17568 GizartFRL
Ik ben jarig!
pi_9751220
Hij is goed!

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door GizartFRL op 13-04-2003 15:49]

"Charlotte Muis is een dief en heel Nederland weet het nu"
pi_9751229

pi_9751246
Carolyn Burnham: Uh, who's car is that out front?
Lester Burnham: Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I've always wanted and now I have it. I rule!
pi_9751402

pi_9751522
-edit-
plaatje werkt niet

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door UnleashMitch op 13-04-2003 16:16]

Band of Fok!kers Battlefield 2 Clan
84.244.162.88:16567 - Band of Fok!kkers Battlefield 2 Ranked Public Server
  zondag 13 april 2003 @ 16:11:04 #7
19775 Slam
The True AoD
pi_9751524
Es ist geil ein Arschloch zu sein!!!!
pi_9751685
quote:
Op zondag 13 april 2003 16:11 schreef Slam het volgende:
[afbeelding]
Ha! Saddam in een oerhollandse shoarma zaak.

zondag 13 april 2003 @ 16:25:32 #9
8502 BAZZA
Was de dader een Marokkaan?
pi_9751775
Die eerste was leuk
"Arabs: apart from oil - which was discovered, is produced and is paid for by the West - what do they contribute?" "Can you think of anything? Anything really useful?... No, nor can I..."
pi_9751795

Band of Fok!kers Battlefield 2 Clan
84.244.162.88:16567 - Band of Fok!kkers Battlefield 2 Ranked Public Server
pi_9752310
quote:
Op zondag 13 april 2003 15:48 schreef Youssef het volgende:
[afbeelding]
[afbeelding]
[afbeelding]
mooi
It is much easier to be critical than to be correct.
  zondag 13 april 2003 @ 20:58:04 #12
19775 Slam
The True AoD
pi_9756926
quote:
[afbeelding]
[afbeelding]
[afbeelding]
De simpele waarheid Mooi Youssef.

[Dit bericht is gewijzigd door Slam op 13-04-2003 21:06]

Es ist geil ein Arschloch zu sein!!!!
pi_9762616
"Twenty-six times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. That is why I succeed." Michael Jordan
pi_9762651
"Twenty-six times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. That is why I succeed." Michael Jordan
pi_9767292
quote:
Op maandag 14 april 2003 06:43 schreef Calella het volgende:
[afbeelding]
pi_9773859
Welcome Aboard The Iraq Gravy Train

theimage Well, the war has been a huge success, and I guess it's time for congratulations all round. And wow! It's hard to know where to begin.
First, I'd like to congratulate Kellogg Brown & Root (KBR) and the Bechtel Corporation, which are the construction companies most likely to benefit from the reconstruction of Iraq. Contracts in the region of $1 billion should soon coming your way, chaps. Well done! And what with the US dropping 15,000 precision-guided munitions, 7,500 unguided bombs and 750 cruise missiles on Iraq so far and with more to come, there's going to be a lot of reconstruction. It looks like it could be a bonanza year.
Of course, we all know that KBR is the construction side of Halliburton, and it has been doing big business with the military ever since the Second World War. Most recently, it got the plum job of constructing the prison compound for terrorists suspects at Guantanamo Bay. Could be a whole lot more deluxe chicken coops coming your way in the next few months, guys. Stick it to 'em.
I'd also like to add congratulations to Dick Cheney, who was chief executive of Halliburton from 1995 to 2000, and who currently receives a cheque for $1 million a year from his old company. I guess he may find there's a little surprise bonus in there this year. Well done, Dick.
Congratulations, too, to former Secretary of State, George Schultz. He's not only on the board of Bechtel, he's also chairman of the advisory board of the Committee for the Liberation of Iraq, a group with close ties to the White House committed to reconstructing the Iraqi economy through war. You're doing a grand job, George, and I'm sure material benefits will be coming your way, as sure as the Devil lives in Texas.
Oh, before I forget, a big round of appreciation for Jack Sheehan, a retired general who sits on the Defence Policy Board which advises the Pentagon. He's a senior vice president at Bechtel and one of the many members of the Defence Policy Board with links to companies that make money out of defence contracts. When I say 'make money' I'm not joking. Their companies have benefited to the tune of $76bn just in the last year. Talk about a gravy train. Well, Jack, you and your colleagues can certainly look forward to a warm and joyous Christmas this year.
It;s been estimated that rebuilding Iraq could cost anything from $25bn to $100bn and the great thing is that the Iraqis will be paying for it themselves out of their future oil revenues. What's more, President Bush will be able to say, with a straight face, that they're using the money from Iraqi oil to benefit the Iraqi people. 'We're going to use the assets of the people of Iraq, especially their oil assets, to benefit their people,' said Secretary of State Colin Powell, and he looked really sincere. Yessir.
It's so neat it makes you want to run out and buy shares in Fluor. As one of the world's biggest procurement and construction companies, it recently hired Kenneth J. Oscar, who, as acting assistant secretary of the army, took care of the Pentagon's $35bn-a-year procurement budget. So there could also be some nice extra business coming its way soon. Bully for them.
But every celebration has its serious side, and I should like to convey my condolences to all those who have suffered so grievously in this war. Particularly American Airlines, Qantas and Air Canada, and all other travel companies which have seen their customers dwindle, as fear of terrorist reprisals for what the US and Britain have done in Iraq begins to bite.
My condolences also to all those British companies which have been disappointed in their bid to share in the bonanza that all this wonderful high-tech military firepower has created. I know it must be frustrating and disheartening for many of you, especially in the medical field, knowing there are all those severed limbs, all that burnt flesh, all those smashed skulls, broken bones, punctured spleens, ripped faces and mangled children just crying out for your products.
You could be making a fortune out of the drugs, serums and surgical hardware, and yet you have to stand on the sidelines and watch as US drug companies make a killing.
Well, Hosni Mubarak, the Egyptian President, has some words of comfort for us all. As he recently pointed out, this adventure by Bush and Blair will have created such hatred throughout the Arab world, that 100 new bin Ladens will have been created.
So all of us here in Britain, as well as in America, shouldn't lose heart. Once the Arab world starts to take its revenge, there should be enough reconstruction to do at home to keep business thriving for some years to come.

