abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  donderdag 22 januari 2015 @ 08:49:33 #251
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_148934524
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 21 januari 2015 19:33 schreef janrad het volgende:
Thrustmaster 300 binnen en even snel uitgetest. Stuurtje ziet er op zich goed uit met metalen schakel peddels en metalen pedalen. De knopjes op het stuur zijn hetzelfde als op de controller van de ps4 wat de bediening makkelijk maakt. Het stuur voelt solide aan en geeft niet het plastic gevoel van een goedkoop stuurtje.

Het stuur werkt goed samen met Driveclub en man man wat een sensatie om met een Mclaren P1 van achter het stuur met cockpit look over een circuit te daveren. Heerlijk om het gevecht aan te gaan met al die PK's terwijl je achter het stuur zit. >:)

Wat wel tegenvalt tot nu toe is de force feedback. Waar ik met het Logitech stuur iedere hobbel in het asfalt voelde is dat met de Thrustmaster niet zo. Ook de weerstand in het rempedaal mis ik maar het kan ook aan de instellingen liggen.

Gas en rem zijn echter wel erg goed te doceren. Of ik records ga verpletteren zoals ik had verwacht weet ik niet maar je krijgt wel veel meer lol in een game als Driveclub.

De eerste met Trustmaster gemaakte uitdaging heb ik al rondgestuurt. Eerlijke mening over de Thrustmaster T300 ? Als je het geld kan missen is het zeker een aanrader.
Top voor de korte eerste impressie. Dank :D.

En uiteraard veel plezier ermee *O*
They always leave the best 'till last -- Have understanding, no questions asked -- You find yourself in what you see -- You found yourself in me....
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
pi_148934565

quote:
ROCKVILLE, Md., Jan. 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Bethesda Softworks®, a ZeniMax® Media company, today announced that its long awaited, award-winning multiplayer roleplaying game, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, will release worldwide on June 9, 2015 for the PlayStation®4 system and Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft. For the first time in history, players will explore the legendary world of Tamriel with their friends on console. In the latest and biggest Elder Scrolls game ever made, players will be able to adventure alone, quest with friends, or join an army of hundreds in epic player vs. player battles as they explore and discover the secrets of a persistent Tamriel.

We are also pleased to announce that The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited players will no longer be required to pay a monthly game subscription for extended play. Players will make a one-time purchase of the game and can then enjoy hundreds of hours of content without the requirement of a monthly game subscription fee when The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited becomes available on console in June and beginning March 17 for PC/Mac players.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited includes all the great gameplay from the original PC/Mac game, plus all the updates and content additions, including the exciting new Justice and Champion systems. All existing PC/Mac game accounts, open or closed, will be updated to the Tamriel Unlimited edition in March and former players will be invited back to the game at that time to experience all that is new in the world. New players will make a one-time purchase of the game and play, without restrictions, for as long as they like – without game subscription fees. Tamriel Unlimited will be supported with special, optional downloadable content available for purchase and an in-game Crown Store for convenience and customization items. Regular updates and new gameplay will be offered to all players to enjoy free of additional charges.

In addition, Bethesda will offer ESO Plus™ to players who wish to pay a single monthly charge for a premium membership service, providing exclusive in-game bonuses, a monthly allotment of crowns to use in the store and access to all DLC game packs while a member. PC/Mac players with active subscriptions on March 17 will be automatically enrolled into ESO Plus and begin enjoying its membership privileges.

"Our fans are our biggest inspiration, and we've listened to their feedback on the entertainment experience they want," said Matt Firor, Game Director of The Elder Scrolls Online. "We know that Elder Scrolls fans want choice when it comes to how they play and how they pay, and that is what they will get. We have made numerous changes to the game over the past year, and are confident this is a game that Elder Scrolls fans will love to play. Players can explore Tamriel with friends, battle creatures, craft, fish, steal, or siege. The choice is theirs. The game offers hundreds of hours of gameplay with unlimited adventures with one single game purchase. We can't wait for everyone, whether they've played before or will be experiencing it for the first time, to begin adventuring in The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited."

For more information on the different ways players will be able to experience The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, please watch our livestream on twitch.tv/zenimaxonlinestudios today at 12pm ET or visit: elderscrollsonline.com/faq.

The Elder Scrolls Online, named Best Role Playing Game at E3 2013 by the Game Critics, was released for PC/Mac on April 4, 2014. The previous chapter in this franchise was The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim® which was released in November 2011 and enjoyed worldwide critical and commercial success. As the sequel to the 2002 Role-Playing Game of the Year, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind®, and the 2006 Game of the Year, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion®, Skyrim earned hundreds of 'Game of the Year' awards and sold over 20 million copies.

