abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_49033507
Die relatieperikelen beginnen weer. Waarom verneuken ze die serie daar zo mee? Seizoen 2 was gewoon het beste seizoen. De enige die leuk spelen zijn Izzie, Miranda, Addison en Christina.

Ik vond de aflevering soms hilarisch dankzij Miranda en Christina. Dat gedoe met Addison was wel oke.
pi_49034159
quote:
Op zaterdag 5 mei 2007 12:33 schreef Hertog_Martin het volgende:

Maar goed, jammer dat ze reclame voor addisons nieuwe serie misbruikt hebben als season finale van deze serie.
Tis niet de season finale hoor.
pi_49037347
Ik heb de dubbele aflevering ook gezien, ben niet echt into Grey's Anatomy, maar Kate Walsh, Tim Daly, Paul Adelstein en Amy Brenneman in 1 serie kan nooit slecht zijn. En het viel me niet tegen, ik vond het erg leuk. Van Kellerman naar Cooper is wel een hele transformatie, maar Paul Adelstein blijft een topacteur. En Tim Daly/Pete ziet er niet verkeerd uit. Die pratende lift vond ik ook wel grappig. Ik hoop dat de serie doorgaat, ik ga iig kijken!
  zaterdag 5 mei 2007 @ 15:21:39 #254
82471 CrazyDutchPunk
Just watch me burn...
pi_49037362
Shonda's nieuwe blog:
quote:
So I owe you an explanation. For this episode (for these two episodes, I should say). I owe you that. You’ve stuck with me through Season Three and now you want answers, damn it! You want an explanation.

You are preaching to the proverbial choir. If you were a preacher and I was a choir. Which…I’m not a choir cause I can’t sing but maybe you are actually a preacher and…rambling. The point is, when I watch TV and things happen like the Scooby Gang raises Buffy out of her scary grave or Felicity goes back in time or they take their sweet time telling me what those numbers mean over on Lost...I get a little nutty. I sometimes get irate. Because these are my shows. These are my people. These are my FRIENDS THESE WRITERS ARE MESSING WITH.

I don’t say this lightly. I am a hardcore TV watching fanatic. I was deprived of it as a kid. So now, as an adult, I am deep into it. I dig my TV. So when shows take leaps, I go a little out of my mind.

I go a little out of my mind, I shake my fist to the heavens, I tear at my hair and I ask the writing gods “WHY?!!!!”

“WHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!!!!!”

I go all drama on my own ass and then I lie back down on the sofa and keep watching. Mainly because I’m lazy and shaking one’s fist to the heavens is exhausting. But also because I’m interested in seeing what happens next. And because the writers have asked me to leap and so I’m gonna leap with them.

Also because, now? Now I get it. I so totally get it. It’s freakin’ gotten.

Here’s what happened to me:

I was sitting in the editing room one day watching Mer and Burktina and the gang doing all the stuff they do. I love the editing room – it’s like this cocoon where I’m alone with the characters (and the editor) and it’s where I get a lot of my ideas. And for the first time ever since working on this show, I got an idea that was Grey’s Anatomy but…not Grey’s Anatomy. It was something else. It was Addison driving down the freeway with her hair blowing all over her face. So I started writing it down, this not Grey’s Anatomy idea. I started writing it down in secret because I knew Betsy and Shoots With No Script would very gently explain that I had lost my mind and then send in the guys with the strait jackets. Because we are very busy here at Greys. We don’t have time for non-Grey’s ideas. We are a hard-working people.

Except I had this idea and it had already worked its way under my skin and I had to write it down. Or else I’d get in one of those moods. Things happen when I’m in those moods. Things like Meredith drowning. And I love Mer and wanted to keep her away from the water. So I wrote it down. And I gave it to the studio and the network.

It became something. A script that was part-Grey’s, part something else. And then it became news around town and suddenly my tiny little written down something was being paid a lot of attention by the outside world. Next thing you know, they’re calling it a spinoff.

This episode, it’s NOT a spinoff. It’s Addison going down to LA to complete the story we’ve been laying out for her for two seasons. It’s the culmination of Meredith’s family story. It’s Burktina and the wedding and Izzie, Callie and George and that hideous triangle they are stuck in. It’s the beginning of the end of Season Three.

