abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_122823830
Er zijn ooggetuigen die een gemaskerde man hebben gezien die begon the schieten, en er is een getuige die 1 van de verdachte in de ogen heeft gekeken voordat ze onder een buro sprong. De tweede getuige die de verdachte in de ogen heeft gekeken maakt geen melding van een masker.

Dus dan heeft de verdachte na contact gemaakt te hebben met de getuige die zich als de schoolnurse identificeerde, zijn masker pas opgedaan voordat hij met schieten is begonnen in een andere klas.

Wat al vrij moeilijk is voor een 60 jarig mannetje zondere millitaire ervaring en bepakt met 4 handvuurwapens, 1 AR15 en tientalle volle magazijnen en tactische kleding.
pi_122825004
Dat valt inderdaad niet mee, een masker opzetten.
pi_122825518
Waarom zou je een masker opzetten nadat je al herkend bent door iemand laat leven, en op het nieuwe beveiligingscamera systeem. Nog los van het feit dat de dader zelfmoord gepleegd heeft.

En ja het is moeilijk om een masker aan te trekken zonder je 5 wapens op de grond te leggen en zodoende totaal kwetsbaar te zijn, moeilijk en zoals beschreven totaal onbelangrijk omdat die al herkend is en ook al geregistreerd is door de auto van zijn moeder, het camera systeem en het doden van zijn moeder met hetzelfde wapen en omdat die toch al zelfmoord ging plegen.
pi_122825671
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 13 februari 2013 12:56 schreef PrepperNL het volgende:
Waarom zou je een masker opzetten nadat je al herkend bent door iemand laat leven, en op het nieuwe beveiligingscamera systeem. Nog los van het feit dat de dader zelfmoord gepleegd heeft.

En ja het is moeilijk om een masker aan te trekken zonder je 5 wapens op de grond te leggen en zodoende totaal kwetsbaar te zijn, moeilijk en zoals beschreven totaal onbelangrijk omdat die al herkend is en ook al geregistreerd is door de auto van zijn moeder, het camera systeem en het doden van zijn moeder met hetzelfde wapen en omdat die toch al zelfmoord ging plegen.
Je gaat er van uit dat die knul rationeel handelde?
pi_122826069
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 13 februari 2013 13:00 schreef mootie het volgende:

[..]

Je gaat er van uit dat die knul rationeel handelde?
Ik ga uit van wat de media en overheid heet gemeld en dan kan het niet anders zijn dat hij rationeel handelde als je een millitaire operatie volledig uitvoert zonder enige fouten te maakt.
Eerst zijn harde schijven zo professioneel kapot gemaakt heeft dat zelfs de FBI er geen data van af kon halen en zijn moeder niet 1 of 2 maar 4 keer door haar hoofd schoot voordat die naar de school reed zonder een verdenking op zich te halen.
Waarom denk je dat speciale eenheden uit het leger die dit soort dingen voor hun werk moeten doen elke dag moeten trainen?
Zelfs het vervangen van 1 magazijn kan fout gaan en moet zelfs door prefessionele eenheden elke keer geoefend worden.
Dit heeft de knul minsten 10 keer moeten doen!

Waar ik persoonlijk van uitga is dat er minstens 2 personen waren 1 met een masker en 1 zonder masker maar dat terzijde. Ik vraag me slechts af wat de media of overheid over dit masker heeft gemeld en wat voor masker het eigenlijk is.
Klein maskertje? modern gasmaker? scream masker?
pi_122830685
Obama: "The greatest nation on Earth cannot keep conducting its business by drifting from one manufactured crisis to the next."

woensdag 13 februari 2013 @ 16:21:03 #32
394153 Mortos
der soulstealer
pi_122833830
Sandy Hook: Analogies with the London 7/7 Bombings

1. Scene of crime remains concealed: no media access
No-one has been able to get into the Sandy Hook elementary school to verify if there are any bullet-marks, bloodstains etc,

2. CCTV switched off
We have as yet not been shown images from the time of the crime (curiously vague, but said to have been three minutes around 9.45 on 14th December). There are no images of a ‘crime scene’ eg bullet-marks in walls or through windows. No wounded persons being interviewed.

