abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 @ 17:23:03 #1
6845 Ringo
als een rollende steen
pi_21582011
The odd story is about to continue.

Link: Organisation of Visiting Races (earlier topic)
He's simple, he's dumb, he's the pilot.
  vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 @ 18:23:06 #2
34614 jogy
Hersenflatulent
pi_21583153
Open questions from the last topics
quote:
Op vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 13:22 schreef P8 het volgende:
Thank you a lot for answering all of my questions. I really appreciate that

But i came up with a new question (asking questions to a spokeswoman of the aliens, or someone with an incredible amount of fantasy and intelligence, is like a drug for me )
I've heard a few times that water is the source of every life. that and oxigen. Is that true? do all aliens need oxigen and water? Which results in; do all of their homeworlds have a great amount of water en oxigen? And how do they fix the problem within the Counsil about the oxigen percentage in the air. It's nearly impossible all aliens are satisfied with the same air around them.

And do you have anything more to say about martians? what do they look like etc. That's the first thing i find very hard to belief, because if there WAS life on the surface once, there should still be traces about it now. Like ruins etc.
quote:
Op vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 13:46 schreef P8 het volgende:
And can you tell me whether i saw an alien craft or not.
about three years ago, i was looking at the sky. and someone i knew was also looking at the sky (dont ask me for the situation, since it was rather bizar ). But it was dark outside and suddenly i saw a strange black object float through the sky. Since it was dark it was very hard to judge te distance of the object. But i think it was flying at about 1500 feet and it was quite big. It was moving with a constant speed all the time in 1 direction. There werent lights attached on it and when i saw the shape a size almost instanly i thought why i wasnt hearing it. It was totally quiet. And he who was laying next to me, saw it too. I didnt put to much attention to it, since that was not needed. i mean, i didnt know what it was back then, i dont know it now, and i probably wont ever know it.
quote:
Op vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 14:21 schreef Kesum het volgende:
Hi,

I,ve been following this topic for a while now and i was wondering.

When a big asteroid is coming for our planet. Will they save us?

Greetings
quote:
Op vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 16:50 schreef jogy het volgende:
Oe!

I've got a question for you, Eathsister!

Why, for the love of [name] did the aliens put us here in the way that they did? why didn't they just put a colony of fully wise and educated beings here? i should think that it would be a lot easier than to put some DNA in a monkey and let it evolve in milions of years or whatever they have done.

I mean, here we are, putting lasers in space and killing eachother. I'll grant you this, we are not boring, that's for sure.. are we some kind of experiment for them, or are we to them what a television is for us? pure entertainment?

That's one thing i can't understand really.
Ow, and can you explain why Tokyo has been chosen to be the first contact location?
Iedereen is de hoofdrolspeler van zijn eigen comedie.
'Goatboy is hurt by your indifference'
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9srplWe_QQ" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Vrijheid</a>
[b]Dean Radin presenteert: "Science and the taboo of psi"[/b]
pi_21583878
je bent die van mij vergeten jogy, (translation: jogy forgot to quote mine)

Hi EarthSister, thanks for your time answering all these questions, i hope you wil have more time answering mine, cause they are plenty.

First a few 'simple' questions:
What exactly is done to get this whole diplomatic relationship with earth going?
How should I picture this organisation? are 3 aliens working on the administration, are 10 others writing manuals/books/tutorials for humans so we know what to after the aliens have revealed themselfs? What work has been designated for you to do? Can you tell us about your average workday when you are working on the project and how other aliens are handling their jobs?

What goals do aliens have in life? what is their drive? or can even the highest of evolved aliens be seen as lifeforms that like humans enjoy simple pleasures and follow their dreams and hopes?

Onto the heavy stuff:

About consciousness: You have talked lots about how there are these different states of consciousness and how communication with aliens is mainly "spiritual" and sometimes physical. I have some questions on this subject: why wouldnt we humans experience consciousness in its fullest, as in all states at once? what blocks?
I think about the phenomena of consciousness a lot in and try to read about it in science papers. Some conclusions i have made are the following:
One could ask oneself, why does consciousness exist at all?
Ok, from the start: It's all evolution and cause and effect, i push someone, he falls over, its as simple as that. An organism like a human would function perfectly without it, all the data needed is already available, "hard coded" into the brain, just like a computer programmed to do things and react to input, you could say the brain is running its human-simulation program, understand? nature is all chaos accidently folding into patterns which make up life as we know it. This theory is widely accepted among scientists.
So conciousness is not nessecarry, but yet there it is, im experiencing. Conclusion: We are just watchers, just experiencing our lives that our bodies are living.
So in the end, this could mean that consciousness is an integral part of the universe and not just some effect made by our brain(stimulated at most). Can you comment on this? have the aliens talked about this? how far is their research on this subject? any conclusions you could share? I believe earth science on this subject is moving into this direction.

I agree that there has to be a connection between everything(the physical, consciousness and whatnot) or one wouldnt know about the another and our consciousness could not be experiencing our lives since it's physical. I believe our view and definition of the physical world should be altered, it should explain and give us the connection between the different states.
So in the end your following claim could pose true:
""The physical is what we are well aware of. The other three are spiritual states together. (but the physical is spiritual also, and the spiritual is in some ways physical also)""
What is it you mean by saying "spiritual experience"? What is "spiritual" anyway? I think the word has been abused very heavily, everyone seems to have its own definition. Could you clear this up by giving the aliens' definition/explanation of it?

About god: I am not a religious person, I'm agnostic (those who just dont know). How is god pictured? (dont tell me its an old man with a long white beard) Is it something physical? or pure consciousness? or some natural force? .... ?
Is god believed to be a natural occurence in nature/the universe? Can I ask what was before god? or am I dealing with false presumptions? please enlighten me if you can.

A follow up on the questions about god:
Do aliens have an answer on this?: why is there 'something' rather then 'nothing' ?

Do you think humans can add to the research on these fields?

Again, thank you for your time answering all these question.
  vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 @ 19:54:59 #4
93076 BaajGuardian
De echte BG, die tof is.
pi_21584819
quote:
Havoc : Do you honestly believe your truth is the only truth?
Man you are really ignorant, arrogant and smallminded .
Maybe you could step of your high horse and try to think outside your own little box. Really remarkable that you who tries to pronounce some kind of disclosing truth to the world is so narrowminded that he thinks that his information is the absolute truth and wisdom.

I got news for you. You don't know Jack shit. And Jack just left town.
you are a sad person , you have honestly no intelligence on the matter , that's for sure.
if you could only READ...it could have made a difference.

ill get my post back here , to explain it piece by piece.
quote:
i know enough earth sister , your cover is gone.
Cover : some people see all as truth , some see some as truth , some see none as truth , these are the curtain , of discussion , and when it falls , it falls , in this case one of the 3 has fallen , making the cover gone.
quote:
i do thank you for the hard work you have put in this.
this tells that it is not all that is disinformation
quote:
i just dont like disinformation.
this tells that there was disinformation.

with other words , i found out that parts were not true.
making not the whole story untrue , but did make it enough for me.
there are a lot of people who know things , and alot of places to look.
why should i stay on only one ground.

