abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_176407019
Hoi GB,

When placing an order for a product (for example a Xiaomi spartphone) is there a specific shipping method that I should choose in order for the product not to be retained in the Customs/Douane when it arrives to NL? Or is there a method that the product is sent to one of your warehouses/resellers in EU and then shipped to the final address in NL ?

Thanks in advance.
Cheers, L.
pi_176434353
Not staff but this rule applies in general: the faster the shipping (like dhl) the more change you have to pay tax/import duty.
pi_176452918
ah ok, thats a good point.

And what about the "trick" of ordering an item for Netherlands but choosing Registered Airmail through Belgium ?
I read in some forums etc that some people were using this shipping method to avoid the items to get stuck in the Douane.. does this work ?
  CHI shopkeeper zaterdag 13 januari 2018 @ 06:50:03 #4
447948 Gearbest
https://cutt.us/kLPnA
pi_176469997
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 12 januari 2018 14:33 schreef GearLuis het volgende:
ah ok, thats a good point.

And what about the "trick" of ordering an item for Netherlands but choosing Registered Airmail through Belgium ?
I read in some forums etc that some people were using this shipping method to avoid the items to get stuck in the Douane.. does this work ?
Hello,
For these questions I made a topic about it where people can ask questions/problems?
The shipping methods are also explained over there :)
However this is in Dutch so maybe hard to know if you do not know the language.
The best shipping method is Priority Line (orders value over ¤22). The chance to have taxes are very very low and the shipping time is about 3-4 weeks. The parcel goes from the warehouse to the UK and this takes about 3 weeks. From there it goes to the Netherlands within 2-3 days.
Hope this helps a little bit.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')