pi_9778886
quote:
[afbeelding]
[afbeelding]
[afbeelding]

Zo kinderachtig is het uiteindelijk

It's in the air tonight
  dinsdag 15 april 2003 @ 11:00:05 #18
22976 realist_ik
FC Den Bosch
pi_9804515
niet geheel over de oorlog maar toch....
Uit de gouden korenaren schiep God de Twentenaren,
en uit het kaf en de resten de mensen uit het Westen
  dinsdag 15 april 2003 @ 23:01:04 #20
37401 M.ALTA
The Truth is Gold
pi_9804811
quote:
[afbeelding]
[afbeelding]
[afbeelding]
Heel goed.
Morgen, dat beloof ik, gaat alles beter. Dan schijnt de zon, en dan zingen de vogels, dan waait er weer een frisse wind. [url]http://www.niburu.nl[/url] * [url]http://www.rense.com[/url] * [url]http://www.daanspeak.com[/url]
  woensdag 16 april 2003 @ 17:01:38 #21
21527 Fonkmeistah
Zinloos Geweldig
pi_9820139
quote:
The CENTCOM representatives confirmed that this AH-64D was later destroyed by a precision-guided bomb dropped by a US plane (presumably an F-14) so not to let the advanced technology fall into the enemy's hands.
quote:
Russian military intelligence concluded that the US planes destroyed a crude mockup of the helicopter and that the real AH-64D was transported away from the crash site.
Zij die willen voorkomen dat je de werkelijke geschiedenis kent, zijn er op uit hem te herhalen.
Do not attempt to think or depression may occur, All sports broadcasts will proceed as normal
pi_9822524

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children - 14 woorden door David Lane
  donderdag 17 april 2003 @ 10:16:06 #23
36050 Fearlezz
Forever and ever
pi_9833337
http://www.toccionline.com/creations/realhussein/realhussein.swf

Will the real Hussein please stand up?
(eminem parodie)

donderdag 17 april 2003 @ 21:34:22 #24
19479 Mr.J
Train, eat, sleep. Repeat.
pi_9847752
quote:
Op donderdag 17 april 2003 10:16 schreef Fearlezz het volgende:
http://www.toccionline.com/creations/realhussein/realhussein.swf

Will the real Hussein please stand up?
(eminem parodie)

Ok, eerlijk is eerlijk.

Deze is top!

Godfather Bodybuilding topic reeks
pi_9848104
Altijd leuk, de David Letterman Late Show Top-10:

Top Ten Things Iraq's Information Minister Has To Say About The War

10. "We're pulling down the statues of Saddam to have them cleaned"

9. "Don't believe that stuff you see on CNN...or NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox or MSNBC"

8. "If you ask me who the winner is, it depends on what your definition of 'is' is"

7. "Iraqi television is off the air because we didn't want you to have to sit through 'Becker'"

6. "Do you know of any job openings for a lying weasel?"

5. "Wolf Blitzer and I are engaged"

4. "Iraqis are in the streets celebrating Cher's 40 fabulous years in show business"

3. "Incoming!"

2. "Saddam's not dead -- he's just out with a case of the shingles"

1. "War? What war?"

abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')