calling me ignorant and high horsed?...
impudent , intelligence ...like coz said , Its never ok
it seems it does not matter , if i am believing , non believing , or believing some.
i now see that the intellect here is on ground level.
i do not put myself above , its clear that people cannot take meeting someone who does know things they do not.
this is called , jealousy.
it is not i that puts myself on high horses , i DO know my ground.
it is you that puts yourself on a pony.
quote:
Ringo : Bye BaajGuardian. Misstra Know-it-All has spoken.
starting that way , you are all big talk.
quote:
What's your reason for being so firmly negative about the information given?
information , and sources , documents (authentic) , and background + experience
quote:
Could you expose your knowledge to the public?
i am doing that allready 2 years now.
quote:
Or are we just too ignorant and not allowed to enter the Ivory Tower[quote] i do not make ignorance , people make themselfe ignorant, if one wants to know\find anything , they should seek [quote], as this may affect the mental superiority of its inhabitant?
there is no superiority , is this post a way of attacking me because you dont know anything?
Vraag yvonne maar hoe tof ik ben, die gaf mij er ooit een tagje voor.
pi_21585543
Beste BG, kan je niet gewoon je eigen debunk-topic openen? Je gedraagt je als de Spaanse Inquisitie btw.
  vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 @ 20:32:14 #6
93076 BaajGuardian
De echte BG, die tof is.
pi_21585693
quote:
Op vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 20:26 schreef The_Shining het volgende:
Beste BG, kan je niet gewoon je eigen debunk-topic openen? Je gedraagt je als de Spaanse Inquisitie btw.
wat is jou probleem nu weer ?
ik word aangevallen omdat ik een aantal desinformant pieces uit de tekst neem.
en aangeef aan Earthsister dat ik dus genoeg heb gezien , is wel zo beleefd het even mee te delen.
vervolgens word ik uitgemaakt voor kortzichtig , arrogant en weet ik het wat niet allemaal.
en nu mag ik daar niet even op ingaan?

ik begin nu echt pissig te worden hiervan.
doen jullie het er om?
pi_21585887
I think BG is rather cute
Extremistisch gematigd.
  vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 @ 20:45:08 #8
6845 Ringo
als een rollende steen
pi_21586039
quote:
Op vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 19:54 schreef BaajGuardian het volgende:
there is no superiority , is this post a way of attacking me because you dont know anything?
Hence, superiority.
Maybe I don't know anything, maybe I do.
About what, all together? This is not a game, no competition between experts and ignorants. I may believe you having studied ufology for two years now and yes, there could exist some things or life forms that WE don't know and YOU do but please, it might just be a change of perspective realizing that having some very precious knowledge about (and apart from) the rest of the world, doesn't make any sense IF you don't want to share it.
  vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 @ 21:02:29 #9
93076 BaajGuardian
De echte BG, die tof is.
pi_21586462
quote:
Op vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 20:45 schreef Ringo het volgende:

[..]

Hence, superiority.
Maybe I don't know anything, maybe I do.
About what, all together? This is not a game, no competition between experts and ignorants. I may believe you having studied ufology for two years now and yes, there could exist some things or life forms that WE don't know and YOU do but please, it might just be a change of perspective realizing that having some very precious knowledge about (and apart from) the rest of the world, doesn't make any sense IF you don't want to share it.
i dont understand you , really ...
first you let me for a fool , for what i have to say.
i never have ever set my foot away on the subject.
i was open , and kept all options alive.
and everyone laughed.
now i say , that for me the boat is off , on this ground.
not because it would be a hoax , it is not.
but for there is alot of disinformation in it.,
i doubt that it is so that Earth sister does it on purpose.
i did thank her for her time.,

still according to my own experience . sources and time
some things just did not make sense.

no abductions.
No other bases , all bases are military , (four corners meeting points? WRONG!!! )
contact makes implants....WRONG... the ones who do implant are NOT the ones who should be welcomed.
and lots more.
if i calculate it all together , it sounds not only as disinformation...
it is the perfect example , wich i know(by source and experience) that is disinformation

i did not work 2 years on the cases , i give online what i know (and many others know) 2 years now.
(on the sites , and before some other boards and web pages etc.)

my interrest in the matter is like 10 years now.
i have studied (not on school no , but libraries , internet and own experience) the matter
i have made myself think tank for months
talked with people about it every day.

why in the name of enki , am i called ignorant , why am i called arrogant.

i never served myself as a higher being or allknowing
i talk with what i have.

and changing grounds seems to inflict frenzy mobs around me.
so it seems
that if i say i believe , i am nuts
if i say i dont believe , i am ignorant and arrogant
if i say i believe parts , im not opened up

so...impossible , this crowd.
i share all that i have.

i dont lock this information see
i said myself , not all is disinfo , some is , and that is reason for me. to seek another ground

please do , understand you all , for i am growing tired of this,
pi_21586625
let's all stay on-topic laddies. And let's stay nice to eachother, since nancy is a guest here.
Extremistisch gematigd.
  vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 @ 21:11:31 #11
6845 Ringo
als een rollende steen
pi_21586708
It's all your piece of the puzzle. The rest of us might not be ready to solve it.
pi_21586889
Ik ben ook een gast hier hoor.
pi_21586935
Topic heeft een hoog Char gehalte.

