press,” she wrote. “In the face of hostility by certain individuals, my concern is that the independent panel has been controlled to such a degree that it was unable to rebut or refute allegations.

“My second concern is that halting the inquiry at this point would send a very negative message to so many people we have already met and who have promised they can have confidence in us to do the right thing.”

It was also reported on Saturday that a former local newspaper executive who claimed that he was issued with an official warning against reporting on an exclusive paedophile ring, was interviewed by an officer working for Operation Fernbridge, the criminal investigation examining claims of sexual abuse and grooming of children by a VIP ring of paedophiles that included MPs, police officers and people with links to the royal family.

Hilton Tims, 81, had claimed that his paper, the Surrey Comet, was issued with a D notice – an official warning not to publish intelligence that might damage national security – when he sought to report on a police investigation into Elm Guest House in 1984.
  maandag 22 december 2014 @ 17:32:33 #161
pi_147848174
#OPDeathEaters

quote:
Five Westminster paedophile rings probed by Scotland Yard

Claims emerge of a complex web of child abuse at the heart of government, as leading MP in campaign for justice hands list of 22 names to police

Police are investigating claims that up to five paedophile rings operated at the heart of Westminster with the involvement of “highly influential” politicians.

A Labour MP who has handed a dossier of evidence to Scotland Yard said he now believed the complexity of child abuse networks at the heart of government in the Seventies and Eighties had been seriously underestimated.

John Mann, MP for Bassetlaw, said it was “inconceivable” that police would not now arrest and interview some of the politicians he has named in a list handed to detectives earlier this month.

Mr Mann, who has spent months sifting evidence from members of the public, met Scotland Yard and handed over evidence on 22 politicians, including three serving MPs and three members of the House of Lords.

Although some on the list are now dead, it also contains the names of other figures who are still alive but no longer active in the Westminster scene, Mr Mann said.

“There are at least five paedophile rings which involved MPs,” he said.

“Each of them involved at least one MP, some involved more, and these were groups of people who knew about the activities of one another.

“In some cases I believe they committed abuse together.”

Fourteen of the individuals identified by Mr Mann were Conservative politicians, five were Labour and three were from other parties.

Thirteen former ministers were among the list, Mr Mann said.

He insisted he would not be using parliamentary privilege to name the politicians who feature on the list because he believes they should be fully and properly investigated by the police.

“What the police are doing now is what should have taken place a long time ago,” he said.

“Three of these figures were highly influential.”

The MP, who has played an instrumental role in securing an inquiry into the alleged establishment paedophile rings, distilled the list of names from hundreds of pieces of information handed to him by members of the public.

“I think the 22 names are all worthy of investigation by the police," Mr Mann told The Telegraph.

“In my opinion the evidence against approximately half of them is very compelling.
het artikel gaat verder.
  maandag 22 december 2014 @ 23:02:57 #162
pi_147861366
quote:
quote:
A news went viral yesterday claiming online hacktivists Anonymous have threatened to leak sex tape of Australian model Iggy Azalea unless she apologizes to American rapper, singer, and songwriter Azealia Banks on some racial issue.

Well based on our personal investigation and conversation with some of the most reliable Anonymous handles on Twitter, we found out that Anonymous has not made any such threat.

The Twitter account @TheAnonMessage, who was making these threat (has been deleted by Twitter) is nothing but a troll and home to lies and fake Tweets. (Probably a wannabe and an attention seeker).
  dinsdag 23 december 2014 @ 22:59:29 #163
pi_147899896
quote:
quote:
Tango down: Internet access in North Korea goes black after the hacktivist collective known as Anonymous promised revenge against North Korea for hacking Sony and forcing the withdrawal of the controversial film "The Interview."

A Dec. 23 report issued by CNN concerning the Internet outages that have plagued North Korea over the past 48 hours made a cryptic reference to the Anonymous collective being behind the attack, noting the party responsible could be “a 15-year-old in a Guy Fawkes mask.”

Those familiar with Anonymous know that the ubiquitous Guy Fawkes mask is often associated with the hacktivist collective.

Matthew Prince, president of CloudFlare, a performance and security company, told CNN that the U.S. government is probably not behind the attack, but that it's well within the realm of possibility that a single individual could have been behind the interruption:
  vrijdag 26 december 2014 @ 20:15:06 #164
pi_147982806
quote:
quote:
Uh oh. Lizard Patrol, the hacking group claiming responsibility for the Christmas attacks on PlayStation and Xbox Live, has announced a new target: Tor, the anonymous internet service.
quote:
The hacker group appears to be attempting to dominate Tor's relays to the point where it can comprise anonymity. Tor keeps you anonymous by bouncing your communications around a network of volunteer nodes. But if one group is controlling the majority of the nodes, it could be able to eavesdrop on a substantial number of vulnerable users. Which means Lizard Squad could gain the power to track Tor users if it infiltrates enough of the network.

