abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_67127975
quote:
Op dinsdag 17 maart 2009 09:09 schreef DevilsAndDust het volgende:
Ik hoop echt op heel veel oude nummers. .

Ik ga je vandaag terugmailen Fargo, beetje rare dagen gehad. . Sorry!
Ik gok ook een beetje op veel 'hits' die de revue zullen passeren, gelet op het aantal nieuwe fans wat er voor Bruce op Pinkpop te winnen valt. Geen Max dus waarschijnlijk tijdens sommige delen van de tournee. Erg jammer, ik ben een erg groot fan van hem. Zijn zoon zal het stokje letterlijk en figuurlijk overnemen als Max verstek moet laten gaan.

Is goed, Deviltje... Ik zie je mail wel tegemoet
pi_67128407
Maar ik ga helemaal niet naar Pinkpop! . .
Still a little bit of your face I haven't kissed.
pi_67129085
quote:
Op dinsdag 17 maart 2009 10:05 schreef DevilsAndDust het volgende:
Maar ik ga helemaal niet naar Pinkpop! . .
Oh ja, even vergeten

Moet ik je daar dus missen...
pi_67129202
Weet je nog dat ik niet naar Pinkpop ging omdat m'n broer ook niet zou gaan, en daarom maar heb besloten om in m'n eentje naar Frankfurt te gaan?

M'n broer kon zich dus niet bedwingen en gaat wel, samen met m'n zwager. .

Maar ik heb heel veel zin in Frankfurt en het is bijna net zo stoer als het ontmoeten van twee vreemde mannen in een dwerg. .
pi_67129394
quote:
Op dinsdag 17 maart 2009 10:33 schreef DevilsAndDust het volgende:
Weet je nog dat ik niet naar Pinkpop ging omdat m'n broer ook niet zou gaan, en daarom maar heb besloten om in m'n eentje naar Frankfurt te gaan?

M'n broer kon zich dus niet bedwingen en gaat wel, samen met m'n zwager. .

Maar ik heb heel veel zin in Frankfurt en het is bijna net zo stoer als het ontmoeten van twee vreemde mannen in een dwerg. .
Dus je broer gaat wel naar Pinkpop? Wat een draaikont!

Vreemd? Ikke?
Stoer was het wel, inderdaad. En gezellig ook!

Doen we gauw eens over! Helaas ben ik niet wekelijks in Grun, dus ik laat wel even op me wachten, vrees ik
pi_67130515
Hebben jullie geen mail?
pi_67131023
quote:
Op dinsdag 17 maart 2009 11:13 schreef Ranja_Ranja het volgende:
Hebben jullie geen mail?
Al jáááááááren! Maar dat doen we tussendoor. Hier leggen we contact, dan maken we het via de mail af
pi_67131078
Drie posts elk en de laatste is al bijna drie kwartier geleden. .

Maar ja hoor, we hebben mail, en als het goed is is mijn mail ook al aangekomen bij Fargo. .
pi_67131780
quote:
Op dinsdag 17 maart 2009 11:31 schreef DevilsAndDust het volgende:
Drie posts elk en de laatste is al bijna drie kwartier geleden. .

Maar ja hoor, we hebben mail, en als het goed is is mijn mail ook al aangekomen bij Fargo. .
Terwijl in elke post het woord 'Pinkpop' of 'Frankfurt' wel is gevallen

Yesssss, mail binnen! Lekker aan de kokkerel binnenkort

Thnx, Devil!
pi_67137446
quote:
Monday, March 16 Asbury Park rehearsal report
All the action moved over to Convention Hall today.
It apparently was a rehearsal for Max's son, Jay, to learn the material.
No Bruce, Clarence, Steve, Patti or Soozie.

Roy, Charlie, Max, Garry and Nils were there along with Jay.

They ran through a bunch of different songs, with Jay Weinberg playing along.