Topic has a great Char feeling over it.
pi_21586945
Ah. Thank you, Ringo and jogy. I was a little lost for a while.

There are other unanswered questions on the original thread also, so I will answer those too here- the ones I can, I mean.

coz, sorry about my confusion over the Mexico DoD ufo event and OOparts. I was very tired and the DoD and OO confused me so I only answered one item of the three. There have been many sightings in many places, so when I read "Mexico" I thought first of Roswell, like maybe DoD means "New" in Dutch or something, lol, until I read your next post. I did not know which event you referred to. Of course I know of the Mexico event.

To answer, I did not know about it until the press conference. Then Jack and I asked our alien contacts about it and discussed the video and public information with them, but the aliens would not answer us directly whether the objects were alien crafts or give us any extra or privileged information about the event.

To explain a little: This happens (the aliens do not tell us everything we ask) due to the politics and ramifications of the rest of the circumstances surrounding particular kinds of events. There are many things going on that we are not allowed to be a part of or know about, both because there are already other people handling those things, and because to know some kinds of things and speak about them in public would put us in danger. We are supposed to be left secure that everything we learn from the aliens and work on with them is safe for us to talk freely about. There have only been a few things that we have needed to know about unavoidably that we can't talk about. Not having certain information at all makes it useless for anybody to consider trying to force it out of us.

It amazes me to no end, but I am not surprised, that such an event can happen in such a blatant, public way, but then the people are so easily confused by official conflicting information! So that then, when they just do not know WHAT to think, they will loyally believe whatever their leaders tell them to believe. Each person is more afraid of not believing what all the "correct" people believe than of being mislead. They are all right with being mislead as long as they are all mislead together with their popular friends.

As for OOparts: A very long time ago I overheard the term and some discussion about them between some investigators at a group meeting of ufologists. I was preoccupied and I did not pay much attention. I think I have heard the term a few other times also. My alien contacts have not discussed OOparts with me, that I recall. You know more about them than I do, and your descriptions are interesting. Of course I think that at least some of them are bits of advanced technologies left by the visiting races.

Jack and I don't follow or study the ufo field. We don't read all the books or go to all the conferences or group meetings. We study the aliens and work with the material that our family's experiences present. I write a lot, and I talk to many kinds of individual people all over the world. I do radio shows sometimes and Jack and I give talks to groups sometimes, but at this point in our lives we need to focus mostly on our children and businesses.

I am not well-up on all the ufo gossip or who's on first.
When humans behave strangely about the unknowns
that is the nature of the humans, not of the unknowns.
  vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 @ 22:01:26 #15
93076 BaajGuardian
De echte BG, die tof is.
pi_21587793
Nancy , just one question.

and i can state the whole question in one

Majic. Majority counsil , majority controll , Maj , MJ12 , Rudloe Manor , Whitehal

can you answer it?
pi_21588907
BaajGuardian

Take it easy, my friend. You are judging me too quickly. I see here you misunderstand some of the things I have said but I won't hash them all out with you. This happens in the telling all by itself -- I have not said things well or completely, or I do not have enough information which may be missing something you have some other pieces of knowledge of, or your perception of something you know is a little different from my perception of the same thing that I know.

I understand how you feel. This happens to me all of the time. I have met thousands of other alien experiences, but never anybody else, besides my husband, who has the amount or depth of teachings given by the alien races. The more I learn, the more I know that it is "impossible" for anybody to receive it all, or to receive it all exactly correctly. I just promise on my life to always do my best to preserve and relay with integrity.

