abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_14962251
En hier maar weer verder?

(hebben we de cartoon van Fokke en Sukke al gehad in het vorige topic?)

Vanwaar komen wij dan, dat wij ergens heen willen?
  donderdag 27 november 2003 @ 01:51:49 #2
15080 static
03.09.2006 - 11:35
pi_14962268
Bij deze.

Yvonne riep ergens: [b]Static is gewoon Static, je leeft met hem of niet.
Geen verborgen agenda's, trouw, grote muil, lief hartje, bang voor bloed, scheld FA's graag uit voor lul.[/b]
pi_14962283
quote:
Op donderdag 27 november 2003 01:51 schreef static het volgende:
Bij deze.

[afbeelding]

hahaha hijs leuk........
whahaahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa roflolllllllllllll
zucht
pi_14962300
In Moslimland zouden ze er zelfs geen shoarma meer van maken.
  donderdag 27 november 2003 @ 02:02:33 #5
20104 BlackJack
Comfortably drunk
pi_14962337
quote:
Op donderdag 27 november 2003 01:51 schreef static het volgende:
Bij deze.

[afbeelding]

geniaal
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me till I'm sane
pi_14962370
quote:
EXCLUSIVE: Jacko's security chief reveals sick secrets he witnessed at star's Neverland ranch

The boy yelled: 'Get the f*** away Michael'

MICHAEL Jackson's former security chief last night lifted the lid on the sordid antics at the sick pop star's Neverland ranch.

Veteran cop Robert Wegner, pictured right, revealed how he witnessed Jacko GRAB, TOUCH and CARESS young boys.

The 45-year-old singer went so far with some of them that they SCREAMED for him to leave them alone.

One of those youngsters was Jordy Chandler—the 13-year-old at the centre of the original 1993 molestation allegations.

Legal action was dropped after the Chandler family accepted a multi-million pound settlement.

But now the star is charged with repeatedly molesting 12-year-old cancer sufferer Gavin Arvizo, Wegner has told us: "On two separate occasions I saw Michael talking to Jordy and then the boy become agitated.

"They were chatting softly and then, all of a sudden, there was this outburst as Jordy shouted, "Get the f*** away from me.' Then Jordy walked away very fast. I remember his words exactly because it threw me to hear a kid speak that way."

Wegner also saw three similar incidents involving child star Macaulay Culkin of Home Alone fame.

"Jordy and Macaulay were Michael's favourites," said Wegner.

Chilling

"One time I was up near the back of the house where the quad bikes were kept and I saw Michael with Macaulay.

"They were talking and suddenly the kid yelled, "Go f*** off, Michael. Just leave me alone!' That made me question what Michael was doing."

And the more Wegner saw the less he liked it - like how up to 300 boys under 14 slept over and shared Jackson's bedroom.

Now Wegner is offering his chilling dossier of evidence based on running security at the 4,000-acre California ranch from 1990 to 1993.

The 68-year-old grandfather revealed: "On one particular day Michael took a young boy of 10 or 12 into the recreation room at the back of the house.

"They'd been in there for quite a while so I peeked in through the window to make sure that everything was all right.

"The boy was playing on the video game machines and I saw Michael walk up behind him very slowly, stop and then move up to make full body contact.

"Basically he 'bumped' him, pressing his groin up against the child's back. Then he put his hands on the boy's shoulders and was rubbing them.

"It was an inappropriate act and made me feel sick to my stomach."

Wegner didn't challenge Jackson at the time as he believed the star would simply flare up and sack him.

On another occasion Jacko spent over an hour entertaining a little boy in the ranch's movie theatre - which housed a couple of large beds - when there was no projectionist around to run a film.

"There was nothing to do in there," insisted Wegner. "Who knows what they did for all that time?

"Another time a large group of children had been invited to the ranch and were having a water balloon fight.

"One boy got hit and was all wet and started crying. Michael went up to him, got down on his knees and just hugged him...and hugged him...and hugged him. Far, far longer than was necessary.

Star made kids strip to play slot machines

JACKO lured boys into his room with a slot machine that dished out 100-dollar bills - ;but insisted they strip naked to play.

The revelation comes from investigator and author Victor Gutierrez, who has interviewed Neverland staff and the family of Jordy Chandler - the boy at the centre of the 1993 abuse allegations.

He tells of a day in March 1993 when Jacko took Jordy and two other boys to the big-money game only "special friends" could play.

"But the star insisted there were two important rules," said Gutierrez.

"The game had to be played in the nude. And anyone who played was forbidden to tell anyone."

volledig artikel
  donderdag 27 november 2003 @ 02:09:43 #7
56951 Najra
---------------
pi_14962383
quote:
Op donderdag 27 november 2003 02:02 schreef BlackJack het volgende:

[..]

geniaal

Tja als je zelf zo ver onder die grens zit lijkt dat misschien zo.
This space is reserved for a very funny quote I stole to make me look half the dumbass I truly am.
pi_14962444
quote:
Op donderdag 27 november 2003 02:07 schreef schatje het volgende:

[..]

volledig artikel

mooi verhaal, misschien is die gozer ooit wel ontslagen wegen wanprestatie oid en probeert 'ie nu op deze manier zijn gram te halen
- En zoals pijn ook een vorm van voelen is, laat kou me weten dat ik wist wat warmte was.
- Ik ben de reden voor wie voor zijn lijden reden zoekt!
- Those people who tell you not to take chances, they are all missing on what life is about.
pi_14962751
quote:
Op donderdag 27 november 2003 02:22 schreef bas-beest het volgende:

[..]

mooi verhaal, misschien is die gozer ooit wel ontslagen wegen wanprestatie oid en probeert 'ie nu op deze manier zijn gram te halen

Gram halen doet Cocaïne Verbaan wel met dr vriendje Jort Kelder

Maar die Jackson is zo schuldig al maar kan! Het is natuurlijk een beetje lastig om hem nu de ZWARTE piet toe te schuiven (omdat ie is verkleurd), omdat er tot nu toe bewijzen uitblijven.

Maar dat komt nog wel! Ik durf te wedden dat er in dat pedokringetje van SCH wel een band rondzwerft

pi_14962780
Heilige??!? Heb je wel eens naar zijn kòp gekeken?!
pi_14963518
quote:
Op donderdag 27 november 2003 04:08 schreef P-Style het volgende:
Heilige??!? Heb je wel eens naar zijn kòp gekeken?!
Hij laat zijn kop tenminste zien in zijn 'fotoboek'!!!!

Trouwens, moet je als heilige een mooie kop hebben???
Die vent kan zoveel vertellen, we willen bewijzen! Ha, Michael zal NOOIT veroordeeld worden!

pi_14969213
quote:
Op donderdag 27 november 2003 08:55 schreef Diorchanel het volgende:

[..]

Ha, Michael zal NOOIT veroordeeld worden!

Daar zou ik maar niet zo zeker van zijn .
pi_14969401
quote:
Jackson moet op houtje bijten

De door talloze rechtszaken geplaagde popster Michael Jackson leeft op te grote voet. Om zijn dure levensstijl te kunnen handhaven, heeft hij torenhoge leningen afgesloten, met zijn bezittingen als onderpand. Zijn adviseurs hebben hem aangeraden de uitgaven te beperken tot 1 miljoen dollar per maand. Dat heeft The New York Times gisteren gemeld.

Volgens het dagblad heeft de zanger een schuld van ruim 171 miljoen euro. Dat bedrag moet over een aantal jaren zijn terugbetaald. Een groot deel van zijn leningen heeft hij afgesloten om oude schulden af te betalen, weet The New York Times. Zo zou de ster in 1998 140 miljoen dollar hebben geleend om een oude schuld van 90 miljoen af te lossen.

Vooral de talrijke rechtszaken tegen hem kosten de 45-jarige Jackson een vermogen. In 1993 betaalde hij miljoenen schikking aan een 13-jarige jongen die hem van seksueel misbruik beschuldigde. Ook de nieuwe aanklacht van seksueel misbruik kan hem miljoenen gaan kosten.

Het is onduidelijk of hij de borgsom van 3 miljoen dollar voor zijn voorlopige vrijlating zelf heeft betaald.

bron

Het schijnt dat zo'n gangster figuur uit Miami de borgsom heeft betaald. Ik weet de naam zo gauw niet .

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door schatje op 27-11-2003 19:13]

donderdag 27 november 2003 @ 13:20:26 #14
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_14969614
quote:
Op donderdag 27 november 2003 13:12 schreef schatje het volgende:

[..]

bron

Het schijnt dat zo'n gangster figuur uit Miami de borgsom heeft betaald. Ik weet de naam zo gauw niet .

