In a New York State of Mind
pi_90838862
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 4 januari 2011 15:33 schreef DrDentz het volgende:
Dat was omdat er aan de metro gewerkt moest worden in Londen. ;(
:D

quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 4 januari 2011 15:34 schreef Robijn48 het volgende:
...en presteer je het mij te betichten van het plaatsen zonder bronnen.
Plank voor je kop.
Op pagina twee staat er 1 zonder bron van je, dus wat jank je :'(

En gisteren vroeg je om een bron voor die Dr. Friedrich, die heb ik je gegeven, omdat je te lui was om zelf te googlen. Ik wist niet dat je daarna opeens bij elk bericht een bron wilde hebben en dat vraag je dan vervolgens zo:

quote:
Mattijst, kan je er een gewoonte van maken de bron erbij te geven, en niet enkel 1 stuk uit een artikel te kopieren?
Sorry, maar ik bepaal zelf wel welk stuk ik wel en niet copy-paste :W

[ Bericht 50% gewijzigd door matthijst op 04-01-2011 15:57:29 ]
Haters everywhere but I don't really care.
  dinsdag 4 januari 2011 @ 15:53:34 #178
28167 matthijst
pi_90838944
5 vragen

1.What is the prosecution trying to prove, anyway?
Murray, a Houston cardiologist who was hired as Jackson's private physician, has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter, but has admitted to injecting Jackson on a regular basis including the morning of his death--with propofol, a hospital-grade anesthetic, to help him sleep. Cell phone records show he made several personal calls on his cell phone after dosing Jackson for the last time. Deputy D.A. David Walgren ultimately has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Murray's criminal negligence caused Jackson's death in order to win a conviction; but to send the case to trial he just has to show a judge he has a case to make for Murray's guilt. The defense's job, meanwhile, is to poke holes in the prosecution's argument.

2.Did Michael Jackson kill himself?
Plenty of conspiracy theories have been floated in the last 18 months, but last week was the first we heard that Murray's team was going to raise the possibility in court that Jackson lethally injected himself with the fatal dose of propofol. Well, it's not the most preposterous thing we've ever heard...

3.Will Jackson's children testify?
Surely Katherine and Joe Jackson, Michael's justice-seeking parents, will be in court with bells on Tuesday, but it was eldest son Prince who witnessed some of the life-saving attempts made in his dad's bedroom after he went into cardiac arrest. TMZ reports that no member of the Jackson family will be among the 30 or so witnesses on the prosecution's list, which includes investigators and Jackson staffers who were at the house when he died. The defense, meanwhile, has a witness list but is not planning to use it at this stage of the game. Murray's camp will be able to cross-examine the D.A.'s witnesses in the meantime.

4.Will these proceedings end up smearing Jackson's reputation all over again?
He had been relegated to circus-freak status since being tried and acquitted of child-molestation, but the pop icon's death served to redirect people's attention back toward his pioneering music career and his artistic contributions. Will all the anticipated talk of habitual prescription-drug abuse and anesthesia-aided sleep raise the freak flag yet again, just as Jackson's estate and Sony are embarking on their plan to release hours of "new" Jackson music and related projects?

5.Is there such a thing as an impartial jury in this case?
Judging by the global outpouring of grief when Jackson died on June 25, 2009, you'd be hard-pressed to find 12 whole people (not to mention three alternates) in Los Angeles who either don't have an opinion or preconceived bias against Jackson, or who hasn't read a boatload of information about the case. Legal experts have expressed concern about the ability to seat an impartial panel. Like in any case, really, the court will probably just have to make a leap of faith that the jurors are able to do their part.

[ Bericht 15% gewijzigd door matthijst op 04-01-2011 15:58:35 ]
  dinsdag 4 januari 2011 @ 16:10:07 #179
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_90839563

[ Bericht 100% gewijzigd door Robijn48 op 04-01-2011 16:10:52 ]
Leef en Laten Leven
  dinsdag 4 januari 2011 @ 16:13:45 #180
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_90839738
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 4 januari 2011 15:51 schreef matthijst het volgende:

[..]