Songs rehearsed today (with Nils doing the vocals) were:
1. Backstreets. 2. Jungleland 3. Night 4. Beacuse The Night.5. Badlands 6. Adam Raised a Cain 7. American Land 8. Working on the HIghway 9. The Rising 10. Last To Die 11. Long Walk Home 12. Out In the Street 13. Cover Me 14. She's The One and 15. Bobby Jean.

Updated this to show they did rehearse Backstreets. A couple people thought they might have played it before Jungleland but no one seemed to be able to say for sure. But I see on a post below that someone says he did.

Some of the songs they worked on a few times and others they played straight through.

Very cold and a bit windy down on the boardwalk. About a dozen fans around.
Garry, Max and Roy signed autographs on their way in this morning.
A fan asked Jay Weinberg to sign an autograph on his way out and he was happy to do it.
Begint er steeds meer op te lijken dat de zoon van Max, Max gaat vervangen tijdens een groot gedeelte van de Europese tour. Ik ben benieuwd Hoop eigenlijk dat Max speelt op Pinkpop.
pi_67138797
quote:
Op dinsdag 17 maart 2009 15:04 schreef Razer het volgende:

[..]

Begint er steeds meer op te lijken dat de zoon van Max, Max gaat vervangen tijdens een groot gedeelte van de Europese tour. Ik ben benieuwd Hoop eigenlijk dat Max speelt op Pinkpop.
Die kans is erg klein, vrees ik, aangezien de opnames voor de Tonight Show beginnen op 1 juni.
pi_67158825
Faith was rewarded for about 50 fans who stayed until about 5:40 p.m. as Bruce Springsteen came out after rehearsals at Asbury Park's Convention Hall and signed autographs and posed for some pictures.
Bruce walked from the top of the ramp alongside Convention Hall and made his way down the corridor between Convention Hall and the Paramount Theatre and stopped and shooked hands with just about every fan and signed a lot of autographs.
He then walked to the bottom of the ramp and met people there. He again signed autographs and shook hands and took pictures.
It was pretty incredible as he said hello to all the fans waiting.
A great day of rehearsals with some unique songs played.

Jeremy (Bosstime55) got his picture taken with Bruce and will post it later. He had to head to work.
I'm sure there will be others posting their pictures also.
Really nice of Bruce to do that. Thank you Bruce.

Good day for autographs as Nils Lofgren, Max Weinberg, Jay Weinberg, Garry Tallent, Charles Giordano and Little Steven signed for the fans on their way in.
Today was Clarence Clemons first day at rehearsals and the "Big Man" arrived appropriately in a big stretch limo.
Bruce didn't arrive til 1:15 p.m. Patti was not there today.

Prior to Bruce arriving, the band worked on a few songs with Steven/Nils doing the lead vocals:
1. Lonesome Day
2. Murder Inc.
3. No Surrender
4. Dancin In The Dark
5. Adam Raised a Cain
6. Darkness On the Edge of Town

Bruce then arrived there was a short break and the music started up at 2 p.m.

1. Good Eye
They worked on it wice.
2. Lucky Day
3. Night
4. No Surrender
5. This Life
Worked on the end part a bit. We may have some backup singers on the tour, more on that later
6. Working on A Dream
Yes, there is the whistling part. They played this half way through and started back up a bit.
Clarence played some sax at the end of the song.
7. Johnny 99
Played with the full band. Sounded like the version played on the 2004 Vote For Change Tour.
Had some nice piano in it and pedal steel. Nice rocking version.
8. Stand On it
Didn't play the whole song but started and stopped it.
9. I Ain't Got No Home
The surprise song of the day. The Woody Guthrie song.
According to the always reliable Flynn:
The first time I Ain't Got No Home was played by Bruce in concert in front of a live audience was Sept 23, 1988, in Oakland. It was also played at shows on March 23, 1993 (Basie), and June 24, 1993 (Meadowlands). It has not been played at a concert since June 24, 1993.

10. Radio Nowhere
11. Youngstown
Nice Nils guitar sole in there.
12. Because The Night
13. She's The One
Bruce played harmonica at the end
14. Mary's Place
15. This Life
16. Kingdom of Days
17. Life Itself

a half hour break before starting up again with:

18. Outlaw Pete
19. Long Walk Home
20. Surpise Surpise
Nice Clarence sax solo at the end
21. How Can A Poor Man Stand Such Times and Live
The song that Bruce played on the Seeger Sessions Tour. They did not play the whole song.

Curtis King, who was one of the backup singers on the Seeger Sessions Tour, was there today and there may have been one other backup singer. Maybe Bruce is deciding if he wants to use them on this tour.

When Bruce arrived after 1 p.m., he was driven up the ramp and surprisingly he came down to say hello to the fans. A couple of people got pictures with him and a few handshakes but that was it.
Security then set up barriers in the concourse between the Paramount Theatre and Convention Hall and this was good for later on, when Bruce came walking out and was able to sign autographs, shake hands and greet everyone along the barrier.
Max Weinberg signed autographs on the way out and Clarence stoped in his limo on the way out of the lot on Ocean Avenue and signed for a few people.
Most fans around all week. The bar (Caroline O'Tooles) was open inside Convention Hall so people were able to enjoy a beer on St. Patrick's Day.
Pretty cold out today, not horrible, but as I type this, I'm still strying to warm up.

Jon Landau and Barabra Carr were also at rehearsals today
pi_67169783
En een filmpje (ik wil daar ook wonen!! )
http://vimeo.com/3731281
pi_67170033
Ik vind het echt bizar dat je gewoon daar naartoe wandelt, en hoort wat ze spelen, en na de tijd even met Bruce praat. Geweldig toch? .
pi_67195227
Wednesday's rehearsals at Convention Hall had a lot less songs played than Tuesday.

Bruce and the band were working on lots of parts of songs and we also learned about two backup singers who will be on the tour.

Bruce, Patti and Soozie were there early today, arriving at 10:15 a.m. The two backup singers also arrived early. We believe they may have been working on some of the backup stuff as most of the band didn't arrive til around noon.
The backup singers are Curtis King and Cindy Mizelle, who were both in the Seeger Sessions Band and toured with Bruce in 2006. You may remember Cindy's great singing in "Further On Up The Road."
We didn't recogzie Cindy yesterday, as she has a full afro now and looks different from when she was with the Seeger Sessions Band.
Music started at 12:55 p.m. with the band working on a reggae-sounding song. Couldn't really make it out but sounded like they were singing "Shine the Light."

Later they went into:
1. Outlaw Pete
They were doing some "vocalizing" on the end parts. Worked on it a few times.

2. My Lucky Day
3. No Surrender
4. Out In The Street
Same way it was performed on past tours. Nils, Patti, Steven and Clarence doing vocals at the end.
5. Working On a Dream
Again some Clarence sax at the end.
6. Johnny 99
Full band version
7. I Ain't Got No Home
The Woody Guthrie song. They played it twice.

There was about a 45-minute break before they started up again.
8. Good Eye
On the bullet mic
9. This Life
They worked on the "bah, bahhh, bah" parts on the end a few times.
Played this three times overall.
10. Surprise, Surprise
Sax at the end.

That was it for the day.
Max, Charlie Giordano and Soozie Tyrell signed autographs for fans on their way out. A friend also told me Nils was very gracious and signed for fans still around later.
Bruce and Patti drove out together. They waved to the fans going down the ramp but did not stop to sign anything today. There were a lot of fans (60 or so) around at the end.

Garry Tallent, Max and Jay Weinberg signed autographs for fans coming in today.
Although it seemed to be warm elsewhere, it was very cold down on the boardwalk. Very windy.
pi_67213319
Voor de mensen die eventueel zouden twijfelen aan Jay Weinberg:
  donderdag 19 maart 2009 @ 18:27:11 #242
65330 Ruzbeh
Five inches but its thick
pi_67213427
Morgen Bruce Springsteen te gast @ The Daily Show.
De beste user. (Waar jij geen waardering voor hebt.)
pi_67214845
A short but very rewarding day at rehearsals at Convention Hall today.
Good day for autographs including fans getting the autograph of one "elusive" E Street Band member.
And a good day to listen to many Springsteen classics being played.
Bruce arrived early, at 10:15 a.m., and greeted the six or so fans who were there with a short visit. He signed autographs and took pictures. My friend Ann Noss got a beautiful photo with him.