Sometimes the aliens correct me when I have gotten something wrong, but only when it is so wrong that it actually makes some kind of a significant difference in the way I tell it to others.

When people ask me questions, I try to answer just what is asked. This is the best way to avoid overload or confusion. I do not go into all the exceptions or descriptions that I know of, unless that is also asked for or I think it is called for. This is also the way the aliens teach things to me.

The way you say these things back to me is also as wrong- a different perception you got of each thing that I said:

no abductions. (There are no longer any abductions. There used to be some.)

No other bases , all bases are military , (four corners meeting points? WRONG!!! )
(The underground building at four corners is not a base, but a storage facility and meeting ground that belongs only to the aliens races. Our military knows what the place is, and they are set up there to watch, and to cause the area to look like a human miliarty base. All actual military bases on Earth above and below ground are human- owned and operated. That is my clear understanding which I will stick by. If I find I am mistaken in what I have been told and taught about it, I will tell you. I am not offended or defensive against your difference of knowledge or opinion.)

contact makes implants....WRONG... the ones who do implant are NOT the ones who should be welcomed.
(All visiting races give their permanent human contacts implants. No alien race that is visiting Earth is unwelcome now, but in the past that was not true. The implants are not all the same or do all the same things. They are also made of different materials and have different abilities. Some dissolve on their own. Some are made of organic materials and are undetectable to humans in any way. Some are placed into our physical bodies and some are placed into our spiritual bodies. I think you only know about a select kind of implants for a certain purpose if you believe what you say. I know that there is an abundance of things that you and I both could not know about implants. Maybe I know something you do not know about them and maybe you know something. Maybe our perceptions and understandings are just different.)

I don't think you are lying that you have your own sources, but you might be. I am sure that when I hear your stories I will find the same inconsistencies that you find with mine. That is not what I assess another's intentions on. If I get really stuck with somebody who opposes me, either my information or my person, I can ask my alien contacts about them. If it is helpful to do so, they will talk to me about them so I can understand what is up with them being angry with me. I do not feel that you are a person against me, but only defensive because I speak with authority. I feel that you just misunderstand my position and your own position.

You have not told me what your sources are, maybe I am wrong in assuming that you have alien contact. Maybe you learn things only from human groups. Maybe both. Maybe you trust each equally and are caught in the middle somewhere.

I will never prove everything I say. Even if I proved one single thing, that would not prove all the rest. Besides there are natural mistakes all through it, incompletes and misperceptions. I am only one human, and I know that we humans are ALL children playing in our sandbox, looking up at the sky to see evolution. You and I may disagree, but neither one of us is all right. So to see who you want to work with, look at who is forming structures and who is throwing sand.

Sometimes I meet people in the field who are completely lying for criminal (agents) or personally devious mental reasons. Sometimes they are such a problem against the true sharing of ideas and information, that they bend everybody else they can away from any other person who they fear actually does have advanced personal experiences with the aliens. Because they know that somebody like me can expose any person who is fabricating events and experiences.

I am only sure that unless you and I were together for alien encounters and discussed them one by one, and talked together with the alien people, we would always have different material, different details of materials, different perceptions of the same material, and sometimes opposing information.

If you can see that somebody is truly on their own path, working hard for the right reasons, keeping things as straight as they can, do not stop them when you see them weaving in their lane. This is a brand new field for humans, and a few of us are in front cutting our way through the brush and over the rocks and around the trees. Look at where we are going. See who is truely motivated and then support them. Don't worry so much about conflicting information. Just keep cutting.

I don't always know exactly where to draw the line on people that I meet who are making claims either, like you. But you have drawn a line way to short on me already. With all my heart and soul, I am as honest and as careful as I can be with the information entrusted to me. And to say what I am told, what something means to me, and what is just my opinion based on my experience.

Many who say they have experiences, really don't at all. Many people who really have experiences, still lie about them anyway, for dramatic affect or attention or out of desperation. They add information, and then they have to continue to lie to cover their shame. They neglect to write things down, maybe because they do not even realize the value or importance of their own experience, and so it changes in their minds over time, mixing up with all the things they read and hear told in groups.

