abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_132681211
Kunnen ze Bill Ryder niet gewoon permanent meenemen op tour? Ze hebben zoveel meer mogelijkheden en het doet de nummers ook goed. Ook een hele vooruitgang in Reckless Serenade dat Alex de solo niet meer doet, klinkt zo veel beter.

En dat eerbetoon aan Lou Reed zat er natuurlijk aan te komen. Maar echt respect _O_
pi_132681481
Als ik mijn vlucht zou missen, zoals het er eerder deze avond naar uitzag, was ik nog een tijdje in Londen gebleven: de band zal hun dag pauze tussen Cardiff en Birmingham invullen met een bezoekje aan die stad, slechts een paar dagen na hun furore in Earls Court voor twee avonden 25,000 man.

http://www.mercuryprize.com/aoty/shortlist.php?Year=2013
pi_132691668
quote:
En alweer de laatste:

Raar om te bedenken dat ik nu 2 verschillende elektrische en 4 verschillende (semi-)akoestische arrangementen van 'Mardy Bum' live gehoord heb.
  dinsdag 29 oktober 2013 @ 15:40:08 #254
53267 TC03
Catch you on the flipside
pi_132691999
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 29 oktober 2013 15:29 schreef Aisumasen het volgende:

[..]

En alweer de laatste:

Raar om te bedenken dat ik nu 2 verschillende elektrische en 4 verschillende (semi-)akoestische arrangementen van 'Mardy Bum' live gehoord heb.
Klinkt alsof ze zichzelf coveren.
Ten percent faster with a sturdier frame
pi_132694451
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 29 oktober 2013 15:40 schreef TC03 het volgende:

[..]

Klinkt alsof ze zichzelf coveren.
Niet mee eens wat betreft 'Mardy Bum' in de afgelopen 2,5 jaar. Iets heel treffends aan de band in hun late 20's die hun bijna 10 jaar geleden als tieners geschreven springerige klassieker in een bijna melancholisch arrangement doen, een stadion vol Engelsen meezingend.

Wel had ik dat gevoel toen ik 'Fake Tales' dit jaar zag. Dat is eigenlijk de enige keer dat het gevoel had dat ik de originele band een cover uit hun eigen repertoire hoorde doen. Dezelfde band, hetzelfde liedje, relatief gezien een korte tijd later, maar het kwam niet meer in de buurt bij de betekenis en sfeer van 2005 en 2006. Dat nummer is wat mij betreft zo gevangen in een tijdsgeest, het was een bemoedigende poging en ik ben blij dat het weer even onderdeel van een Arctic Monkeys-set anno 2013 uitmaakte, maar het werkte gewoon niet meer. (En zelfs in de HMH in 2007 was ik dat al van mening). En vorige maand bleek dat ze daar zelf ook exact hetzelfde over dachten: http://www.spin.com/artic(...)-interview-am-album/

quote:
There's probably moments on the last record, Humbug, where I'm a bit like, "Oh….." But maybe not. Maybe even between the last time I saw you and now, I wouldn't do such a cringe if you mentioned that song or one of them old ones. Even since then, this summer, we've been playing some tunes from that bracket, that "Fake Tales of San Francisco." You can sort of see the funny side I suppose. It's almost like you're doing a cover version of it. [..]

Maybe it was just a bit of time passing. I was so excited about [AM] that I said, "Oh, let's spend this summer doing hits." And we built it around this Glastonbury show, because there's the perfect place to do a greatest-hits set. What else are you going to do? If you don't have that, you're not rocking it, really. But we probably hadn't played ["Fake Tales of San Francisco"] in five years. We thought everyone was going to be like, "Oh wow, they're playing that one." But it was kind of flat.
pi_132696298
De cover van de nieuwe single is trouwens echt schaamteloos recyclen van ideeën. :') :D

pi_132736344
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 29 oktober 2013 02:10 schreef Aisumasen het volgende:
Als ik mijn vlucht zou missen, zoals het er eerder deze avond naar uitzag, was ik nog een tijdje in Londen gebleven: de band zal hun dag pauze tussen Cardiff en Birmingham invullen met een bezoekje aan die stad, slechts een paar dagen na hun furore in Earls Court voor twee avonden 25,000 man.

