abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  CHI shopkeeper zondag 6 september 2015 @ 10:07:24 #1
447947 Banggood
Best Bang For Your Buck!
pi_155860354
WELKOM OP DE NEDERLANDSTALIGE WEBCARE-PAGINA VAN BANGGOOD

Banggood bestaat sinds 2004 en vanaf dat moment zijn we één van de snelstgroeiende Chinese e-Commerce websites. Ons huidige assortiment telt meer dan 70.000 producten, we hebben meer dan duizend werknemers in dienst (zowel Chinees als niet-Chinees) en hebben kantoren in vier grote Chinese steden, waaronder Hong Kong.
Bij Banggood stellen we onszelf ten doel onze klanten te voorzien van de scherpste aanbiedingen, of zoals we hier zeggen: jou voorzien van “the best bang for your buck”. Daarnaast vinden we het net zo belangrijk onze klanten de beste service en ondersteuning te bieden.

Richtlijnen voor vragen over bestellingen:
Creeër hiervoor een nieuwe reactie en let daarbij op het volgende:
- Omschrijf je vraag zo duidelijk mogelijk
- Vermeld altijd je order number

In geval van beschadigingen of fouten:
We vragen je doorgaans foto’s of een video van beschadigingen of fouten te maken, omdat het grootste deel van ons team beperkt tot geen Engels spreekt. Zodoende maakt een foto of video het voor onze werknemers eenvoudiger snel een goed beeld te krijgen van de situatie.

Voor leveringstijden:
Als een bestelling langer op zich laat wachten dan de verwachtte leveringstijd, dan kun je altijd contact met ons opnemen. Let wel: het kan gebeuren dat door invloed van derden bestellingen later aankomen op de plaats van bestemming dan door ons vooraf is ingeschat.
Voor de snelste reactie raden we je aan in het Engels contact op te nemen met onze klantenservice via onze livechat-functie op Banggood.com. Deze is beschikbaar van maandag tot en met vrijdag tussen 03:00 en 11.30 uur (GMT+8).

Voor het annuleren van bestellingen:
Indien je je bestelling wilt annuleren, kun je dit het beste zo snel mogelijk aan ons doorgeven via email(Cservice@banggood.com) of via de livechat-functie op onze website. Als we je bestelling al hebben verzonden duurt het namelijk langer, omdat je je product(en) dan eerst moet terugsturen.

We hopen je zo goed mogelijk van dienst te kunnen zijn en doen er alles aan om je naar alle tevredenheid te helpen!

[ Bericht 61% gewijzigd door Banggood op 25-09-2015 04:50:42 ]
pi_155919578
Is it possible to already add your paypal account to your BG account? I can't find it
pi_155922583
In this forum we talking Dutch
pi_155922675
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 8 september 2015 14:10 schreef capuchon_jongen het volgende:
Not in CHI.
  Forum Admin dinsdag 8 september 2015 @ 14:22:03 #5
54263 crew  Pharkus
eeuwig vader, deeltijd autist
pi_155922778
quote:
Not here.
Een vel leeg papier kan altijd nog een mooie tekening worden.
pi_155923462
Order No. 8256923
I've ordered this the 29th of last month (together with Order No. 8256926, which shipped instantly) and the status is still "Ready To Process". Is something going wrong, is there an item included that is not deliverable anymore?
Als je te stom bent om inhoudelijk te reageren, kan je natuurlijk altijd nog de spelling/gramatica gaan lopen afzeiken om toch nog te kunnen doen alsof je meedoet.
pi_155940596
It appears the forum support has some startup issues; no answer after a day.

Luckily Banggood mail support is top notch and I've gotten a reply from them a few hours after asking;

quote:
.... ..... in your order is out of stock at the moment. And it may take some days for it to be back in stock.