:D

[..]

Op pagina twee staat er 1 zonder bron van je, dus wat jank je :'(

En gisteren vroeg je om een bron voor die Dr. Friedrich, die heb ik je gegeven, omdat je te lui was om zelf te googlen. Ik wist niet dat je daarna opeens bij elk bericht een bron wilde hebben en dat vraag je dan vervolgens zo:

[..]

Sorry, maar ik bepaal zelf wel welk stuk ik wel en niet copy-paste :W
Blijkbaar ben je te dom om te snappen waarom er juist in een topic van MJ bronnen verwacht worden.
Blijf zo supertriest bezig joh. Je zit in een forum, als je in je eentje wil lullen, maak dan een blog aan ofzo.
Er zijn hier mensen die het wél serieus wat kan schelen hoe het proces zal verlopen.
En nu genoeg.
Leef en Laten Leven
  dinsdag 4 januari 2011 @ 16:46:56 #181
28167 matthijst
pi_90841146
Wat een zeikerd ben je toch. Sjongejonge. Nog nazeiken terwijl ik net de bronnen al heb toegevoegd en er nota bene alweer een ander bericht, MET BRON na heb geplaatst :{w :{w :{w

En voor het gemak negeer je maar even dat je zelf ook niet altijd bronnen post, maar OK, alles voor Robijntje :N

En over die juist in een MJ topic crap van je: ik post ondertussen al jaren in MJ topics, doe mij een lol en zoek 10 berichten van mij zonder bron op die verzonnen zijn... Die zijn er niet. Sjenkerd.
  dinsdag 4 januari 2011 @ 16:51:44 #182
28167 matthijst
pi_90841343
Justin Bieber says he's "crazy" and "nuts, but said that he thinks "the best [musicians] probably are. He said he's "definitely influenced by Michael Jackson".
  dinsdag 4 januari 2011 @ 17:04:26 #183
279726 Robijn48
Music was my first love
pi_90841867
Livestream op TMZ nu
Leef en Laten Leven
pi_90842547
Thanks, ik ga even kijken.
  dinsdag 4 januari 2011 @ 17:53:01 #185
28167 matthijst
pi_90843856
Three of Michael Jackson's employees, including one who was with the pop star when he went into cardiac arrest, are expected to take the witness stand Tuesday at a preliminary hearing for Jacksons doctor, Conrad Murray.

Michael Amir, Jackson's chief of staff; Alberto Alvarez, a security staffer; and Faheem Muhammad, chief of security, have been subpoenaed to testify for prosecutors seeking to prove they have enough evidence to try Murray for involuntary manslaughter, said the employees' lawyer, Carl Douglas.

Douglas, who declined to comment for the story, confirmed that he would appear with his clients following their court appearance Tuesday and make some brief comments.

Douglas, perhaps best known for being a member of O.J. Simpson's defense team, complained in August 2009 that his clients wanted to provide more information to LAPD detectives. Investigators had conducted "informal" interviews with the men about what they saw and heard June 25, 2009, the day Jackson died. One of the interviews lasted about two minutes, and the other filled a one-page transcript, Douglas said at the time. He maintained that some of their information could shed new light on the time line police had established covering Jackson's final hours and the actions of his doctor. Police eventually did conduct formal and complete interviews with all three men in late August 2009.

Alvarez was with Jackson and Murray in the pop star's bedroom in the moments before paramedics arrived and could provide independent insight into what transpired, the attorney said. But he would not elaborate on those details at the time.

In search-warrant documents released at the time, police said Murray told them he gave Jackson the powerful anesthetic propofol at 10:40 a.m., watched him for 10 minutes and went to the restroom briefly. When he returned about 11 a.m., Jackson had stopped breathing. Police said three phone calls totaling 47 minutes were made from Murray's phone, beginning at 11:18 a.m. -- all before 911 was called at 12:22 p.m.