http://www.mercuryprize.com/aoty/shortlist.php?Year=2013
pi_132745190
Mercury Prize 2013 gaat naar: James Blunt ehm Blake. Ach, die 20,000 pond, dat verdienen ze deze week op één avond alleen al voordat het openingsnummer klaar is.
pi_132745669
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 30 oktober 2013 23:08 schreef Aisumasen het volgende:
Mercury Prize 2013 gaat naar: James Blunt ehm Blake. Ach, die 20,000 pond, dat verdienen ze deze week op één avond alleen al voordat het openingsnummer klaar is.
In mijn bescheiden mening draait de Mercury Prize niet om het prijzengeld. :@
pi_132747063
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 30 oktober 2013 23:20 schreef Tchock het volgende:

[..]

In mijn bescheiden mening draait de Mercury Prize niet om het prijzengeld. :@
Het blijft een feestje van de industrie, voor de industrie. Waarvoor je geld op tafel moet leggen om alleen al mee te mogen dingen voor de nominaties. En het belangrijkste in de showbusiness: de speech ("uhm, ja, bedankt, dit is raar") tipte vanavond niet aan hoe onze Monkeys de prijs ooit benaderde:

Jamie Cook, dames en heren _O_.
pi_132763051
quote:
Guest DJ: Arctic Monkeys

Listen to the Arctic Monkeys' Guest DJ'd station on iHeartRadio: http://www.iheart.com/original/Guest-DJ-Arctic-Monkeys/

The Arctic Monkeys teamed up with iHeartRadio to Guest DJ a radio station that represents them, featuring an eclectic mix a mix of rock, R&B, and more. Check out the band's top ten tracks below.

1. The Stooges, "Raw Power"

"The Stooges' Raw Power is probably an album we listen to most days," frontman Alex Turner tells iHeartRadio. "We’ve been trying not to lately, because you kind of get stuck in a rut sometimes -a little bit of dressing room jukebox - but 'Raw Power' is one when preparing for a show or something. That’s probably collectively our favorite Stooges record, with Fun House perhaps being a close second. It's getting pumped up music, and I just love the simplicity of The Stooges, 'Raw Power.'"

2. Queens Of The Stone Age, "In The Fade"

"Again, probably one of our favorite tunes right now," Turner says. "It’s a bit of a ballad really, but there are correlations between that song and some of the stuff on their new record. A few ballads on that new album – that’s one of my favorite Queens tunes... pounding drums on that ballad." Matt Helder adds, "Great bassline."

3. Frank Ocean, "Novacane"

"He’s great," Turner says of Frank Ocean, adding, "Being from the PB-R&B world, as I believe it is now... He f***in' just tells it like it is, and it’s fun like that. He wanders around; I like the scales he wanders around. He’s great, coming from some of that new stuff for music. And what he’s talking about in that tune -- this girl is training to be a dentist that he met at Coachella, and they get it on. Some Novacane comes into it (laughs) while she’s got access to it."

4. R. Kelly, "Real Talk"

"We talk all day about doing a feature on that," Matt Helders tells iHeartRadio. "He stole it with the video for me. I saw it before I heard it, which is important for a lot of R. Kelly." Alex Turner adds, "It’s better seen than heard (laughs)... Brilliance."

5. Sonic’s Rendezvous Band, "City Slang"

"'City Slang' is probably the antithesis of R. Kelly’s 'Real Talk,' Turner says, "But it’s just a great bassline. I think the guy whose band that is the guitarist in the MC5, and this is his band after, but 'City Slang' is just a massive tune. Great solos, you know, Detroit."

6. Dungeon Family, "Rollin'"

"We’ve been talking a lot about Outkast and stuff recently, 'cause those kind of borrowed some elements from that rainbow on our new record," Turner says. "But this is a lesser known record by – well there was that big tune called 'The Whole World' by the Dungeon Family, which had some members of Outkast on it – but this is from that record which is called Even In Darkness. It’s like Cee Lo and everybody, but this tune called 'Rollin'' has got the great guitar lick, and it’s just... sexy."