Sonnie Kroket
Curiosity cultured the cat
Hoge dames vangen veel wind
Whadda ya hear! Whadda ya say!
What is any ocean but a multitude of drops?
  donderdag 27 november 2003 @ 15:06:57 #15
61646 Copycat
I am a trigger hippie
pi_14973029
Voor de broodnodige verstrooiing wat MJ grappen: Copyright Popbitch

"It's too bad, that along with all his troubles,
Michael Jackson now has food poisoning."
"Really?"
"Yes - he ate a five year old wiener."

Q. Why did Michael Jackson phone Boyz-II-Men?
A. He thought it was a delivery service.

Q. Why can you always win a race with Michael Jackson?
A. Because he always likes to come in a little behind.

Q. What did Michael Jackson say to Gary Glitter?
A. I'll swap you a 10 for two fives

Curiosity cultured the cat
Hoge dames vangen veel wind
Whadda ya hear! Whadda ya say!
What is any ocean but a multitude of drops?
  donderdag 27 november 2003 @ 18:56:17 #16
46906 Brave_Sir_Robin
He bravely ran away
pi_14979727
Ik zal de algemene consensus in dit topic tot dusver eens doorbreken met wat ferme taal van Michaels advocaat, vooral na aanleiding van de vliegtuigmaatschappij die stiekem opnames van MJ had gemaakt (om duur te verkopen) tijdens zijn vlucht naar Santa Barbara.

Attorney Mark Geragos Defying Press Conference!!!!
26/11/2003
Reuters:

Michael Jackson's lawyer says child molestation accusations against the pop star are driven by greed and has threatened a "legal torrent" against anyone who besmirches Jackson's reputation.

"If anybody doesn't think ... that the true motivation of these charges and allegations is anything but money and the seeking of money then they are living in their own Neverland," attorney Mark Geragos said on Tuesday, in reference to Jackson's Neverland Valley Ranch near Santa Barbara in Central California.

Geragos also said Jackson on Tuesday sued the owners of a private jet that last week brought him to Santa Barbara to be arrested and fingerprinted by police -- claiming that someone with the XtraJet company had planted video cameras on the plane and then tried to sell the tapes to news organisations.

As Geragos spoke, prosecutors announced that they would not file formal charges against the onetime King of Pop until mid-December because they needed time to create a Web site where the documents could be posted online.

Jackson flew from Las Vegas to Santa Barbara last Thursday just long enough to be arrested on suspicion of molesting a young boy, before posting $3 million (1.7 million pounds) bail and leaving town again. Earlier in the week, police spent more than 14 hours searching Neverland for evidence.

Geragos took no questions from reporters and directed his remarks almost entirely at those who, he said, were trying to profit from Jackson's misfortune.

"Michael Jackson is not going to be abused. Michael Jackson is not going to be slammed, is not going to be a pinata for every person who has financial motives," he said.

"We will land on you like a ton of bricks," Geragos said. "We will land on you like a hammer if you do anything to besmirch this man's reputation, anything to intrude on his privacy in any way that is actionable. We will unleash a legal torrent like you have never seen."

The high-profile lawyer said Jackson had obtained a temporary restraining order against XtraJet which prohibited it from showing, distributing or selling the videotape.

"We will put XtraJet out of business for this outrageous act," he said. "Michael Jackson is no longer going to be on the receiving end of every scurrilous accusation known to man."

Representatives for XtraJet declined to comment on the lawsuit and restraining order.

Galantly he chickened out...
The tale of Sir Robin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8
  donderdag 27 november 2003 @ 19:12:21 #17
15080 static
03.09.2006 - 11:35
pi_14980160
Blaffende honden bijten niet.

Maakt overigens totaal geen indruk op me wat die man roept; daar wordt hij voor betaald.

Yvonne riep ergens: [b]Static is gewoon Static, je leeft met hem of niet.
Geen verborgen agenda's, trouw, grote muil, lief hartje, bang voor bloed, scheld FA's graag uit voor lul.[/b]
  donderdag 27 november 2003 @ 19:25:32 #18
46906 Brave_Sir_Robin
He bravely ran away
pi_14980513
quote:
Op donderdag 27 november 2003 19:12 schreef static het volgende:
Blaffende honden bijten niet.

Maakt overigens totaal geen indruk op me wat die man roept; daar wordt hij voor betaald.

De Telegraaf-journalisten ook

Ik denk dat Uri Geller in het volgende stuk het allemaal wel behoorlijk op een rijtje heeft aangezien hij MJ en zijn staff ook van dichtbij heeft meegemaakt.

