Verbaasde me dat er nog geen topic over was.quote:Features
The game includes a number of features to assist with immersion and the sandbox aspect. These include:
- A parkour system, similar to that seen in Prince of Persia and Assassin's Creed, allowing players to climb, explore and interact with buildings and obstacles.
- A dynamic, worldwide weather system which will include large scale events such as typhoons and will influence gameplay.
- Localized weather will include events such as temporary fog which players may exploit to launch surprise attacks on rival guild structures.
- Seasonal weather changes or travelling to areas with different climates will require the player to adjust their equipment, for example using warmer clothing in cold weather which also impacts on a player's statistics.
- A dynamic day/night cycle with a gradual progression of lighting effects. During the night some NPCs will become unavailable as they return home while the number and type of monsters that a player may encounter will increase. Different game content will be available depending upon whether it is night or day.
- Player housing will be non-instanced and will vary from tents through to more substantial houses and buildings. Players will be able to furnish and equip their housing and may hire NPCs to set up as traders from the building.
- Players will be able to engage in mounted combat. Mounts are acquired by taming in the wild and players are able to breed special mounts by mating certain types. Mounts require feeding and care, cannot be stored in the inventory, and may be killed
Volgens de wiki zijn ze nog druk bezig met closed beta testing en volgt er half 2014 een open beta. Release date staat '2014'.quote:
ah zie nu je post pas.quote:
quote:The new content increases the size of the world by an additional 30% and also brings hundreds of new quests, some of which extend the main storyline.
With Valencia Part One, players will be able to journey to an expansive desert region where exploration will take a completely different turn. Extreme heat during daytime requires proper hydration, and intense cold at night requires players to stay warm. Additionally, a new weather effect, sandstorm, inflicts damage unless players set up a tent to protect themselves. The minimap will be unavailable, but getting lost is not all bad―who knows what treasure your shovel may strike?
Regular horses and wagons are not ideal to traverse the desert and will see their speed lowered. Thankfully, players will be able to purchase Camels from NPCs, which fare much better in these harsh conditions. Another new mount, the Guild-owned Elephant, serves as a powerful war mount in sieges.
nice wat is je username?quote:
je mag die van mij wel gebruikenquote:
o zie je post nu pas geen idee, te laag lvl/slechte gear voorquote:
jammer Echt een leuk spelquote: