abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_16346818
quote:
Op zaterdag 17 januari 2004 15:23 schreef Sylvana het volgende:
Ligt eraan waar ze spelen, als het niet te ver weg is ben ik wel van de partij
Er is geen sprake van een liveconcert.
Soms is het handig om even het hele topic door te lezen.
Hmmzz....
pi_16688104
Zo gaat de 2-cd versie van Blue eruit zien (bron: www.weezer.com):
quote:
Disc One - Weezer

1. My Name Is Jonas
2. No One Else
3. The World Has Turned And Left Me Here
4. Buddy Holly
5. Undone (The Sweater Song)
6. Surfwax America
7. Say It Ain't So
8. In The Garage
9. Holiday
10. Only In Dreams

Disc Two Dusty Gems and Raw Nuggets

1. Mykel and Carli (b-side)
2. Susanne (b-side)
3. My Evaline (b-side)
4. Jamie (originally appeared on DGC rarities)
5. My Name Is Jonas (live b-side)
6. Surfwax America (live b-side)
7. Jamie (live acoustic b-side)
8. No One Else (live acoustic b-side)
9. Undone (previously unreleased kitchen tapes)
10. Paperface (previously unreleased kitchen tapes)
11. Only In Dreams (previously unreleased kitchen tapes)
12. Lullaby For Wayne (previously unreleased pre-production recording)
13. I Swear Its True (previously unreleased pre-production recording)
14. Say It Aint So (original album mix)

De kitchen tapes staan ook wel op internet overigens. Maar ze zullen nu wel wat opgepoetst zijn, en direct afkomstig van de master. Lullaby for Wayne ken ik alleen in een heel slechte versie. Als ik het me zo herinner.
Wel een aardig setje in ieder geval.

Nu graag een 2cd versie van Pinkerton met outtakes. :

Hmmzz....
pi_16688561
goed!! en aangezien m'n blue album recentelijk gejat is zal ik deze zeker gaan aanschaffen
is er al iets bekend over de releasedatum?
Now, my story begins in nineteen-dickety-two. We had to say dickety because the Kaiser had stolen our word twenty. I chased that rascal to get it back, but gave up after dickety-six miles.
pi_16688956
quote:
Op donderdag 29 januari 2004 16:08 schreef DevoiD het volgende:
goed!! en aangezien m'n blue album recentelijk gejat is zal ik deze zeker gaan aanschaffen
is er al iets bekend over de releasedatum?
23 maart voorlopig.
Zoals ook op de vorige pagina te lezen is.
Hmmzz....
pi_19963338
Wat nieuws:
quote:
New Weezer LP Due in '05; Cuomo Posts Solo Tracks
"The Color Purple" to feature Oscar-caliber performances
Cory D. Byrom reports:
The day is drawing closer that anxious Weezer fans will finally bear witness to new material from the band. It's been more than two years since the group's last full-length, Maladroit, hit shelves in May 2002, and though the wait so far has been nothing compared to the five-year hiatus between Pinkerton and The Green Album, the group's ardent followers are, we hear, growing increasingly impatient.

So it should come as a relief that frontman Rivers Cuomo has told Billboard that they expect the record, produced by Rick Rubin and to be released on Rubin's American Recordings label, to be completed by the end of August, with a tentative release date of first-quarter 2005. The record could potentially hit sooner, but Cuomo has decided to delay the release until the end of his semester at Harvard this fall.

In the meantime, Rivers has utilized MySpace.com, a Friendster-like community website that allows members to upload pictures, music, and whatever (but at speeds much faster than the frustratingly slow Friendster), to circulate three solo acoustic songs. The tracks, which are free to stream but don't appear to be downloadable, appear alongside the sort of personal bio information you'd expect to see at a site like this, including the fact that Cuomo is a straight Gemini, "not a movie guy," and that his favorite TV shows as a child were Bob Ross' The Joy of Painting and The Guiding Light. The three tracks are all covers: "Tomorrow" from the musical Annie, John Denver's "Annie's Song", and Ann Poonkasem's "Invincible". Somewhere, Ann Coultier seethes with envy. Again.
Aldus.
pi_19983344
damn die gast blijft wel hardnekkig bezig met zijn Harvard studie
"As soon as the land of any country has all become private property, the landlords, like all other men, love to reap where they never sowed, and demand a rent even for its natural produce."
Das Kapital, Karl Marx Wealth of Nations, Adam Smith
pi_19983349
Weezer is wel ok.
pi_19987759
vooral Pinkerton. Die is echt ontzettend fijn. Kwam er laatst achter dat het album vernoemd is naar een opera. Maar van wie was die opera nou.....iemand?
-
pi_19987944
Madama Butterfly.
Aldus.
  vrijdag 18 juni 2004 @ 11:48:41 #85
56690 DaisyDuke
In Coffee We Trust!
pi_19987987
Van puccini (starring: Luitenant Pinkerton)
1,000,000 demons can't be wrong...
  woensdag 29 september 2004 @ 17:32:14 #86
56690 DaisyDuke
In Coffee We Trust!
pi_22288608
WEEZER have almost finished recording their fifth studio album, and say to expect it in spring next year.