Uri Geller Regrets ITV Documentary
27/11/2003
The following interview comes from MTV:

I told him, 'You'll end up in jail,' " Geller said. "Not because he's guilty ... but because this behavior of inviting children into the bedroom, the behavior is unacceptable to the outside world, to the community, to society, and society gets very, very suspicious."

Unfortunately, Geller said, his counsel wasn't enough because he wasn't being backed up by people in Jackson's camp, who should have taken a harder line with the singer and not just automatically agreed to whatever Jackson wanted.
"It's just, 'Yes, Michael,' and he might not like to hear this, but in my opinion, Michael needs help, and I don't mean for what he's been accused of doing. ... He needs more [people who aren't afraid to speak the truth]. I have my own chutzpah, I am an Israeli and I don't bullsh--. I couldn't care less what people think about me. I speak the truth."

"And let's get something straight. I have been approached nonstop to speak and talk about him. I try to defend him because I don't believe the allegations. It is impossible for me to believe Michael would abuse a child with cancer. And I would be shocked to the core, my belief system will be shattered, I would be absolutely devastated if I were wrong. Many people will be. I think this case will crumble. It won't go to court."

Volgens Geller heeft Michael dus minder ja-knikkers nodig om hem heen, maar wel mensen die hem eens de waarheid vertellen.

Galantly he chickened out...
The tale of Sir Robin: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8
  donderdag 27 november 2003 @ 20:35:55 #19
44906 merino
World of Sleepers
pi_14982503
Weet iemand overigens waar ik nieuws items in videoformaat kan downloaden (amerikaanse dus). Ik heb CNN geprobeerd maar daar moet je (zelfs voor Trial membership) een creditcard hebben.

Ben vanplan klein mixje te maken over MJ met beelden van de docu en de hele shit nu...

I have pondered and sought to find an intrinsically existing self, but have consistently found only a flow of bits and pieces of inorganic, biological, social and intellectual value patterns.
pi_14996209
Ik weet dat dit niet veel bijdraagt, al heeft de maker van de 2e site wel een goed punt:

Michael's nieuwe pers site: http://www.mjnews.us/
Die andere nieuwe pers site: http://www.jrnews.us/

pi_14997980
quote:
Op vrijdag 28 november 2003 11:23 schreef Disorder het volgende:
Ik weet dat dit niet veel bijdraagt, al heeft de maker van de 2e site wel een goed punt:

Michael's nieuwe pers site: http://www.mjnews.us/
Die andere nieuwe pers site: http://www.jrnews.us/

Op het eerste gezicht een leuke vergelijking, maar als je verder kijkt dan je neus lang is......

De site van Jackson is m.i. niet zo zeer opgezet om zijn onschuld aan te tonen, maar meer om te voorkomen dat de media hem woorden in de mond leggen. De makers van de 2e site hebben met Jack the Ripper ook een ongelukkige vergelijking getrokken. Slachtoffers van JR kunnen het immers niet meer na vertellen.

Op de 2e site staan ook een aantal smakeloze links, waardoor het niet ondenkbaar is dat de makers van de site commerciële motieven hebben.

pi_14998151
Wie weet, misschien heeft Michael Jackson wel stage gelopen bij Marc Dutroux.
pi_15002773
Jackson's accuser 'in poor health'

The man who facilitated a meeting between pop icon Michael Jackson and the boy now accusing the singer of molesting him said Thursday the boy -- who suffers from cancer -- is in poor health.

Jamie Masada, owner of the Laugh Factory in Hollywood, said he recently visited the boy.

BRON: CNNTEXT

pi_15002925
Yeah yeah,dat jongetje lijdt onder het wangedrag van zijn moeder.Jacko is misschien wacko,maar hij heeft nog altijd het hart op de juiste plaats.Daarentegen de sensatiepers zou beter eens in eigen boezem kijken.
-Geen referrer links, ook niet in je sig-
pi_15003437
quote:
De BBC heeft de nieuwe single van Michael Jackson geschrapt van de playlist van zijn populairste radiozender Radio 1.18 commerciële Britse radiozenders deden hetzelfde.

Volgens een woordvoerder van Radio 1 heeft de beslissing niet te maken met de aanklacht wegens kindermisbruik tegen Jackson, maar enkel met de muziek zelf. "Jackson is niet meer zo relevant als hij ooit was", luidt de uitleg.

In het populaire muziekprogramma "Top of the pops" zal de video van Jacksons nieuwste single "One more chance" wel te zien zijn.
(VRT teletekst)

abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')