The Elder Scrolls Online has been rated M for Mature by the ESRB. For more information on The Elder Scrolls Online visit http://elderscrollsonline.com.
Let's drop some acid and go to a titty bar.
pi_148934622
quote:
ben benieuwd :) hoop echt dat het vet wordt
'If you really think that the environment is less important than the economy try holding your breath while you count your money'
pi_148934871
TES Online... echt zoveel slechte dingen over gehoord, daar ga ik geen tijd in steken. Ook niet zonder monthly subscription.

American ninja, Ninja Gaiden, Real Motherfucking ninja shit.
  donderdag 22 januari 2015 @ 09:23:36 #255
102036 janrad
Gek op mijn Mac
pi_148934987
TES is zo'n game die je alleen moet spelen en niet online.
PSN :crashtestnl85 Voeg mij toe op PSN als je durft.
pi_148935016
Ik zou geen moeite hebben met een toffe MMO in een fatsoenlijke TES setting. Helaas is dat hier niet het geval.
  donderdag 22 januari 2015 @ 09:25:36 #257
6253 HeatWave
Apex Predator
pi_148935019
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 22 januari 2015 09:23 schreef janrad het volgende:
Ik ben ooit eens begonnen aan de intro na een invite, het had wel een redelijke feel moet ik zeggen, maar ik doe eigenlijk niet aan online gaming, ben er dus ook niet meer mee verder gegaan.
A gentle wave of heat flows over the FOK! forum
Get woke, go broke!
pi_148935058
quote:
dat bepaal ik zelf wel
pi_148935236
Heeft er nog iemand doorslaggevende argumenten voor aanschaf ReMake Remastered? Ik heb Re1 al eigenlijk te vaak gespeeld, en ben ook niet zo happy met de vele remakes/remasters de laatste tijd. Maar om de een of andere (nostalische?) reden jeukt het toch...
pi_148935260
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 22 januari 2015 09:38 schreef NutKees het volgende:
Heeft er nog iemand doorslaggevende argumenten voor aanschaf ReMake Remastered? Ik heb Re1 al eigenlijk te vaak gespeeld, en ben ook niet zo happy met de vele remakes/remasters de laatste tijd. Maar om de een of andere (nostalische?) reden jeukt het toch...
De laadschermen met deuren zitten er nog steeds in.
pi_148935394
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 22 januari 2015 09:40 schreef PBateman1978 het volgende:

[..]

De laadschermen met deuren zitten er nog steeds in.
Ik zou niet zonder willen.
  Moderator donderdag 22 januari 2015 @ 09:51:22 #262
1424 crew  Jimbo
Gråtrunka
pi_148935457
quote:
ok
Op donderdag 20 augustus 2020 17:36 schreef Notorious_Roy het volgende:
Naast alle onzin die je uitkraamt heb je af en toe ook gewoon heel verstandige posts.
Op dinsdag 10 augustus 2021 16:32 schreef yvonne het volgende:
@:Jimbo voor mod, yeah *O*
pi_148935476
http://www.eurogamer.net/(...)ly-do-in-no-mans-sky

quote:
So when, the following day, I'm granted a private audience with both the game and its creator in his endearingly cluttered suite at the Venetian Hotel, I can't resist starting by asking him: what do you actually do in No Man's Sky?

"There's the answer I want to give, and then there's the one I can't really say," Sean replies with an impish smile before, tellingly, embarking on a meandering answer that lasts the best part of five minutes.

"So, the one I want to give is to say it's open ended, and players should be able to play a game lots of different ways. I have begun to find games quite predictable. Especially when I look at the stuff at E3, or something like that. I will be sort of... maybe not excited, but I know I will play those games and I will enjoy them.

''And this makes me sound very jaded but I'm not. I do absolutely love games. But... it's very predictable. I know when I see a screenshot exactly what the game is going to play like, probably how long it's going to be, and how it's going to finish.

"So, we wanted to be a bit more open ended than that. And that isn't a new thing. If you look at PC and a lot of the games that are on Early Access right now, they are more and more that type of open ended thing. And it's not niche; it's like Minecraft and DayZ and Rust. And none of them really work - or sound like they work - on paper. They don't have a classic motivation, or whatever. And I like that. I want to avoid having the game say, 'One of three space stations destroyed!', or having a trophy pop up [when you destroy all three].

"That's the answer that I want to give... But then there's the answer I have to give, just because you have to talk about the game and write about it and convey it. So there is a core game mode there. There's the player's journey which, if they play it linearly and go from the outer edge of the galaxy to the centre of the galaxy, that's their start and end of the game kind of thing.

