abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
  dinsdag 18 april 2017 @ 23:40:10 #101
465142 PluggieOD
LAAG = RELATIEF
pi_170322029
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 18 april 2017 23:31 schreef matthijst het volgende:
Jammer. Had leuker geweest als die agent hem live op Facebook had afgemaakt.
Dat dus...
  woensdag 19 april 2017 @ 02:12:40 #102
430543 Domnivoor
Ceterum censeo...
pi_170323328
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 18 april 2017 21:25 schreef Hathor het volgende:

[..]

Yup, al verwacht ik nog wel een verklaring van die ex van hem die dit blijkbaar allemaal teweeg heeft gebracht.
"On Tuesday, two of Godwin's daughters, Debbie Godwin and Tonya Godwin-Baines, met with Joy Lane, the woman who identified herself as Stephens' former girlfriend, CNN affiliate WJW reported.
The women, who didn't know each other, hugged, prayed and cried.
"The hashtags Joy Lane, Joy Lane massacre -- I don't even know who Joy Lane is anymore, or how to pick up all the pieces of my world at this moment," Lane said, the station reported. "I've got a lot of negative comments. Some even said he should have killed me."
WJW said Lane told Godwin's daughters: "I feel bad. The last thing he would have said is my name and he didn't know me or why he was saying [it]."
She and Stephens had dated for a while, Lane said. They last talked on Saturday night. Stephens told Lane he had quit his job and was moving out of state, she said.
Lane told WJW she tried to reach Stephens after the video surfaced on Facebook but he didn't answer his phone.
Earlier in the week, Lane told multiple news agencies she was "overwhelmed" by the tragedy.
"Steve really is a nice guy. ... He is generous with everyone he knows. He was kind and loving to me and my children," she told CBS News.
Cleveland police said earlier this week that they had spoken to Lane, and she was safe and cooperating with the investigation. Lane's neighbors told CNN that Stephens often stayed at her Twinsburg home with her three young girls. One resident said Stephens was there recently, fixing the home's garage."

bron: http://edition.cnn.com/20(...)ing-video/index.html
abonnement bol.com Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')