abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  donderdag 15 september 2016 @ 21:21:14 #76
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_165349944
quote:
Hand of God Cancelled at Amazon

Barring some deus ex machina action, Hand of God is done at Amazon.

The Ron Perlman-Dana Delany drama will end after its upcoming second season, per The Hollywood Reporter.

“We’re wrapping up the storyline in Season 2, which debuts next year, and are excited to bring it to customers,” an Amazon rep tells TVLine.

The streaming video service will release Season 2 sometime in 2017. Hand of God was renewed for a sophomore run in December.

Bron
Whether or not you can become great at something, you can always become better.
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_165351460
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 14 september 2016 19:46 schreef BrainOverfloW het volgende:

[..]

Jammer, vind het toch wel een erg goede serie. In ieder geval nog een derde seizoen.
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
pi_165356274
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 15 september 2016 21:53 schreef Monolith het volgende:

[..]

Jammer, vind het toch wel een erg goede serie. In ieder geval nog een derde seizoen.
Ja, maar wat ze nog na seizoen 2 moeten maken is dan ook weer de vraag. Vond het zeker een goeie serie en dus maar twee seizoenen maakt het laatste seizoen hopelijk weer sterk
O+ BlaBlub O+
pi_165638041
*O* *O*

quote:
You're the Worst' Renewed for Fourth Season on FXX
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
pi_165638076
quote:
Roadies - Officially Cancelled
quote:
Atlanta & Better Things - Renewed for Second Seasons by FX
quote:
Dice - Renewed for a 2nd Season by Showtime
You're are forgetting I was a professional twice over, an analyst and a therapist. The worlds first analrapist
  woensdag 28 september 2016 @ 23:29:07 #81
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_165638089
quote:
This Is Us Scores Full-Season Pickup

That was fast: After just one airing, This Is Us has snagged a full(ish)-season pickup of 18 episodes, NBC announced Tuesday.

Enthused executive producer Dan Fogelman in a statement: “This order for a complete first season of 18 episodes is exactly what we’d wanted and hoped for. We’d carefully mapped out an 18-chapter story for the first year of the show, and this allows us to follow through with our exact initial intent. And to get the order so early on is a tremendous show of confidence and a boost for our entire cast and crew.”

The twisty family drama debuted last Tuesday to 10.1 million total viewers and a 2.8 demo rating, delivering the Big 4’s highest-rated drama debut since last fall’s Supergirl. It also marked NBC’s highest-rated scripted program in the time slot in more than six years, since an April 2010 episode of Parenthood.

Bron
And one day you'll wake up and find out how good you actually became, having transcended whatever limits you might have thought you couldn't pass.
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_165638100
quote:
The Strain - Renewed for a 4th and Final Season

The cable network announced Tuesday that it has renewed the vampire drama for a fourth and final season set to air in summer 2017. An episode count has not yet been determined.
  Moderator woensdag 28 september 2016 @ 23:35:39 #83
257132 crew  Awsom
pi_165638249
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 28 september 2016 23:29 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

jEUUUUUUUUUJ!!!!! :D
pi_165638441
quote:
'High Maintenance' Renewed By HBO For Season 2
pi_165693141
quote:
Aquarius - Cancelled by NBC
pi_165758770
quote:
American Horror Story - Renewed for a 7th Season
pi_165759254
quote:
99s.gif Op woensdag 28 september 2016 23:35 schreef Awsom het volgende:

[..]

jEUUUUUUUUUJ!!!!! :D
Wel een guilty pleasure inderdaad. :P
Volkorenbrood: "Geen quotes meer in jullie sigs gaarne."
pi_165896311
quote:
'Halt and Catch Fire' Gets Fourth and Final Season at AMC
pi_165896331
quote:
Stitchers - Renewed for a 3rd Season
pi_165896341
quote:
Ash vs Evil Dead - Renewed for a 3rd Season
pi_165898922
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 11 oktober 2016 16:59 schreef criminal_mind het volgende:

[..]

O+ O+
Ik zeg maar zoo, dat is korter dan dierentuin
pi_165905678
quote:
Murder in the First - Cancelled by TNT
pi_166005763
quote:
The Walking Dead - Renewed for a 8th Season
  Moderator maandag 17 oktober 2016 @ 06:56:04 #94
382129 crew  Donna
pi_166005964
*O*
  maandag 17 oktober 2016 @ 16:43:35 #95
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_166015297
quote:
Amazon's Bosch Renewed for Season 4, Well Ahead of Season 3 Premiere

Amazon has renewed Bosch for Season 4, well ahead of the crime drama’s Season 3 premiere.

“We are excited to announce the fourth season renewal of Amazon Prime Video’s longest running original drama series,” Amazon Studios VP Roy Price said in a statement. “Prime members have loved following Detective Harry Bosch as he navigates difficult situations in his professional and personal lives, and we’re excited to let them know that even more is coming.”

Bosch, which stars Titus Welliver as novelist Michael Connelly’s L.A.-based crimesolver and released Seasons 1 and 2 in the months of February and March, respectively, is currently in production on Season 3, to premiere in 2017.

“Our team has worked very hard to create the most realistic detective show possible and I think that is resonating with viewers,” Connelly said. “Titus and the rest of the cast and crew are dedicated to this. We are raising the storytelling bar with Season 3 and we’ll do it again in 4.”

Bron
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_166016865
quote:
Van Helsing - Renewed for a 2nd Season
pi_166016874
quote:
Scream - Renewed for a 3rd Season
pi_166016894
quote:
'Difficult People' Renewed for Season 3 at Hulu
  maandag 17 oktober 2016 @ 18:55:43 #99
118011 BrainOverfloW
Fok! around the Clock!
pi_166018132
quote:
Bull, MacGyver, Kevin Can Wait Snag Full-Season Pickups at CBS

CBS is going to the distance with three of its rookie series, ordering full seasons of Bull, Kevin Can Wait and MacGyver. The “back nine” pickups mean all three series’ will produce 22 episodes in their inaugural runs.

Bull — starring Michael Weatherly as a pre-Oprah’d Dr. Phil — has thus far proven to be a worthy
Tuesday companion to Weatherly’s alma mater NCIS. In its first three outings, the show — which is fall’s most-watched new series — is averaging 14.6 million live viewers and a 2.1 demo rating, improving 2on NCIS: New Orleans’ Season 2 average in the time slot (13 mil/1.8).

The Kevin James-fronted Kevin Can Wait, with 10.4 mil and a 2.5, is fall’s No. 1 comedy in both measures, while MacGyver (9.3 mil/1.4) has improved on The Amazing Race’s Fall 2015 average (5.9 mil/1.1) in the Friday lead-off spot.

“We’re thrilled viewers have embraced these three shows creatively,” said CBS’ entertainment president Glenn Geller in a statement. “Each one has made an immediate and positive impact on our schedule, while significantly contributing to growing their respective nights.”

Bron
Neil Degrasse Tyson
pi_166029735
quote:
BrainDead & American Gothic - Cancelled by CBS
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')