3. The patsy perpetrator(s), clueless and unmotivated, are themselves killed
There is no reason to suppose that the 20-year old autistic Adam Lanza had any expertise or practice in using guns, still less that his Mother went herself to a firing range or belonged to a rifle club and brought her son along.

4. An ever-changing story
If a story is being made up, then different agencies will be spinning it, so it will never be very coherent. The Sandy Hook story became incoherent at the moment when CNN News announced that four pistols had been found in the school: presumably because the official coroner had averred that each of the 28 bodies had an average of seven bullet-holes in them

5. Terror-Drills being run
On the day of the event, starting at 9.00 am, a FEMA exercise ‘Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters’ took place in Connecticut not far from Sandy Hook. Some conjecture that this got moved and happened at the school, which would account for the presence of Federal troops there seemingly much too early.

6. Guilty culprits announced too soon.
At 9:53AM, no more than ten minutes after the reported shooting ceased, the Associated Press published a story, “Official with Knowledge of Connecticut School Shooting Says 27 Dead, Including 18 Children.” Neighbours of Nancy Lanza said that around 9:15am they saw police surrounding the house, taping off the neighborhood and telling everyone to evacuate. Yet, they supposedly did not learn the identity of the shooter until c. 11:30am.

7. Film pre-announcement of the event.
The Batman film ‘Dark Knight rises’ alluded to Sandy Hook region of Gotham City, as a portion of the city of Gotham during a setup of one of the bad guy’s dirty deeds in that movie. Earlier promotions of the film the year before did not have that Sandy Hook reference.

8. Families not allowed to see bodies of loved ones.
At least one family had the experience of not even being allowed to see the body of their loved one. “They told me, ‘You can’t see (the body),’” Gilles Rousseau told Radio-Canada, the French-language CBC. “ They would just be shown photographs. ‘Where are the Sandy Hook Bodies? Many are wondering, are there any bodies?

9. Families not allowed to speak
On December 19 the Connecticut State Police assigned individual personnel to each of the 26 families who lost a loved one at Sandy Hook Elementary. “The families have requested no press interviews,” State Police assert on their behalf, “and we are asking that this request be honoured – a de facto gag order.

10. Identity Theft
Adam Lanza was a vegan because he ‘didn’t want to hurt animals’. Nancy Lanza ‘was a wonderful, beautiful, elegant woman who loved life, and most importantly she loved her son, Adam’ a friend has testified. The Mother has been hyped as an Apocalypse-expecting gun-toting food-storing freak, as a prelude to demonising gun-owners in America, the whole point of this exercise.

11. Actors used
At least one ‘grieving parent’ at Sandy Hook looks as if he was acting a part. People are suspecting work by ‘Crisis Actors.org’: ”Trained players and actors making it real,’ available for ‘active shooter drills.’ They bring ‘intense realism to simulated mass casualty incidents.’

12. Deaths not real
‘Even more unusual are the observations of Facebook pages of the deceased being created days or even months prior to the shooting, further suggesting the synthetic and premeditated nature of the event.

lees het hele artikel op: veteranstoday.com
All of us must swim the seas beause our path's been washed away.
My one purpose is to swim the seas, find the truth and spread it around.
Give it to the children that know how to listen, so they can pass it after I drown.
  woensdag 13 februari 2013 @ 16:35:17 #33
394153 Mortos
der soulstealer
pi_122834471
Op Vetrans Today - Huge Hoax and Anti-Gun “Psy Op”

There are obvious signs that tell the difference between genuine and fabricated event. The recent shooting of police and firemen responding to a deliberately-set fire has all the signs of being a bona fide event: there is a single consistent narrative, one shooter has been clearly identified, and there has been no good reason to doubt that the subject, William Spengler, went off the rails and committed the crimes.

In the case of Sandy Hook, however, the situation is completely different, where we have one inconsistency after another: the mother was a teacher there and Adam was a student; the mother was not a teacher there an Adam was not a student. One shooter was involved, yet police radio reports show a second suspect was apprehended at the scene and a police helicopter video show yet a third suspect being tracked in the woods. The principal called the local paper about the shooting; the principal was dead on the scene. lees verder

quote:
As a former Marine Corps officer who used to supervise marksmanship training, I studied the video and replied with my observations about what could be seen, in relation to the handgrip or magazine (which extend from the bottom of the weapon) as opposed to the carrying handle (which extends from the top):

quote:
My observations:

(1) It looks like a Bushmaster, because the handgrip is visible in some of the frames.