So far, they have already established over 3000 relays, nearly half of the total number. That's very not good.
  zaterdag 27 december 2014 @ 20:04:39 #165
pi_148019696
quote:
Anonymous Leaked A Massive List Of Passwords And Credit Card Numbers

Following through on threats of a Christmas hack, a Twitter account claiming affiliation with Anonymous released a list of what it says are usernames and passwords for 13,000 accounts on Amazon, PlayStation, XBox Live, Hulu Plus, Walmart and other retail and entertainment services.

The hack additionally included credit card numbers, security codes and expiration dates.The trove was linked to in a Friday tweet.

In addition to providing account information for online retailer, gaming and video services, the cache also includes information for a variety of pornography sites. The Daily Dot has compiled a full list of affected companies.

And just to top it off, the group included a stolen download of “The Interview.” When Sony pulled the release of “The Interview,” Anonymous claimed on Twitter they would release the film themselves. It seems the company’s decision to distribute the film in certain theaters and online in the U.S. did not deter the hackers. (As TechCrunch noted earlier, “The Interview” was reportedly torrented 750,000 times in its first 20 hours)

The allegedly stolen account information for PlayStation and Xbox Live was posted just a day after another hacker group called Lizard Squad claimed responsibility for taking the two networks out on the likely the biggest gaming day of the year.
  zondag 28 december 2014 @ 11:22:09 #166
pi_148040173
quote:
quote:
After joining lizardsquads IRC network (hosted by OVH) I noticed a flaw.
Even though their were 290 users in their channel, their were 4200 users on the network.
This prompted me to do a /who * (which would show users without usermode +i enabled)

I was promptly flooded off their IRC network with lines of text such as this.

[04:26:35] •›› Who: • HZWJJF H DGRDYMOM@221.212.155.104.bc.googleusercontent.com KSUUZF
[04:26:35] •›› Who: • JWJMVO H FMTIU@13.214.155.104.bc.googleusercontent.com UMKQTRQ
[04:26:35] •›› Who: • VQJAUBTT H XRHF@33.218.155.104.bc.googleusercontent.com ZKYJ
[04:26:35] •›› Who: • SSTHW H NKRCJBM@127.210.155.104.bc.googleusercontent.com LYIBCZ
[04:26:35] •›› Who: • LXIZQPLJ H WHXLFA@254.212.155.104.bc.googleusercontent.com QCPCE

With this being said and my extenstive research into botnet culture. I am able to identify several characteristics that leads me to believe said machines are infected with a linux bot known as Kaiten (detectable as Trojan.Tsunami.B in ClamAV).

1) Kaiten characteristic is that Kaiten generates the USER, IDENT and NICK with makestring.
2) Kaiten by default sends a MODE-xi (in IRC this would remove hostmasking, allowing you to view the REAL IP of the bots inside of the botnet. usermode -i disables invisible flag (allowing a /who * to show you)

This is an extreme exposure for LizardSquad as we now know this information

irc.darkode.com has address 198.100.144.122

This in the botnet world is known as a C&C (command and control) server.

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE3956-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse
OrgAbusePhone: +1-855-684-5463
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@ovh.ca
OrgAbuseRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE3956-ARIN

for all of those wanting to have this C&C shut down.

As far was the google IPs, Due to the volume of infected machines and it being isolated to only google, I do not believe it is a widespread exploit. I believe this to be either a cause of 1 of 3 ways.
1) There was a hackforums post discussing the abuse of google clouds $500 free credit, allowing them to script something that would set up hundreds of VPSes.
2) Credit card fraud on google cloud services.
3) An exploit into google cloud services panel, allowing them to execute commands thus uploading and executing their kaitens. (highly unlikely, but plausible)

Listed below are a list of google IPs that have been infected with kaiten that LizardSquad is using for Denial of Services attacks.
De pastebin gaat verder.
  zondag 28 december 2014 @ 11:24:17 #167
pi_148040233
  maandag 29 december 2014 @ 23:06:54 #168
pi_148118665
quote:
Many Faces behind the Mask

Gabriella Coleman and Michael Busch
quote:
There’s primarily two misconceptions I am trying to squash. The first is that Anonymous is a name that is still used today for trollish actions and second that Anonymous is random.

Since late 2011, the name has been primarily used for activist endeavors. And again, some of their tactics are controversial—including some which are trollish—but it has primarily been deployed for the purpose of political activity. The name, I am sure, can be used for hard core trolling but for whatever reason, for the last three years, the great bulk of activity under the Anonymous banner has been used for activist operations.

And while Anons are unpredictable, they aren’t random. By that I mean that it is very hard to forecast when they will show up and what the consequences of their actions may be—they don’t even know themselves—but there are identifiable logics at work. For instance, they are usually triggered into action by existing events. The exception is when they are hacking, for example, into government or corporation computers for the purpose of exposing shoddy security, sabotage, or finding information of corruption to leak.

But generally they are reacting to world events, or trying to expose corruption. There are stable teams that work together, as opposed to being an amorphous group that comes together out of the blue. So that’s the first set of misconceptions I wanted to target.