7. Black Sabbath, "Wheels of Confusion"

"Black Sabbath is something we also talk about a lot. In relation to our new record, it’s perhaps the other side to the hip-hop and R&B thing - and just touched on - but Black Sabbath is heavy metal. We loved heavy metal before everyone got the wrong end of the stick, you know what I mean, like Sabbath... The rhythm section on Sabbath is what makes it, gives it light... there's space in it still, but it’s heavy."

8. Vanilla Fudge, "You Just Keep Me Hangin' On"

"As a joke we’ve been playing in the dressing room, but there’s this footage of them playing that tune – I guess it’s like the Supreme song – and that’s their cover of it. But their performance of it is amazing, and it’s been really inspirational. They’re on a T.V. show, but every one of them is really bringing it. There’s some keyboard moves -- moves you would never think to do sitting at a keyboard. And they’re all subscribing to that idea." Matt Helders adds, "It’s like they’re fantastic four or something."

9. Aalyiah, "We Need A Revolution"

"I really admire some of that R&B from like 10-15 years ago," Turner says. "Sort of put together, I suppose like 10 blends of producers for that one. There’s a few tracks where there’s a branch of that, but the architecture of that music is something I really admire."

10. Nick Cave, "Little Empty Boat"

"It’s one of his lesser known tracks, but I felt that iHeartRadio might be a good place for it," Turner says. "You might dig that. I was just really blown away by this track."

http://news.iheart.com/ar(...)ic-monkeys-11779442/
pi_132764042
Ook erg de moeite waard:

quote:
Arctic Monkeys: 'In Mexico it was like Beatlemania'

Have fame and LA changed Sheffield's street-smart rockers? Here, the childhood chums discuss friendship, books, songwriting – and their favourite condiment.

The four members of Arctic Monkeys are standing in what seems like a giant shipping container somewhere on the outskirts of Maidstone. They travelled overnight on a tour bus from Wakefield and woke up this morning to find themselves in a sprawling studio complex in the middle of Kent, their bleary eyes blinking as they emerged into the daylight.

"As a band we spend lots of time in cramped conditions together," says bassist Nick O'Malley. "We know how not to step on each other's toes. We're all quite tidy young men. We try to not be the stereotype. Yeah, we want to be the world's most hygienic rock band."

Freshly pressed and smelling of shower gel, the band are here to film a segment for the BBC's Later…with Jools Holland. Sharing the bill will be Sir Paul McCartney and our conversation is punctuated by the distant strains of the former Beatle rehearsing – the chords of Get Back reverberating around the corrugated metal walls.

No one seems to pay much attention to the fact that a musical legend is belting it out nearby (Arctic Monkeys performed alongside McCartney at the London Olympics, so they're not especially starstruck). Instead, drummer Matt Helders, 27, is deep in conversation with his bandmates about a matter of extreme importance: Henderson's Relish.

"Do you know what Henderson's Relish is?" he asks me. I shake my head. "It's like Worcester sauce but a million times better."

In fact, Henderson's Relish is a particularly spicy condiment made in Sheffield, where Arctic Monkeys were born and raised in the suburb of High Green. These days, all four of them – frontman Alex Turner, Helders, O'Malley and guitarist Jamie Cook – live a short drive away from one another in Los Angeles with their girlfriends.

A city renowned for its glitz and superficiality, for its silicone and veneers, for its worship of celebrity and aspiration might not seem the obvious place for Arctic Monkeys to settle. This, after all, is a band whose breakthrough album, Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not (the fastest-selling debut in UK history), combined irony with anthemic rock and a street-smart savviness that brought phrases such as "mardy bum" crashing into the mainstream. Three more bestselling albums followed – Favourite Worst Nightmare (2007), Humbug (2009) and Suck It and See (2011).

The band are renowned for their no-nonsense approach and laconic humour. Their early interviews were monosyllabic to the point of churlishness – a consequence of the fact that they have never liked talking about themselves. There is, running through all of their music and much of their attitude, a quintessential seam of Britishness. It's hard to imagine how that would go down in Hollywood.