(2) He is ejecting rounds from the chamber, which appear to be of a small caliber.

(3) Shotgun shells would be much, much larger and very obvious upon ejection.

p.s. er staan op Veteran Today meer Sandy Hook gerelateerde artikelen!
Give it to the children that know how to listen, so they can pass it after I drown.
  woensdag 13 februari 2013 @ 16:40:22 #34
394153 Mortos
der soulstealer
pi_122834686
Explosion of interest in Sandy Hook anomalies polarizes, prompts nasty media backlash

It’s like a conspiracy theory on steroids.

Everything about the Sandy Hook shooting is more emotional, more perplexing, and more polarizing than any single “conspiracy” event in recent memory. Questions, theories, and challenges to what we’ve been told by authorities and the media are coming up faster and more frequently than we’ve seen in just about any other similar circumstance.

lees verder

woensdag 13 februari 2013 @ 21:36:40 #35
394153 Mortos
der soulstealer
pi_122848178

:P
pi_122858763
quote:
Vertel waar is die brandweerwagen gebleven?
  donderdag 14 februari 2013 @ 10:45:54 #37
394153 Mortos
der soulstealer
pi_122863055
Zeer interessante theorie!
Dit is tenminste een fatsoenlijk onderbouwde Conspiracy Theory :)

Via: SandyHookTruth.Wordpress.com

Dr. John Woodall

I happened to come across an interview with Dr. John Woodall from the evening of the shootings. I didn’t recognize his name and didn’t understand what his significance was in all of this at first. He is a psychiatrist and former faculty member of Harvard Medical School. He described how he had spent some time consoling some of the victim’s families that afternoon.

After researching this a bit I discovered that he and his wife said the prayer when Obama was in town giving a speech at the Newtown High School. Woodall is a Baha’i. I didn’t know anything at all about this religion so I spent some time investigating it. It appears that Bahais are big time globalists.

First, here’s a short video interview, 12/14/12.

The Haifan Baha’i Organization

Based at the Baha’i World Centre in Haifa, Israel, the Haifan Baha’is operate under the authority of the Universal House of Justice.

This Administrative Order, as it expands and consolidates itself, will no doubt manifest the potentialities and reveal the full implications of this momentous Document—this most remarkable expression of the Will of One of the most remarkable Figures of the Dispensation of Bahá’u’lláh. It will, as its component parts, its organic institutions, begin to function with efficiency and vigor, assert its claim and demonstrate its capacity to be regarded not only as the nucleus but the very pattern of the New World Order destined to embrace in the fullness of time the whole of mankind.”

The faith is then administered country to country by National Spiritual Assemblies, and finally by Local Spiritual Assemblies.

The principles and goals to which the Haifan Baha’i Faith claims to adhere include:

- The Oneness of Mankind

- Universal Peace upheld by a World Government

- Independent Investigation of Truth

- The Common Foundation of All Religions

- The Essential Harmony of Science and Religion

- The Equality of Women and Men

- Elimination of Prejudice of All Kinds

- Universal Compulsory Education

- A Spiritual Solution to Economic Problems

As well as advocating the development and implementation of:

- A World Super-State

- A World Legislator

- The unity of all the world’s religions under the umbrella of the Baha’i Faith

- A World Parliament

- A World Police Force

- A Supreme Tribunal

- Election of leaders through merit alone without nominations

- A single Universal Auxiliary Language

- A permanent single currency and A world taxation system

- The implementation of Agenda 21 and the Earth Charter

- The establishment of a world free trade area

Read more at the link:
http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Baha%27i_Faith

Dr. John Woodall founded The Unity Project, based in Newtown, CT shortly after 9/11.
http://www.indiegogo.com/(...)ue&pledge_id=1558705

quote:
Summary:

Help our Newtown kids turn this tragedy into resilient strength! You can make a huge difference in the lives of the kids in Newtown in the months and years ahead when the cameras are gone, but the needs still exist.

All of our hearts have been broken by the senseless cruelty of the tragedy in our hometown of Newtown, CT. We know that the greatest strengths come from the greatest adversities. Based in Newtown, the Unity Project is working with the schools to help the kids there turn the grief of this horrific event into resilient strength and compassion.