The veteran emo-punks' follow-up to 2002’s ‘Maladroit’ is taking longer than expected after frontman Rivers Cuomo decided to return to Harvard University this semester.

In a post on their official website, the band explain that they are very close to finishing.

"While the main 12 songs are very close to completion (and may be in some cases truly completed) there is no way of knowing this for sure until everyone has had the chance to try everything they think may elevate the tracks," the site says. "Of course that includes Rivers, who is now away at school for the semester. While everyone agrees that most of the tracks are very close, it may turn out that additional work will be needed."

"The upshot of all this is that the album probably wont be truly finished until after the holidays, which means it likely won't see release until spring '05, given the several months the record label requires to prepare for an album's release," the site continues. "The cool part is that everything on the album has had (and will have had) ample time to be the best it can be -- no rushing or cutting corners."

NME
pi_22297805
emo-punks??? sinds wanneer zijn het geen nerds meer
"As soon as the land of any country has all become private property, the landlords, like all other men, love to reap where they never sowed, and demand a rent even for its natural produce."
Das Kapital, Karl Marx Wealth of Nations, Adam Smith
pi_22303304
hmm jammer dat het nog zo lang duurt, ik ben wel benieuwd naar die nieuwe cd. ik vond de laatste twee overigens wel minder dan de eerste twee
en ik wil ze zeker nog eens live zien!
pi_22303926
Op pitchfork las ik een minder positief verhaal. Rivers zou niet tevreden zijn met de nummers en de producer, en opnieuw willen beginnen met opnemen oid. (kan het ff nie terugvinden alleen)
Aldus.
pi_22304319
Weezer is leuk! Die clips! Vooral Keep Fishin, echt geweldig. Tis me een raadsel waarom zulke clips op de Nederlandse muziekzenders nauwelijks uitgezonden worden.
pi_22306449
is "the sweater song" nou ook van weezer? (if you want to destroy my sweater....)
  donderdag 30 september 2004 @ 13:30:12 #92
44602 Svyatagor
A great face for radio
pi_22306481
quote:
Op donderdag 30 september 2004 13:28 schreef DJRoberto1978 het volgende:
is "the sweater song" nou ook van weezer? (if you want to destroy my sweater....)
...hold this thread, as I walk away...

Weezer.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
Check mijn band Glorybox
pi_26525237

Tracklist:
1. Beverly Hills
2. Perfect Situation
3. This Is Such A Pity
4. Hold Me
5. Peace
6. We Are All On Drugs
7. The Damage In Your Heart
8. Pardon Me
9. My Best Friend
10. The Other Way
11. Freak Me Out
12. Haunt You Everyday

Eerste single is Beverly Hills, te zien op MSN (Movies - Music > Music: Alternative). Leuke clip, opgenomen op de Playboy Mansion met Hugh Heffner en chicks. Heb het album inmiddels gehoord (via de bekende wegen te vinden), en hij klinkt lekker!

Tot nu toe geen uitgebreide tourplannen in Europa, wel te zien op het Duitse festival Rock am Ring/Rock im Park.
pi_26525305
quote:
Op dinsdag 26 april 2005 18:40 schreef Klingon het volgende:
Eerste single is Beverly Hills, te zien op MSN (Movies - Music > Music: Alternative). Leuke clip, opgenomen op de Playboy Mansion met Hugh Heffner en chicks.
Ik zie honderd keer liever de clip van Hash Pipe met die dikke sumo-worstelaars dan een clip met de oh zo hippe Hugh Hefner. Als je echt geen idee meer hebt wat je nu weer voor clip moet maken, dan bel je Hugh. Fantasieloos en slap. Bah, bah, bah.
I intend to live forever, or die trying.
pi_26525361
Verder is er niks mis met Weezer.
I intend to live forever, or die trying.
  woensdag 27 april 2005 @ 19:21:36 #96
56690 DaisyDuke
In Coffee We Trust!
pi_26550883
Ik vind Beverly Hills maar een uiterst matige single hoor. Iemand het gehele album al gehoord?
pi_26551220
quote:
Op woensdag 27 april 2005 19:21 schreef DaisyDuke het volgende:
Ik vind Beverly Hills maar een uiterst matige single hoor. Iemand het gehele album al gehoord?
ik vind die single ook helemaal niks.. ga zo het hele album luisteren..
pi_26551272
vind die single wel catchy. Is natuurlijk ook van tig klassieke nummers gejat. Maar echt slecht...
  woensdag 27 april 2005 @ 19:43:22 #99
44602 Svyatagor
A great face for radio
pi_26551364
Ik hoop dat ze gaan touren en dan ook eens een keer in Nederland komen

Want bij mijn weten is dat echt nog bijna nooit gebeurd...
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
Check mijn band Glorybox
  woensdag 27 april 2005 @ 19:44:04 #100
11502 nipeng
The last ride is free
pi_26551381
Geen topper maar zeker niet onaardig.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')