abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_196753313
Boogie woogie piano is pure joy. There are some brilliant vids to see at his channel.

1:20: Upside down piano playing...
The Best Street Piano Performance EVER!

Fuckin depressing that playing together in real life is now against the law.
I'd rather not go to any gigs at all.
In the new 'reality' we will be living in,nothing will be real and everything will be true-David A.McGowan
Why do some people not credit the origin of the quotes they use under their posts?- Tingo
  maandag 21 december 2020 @ 11:43:36 #278
189978 controlaltdelete
Ik reageer niet op trollen
pi_196858297

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Als je in discussie gaat met een trol, wint hij. Als je een trol beledigt, wint hij. Als je tekeer gaat tegen een trol, wint hij. Het enige waar trollen niet tegen kunnen, is te worden genegeerd.
pi_196861145
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 21 december 2020 11:43 schreef controlaltdelete het volgende:

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Een van de betere Stones nummers in de laatste jaren.
In the new 'reality' we will be living in,nothing will be real and everything will be true-David A.McGowan
Why do some people not credit the origin of the quotes they use under their posts?- Tingo
pi_196861198

Specials AKA- Ghost Town

Did I ever tell you the story of when I met a couple of The Specials at a house party in Coventry?
Really nice blokes.
  zaterdag 26 december 2020 @ 12:11:05 #281
189978 controlaltdelete
pi_196963774
As I walked out all the streets were empty
The government said everyone should stay home
And they spread fear and loathing and no hope for the future
Not many did question this very strange move

Well, on the government website from the 21st March 2020
It said COVID-19 was no longer high risk
Then two days later they put us under lockdown
Then why are we not being told the truth?

By all the media outlets and thе government lackeys
Why is this not big nеws, why is it being ignored?
Why no checks and balances, why no second opinions?
Why are they working, and why are we not?

As I walked out all the streets were empty
The government said everyone should stay home
And they spread fear and loathing and no hope for the future
Not many did question this very strange move

But on the government website from the 21st March 2020
It said COVID-19 was no longer high risk
Then two days later Boris put us under lockdown
Why are we not being told the truth?

By all the media outlets and the government lackeys
Why is this not big news, why is it being ignored?
Why no checks and balances, why no second opinions?
Why are they working, and why are we not?

Als je in discussie gaat met een trol, wint hij. Als je een trol beledigt, wint hij. Als je tekeer gaat tegen een trol, wint hij. Het enige waar trollen niet tegen kunnen, is te worden genegeerd.
  dinsdag 29 december 2020 @ 00:43:50 #282
189978 controlaltdelete
pi_197044133
  vrijdag 1 januari 2021 @ 13:20:28 #283
189978 controlaltdelete
pi_197153243
pi_197324819
For all you lounge lizards and house cats out there:

Thoughts of leaving disappear
Every time I see your face
No matter how hard I try
To understand the reason why
We carry on this way
We're lost in a masquerade
pi_197394379
Lost in the Supermarket – The Clash

'I can no longer shop happily'
pi_197556114
Als het niet met een hamer te repareren is, is het een elektrisch probleem.
pi_198261732

SPOILER
  dinsdag 16 maart 2021 @ 23:24:09 #291
189978 controlaltdelete
pi_198541204

Yeah

Life during the Pandemic, would love a talkin' head version.

:{

2020 in a nutshell

[ Bericht 28% gewijzigd door controlaltdelete op 17-03-2021 00:01:56 ]
pi_198871271
Got this band via Off-Guardian:
Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band-Raise A Little Hell

Reverend Peytons Damn Big Band-This Little Light Of Mine
  zaterdag 10 april 2021 @ 14:51:06 #296
189978 controlaltdelete
pi_198946502
I am not sure exactly what the lyrics are about (I guess it is up for me to decide for myself but I think it is at least partially about COVID) but the music is great! :D

zondag 11 april 2021 @ 01:00:31 #297
293036 DeMolay
Asmodeus & Me
pi_198955396
TTT [img]http://symboldictionary.net/library/graphics/symbols/tripletau.jpg[/img]
Δημοσθένης
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18FgnFVm5k0&fmt=37&hd=1&autoplay=1
  dinsdag 13 april 2021 @ 20:20:24 #299
189978 controlaltdelete
pi_198992329
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')