But it turns out that in spite of a certain gloss in their tailoring and appearance, and the obligatory photogenic girlfriends (Turner is dating the American actress and model Arielle Vandenberg after a well-publicised split from his long-term girlfriend, the TV presenter Alexa Chung, in 2011. Cook and Helders are also engaged to models), Arctic Monkeys remain reassuringly un-LA. Hence the chitchat about Henderson's Relish: every time Helders goes back to Sheffield, he packs four bottles of it in his suitcase to keep him going. "Bit of bubble wrap, then put them in a sock," he says.

None of them has gone on a Hollywood-style macrobiotic diet. They don't approve of tofu.

"It doesn't taste of anything," protests the 27-year-old Turner, the carefully coiffed curl at the front of his quiff shaking slightly with agitation.

"I've heard it gives you man boobs," says O'Malley, 28, deadpan. "Now whether that's a rumour started by the meat industry, I don't know, but I'm not taking the chance."

Cook, 28, admits the first time he went to Los Angeles he thought "it was a dump". These days, he mainly likes the weather.

What is the most LA thing any of them has ever done? There is a long pause.

"A wheatgrass shot," says Helders.

If there is an LA influence, it is most keenly felt in the content of their new album, AM. Turner says this, the band's fifth, is about taking "the architecture of hip-hop or contemporary R&B…[and] applying that to a four-piece rock'n'roll band". He pauses. "A more colourful way of explaining that is to say it's like the Spiders from Mars [David Bowie's backing band] covering Aaliyah or Dr Dre."

The result is a triumph. AM, with its mixture of thumping bass notes, intricate vocal layering and fabulously acute wordsmithery, has prompted a clamour of critical gushing. It went straight to the top of the charts and is currently the UK's second fastest-selling album of 2013. NME gave it a headline-grabbing 10 out of 10 and proclaimed AM to be "absolutely and unarguably the most incredible album of their career. It might also be the greatest record of the last decade." Mojo declared that AM had "no weak points, only mood shifts".

The consensus is that this marks Arctic Monkeys at the peak of their powers. On the day that we meet, the second single from AM, Do I Wanna Know?, wins a Q award for best track. At this week's Mercury prize, they have been nominated for a third time (they won it in 2006 for their first album). It is an extraordinary feat for a band still in comparative infancy – Turner et al were teenagers when they burst on to the music scene eight years ago, buoyed by internet groundswell and substantial word-of-mouth hype garnered from local gigging.

The past 10 years have been frenetic and somewhat dream-like: from playing football together on the streets where they grew up to sell-out tours, celebrity girlfriends and the Pyramid stage at Glastonbury. Cook says he still can't believe Danny Boyle asked the band to play at the Olympics opening ceremony.

"That was surreal," he says, shaking his head. "I still haven't watched any of it. My dad bought me the box set and it's still in its package on the shelf at home. It was just crazy. There were doves cycling!... It was just that mad – the whole thing. I kind of didn't register till days later."

Talking to Turner, I start to ask the obvious question: has fame...

"Has it got in the way?" he interjects. "Not really, no. Especially being over in the US. I guess we enjoy a certain level of anonymity that some days allows you to be..." He chooses his next words with care, settling eventually on "incognisant of the fact that people know who you are."

Turner is frequently hailed as the most brilliant lyricist of his generation – the heir to Dylan, Lennon or Cohen – and it is certainly true that he is careful with words. More than any other person I've ever interviewed, Turner is so profoundly aware of the need to express himself with precision that it occasionally seems to leave him vocally hamstrung. He stops himself, retraces his steps, leaves long gaps while searching for exactly the right metaphor.

"It's why I don't have Twitter," he says. "Too much pressure."

At one point, he interrupts his own disquisition on the merits of playing darts with: "Fuck it. I'm not going to bother with that. You don't want to hear that analogy."

This would be frustrating were Turner not also charming. He is aware of this charm and deploys it to great effect: pulling his chair so close that our legs are almost touching, using my first name at opportune moments. He has that combination of total self-assuredness and a rather touching twentysomething anxiety that he is not quite impressive enough. Scratch the surface and lurking beneath there is still a soulful schoolboy daydreaming in double maths.