"And as they go, they're upgrading their ship, they're upgrading their weapons, they're upgrading their suit. And they need to do that because they're very vulnerable, they will be attacked by AI, potentially - very rarely - other players, things like that, if they cross paths with them. There's space combat, there's combat on the ground, there's trading if you want to do that, mining resources and stuff, there's exploring if you want to do that.''

"There's all those things in a core loop. Most of them give you money - which we call Units - and you can use that money to upgrade your ship. And you need to do that to be able to travel further. As you get closer to the centre of the galaxy you will find it is more dangerous - just like in any game - and you will find that the best ships are only available towards the centre of the galaxy. Or are much more common at least. And the best weapons, best suit upgrades, and resources that are worth far more. And freighters that you can attack are worth far more closer to the centre because they're trading those resources.

"That's the answer that you need to put [No Man's Sky] in a box. And the next thing will be, 'and it's a first person survival action game' or something like that. And then we can all go home. That's the thing that I know you need to be able to convey to somebody, that there are classic game loop elements. And genuinely we're trying to convey that with everything we've released so far.
pi_148935557
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 22 januari 2015 09:38 schreef NutKees het volgende:
Ik heb 'm gekocht... Het was al weer een paar jaar geleden sinds m'n laatste playthrough op de NGC en Wii.
Speelt heerlijk in ieder geval.
You Don't Stop Playing Because You Get Old. But You Could Get Old If You Stop Playing.
pi_148935647
quote:
mooi stuk _O_ hopelijk goty
'If you really think that the environment is less important than the economy try holding your breath while you count your money'
pi_148935681
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 22 januari 2015 10:02 schreef poker4lifee het volgende:

[..]

mooi stuk _O_ hopelijk goty goat
FTFY
pi_148935742
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 22 januari 2015 10:02 schreef poker4lifee het volgende:

[..]

mooi stuk _O_ hopelijk goty
Nope

pi_148937384
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 21 januari 2015 19:33 schreef janrad het volgende:
Thrustmaster 300 binnen en even snel uitgetest. Stuurtje ziet er op zich goed uit met metalen schakel peddels en metalen pedalen. De knopjes op het stuur zijn hetzelfde als op de controller van de ps4 wat de bediening makkelijk maakt. Het stuur voelt solide aan en geeft niet het plastic gevoel van een goedkoop stuurtje.

Het stuur werkt goed samen met Driveclub en man man wat een sensatie om met een Mclaren P1 van achter het stuur met cockpit look over een circuit te daveren. Heerlijk om het gevecht aan te gaan met al die PK's terwijl je achter het stuur zit. >:)

Wat wel tegenvalt tot nu toe is de force feedback. Waar ik met het Logitech stuur iedere hobbel in het asfalt voelde is dat met de Thrustmaster niet zo. Ook de weerstand in het rempedaal mis ik maar het kan ook aan de instellingen liggen.

Gas en rem zijn echter wel erg goed te doceren. Of ik records ga verpletteren zoals ik had verwacht weet ik niet maar je krijgt wel veel meer lol in een game als Driveclub.

De eerste met Trustmaster gemaakte uitdaging heb ik al rondgestuurt. Eerlijke mening over de Thrustmaster T300 ? Als je het geld kan missen is het zeker een aanrader.
Klinkt goed, bedankt voor het delen ^O^
pi_148937509
pi_148937959
Perhaps you've seen it, maybe in a dream.
A murky, forgotten land.
  donderdag 22 januari 2015 @ 15:22:14 #272
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_148945124
Hoe kon je ook alweer snel checken tot wanneer je PSN loopt online?
Zit nu op mijn SEN-account maar kan het niet vinden.
They always leave the best 'till last -- Have understanding, no questions asked -- You find yourself in what you see -- You found yourself in me....
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
  donderdag 22 januari 2015 @ 15:35:35 #273
230788 n8n
Pragmatisch
pi_148945580
quote:
5s.gif Op donderdag 22 januari 2015 15:22 schreef jackson het volgende:
Hoe kon je ook alweer snel checken tot wanneer je PSN loopt online?
Zit nu op mijn SEN-account maar kan het niet vinden.
volgens mij in de store wanneer je het abo 'verlengt'.
Specialization is for insects”.—Robert Heinlein
  donderdag 22 januari 2015 @ 15:40:26 #274
18322 jackson
Jackson Claxon
pi_148945730
Ahh, ik zie het bij de vervaldatum van geïnstalleerde PSN games.
-- YOU FOUND YOURSELF --
  donderdag 22 januari 2015 @ 16:30:29 #275
165193 7nightwing7
Just because i say so.
pi_148947590
Dying light zojuist "digitaal" gepreordered ^O^ . I'm ready.
You dont believe me ? Read this line again.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')