abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_178782453
Op basis van de blauwe clip was dat, dus da's echt niet zo slecht ;)

In de spoiler nog even de uitslagen van de 2 vorige shows

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
~The present is all there is~
  Eurovisie Songfestival Queen vrijdag 27 april 2018 @ 22:27:59 #27
163650 Greys
pi_178782579
Even veel punten als België. :P
IT'S GREYSIE IT'S PARTY
  Eurovisie Songfestival Queen vrijdag 27 april 2018 @ 22:28:40 #28
163650 Greys
pi_178782586
Ierland meer punten vind ik dan wel weer wonderlijk :@
IT'S GREYSIE IT'S PARTY
pi_178880990
quote:
Ugh, I'm so annoyed with The Netherlands. Why didn't he keep things simple?
What the fuck NL. WHAT. HOW difficult would it have been to just have them play the instruments? This seemed like such an easy mistake to avoid. I am at a loss really
Yup, Waylon's staging looks a bit floppy.
fuck me Waylon, you had one job
now we know why Ilse doesn't like Waylon. guess she had all the taste in that relationship
Waylon will qualify anyway, the song on its own is very strong (escforum)
quote:
Vocally this is totally solid and there is a guy beating the drum at the back which adds some depth to the whole thing but why oh why the addition of irrelevant and distracting dancing? (oneurope)
quote:
Waylon is wearing a leopard print suit. Although I don't mind the suit, I don't feel it's right for the performance as I feel it takes you away from the song. 1 of the performers starts dancing in front of Waylon, followed by another 1. I find this quite distracting& I think it spoils the performance. Behind Waylon are a series of hexagons with light coming out. There are also golden hexagon lights flashing out of the platform with a blue background. The singers jump off the platforms. All performers apart from Waylon are now dancing. Again, I find this quite distracting& don't feel like it compliments the song at all. Overall although I don't love the song, I do think that this will qualify (escbubble)
quote:
Richard – What can I say about Waylon’s performance? Vocally there was nothing wrong and it was like Waylon was giving us a Country & Western Rock concert. That is where the positives tend to end. Two of the guitarists break out into some sort of wacky, weird and frenetic dance – quite frankly this is just odd. The other guitarist and drummer carry on playing their instruments. Work really is required for this to progress any further.

John – A decent contemporary pop song, and I have to say that it needs work. Waylon is on stage with four musicians – three guitarists and a drummer. It starts off fine, although the jacket is a high-risk strategy. Then the musicians do some sort of modern dancing that really doesn’t fit with the song. The dancing is way too modern. It needs paring back and concentrating on Waylon, so he can deliver the song. The vocal is sound enough, so they should just stick with the sort of thing in the official video. Nothing more. (eurovisionireland)
quote:
It's a flashing beginning as Waylon and his band members - three guitarists and a drummer who at times also double as a dancer with some very particular choreography that reminds me most of all of the Italian gorilla from last year. The guitars are being played while moving up and down in sync.Later the backings all leave their instruments and dance / do acrobatics - quite a lot happening on stage which is what I had not expected, it distracts from the song and Waylon's very good vocals, which are really the best part of this performance.

The Netherlands are up next, with Waylon taking to the stage. He seems to be joined by a hybrid of Pirates of the Caribbean and YMCA (especially the hyperactive guitarist to his right). In terms of the staging, it's pretty much the same as the first video for the first minute until the guitarists become dancers. Vocally sound but an odd concept to say the least.(esckaz)
quote:
Waylon sounds fine (but that was never going to be an issue). One of the dancers-pretending-to-be-guitarists is particularly eager with his breakdancing while still wearing a guitar. Not exactly buying me over, but Waylon is as great eyeing the cameras as he was four years ago.

