Nu hopen dat we de Run kunnen doorzetten tegen Everton dit weekend
Walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart,
And you'll never walk alone...
You'll never walk alone.
  woensdag 22 maart 2006 @ 17:36:12 #102
102865 One_conundrum
zeg maar Conundrum
pi_36270628
jongens als Carragher, Gerrard, Warnock en Fowler geven tegen Everton 200% dus dat moet geen probleem zijn
"Vanity, definitely my favorite sin. . . ."
  woensdag 22 maart 2006 @ 17:54:56 #103
102865 One_conundrum
zeg maar Conundrum
pi_36271175
quote:
GERRARD SENDS WARNING TO EVERTON

Steven Gerrard issued a derby warning to local rivals Everton as boss Rafael Benitez insisted he never lost faith in his strikers despite their goal famine.
The Liverpool boss has now seen his side scored 15 goals in three games, after managing only 15 in their previous 16 matches.

The tide has turned dramatically for Peter Crouch, Fernando Morientes, Djibril Cisse and Robbie Fowler, who prior to last week's 5-1 win over Fulham had scored just one goal between them in 51 hours of playing time.

A 3-1 win at Newcastle United followed on Sunday before Tuesday night’s 7-0 mauling of Birmingham to reach the FA Cup semi-finals, their 33rd appearance at this stage - including replays - in their history.

For Gerrard, the chance to make a psychological point with Saturday's 203rd Mersey derby against Everton next up, was not going to be lost.

He said: "I was listening to some of the Everton players saying they were happy to be coming to Anfield full of confidence but it's the same for us now, and that makes the derby a lot more interesting!

"We've been getting criticised for not scoring goals of late but hopefully we have proved the critics wrong. We were really pleased with our performance at Birmingham.

"Nothing has changed in terms of why we're suddenly scoring goals. I just think we're getting more luck now. We've always been playing well but the strikers hadn't been having much luck. Now they're starting to go in and we're delighted."

Crouch has now scored four in three games, and has a very impressive record of 11 goals in his last 24 matches for the club, having suffered much criticism for not scoring in his first 18 games.

Now Crouch is even thinking in terms of hat-tricks.

He said: "I was a bit gutted to be substituted at Birmingham and not to have a chance of a hat-trick. But the manager was thinking about the Everton game.

"It was a great performance by us and a good result. It's always the case that when you score a couple of goals then the next ones tend to go in a bit easier. Hopefully we can keep this run going now."

Benitez is just delighted the goals are starting to flow again and claims he never lost confidence in his strikers.

He said: "I was happy with the final result but also with the performance of the players. They scored goals.

"Sometimes you cannot score after 30 attempts in a game, this time every time we had a shot we seemed to score.

"It is all about luck. We have quality and I have always believed my strikers were good players, but you always need luck.

"We always said we had confidence in them, they have quality and we have different strikers with different skills. But I knew they could score.

"It is not normal to score 15 in three games, but it was not normal not to score in the previous matches when we were creating so many chances in each game."

Prior to the victory over Fulham, Morientes had not scored in 15 games, Cisse 14, Fowler eight while Crouch had managed one in 13.

Benitez added: "Now I want to see more goals right to the end of the season, we want to get to the FA Cup final and finish runners-up, those are our aims now."

Benitez was also delighted with the return of midfielder Mohamed Sissoko, just a month after the shocking eye injury it initially was feared could end his career.

The Spanish manager said: "Sissoko's return was the best thing for us. He showed character and he wants to play for us and win, it was really good to see him out on the pitch."
pi_36277061
Een ruil voor Defoe zit eraan te komen dus

Liverpool striker Djibril Cisse may move to Tottenham in the summer, according to the player's agent.
The 24-year-old has scored in his last two games but is rumoured to be surplus to requirements at Anfield.

"Tottenham should be in touch again this summer and Djibril is very interested," Ranko Stojic told The Sun.

"Spurs are a club on the way up which can offer him more time on the pitch. The situation will sort itself out at the end of the season."

Cisse cost Liverpool £14m when he was signed from Auxerre two years ago and Stojic expects the Reds to accept a £6m loss.

He said: "I don't think the club will oppose his leaving if they can get £8m as they will need to sell in order to buy this summer.

"He has a very good relationship with the Liverpool fans.

"He gets on well with everyone and doesn't want to put everything in question by asking to leave now.

"We know Tottenham are very interested. They got in touch with us on 31 January at 3pm.

"That was only a few hours before the market closed and we did not want to do business."
You'll never walk alone.
  woensdag 22 maart 2006 @ 21:58:44 #105
102865 One_conundrum
zeg maar Conundrum
pi_36279517
Defoe is goeeeeeeed!

Snap alleen niet wat Jol in Cissé ziet, maar hé goeie ruil
  woensdag 22 maart 2006 @ 22:06:14 #106
102865 One_conundrum
zeg maar Conundrum
pi_36279804
Zie net de beelden van gister, er zitten een paar mooie aanvallen tussen.

Zit net te denken; kunnen we Zenden niet ruilen voor Joe Cole? Dan nemen we die paar miljoen pond verlies wel op de koop toe. . .
pi_36302161
Zenden doet het toch zo gek niet?

Defoe voor Cissé lijkt me redelijk lood om oud ijzer.
ASWH, de trots van de regio
www.thuisuiteten.nl
  donderdag 23 maart 2006 @ 18:02:26 #108
102865 One_conundrum
zeg maar Conundrum
pi_36303651
quote:
Op donderdag 23 maart 2006 17:13 schreef methodmich het volgende:
Zenden doet het toch zo gek niet?