Groupies have a goal to be all alike, that is why they are there together. People who think on their own do not hang out in groups. When you see somebody working hard for "the" right reasons, support them, even if you do not agree with everything they say, because if you have your own sources, you will never find anybody else true who agrees with everything you say either.

Peace

PS I work directly with the leading races of the organization at Earth.

The races you know most about, who used to be working with some of our governments, are not the races I work directly with. The races I work with have dismissed the corrupt, unwelcome races from visiting Earth at all.

The material you are reading is old. It was more true then than it is now. Everything has recently changed. All of our visiting races are working together and none of them is working directly with any Earth governments on any criminal projects any longer.

At least one race still has some government ties, but they are not forced or corrupt any longer. They will be helping, serving to foster the hopeful diplomacy between all of us.

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door EarthSister op 27-08-2004 23:16:19 ]
pi_21589585
quote:
Op vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 22:01 schreef BaajGuardian het volgende:

Majic. Majority counsil , majority controll , Maj , MJ12 , Rudloe Manor , Whitehal

can you answer it?
This sounds like a trick or a riddle. I do not understand what your question is.

I know some things about some of these things you list here. Are you testing what I know? Because I can read the same things you read. Do you want to know what my alien contacts have told me about them? There is not a lot.

Didn't you leave out MIB?
pi_21589941
quote:
Op vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 22:01 schreef BaajGuardian het volgende:

can you answer it?
For the viewers at home, where is the question?
pi_21590501
quote:
Op vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 13:22 schreef P8 het volgende:
Thank you a lot for answering all of my questions. I really appreciate that
You're welcome
quote:
I've heard a few times that water is the source of every life. that and oxigen. Is that true? do all aliens need oxigen and water? Which results in; do all of their homeworlds have a great amount of water en oxigen?
I do not know about all worlds or all alien races and their water or oxygen needs. I do know that some others have water and oxygen and some do not. Not all liquid is H2O. Mars has H2O with a much higher mineral content. Many worlds have liquid oceans, streams, rivers, ponds and lakes, all to varying amounts.

All beings (as far as I know) breathe something -- some mixture of "air" that is natural to themselves. None of our visiting races can sustain life in our atmosphere, but some can survive for a very short time here before they die, the longest is 2 hours, and that is the other race of humans who visits us. There are all other differences also: light, pressure, gravity, temperature, chemicals, plants, minerals, gases, germs, etc.

Some of the races' bodies are not made of any liquid at all, and their worlds are not of any liquid either.
quote:
And how do they fix the problem within the Counsil about the oxigen percentage in the air. It's nearly impossible all aliens are satisfied with the same air around them.
They visit race with race by technologies that effect it, including dimensional technologies. They also most naturally use spiritual abilities, as in visiting out of body and speaking by telepathy. They also use both technologies and natural abilities together. One way: They can be inside of their space crafts with their normal atmosphere, make their space crafts be invisible, land right where we are but in the next dimension, and then allow us to see themselves, so in effect, we may assume that we are having a face to face meeting. We would be somewhat aware of the effects of the technologies, and there would be limitations, such as not being able to touch them, and these things could "blow our minds" to witness if we have no tolerance or understanding.
quote:
And do you have anything more to say about martians? what do they look like etc. That's the first thing i find very hard to belief, because if there WAS life on the surface once, there should still be traces about it now. Like ruins etc.
I have a lot of things to say about the Martians but I will say a little. They are the second race of beings my husband and I met. They work closely with another race of beings and the two are friends though their evolutions nearby each other. The Martians are very ugly, and sometimes act very funny, kind of stooges. They love to laugh. But when they are serious, they are completely serious.