He and his band are standing on platforms, with constantly blinking yellow lights. Two dancers are with them on the side, they're going crazy, with almost robotic movements.However, robots don't have six-packs like that... (escnation)
quote:
Over to Netherlands now and what appears to be a blend of US Country-Rock meets 1970s Live & Let Die Bronx as pimp-suited Waylon is joined on stage by four industrial black dancers. The dancing is aggressive and certainly not vote-motivating. Stage director Hans Pannecoucke has once again proven that he’s a one trick pony. Waylon in serious danger here as he’s getting nothing from the televote. (esctips)
Mr_Zannettos twitterde op dinsdag 01-05-2018 om 17:22:45 #Netherlands with one of the worst staging concepts I have ever seen. I literally don't wanna watch that ever again, not even once. #Eurovision reageer retweet
~The present is all there is~
  woensdag 2 mei 2018 @ 00:15:12 #32
467241 lashatumbai
Russia goodbye.
pi_178881039
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 2 mei 2018 00:11 schreef grazz het volgende:

[..]

[..]

[..]

[..]

[..]

[..]

[..]

Mr_Zannettos twitterde op dinsdag 01-05-2018 om 17:22:45 #Netherlands with one of the worst staging concepts I have ever seen. I literally don't wanna watch that ever again, not even once. #Eurovision reageer retweet
Hoe kunnen we Pannecoucke (en Cornald die een 9/10 gaf voor de stagingplannen) nou nog ooit serieus nemen? ;(
  Eurovisie Songfestival Queen woensdag 2 mei 2018 @ 00:15:50 #33
163650 Greys
pi_178881047
Echt IEDEREEN zegt hetzelfde. En toch zijn 'we' judgemental vindt ie. -O-
IT'S GREYSIE IT'S PARTY
pi_178881110
Ik ga maar naar bed en dromen over Caro in 2019 O+
Op maandag voel ik me als Robinson Crusoë: Op zoek naar Vrijdag!
Het leven is als Lucille Werner: het kan raar lopen!
  Eurovisie Songfestival Queen woensdag 2 mei 2018 @ 00:27:42 #35
163650 Greys
pi_178881175
Het verschil tussen de reacties in de openingspost en nu.. ;(
IT'S GREYSIE IT'S PARTY
pi_178881235
De Wiwi's met hun review op de eerste repetitie heb ik wel ergens voorbij zien komen, maar volgens mij staan ze hier nog niet tussen de buitenlandse reacties, dus bij deze :P

pi_178881753
AlesiaMichelle twitterde op dinsdag 01-05-2018 om 21:22:30 I love when White people say they can't "see" racism. It's so cute and dumb. https://t.co/iMqFOcj8aE reageer retweet
AlesiaMichelle twitterde op dinsdag 01-05-2018 om 21:31:26 So I wasn’t going to do individual reaction videos to the #Eurovision rehearsals today but given the fact that I left the press center “early,” as a result of one of them... you will receive 2 individual reaction videos. reageer retweet
"Niet-wielrenners. De leegheid van die levens schokt me." - T. Krabbé
  Eurovisie Songfestival Queen woensdag 2 mei 2018 @ 01:30:20 #38
163650 Greys
pi_178881761
Ja dat wordt nog echt een ding ben ik bang.
IT'S GREYSIE IT'S PARTY
  Moderator woensdag 2 mei 2018 @ 08:09:44 #39
213134 crew  Momo
WLR en ESF hooligan
pi_178883669
Maar wel redelijk iets Amerikaans/Brits om overal racisme in te zien. Alhoewel NL de laatste tijd dat ook goed kan...
pi_178883849
Het toont aan hoe fucked up die rassendiscussie is overzees, en hoe dom het is om hier niet even bij na te denken.
pi_178883877
Een positieve reactie van Oikotimes!!!
Ze hebben alleen problemen met de dansers, de rest was top!
  woensdag 2 mei 2018 @ 20:39:41 #43
248295 TDHS
2 hoog achter
pi_178899290
Over de repetitie clips op escnation.com

quote:
Posted by John in Cambridge on 2 May, 08:11:59
Had (non fan) people round and we watched sime clips ... sober I might add

The two they liked most were NL and Israel, universally they said the Dutch song looked strongest. They ridiculed Norway, Finland and Australia, but there was much joy at Moldova.

I live in Cambridge though, and people here are strange.
pi_178961521
pi_178961563

Vanaf 52:30 Nederland. Bij de tweede run zijn ze ronduit positief en is er ook meer applaus vanuit de zaal.

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door marcodej op 05-05-2018 23:02:56 ]
pi_178962115
Wel mooi wat linker bijhoofd zegt: I don't know why people are complaining about this, it seems like it caused a massive uproar for no reason.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')