Defoe voor Cissé lijkt me redelijk lood om oud ijzer.
haha, dat is niets ten nadele van Zenden hoor, maar Cole is natuurlijk (in potentie) de beste Engelse aanvallende middenvelder.
en Zenden terug naar Chelsea

Defoe en Cissé zijn idd wel gelijksoortige spelers, maar ik denk dat Defoe het wel eens zou gaan kunnen maken naast Crouch en met de passes van oa Gerrard.

Cissé heeft het gewoon nooit kunnen waarmaken op het eiland.
pi_36304028
Cisse is nooit op de juiste manier gebruikt...Cisse is een spits en geen rechterhalf...Maar idd hij heeft het niet laten zien in de wedstrijden dat hij z'n kans moest pakken...En ik heb toch alle wedstrijden Live mogen aanschouwen.

Defoe zou ik een fantastische aankoop vinden al hoop ik nog steeds op D. Bent of Kuyt ipv Defoe....Een voordeel van Defoe is dat hij een Engelse speler is die niet bang is om een meter te veel te moeten lopen, een speler met charisma en karakter.

Toch zou de eerste speler die wordt gekocht een rechtshalf worden ipv een spits.
You'll never walk alone.
  donderdag 23 maart 2006 @ 18:20:36 #110
102865 One_conundrum
zeg maar Conundrum
pi_36304138
En welke kandidaten zijn er voor die positie?

Ik kan er geen bedenken, misschien overtuigt Jan Rafa nog wel
pi_36304155
Defoe voor Cissé zou een goede ruil zijn. Snap alleen niet waarom Jol Cissé wil hebben.
  donderdag 23 maart 2006 @ 18:24:22 #112
102865 One_conundrum
zeg maar Conundrum
pi_36304241
quote:
Op donderdag 23 maart 2006 18:21 schreef Barnet_Bee het volgende:
Defoe voor Cissé zou een goede ruil zijn. Snap alleen niet waarom Jol Cissé wil hebben.
Snap ik ook niet, daar heeftie Defoe toch al voor
pi_36304853
voor de rechtshalf:

Simao, Joaquin, Shaun wright Phillips, Bullard (wigan)
You'll never walk alone.
  donderdag 23 maart 2006 @ 19:58:39 #114
102865 One_conundrum
zeg maar Conundrum
pi_36306750
owja Simao, haha. Hopen dat hij nog durft te komen.
  FOK!-Schrikkelbaas donderdag 23 maart 2006 @ 20:47:26 #115
1012 Doc
Loves C, M & R
pi_36308110
Ik ben niet zo'n Defoe fan ...
OG X BC - Orange Goblin Beer Core: Straight Edge - 'til the bar opens
Liverpool - JFT 96 - Never forgotten
pi_36332644
Simão Sabrosa zou wel een prima speler zijn, misschien nog wel geschikter voor Liverpool dan Joaquín.
ASWH, de trots van de regio
www.thuisuiteten.nl
  vrijdag 24 maart 2006 @ 17:37:20 #117
96720 stevengerrard
stevengerrard
pi_36334289
ik denk ook dat Simao de perfecte aankoop zou zijn voor een nog gebalanceerder middenveld...Al doet Gerrard het ook prima op de rechterkant waar hij z'n vrijheid krijgt..

als Gonzalez erdan volgend jaar bijkomt hebben we op iedere positie een dubbele bezetting die kan rouleren
You'll never walk alone.
pi_36593266
leven jullie nog? Het is hier zo stil het lijkt goodison wel
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
  maandag 3 april 2006 @ 08:55:44 #119
96720 stevengerrard
stevengerrard
pi_36599511
Jaja we leven nog....Maar we zijn achter de schermen hard bezig
You'll never walk alone.
  FOK!-Schrikkelbaas maandag 3 april 2006 @ 12:41:44 #120
1012 Doc
Loves C, M & R
pi_36604381
quote:
Op zondag 2 april 2006 22:44 schreef Fakir het volgende:
leven jullie nog? Het is hier zo stil het lijkt goodison wel
Ik zag dat je ook op thisisanfield post - makkelijk te herkennen met dezelfde naam en hetzelfde avatar
pi_36656273
hehehe, ja ik denk ik moet het doc niet te moeilijk maken
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
pi_36656317
quote:
Op maandag 3 april 2006 08:55 schreef stevengerrard het volgende:
Jaja we leven nog....Maar we zijn achter de schermen hard bezig
Nou wordt ik toch wel nieuwsgierig. Vertel
  woensdag 5 april 2006 @ 16:24:54 #123
96720 stevengerrard
stevengerrard
pi_36678319
Tja waar moet ik beginnen..

1) overname van LFC
2) Druk aan het scouten om volgend jaar de Titel te pakken
3) Zorgen dat we die 3e plek vasthouden en misschien nog meer kunnen pakken
4) Voorbereiding voor CHL einde van de maand

must i go on
You'll never walk alone.
pi_36681260
Ik dacht dat je jezelf en een paar mensen van fok bedoelde. lol. Ik denk en nou komt er toch een mooi spandoek.
  FOK!-Schrikkelbaas woensdag 5 april 2006 @ 17:53:26 #125
1012 Doc
Loves C, M & R
pi_36681763
quote:
Op woensdag 5 april 2006 17:35 schreef Fakir het volgende:
Ik dacht dat je jezelf en een paar mensen van fok bedoelde. lol. Ik denk en nou komt er toch een mooi spandoek.
Wel een aardig idee trouwens
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')