Murray's attorney at the time was critical of the time line as "theory, not fact."

Douglas, who in 1993 served as an attorney for Jackson, said at the time that Amir received a frantic four-second message from Murray at 12:13 p.m. with words to the effect of "come quick."
  dinsdag 4 januari 2011 @ 17:54:19 #186
28167 matthijst
pi_90843908
Katherine, Latoya en Jackie zijn erbij....

Murray is 4x op Forest Lawn geweest, ff kieken bij MJ's graf.
pi_90844887
Haat en nijd hier :')
  dinsdag 4 januari 2011 @ 18:19:42 #188
28167 matthijst
pi_90845015
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 4 januari 2011 18:16 schreef R4m0n_46 het volgende:
Haat en nijd hier :')
Heb je daar een bron voor O-)

Kenny Ortega is d'r ook schijnbaar.... Benieuwd wat die gaat zeggen over Murray.
pi_90845398
J Randy Taraborrelli had op het laatst toch ook van die quotes van MJ van "I'm better off dead" enzo? Gaan ze hem oproepen?
standaarddrinker
  dinsdag 4 januari 2011 @ 18:32:48 #190
28167 matthijst
pi_90845560
Tsja, in dat boek van die Jood zegt MJ ook zoiets, dat ie niet oud wil worden volgens mij...
pi_90846149
Let the true prevail MURRAY in jail !
  dinsdag 4 januari 2011 @ 18:51:23 #192
28167 matthijst
pi_90846313
If you told me right now " Michael, you can never see another child", I would kill myself, because I have nothing more to live for"

"I don't want a long life, I don't, I don't. I think growing old is the ugliest, the most ugliest thing"
pi_90846755
Tja, in de Bashir crapumentaire zegt hij juist weer dat hij nooit dood wil gaan. Denk niet dat we echt iets uit zulke losse uitspraken kunnen opmaken.
  dinsdag 4 januari 2011 @ 19:08:46 #194
28167 matthijst
pi_90847194
Neu, denk ik ook niet, misschien dat de verdediging er wat mee kan :)
pi_90847197
Ik ben inderdaad ook voor bronnen bij berichten :) danku
  dinsdag 4 januari 2011 @ 19:11:17 #196
28167 matthijst
pi_90847347
LOS ANGELES - A prosecutor has opened a hearing that will determine whether Michael Jackson's doctor will stand trial in the superstar's death by saying the pop superstar was already dead by the time help was summoned.

Prosecutor David Walgren says he will rely on Murray's statements to police, as well as text messages, phone records and expert testimony to show the doctor should stand trial.

He says evidence will show Murray waited at least 21 minutes to call 911 and ordered a bodyguard to help him clean up evidence before summoning help.
pi_90847407
Heeft die Murray daar wel een verklaring voor dan waarom hij zo treuzelde? Ook dat reanimeren op een bed met een handje, zo vaag.
standaarddrinker
pi_90847423
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 4 januari 2011 16:51 schreef matthijst het volgende:
Justin Bieber says he's "crazy" and "nuts, but said that he thinks "the best [musicians] probably are. He said he's "definitely influenced by Michael Jackson".
Justin Bieber snijd hout :)
  dinsdag 4 januari 2011 @ 19:14:10 #199
28167 matthijst
pi_90847499
Joe heeft ook gesproken :D

"He's a Jackson. He doesn't think like that. One month before he died he told Katherine THEY were going to kill him for his publishing catalogue," he told the X17online.com celebrity news website, without saying who "they" were.

"He said THEY were going to kill him. Why would he kill himself?" added Joe Jackson, who X17online said was in Las Vegas.
pi_90847665
Joe hint naar de Illuminatie? :')
Op woensdag 21 maart 2012 19:42 schreef Drassss het volgende:
Ben ik de enige die steeds Sideboobie leest ipv van Sideshowbobbie
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')