Could you please change it to other same value items? Also, we can arrange a refund to you if you require. If you would like to wait until we have it,please also let us know.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Crystal Lei
So consider my question answered.
Als je te stom bent om inhoudelijk te reageren, kan je natuurlijk altijd nog de spelling/gramatica gaan lopen afzeiken om toch nog te kunnen doen alsof je meedoet.
pi_155943206
Maybe work a bit on the website stability. I was busy with the snap-up and got the Cheerson CX20 CX-20 Open-source Version Auto-Pathfinder Quadcopter RTF. Me happy :D :D

When paying with Paypal the website stopped loading/crashed and when I reloaded it was sold out again. Quite disappointed now

The website also has trouble remembering you are logged in when you browse through the website. Have to reload quite a bit.
pi_155943438
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 9 september 2015 11:06 schreef Den_Haag het volgende:
When paying with Paypal the website stopped loading/crashed and when I reloaded it was sold out again. Quite disappointed now
Many will have seen the initial message that they got it, according to the rules that does not mean they actually won (see rules).

As for the website crashing, it's expected due to the sheer hammering people where doing during that time frame.
pi_155943523
Great :')
pi_155943934
@banggood:

Not an order issue, a website issue;

On multiple PC's multiple providers and multiple browsers http://www.banggood.com/W(...)-and-Acc-c-2365.html

I can reach this adress from the link, however, it's no longer selectable from the menu to the left under electronics (missing).

I tried to tell this to your representative on chat; however their English didn't seem good enough to understand what I meant.

Could you have a look?
pi_155944074
For the upcoming snap-up the website forgets my login when I click rush to buy. But it does work for the snap-up after that?
Overload of traffic to the website?
pi_155953510
Think the website has a lot of problems with the snap-up.. Missed a few because there was no timer, and I couldn't click on 'Rush to buy' when it was orange..

Anyone else with that problem? I have sent a mail as well.
pi_155958457
Hi Banggood.

Maybe you can help me with this issue:

I might have recieved a not genuine powerbank today.

http://postimg.org/image/vr0fpzhf1
The one on top is the (maybe) not genuine version

First of all I noticed a slight color difference.The white on top is a different white, also the text is vague as you can see in the picture.
If I compare the led lights I would say the ones of the [maybe] not genuine version are yellowish where the lights on the older powerbank are white.

Then the cables. The prints on the cable are different[one is missing an usb logo]

I also did some checks
-securitycode was viewed once, which seems good.
-pass through charging does not work on the [maybe] not genuine one.
-a 'mi' logo is not clearly visible in the usb port of the [maybe] not genuine version where the logo is visible in the older version.
-the text on the packages is simular but more vague on the [maybe] not genuine version.

I hope it is possible for you to check your batch and if it is indeed fake help me out with a genuine powerbank.

Thanks.

[Please PM me for ordernumber and other details]
pi_155961125
Like you noticed there were some problems with the servers of Banggood with all the snapup deals. That's why they didn't have the time to reply to your questions. I've spoken to Banggood and they will reply you all tomorrow when the systems are working again :)
Chinaphones / andere artikelen: www.fok.nl/tag/chinaopfok
Top 5 China producten
pi_155967286
Its not just on the snap-up. Their tech-guys are also investigating the account problems some people had (lost orders during check-out, auto-logoff). Seems their servers really got hammered yesterday.
  CHI shopkeeper donderdag 10 september 2015 @ 11:39:09 #17
447947 Banggood
Best Bang For Your Buck!
pi_155969514
quote:
Hello and thanks for asking. We will be soon be communicating in Dutch.
  CHI shopkeeper donderdag 10 september 2015 @ 11:43:57 #18
447947 Banggood
Best Bang For Your Buck!
pi_155969601
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 9 september 2015 18:32 schreef Doev het volgende:
Think the website has a lot of problems with the snap-up.. Missed a few because there was no timer, and I couldn't click on 'Rush to buy' when it was orange..