He says he likes to read. What kind of books – fiction?

"Wait a minute... yeah. I always get fiction and nonfiction mixed up. Like 'objective' and 'subjective'." He leaves a perfectly timed beat of silence. "Because nobody's perfect."

What's he reading at the moment?

"Crime and Punishment."

Oh, I say. According to your newspaper cuttings, you were reading that same book over a month ago. He grins.

"Yeah. I'm reading it for a second time. Or you can say One Hundred Years of Solitude if you like."

He says Gabriel García Márquez's magical realism has influenced some of the material on AM. The album's fourth track, Arabella, has a surrealist quality akin to Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds (sample lyric: "Her lips are like the galaxy's edge/And a kiss the colour of a constellation falling into place"). Turner compares the new songs to "an Escher staircase": that sense of living within something that can't be immediately understood, an endless fantasy experienced at a slight remove.

"A lot of tunes on there describe scenarios that sometimes feel like a surrealist painting. I remember it from when we first started: going out, winding up at a club and it didn't seem to make sense. It felt like a never-ending staircase."

Either that, or he was drunk.

But Turner sees songwriting as a craft. "I do just want to be better than anybody else," he says. "I would say there's a certain refinement process. A lot of the time, I think, there's almost a notion with some songwriters that if it didn't come to you in 30 seconds on the back of a cigarette packet, then it's not a good idea – which I disagree with.

"While you do get those rays of light, it isn't always like that and I think I'm no longer afraid to spend months on a second verse."

He has noticed recently that he is "turning inward" for inspiration and compares the process to a standup who works through all the obvious jokes prompted by external visual gags and then, finally, "you've run out of things to look and point at". Instead, he explains, you're forced to turn your attention to the dark places that lie within.

Turner catches himself sounding serious and shakes off the notion. "But that's really under the microscope. It's not as if I don't want people to just dance to it as well."

Whatever angst might go into the writing, there is no doubt that Arctic Monkeys also know how to put together a tub-thumping crowd-pleaser. When they were starting out, their material was fuelled by their own preoccupations: teenage lust, getting that elusive girl to fancy you, hanging out with your mates. Their relatability was key to their appeal – as was the authenticity engendered by being lifelong friends.

"I guess where we'd come from, the fact we were a group of friends a long time before we were a rock'n'roll band, that [authenticity] was kind of built-in," says Turner. "When the first album came out it was and still is the antithesis of pop stars off television shows."

As if to prove his point, Arctic Monkeys' second single, When the Sun Goes Down, went straight to No 1 in January 2006, unseating the previous month's X Factor winner, Shayne Ward.

"Did it?" says Turner. "That said, however, I'm not sure I ever really got that aggravated by ideas like Pop Idol. It feels like there's always been that thing, one way or the other. I guess it expands and contracts with the fashions." He stops. "That was just a footnote." A short reassessment. "A cautious footnote."

But I wonder if their original fans feel alienated when they see Arctic Monkeys upping sticks to live in LA with their actress/model girlfriends and their big, gleaming motorbikes (Turner, Cook and Helders have all recently bought bikes)?

"Yeah, I think they probably do," concedes Helders. "And I probably would have thought the same of a band I liked if they did that. But then a lot of people have said: 'Well, why not?' I don't think it's hindered us."

"It's sort of up to us [where we live], isn't it?" says Turner. And besides, he insists, he's still writing about the same old things: love, lust and the landscape in between.

"I don't really know how to write about anything else," he sighs. "I wouldn't want to either. That's where I flourish... I think the best songs are love songs really, aren't they?"

Although they would rather sticks pins in their eyes than admit it, it is arguably the love that exists between the bandmates that is most creatively sustaining for all of them. They attribute at least part of AM's success to the fact that they were all living in the same place again for the first time in years. The band holed up in a windowless studio in east Hollywood and worked there every day for the best part of a year – the final touches were only added in July.