Another misconception has to do with who’s behind the mask. There’s a common but totally incorrect idea that everyone involved is white and middle-class. Some are and the diversity may not be radically deep (nor are most academic departments either, where I happen to work). There are fewer women, especially in the hacking crews, for example. But when it comes to age, ethnicity and class—especially class—it is a lot more diverse than people assume. Many of the PayPal 14—those charged with DdoSing PayPal in support of Wikileaks—are not able to easily pay their fine (of slightly over $5000 each) because many don't come from economically privileged backgrounds. Many participants are teenagers or in their early 20s but there is a sizable chunk of folks in their 30s and 40s.

Pseudoanonymity allows for strange gatherings of people who would never associate if it weren’t for the fact that they are cloaked. Take LulzSec, for instance, the breakaway group that went on a hacking spree for fifty days. Among the group you had a Puerto Rican living in a New York City housing project, a sixteen-year-old Iraqi immigrant in London, you had an ex-military participant, a white anti-capitalist anarchist, and two Irish chemistry students, one of whom had a lot of experience with radical politics due to the fact that his father had been a member of the Irish Republican Army—an interestingly diverse group, to say the least.
  donderdag 1 januari 2015 @ 15:22:14 #169
pi_148217117
quote:
quote:
De Britse politie heeft een 22-jarige man opgepakt die onder meer verdacht wordt van de recente grote DDoS-aanval op Xbox Live en Playstation Network.

De arrestatie is zowel door Daily Dot als door hackerscollectief Lizard Squad gemeld.

De man zou bij dat collectief horen, dat rond de feestdagen in opspraak kwam toen het zowel Xbox Live en Playstation Network met een DDoS aanval onbereikbaar maakte. Woensdagavond maakte ook de Britse politie melding van de arrestatie.

Volgens Lizard Squad zijn er naast de Brit nog twee leden van het collectief opgepakt. De Brit is gearresteerd op verdenking van identiteitsfraude en het overtreden van de Computer Misuse Act.
  donderdag 1 januari 2015 @ 21:54:35 #170
pi_148229361
GCHQ over TOR:

zondag 4 januari 2015 @ 14:54:46 #171
pi_148317427
#OPDeathEaters:

quote:
'Voormalig Britse minister betrokken bij pedofielengroep'

Een Britse minister uit het kabinet van Margaret Thatcher zou ruim dertig jaar geleden een jongen hebben verkracht. Scotland Yard heeft de minister, Peter Morrison, in bescherming genomen in plaats van hem te vervolgen. Die beschuldiging uit het slachtoffer zondag in de Britse krant The Telegraph.
  vrijdag 9 januari 2015 @ 10:52:25 #172
pi_148497398

quote:
#OpCharlieHebdo

Anonymous #francophone // #OpCharlieHebdo 01/07/2015
Never attack the media

Message to the enemy of the freedom of speech.

January 7, 2015, freedom of speech has suffered an inhuman assault. Terrorists broke into the premises of the "Charlie Hebdo" newspaper and shot in cold blood several satirical cartoon artists, journalists and two policemen. The killers are still at large. Disgusted and also shocked, we can not fall to our knees. It is our responsibility to react.

First, we wish to express our condolences to the families of the victims of this cowardly and despicable act. We are all affected by the death of Cabu, Charb, Tignous and Wolinski, great artists that marked their talent throughout the history of the press and died for freedom. We do not forget the other victims killed and injured in the attack that were the targets of these murderers.

It is clear that some people do not want, in a free world, this inviolable and sacred right to express in any way one's opinions. Anonymous will never leave this right violated by obscurantism and mysticism. We will fight always and everywhere the enemies of freedom of speech. Charlie Hebdo, historical figure of satirical journalism has now been targeted. Anonymous must remind every citizen that the freedom of the press is a fundamental principle of democratic countries. Freedom of opinion, speech and to publish articles without any threat, and stress is a right "inalienable." Anonymous has always fought the slayers of these rights and will never allow a person to be shot down radically for publishing an article, a drawing, an opinion ...

Freedom of speech and opinion is a non-negotiable thing, to tackle it is to attack democracy. Expect a massive frontal reaction from us because the struggle for the defense of those freedoms is the foundation of our movement.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us!

IRC: irc.anonops.com Port: 6667 Port SSL: 6697 #francophone & #OpCharlieHebdo // https://webchat.anonops.com/
Twitter: @OpCharlieHebdo // #JeSuisCharlie
  vrijdag 9 januari 2015 @ 10:54:34 #173
pi_148497451
  zondag 11 januari 2015 @ 19:52:17 #174
pi_148578846
quote:
quote:
Anonymous appears to be taking baby steps in its war against the Charlie Hebdo attackers, temporarily taking down a jihadist website. The site went down for one or two hours, just enough time for Anonymous hacktivists to declare #TangoDown on Twitter. Still, there are a few additional developments.

As previously reported by the Inquisitr, shortly after the massacre at the Charlie Hebdo headquarters, hackers from the activist group Anonymous declared war. The group opened a new Twitter account and hashtag, #OpCharlieHebdo, and made this ominous threat to the terrorists.
pi_148580695
Papierversnipperaar-privé-topic?
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')