When they talk audibly, they sound like they are growling and mumbling in a deep monotone. They are very good people. The Martians and their colleagues (who are not The Greys) are the races you find in Whitley Strieber's early experiences. I think our race is going to be very good friends with the Martians, because the Martians are more like humans in personality than a lot of the other races that visit us.
  vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 @ 23:50:58 #20
59136 Aurora025
1649 - Siege of Drogheda
pi_21590514
Hi Nancy, there are a few questions I would like to know.

1) If ther are aliens living below the surface of mars, why the US government sends robots to look for life? So what is the real reason for sending the robots?

2) The evolotiontheory says that humans evolved from apes, but there are still apes, so where did humans came from and when exactly? What about animals, is there a connection between aliens and animals?

3) Could it be that shadowpeople or other paranormal sightings like ghosts are actually aliens?

4) I understand that we humans have much more capabilities then we think. But what are humans really capable of? And why there was so much surpressing of information in human history about our origin, capabilities etc? Were the aliens involved in that?

5) What about Credo Mutwa, does he tell the true?

6) Which movie comes very close to the truth, regarding the aliens?

7) Does aliens have anything to do with the bible and the story of jesus? Why was the biblestory created? There has to be a power that surpressed information and created false information during human history.

8) What about the universe? You said that the oldest race is about 6 billion years old, so they should know about how the universe was created and how big it is and if there is something beyond our universe.

You can answer my questions with a short answer if you want. I hope you can answer them.
The Irish Massacre was incited by the Jesuits on October 23, 1641, the feast day of Ignatius Loyola, and lasted until Oliver Cromwell landed in Drogheda in 1649 to put an end to it.
pi_21590928
quote:
Op vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 23:50 schreef Aurora025 het volgende:
Aurora

I will answer one right now and then get to the rest in order.
quote:
You said that the oldest race is about 6 billion years old, so they should know about how the universe was created and how big it is and if there is something beyond our universe.
The oldest race that visits Earth is over 6 billion years old. The oldest race in our Union of five galaxies is 16 billion years old.

The races that visit Earth are from nearby in our galaxy, most from from close by in our own arm Orion and just a few from close by in the neighboring two arms.

In our union of five galaxies are over 5200 worlds of advanced intelligent races of people. There are a relative few more races here who are not advanced yet, like us, and are not counted as participants in the union yet.

All of the races are networked, sharing information and knowledge of life and the Universe(s). It is known how large our Universe is and how many races are in it, but I don't know these things. It is known that there are Universes upon Universes, but nobody "known" knows how many Universes there are, or races, or how old is the oldest race.
pi_21591099
Op vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 13:46 schreef P8 het volgende:
quote:
And can you tell me whether i saw an alien craft or not.
about three years ago, i was looking at the sky. and someone i knew was also looking at the sky (dont ask me for the situation, since it was rather bizar ). But it was dark outside and suddenly i saw a strange black object float through the sky. Since it was dark it was very hard to judge te distance of the object. But i think it was flying at about 1500 feet and it was quite big. It was moving with a constant speed all the time in 1 direction. There werent lights attached on it and when i saw the shape a size almost instanly i thought why i wasnt hearing it. It was totally quiet. And he who was laying next to me, saw it too. I didnt put to much attention to it, since that was not needed. i mean, i didnt know what it was back then, i dont know it now, and i probably wont ever know it.
P8

That sounds like an alien craft to me. You did not say what shape it was, but I saw a dark triangle craft over the trees next to the road I was driving on. It passed over my truck two times. It was silent except for a very soft rumbling air sound. Its speed and its movement were "perfect" in a way we could not replicate with technology yet. It went exactly straight and very slowly.
pi_21591153
Op vrijdag 27 augustus 2004 14:21 schreef Kesum het volgende:
quote:
Hi,

I,ve been following this topic for a while now and i was wondering.

When a big asteroid is coming for our planet. Will they save us?

Greetings
Hai Kesum

I already answered this. If you can't find it, please let me know.
pi_21591490
Have you found your implant already?
pi_21591547
Hello EarthSister,

Thank you for answering my question in the previous edition, after some slight persistence.
I would like to ask another. Do you know how the speech of other races came into existence?
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')