According to James Ford, the album's co-producer: "That studio was so important to them – to have their own space to experiment and fuck around in was great."

The way the four of them communicate is, says Helders, "almost telepathic. A lot of it is unwritten, unspoken. You know what each other is into and you don't need to go through certain steps to establish things."

They have known one another since they were seven years old. The original bassist, Andy Nicholson, was also from Sheffield. But Nicholson disliked the sudden attention that came with a hit record and left the band in 2006, to be replaced by childhood friend O'Malley.

All of them come from similar backgrounds – O'Malley's father was a steelworker, Helders's mother is a nurse, Cook's father is an engineercorrect (his mother works with special needs children), and Turner is the product of a German teacher mother and a father who taught physics and music.

As children they played together on the streets near where they lived, sat next to one another in class, passed around albums they liked – they all remember Dr Dre's 2001 being a seminal influence when they were in their early teens. Turner recalls listening to his mother's favourite music when she was driving and he was in the back of the car – Bowie, Led Zeppelin and Jackson Browne. His father played the saxophone and was more into jazz.

When the four friends decided to set up a band, they practised in Mr and Mrs Turner's garage (and were thrown out once for being too loud). They didn't have a clear plan of where they wanted to go – and, indeed, none of them played an instrument at first – but they knew, says Turner, "what we didn't want to be", which was a naff American soft-rock band singing about private jets and platinum credit cards.

When I ask what their families thought of their sons turning their backs on jobs or higher education to see if they could make it in the music industry, everyone says they were supportive. After recording a series of demos and gigging across the north of England, they began to get local radio airplay. By 2005, Arctic Monkeys were playing on the Carling stage at the Reading and Leeds festivals. That June, they signed to the independent label Domino and have never looked back. They say their parents remain "proud".

But Arctic Monkeys are not big on self-analysis and further questioning down this line proves fairly fruitless. Turner still stays with his parents when he goes back to Sheffield. Is his childhood bedroom the same as it used to be?

"Not quite."

In what way?

"They're turning it into a museum," he says drily. "It's going to be like Graceland."

When they first started giving interviews to the media, they gained a reputation for extreme reticence verging on arrogance. In truth, those who know them well say they were simply teenage lads who found the idea of baring their souls in public toe-curlingly embarrassing.

According to Anton Brookes, the publicist who has been with them since the beginning, their early press photos "were like they'd been captured on CCTV committing a crime and the accompanying interview would be like the statement they'd given to the police".

Has it got any easier, I ask O'Malley.

"I suppose it has a little bit. In the early days, when we were getting asked questions, we were 18 or 19 and you don't even talk that much to your friends. With lads it's, 'All right?' 'Yeah.' There's lots of very basic grunting.

"Now, once you get older, it gets a little bit easier. We've all developed our conversational skills."

Still, introspection is not really their thing.

"I try not to think about fame," admits Cook. "It messes with your head a bit."

Does he ever feel unsettled by the scale of their success?

"Yeah," Cook says. "There are things that really hit you now and then. We did a festival in Mexico and we were at the airport and it was like Beatlemania. Strange stuff like that does freak me out [because] I'd never do that. I love music and bands but I can't understand going to the airport to see them."

Later, as they pose for photographs, Arctic Monkeys keep up a steady stream of banter. Helders has changed out of a T-shirt advertising a local LA waffle house into an eye-poppingly bright red and yellow cowboy shirt, and his choice of clothing causes much mirth among the others. There is further ribbing when Turner is asked to stand on a block to even out the height differences between them.

In spite of the fame, the album sales, the critical acclaim and the LA life, they are still those same four teenage boys taking the piss out of one another and doodling on their exercise books. Their friendship has survived and, with it, their sense of place and belonging.

On the inside of his left arm, Turner has a tattoo: a black outline of a Yorkshire rose with "Sheffield" inked out in capital letters underneath. He got it two years ago.

Was he homesick at the time?

"Not especially, no," he says, looking at it. "It's essentially vanity. It's just quite conceited: you want your arm to look a bit cooler."