No Steven or Max at rehearsals today.

Jay Weinberg was playing the drums.

Music started around 11:10 a.m.

1. The Promised Land
2. Born To Run
3. Prove It All Night
4. Darkness on the Edge of Town

Patti then arrived and joined the band for:

5. The Rising
6. Lonesome Day
7. Thunder Road
9. American Land
10. The River
Had the same Bruce harmonizing parts at the end as he has done in past tours.
11. Working On the Highway
12. Seven Nights to Rock
Played it a couple times. Sounded great
13. Mary's Place

Music was over at 12:55 p.m.

Only about two dozen fans around and they were rewarded when Roy Bittan was the first one out and he walked down the ramp and signed autographs for all.
Roy has been the toughest E Streeter to get in Asbury Park. I recall him signing only once during The Rising rehearsals in 2007. He did sign a couple times this week, but usually he gets out of there pretty quick.
Everyone was very happy to get autographs from Roy today.
Jay Weinberg came out and was extremely nice. He was happy to sign autographs and take pictures.

Bruce and Patti then drove out together. Bruce did stop to sign a couple autographs while in his SUV. He then stopped again at the bottom of the ramp for one fan who got him and Patti to sign something.
Bruce had to leave to get to New York for the taping of Jon Stewart's show on Comedy Central.
Clarence Clemons stopped his limo in the area between Convention Hall and Paramount Theatre and signed autographs from the back seat. A woman took people's items into the limo and Clarence signed the items for them.
Garry Tallent also signed autographs today.
And as far as rehearsal shows.....I think you may all hear something later this afternoon.
pi_67225736
quote:
Op donderdag 19 maart 2009 18:27 schreef Ruzbeh het volgende:
Morgen Bruce Springsteen te gast @ The Daily Show.
10min nog
pi_67229522
quote:
Op donderdag 19 maart 2009 23:57 schreef Ranja_Ranja het volgende:

[..]

10min nog
De uitzending in Nl is niet de uitzending met Bruce, maar ben je waarschijnlijk al achter gekomen
De uitzending die in Nl wordt uitgezonden is een speciale uitzending en niet een gewone: The Daily Show.
pi_67229717
Seven Nights!!
pi_67230211
Interview en performance van Bruce van gister, zijn te zien op www.brucespringsteen.net
pi_67242663
quote:
Op vrijdag 20 maart 2009 08:45 schreef Razer het volgende:

[..]

De uitzending in Nl is niet de uitzending met Bruce, maar ben je waarschijnlijk al achter gekomen
De uitzending die in Nl wordt uitgezonden is een speciale uitzending en niet een gewone: The Daily Show.
Idd, voor jan lul heb ik zitten kijken
  vrijdag 20 maart 2009 @ 17:25:53 #249
67174 Dos37
Come on Twente
pi_67244700
Hij staat wel op internet
Premier League toto winnaar 2007-2008 en [b]2008-2009[/b]
Held Blaise NKUFO [b]All time topscoorder in Enschede[/b]
[b]WE WON IT ELEVEN TIMES![/b]
pi_67246811
http://www.shorefiremedia.com/index.php?a=pressrelease&o=2821

Statement About Tour Personnel

In response to the many questions concerning the upcoming tour, the drummer on the small number of shows that Max Weinberg won't be able to appear at will be a brilliant young drummer from New Jersey named Jay Weinberg. Commenting on the situation, Bruce said: "Once again, I want to express my appreciation to Conan O'Brien, and everyone on his team, for making it possible for Max to continue to do double duty for both us and for him. We promise to return him in one piece."
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')