Anyone else with that problem? I have sent a mail as well.
Hello. You feedback is certainly appreciated. Yes, we experienced serious technical difficulties, mostly due heavy traffic and buggy timmers. We had our technical team and support staff working on that all day yesterday. Hopefully you can accept our apologies.
  CHI shopkeeper donderdag 10 september 2015 @ 11:54:35 #19
447947 Banggood
Best Bang For Your Buck!
pi_155969848
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 9 september 2015 11:52 schreef Den_Haag het volgende:
For the upcoming snap-up the website forgets my login when I click rush to buy. But it does work for the snap-up after that?
Overload of traffic to the website?
Hello. Your feedback is appreciated, the same as I was telling Doev; we experienced serious technical difficulties, mostly due heavy traffic and buggy timmers. We had our technical team and support staff working on that all day yesterday. Hopefully you can accept our apologies.
  CHI shopkeeper donderdag 10 september 2015 @ 11:57:18 #20
447947 Banggood
Best Bang For Your Buck!
pi_155969908
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 9 september 2015 11:45 schreef Darkangle het volgende:
@banggood:

Not an order issue, a website issue;

On multiple PC's multiple providers and multiple browsers http://www.banggood.com/W(...)-and-Acc-c-2365.html

I can reach this adress from the link, however, it's no longer selectable from the menu to the left under electronics (missing).

I tried to tell this to your representative on chat; however their English didn't seem good enough to understand what I meant.

Could you have a look?
Hello. I appreciate your feedback. Ok, it seems they might have restructured the menu. I will get in touch with the person responsible and check out what's going on.
  CHI shopkeeper donderdag 10 september 2015 @ 12:00:00 #21
447947 Banggood
Best Bang For Your Buck!
pi_155969982
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 8 september 2015 11:52 schreef Den_Haag het volgende:
Is it possible to already add your paypal account to your BG account? I can't find it
Hello and thanks for asking. I will try finding the link from our help section that describes the procedure and post it here.
  CHI shopkeeper donderdag 10 september 2015 @ 12:01:51 #22
447947 Banggood
Best Bang For Your Buck!
pi_155970035
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 10 september 2015 09:46 schreef Den_Haag het volgende:
Its not just on the snap-up. Their tech-guys are also investigating the account problems some people had (lost orders during check-out, auto-logoff). Seems their servers really got hammered yesterday.
Hello, you comments are appreciated. Indeed, there were several problems ongoing and we received countless complaints yesterday, it was a difficult day for us.
  CHI shopkeeper donderdag 10 september 2015 @ 12:05:40 #23
447947 Banggood
Best Bang For Your Buck!
pi_155970145
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 9 september 2015 21:18 schreef eddepetfokt het volgende:
Hi Banggood.

Maybe you can help me with this issue:

I might have recieved a not genuine powerbank today.

http://postimg.org/image/vr0fpzhf1
The one on top is the (maybe) not genuine version

First of all I noticed a slight color difference.The white on top is a different white, also the text is vague as you can see in the picture.
If I compare the led lights I would say the ones of the [maybe] not genuine version are yellowish where the lights on the older powerbank are white.

Then the cables. The prints on the cable are different[one is missing an usb logo]

I also did some checks
-securitycode was viewed once, which seems good.
-pass through charging does not work on the [maybe] not genuine one.
-a 'mi' logo is not clearly visible in the usb port of the [maybe] not genuine version where the logo is visible in the older version.
-the text on the packages is simular but more vague on the [maybe] not genuine version.

I hope it is possible for you to check your batch and if it is indeed fake help me out with a genuine powerbank.

Thanks.

[Please PM me for ordernumber and other details]
Hello and thanks for getting in touch. Could you provide me a link or the SKU of the product and another thing, I can't access the photo you shared, I keep getting a gateway 504 timeout. Maybe you can share the photo on a different host?
pi_155970248

The upper is the new one which might be fake.

Sku236908

I sent you a PM with the order number as well.
pi_155972021
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 10 september 2015 12:00 schreef Banggood het volgende:

[..]

Hello and thanks for asking. I will try finding the link from our help section that describes the procedure and post it here.
Perfect. Looking forward to the answer :)
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')