He's teasing, I think. But sometimes it's hard to tell.

http://www.theguardian.co(...)s-mexico-beatlemania
pi_132768267
Woah! Gig van vanavond last-minute geannuleerd:

"We regret to advise that due to illness Arctic Monkeys will be unable to perform at the Birmingham LG Arena tonight (Thursday 31st October 2013). Please retain your tickets and await further information. We very much regret any inconvenience caused."

Dit is nog nooit gebeurd. Ik kan je een aantal voorbeelden noemen van dat de band ziek als een hond was en alsnog de show door liet gaan, nu moet het echt buiten elke mogelijkheid liggen om nog op te treden. In Mexico in 2010 was Helders zo ziek dat hij een kotsbak naast z'n drumstel had staan vanwege een aldaar opgelopen voedselvergiftiging, wat minder mensen weten is dat in februari 2012 in Frankrijk zelfs de helft van de crew en band een fikse griep te pakken had, en ze die tour alsnog afgemaakt hebben.
  donderdag 31 oktober 2013 @ 18:55:29 #265
159761 Arn0
Abbey Road
pi_132768351
Wel late verwittiging :D Maar ik veronderstel dat ze zo lang mogelijk gewacht hebben om te kijken of het toch niet ging. Maar wel uniek ja, wow.

En de hamvraag: Welk lid is ziek? :P Alex?
By hook or by crook, I'll be last in this book.
  donderdag 31 oktober 2013 @ 19:07:36 #266
53267 TC03
Catch you on the flipside
pi_132768769
Misschien hebben ze knallende ruzie gehad en gaat de band uit elkaar. :o
Ten percent faster with a sturdier frame
pi_132768944
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 31 oktober 2013 19:07 schreef TC03 het volgende:
Misschien hebben ze knallende ruzie gehad en gaat de band uit elkaar. :o
á la Oasis? :o
I'm a peace-loving decoy, ready for retaliation
pi_132768962
Haha, kleine kans, op het hoogtepunt van hun carrière tot dusver.

Moeder van Helders aan de lijn: "Can't help if someone's ill, first gig they've ever had to cancel. So stop being stupid the ones calling them names, it happens!"
  donderdag 31 oktober 2013 @ 19:15:18 #269
192683 AMDB
Visionair.
pi_132769029
Ziek van het niet winnen van die prijs, stelletje ijdeltuiten :r :r
pi_132769156
quote:
12s.gif Op donderdag 31 oktober 2013 19:15 schreef AMDB het volgende:
Ziek van het niet winnen van die prijs, stelletje ijdeltuiten :r :r

"After the awards ceremony, [Turner] and his band mates made the most of their evening, heading to the exclusive Groucho Club in Soho, where they carried on the party until 3am."

http://www.dailymail.co.u(...)g-Mercury-Prize.html

Het plot...
  donderdag 31 oktober 2013 @ 19:19:31 #271
198540 BoerBert
Bij wijze van spreken
pi_132769186
Duidelijk, dus.
pi_132769416
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 31 oktober 2013 19:19 schreef BoerBert het volgende:
Duidelijk, dus.
Deze gasten zijn professioneel (party-gangers), joh :P. Die hebben echt wel eens voor hetere vuren gestaan, haha! Het is onfortuinlijk, maar dit is de eerste keer in een geschiedenis van honderden optredens in 8 jaar wereldwijd touren.
  donderdag 31 oktober 2013 @ 19:33:13 #273
192683 AMDB
Visionair.
pi_132769686
Ik steek vanavond een kaarsje aan, wat doen jullie?
pi_132769789
quote:
14s.gif Op donderdag 31 oktober 2013 19:33 schreef AMDB het volgende:
Ik steek vanavond een kaarsje aan, wat doen jullie?
Haha, te zien aan de reacties wel het minste wat we kunnen doen, ja!
  donderdag 31 oktober 2013 @ 19:36:38 #275
192683 AMDB
Visionair.
pi_132769822
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 31 oktober 2013 19:35 schreef Aisumasen het volgende:

[..]

Haha, te zien aan de reacties wel het minste wat we kunnen doen, ja!
Jij zet er één extra op je AM altaar in je kamer? :P
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')