And I’m warning you now: the ride to the end of the season? You may want to buckle up and store your luggage in the overhead compartment because this ride is gonna be bumpy. I’ll explain more after the finale. I’ll talk about where we are headed in Season Four. Because I think Season Four is gonna rock. The fun is back in Season Four. But for right now, I guess I’ll just talk about the here and the now. About what is right in front of us.

So. Even though we took this detour down to Los Angeles, what I want to talk about is what happened in Seattle. To Meredith. To Cristina. To Izzie. Because things are not working out the way they planned. George is leaving for Mercy West and Izzie feels responsible. Cristina’s facing the fact that she’s going to have to compromise what she wants yet again for Burke. And Meredith…well, Meredith is losing another mother. Worse, she’s losing her father. And even worse than that, she may be losing Derek.

But my favorite moment is Alex. Who, when Ava asks him what happened to him that has made it so hard for him to connect, simply shrugs and says “Maybe I don’t remember.” He remembers. But he can’t face up to it. Not yet. Alex is the guy we know the least about and the one struggling the most. And I kinda love him for it. Because he wants to be a better guy – he’s just not sure he IS a better guy.

In this episode, our people in Seattle all hit a crossroads while our girl in Los Angeles finds a new road altogether. I’m hoping you like the new road. I’m hoping I get a chance to show you how good this road can be.

But for now, the detour is over. Now, we’ve got the last two episodes of this season to bring to you. Where we are going might make you shake your fists to the heavens and scream. But we are leaping. So, if your sofa is comfy, maybe you could lie back down and leap with us?
You know when you close your eyes and wish for something?
Well, God's the person that is ignoring you.
pi_49042770
Blog gelezen: geen spinoff???? OK dan.
"And I’ m warning you now: the ride to the end of the season? You may want to buckle up and store your luggage in the overhead compartment because this ride is gonna be bumpy."
Wat de Fak????
En de ontwikkeling van Alex.... daar ben ik zooooo benieuwd naar! My favorite too
pi_49043215
Weet iemand misschien waar ik de dubbele aflevering kan teug zien? Ik heb 'm helaas moeten missen!
The best antique is an old friend.
pi_49044247
quote:
Op zaterdag 5 mei 2007 19:23 schreef Flowerpower_ het volgende:
Weet iemand misschien waar ik de dubbele aflevering kan teug zien? Ik heb 'm helaas moeten missen!
Eh. Aangezien we het over de USA-afleveringen hebben is 'de aflevering missen' niet van toepassing lijkt me.
  zaterdag 5 mei 2007 @ 21:23:09 #258
167639 Akelalala
Praatgraag
pi_49046802
Ergens vind ik het jammer dat die spin-off er niet komt... zag het wel zitten eigenlijk
I'm Fucking Brilliant!
pi_49049304
quote:
Op zaterdag 5 mei 2007 19:57 schreef clumsy_clown het volgende:

[..]

Eh. Aangezien we het over de USA-afleveringen hebben is 'de aflevering missen' niet van toepassing lijkt me.
Dan die van afgelopen maandag. Ik wist niet dat het over de USA afleveringen ging.
The best antique is an old friend.
pi_49049337
quote:
Op zaterdag 5 mei 2007 21:23 schreef Akelalala het volgende:
Ergens vind ik het jammer dat die spin-off er niet komt... zag het wel zitten eigenlijk
De 15e wordt pas de ABC line up bekend gemaakt voor het nieuwe seizoen. Dan weten we het pas. Ik hoop van wel.

Edit: bovenstaand stuk nogmaals gelezen. Als ze er geen show van willen maken, waarom diepen ze die personages dan zo uit? Ik geloof er niks van. We zien het de 15e wel.
pi_49049534
Ik geloof ook niet dat ze nu al weten dat er geen spin off komt. Ze zegt eigelijk ook alleen maar dat ze nu verder gaat met Greys Anatomy, dus dat je niets meer over Addison te zien krijgt in de laatste eps en dat dit nog niet de spin off was.
So many adventures couldn't happen today, so many songs we forgot to play, so many dreams swinging out of the blue.
pi_49055107
quote:
Op zaterdag 5 mei 2007 13:10 schreef clumsy_clown het volgende:

[..]

Tis niet de season finale hoor.
Ow.. dat dacht ik, vanwege de dubbele aflevering en het eindverhaaltje van meredith over nieuwe dromen enzo.
  zondag 6 mei 2007 @ 10:05:02 #263
141482 Q.
JurassiQ
pi_49056030
Ik hoop dat die spin-off doorgaat, ik krijg er een goed gevoel bij en ga dan zeker kijken.
For great justice!
  zondag 6 mei 2007 @ 10:27:03 #264
14746 k_i_m
Oldbies Automatisering BV.
pi_49056259
Ik vond het ook leuk! Misschien nog wel leuker dan al het gezeur van de afgelopen afleveringen waarbij het maar niet verder komt .
In my life
Why do I smile
At people who I'd much rather kick in the eye ?
pi_49056845
quote:
Op zaterdag 5 mei 2007 22:56 schreef Flowerpower_ het volgende:

[..]

Dan die van afgelopen maandag. Ik wist niet dat het over de USA afleveringen ging.
ff downloaden dus
  zondag 6 mei 2007 @ 12:41:16 #266
160346 Mavro
Black & Red
pi_49058695
quote:
Op vrijdag 4 mei 2007 17:56 schreef CrazyDutchPunk het volgende:
Addison en die lift
Christina met die 2 moeders en dat mompelen tegen Callie
Cute boy behind the desk (piz uit Veronica Mars)
Let's not MC anything anymore!
Izzie met d'r shiny attitude..geweldig!
Hij met z'n internet hooker whehehe
Mama Burke en Yang in die bruidsjurken zaak..hihi
Don't talk about your penis while hugging another man..
Deskboy shirtless... MORE MORE MORE! en dan die dames in die stoeltjes a la de Coca Cola Light reclame: What time do you have?
Die mensen met die zwangere vrouw waren inderdaad echt absurd!
Bailey tegen George en Preston: Talk to eachother and leave my marriage out of it!
You're blocking the caffeine!
I'm gonna kiss you, with tongue so you feel it whoo McSunny makes his move!
George en Burke in die scene op de brug..heel tof..
Elevator God
Thatcher die Mer slaat
PIZ
OMG, wat een eps zeg. Ik kon het trouwens niet drooghouden, het waren weer tearjackers...
"If you can fake sincerity, you can fake pretty much anything."
pi_49059021
Trouwens, ik keek laatst (voor het eerst ) de pilot van seizoen 1, wat sowieso heel raar was, maar het viel me op dat het acteerwerk echt met grote stappen vooruit is gegaan.

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 06-05-2007 12:55:38 ]
pi_49059107
Ik vond de afleveringen echt goed
  maandag 7 mei 2007 @ 12:43:29 #269
35189 Troel
scherp en bot
pi_49096402
I like them
troel (de ~ (v.), ~en)
1 [inf.] vrouw of meisje
2 trut
pi_49097003
Ja me too! Ik hoop eigenlijk wel op een spin-off!
I found myself alone,
Alone above the raging sea
That stole the only boy I loved
And drowned him deep inside of me
  maandag 7 mei 2007 @ 17:19:46 #271
125461 Sc0tTy
Kiss the sound!
pi_49107435
kvond et beetje raare afleveringen , wel erg leuk , die spin-off lijkt me ook erg leuk
Are we human because we gaze at the stars or do we gaze at the stars because we are human ?
  dinsdag 8 mei 2007 @ 10:09:04 #272
178059 Soofie
you're my disco
pi_49133364
Is Ava nou in het echt een pshyco, of lijkt dat maar zo in de preview van deze donderdag?
switch me on & turn me up.
pi_49247439
Morgen weer!
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
pi_49248364
Die beste vriendin van Addison, waar ken ik die van?

Kitty van Malcom in the Midlle misschien?
If I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story
pi_49251303
Heeft iemand de link van de preview? Ik heb geen idee waar ik op moet zoeken...
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')