Our Background:

The Unity Project has been empowering kids since 9/11 when agencies of the City of New York asked it to develop resilience building programming for kids across the city. Then, it moved on to New Orleans and Mississippi after Hurricane Katrina. Recently, the Unity Project has launched its unique resilience-building program in Uganda working with former child soldiers to turn crisis into strengths. Ironically, the unity project imageUnity Project is based in Newtown! We never imagined our services would be needed among our own neighbors.

We already work in Newtown:

We’ve been asked by the School District to launch our resilience-building “Transformation Process” in the schools in Newtown, starting with Newtown High School. Our plan is to engage young people as the agents of change in helping the town heal through large numbers of student inspired service and arts projects. These projects ”Mine the Gems” of the students’ natural capacities. We then engage the students in the Unity Project’s unique and highly effective Transformation Exercises that “Refine the Gems” into personal resilient skills. The students then are guided to “Share the Gems” to build a stronger community. Students grow into resilient role models committed to the welfare of others and competent and compassionate global citizens.

Older students who have gone through our resilience building programming will mentor younger kids in the other schools in town and help strengthen them, their families and community bonds. Instead of viewing these kids as victims, we see them as potential role models of resilience.
So now we know where all of the “We are Newtown. We choose love” signs originated. They are from the Unity Project (Baha’i faith). They are infiltrating schools in this country under the guise of peace and love but we know what the Baha’i faith is really all about – globalism and the New World Order.

Newtown schools are embracing this and it’s possible that many citizens of Newtown have been a part of this religion for a long time and maybe it explains why we’re seeing so much unusual behavior exhibited by the people in that area. The principal is already on board with the Unity Project in the schools.

quote:
“This will never leave you and should never leave you. Your tears are proof of your love. The trick is, you’ve got to find a new form for your love,” said Dr. John Woodall, a psychiatrist and Newtown resident.

Woodall is founder of The Unity Project, which has assisted recoveries from such tragedies such as 9/11, hurricane Katrina, the war in the former Yugoslavia, and child soldier conflicts in Uganda. He said it’s impossible to answer the question of why the Dec. 14 tragedy happened.

“The only helpful question to ask is what next?” Woodall said.

Charles Dumais, principal of Newtown High School, came up with an answer after consulting with Goodall. Dumais is exhorting his community to honor the dead through the kind of high character and good deeds that will create a future of resilience — not sorrow.
I don’t want this article to get too lengthy but I found that there are schools across the country that have already implemented The Unity Project. It sounds a bit like “thought police” if you take a look at the programs.

Switching gears now … Let’s consider for a moment that the entire Sandy Hook story was made up to forward an agenda. I know there are many different views about what happened. Some believe the whole thing was manufactured; some believe it was a false flag and that people really died but that the official story doesn’t hold up; others believe whatever the media reports about the story, no questions asked.

If we consider that the whole thing was made up, what is it based on? I believe I’ve identified some of the storyline. The event has a strong “special needs” theme to it. The adults who were allegedly killed all had mental health or special needs education backgrounds. The alleged shooter had Asperger’s syndrome and possibly some other type of personality disorder so they say, and some of the child victims had autism, apraxia and possibly other issues.

The Unity Project in Uganda is focused on special needs now.

quote:
Institutionalizing Special Needs Ed

The Government of Uganda did not adopt legislation related to people with mental, physical, or learning disabilities until 1983, when the Ministry of Education and Sports (MoES) established a unit for special needs education. However, it was not until 1995 that the country’s constitution was updated to make education a basic right for all Ugandan children. Historically, special needs education has come from wealthy individuals, NGOs, or more broadly, well-wishers—not the government. The result: a fragmented, ad-hoc approach lacking structure.

That is now changing. Within the last decade, MoES has made access, quality, and equity a key strategic objective, and has created the Department of Special Needs and Inclusive Education to ensure that education programs are customized to address special needs learners.

Since 2007, the USAID-funded initiative known as the UNITY project has been supporting the department to implement a series of initiatives aimed at establishing, mainstreaming, and institutionalizing special-needs programs throughout the Uganda education system. In 2008, with UNITY support, curriculum was adapted to target gaps in special needs education. Printed copies were distributed to classrooms and over 900 teachers received training.
We know that there are task forces set up specifically to address mental health and special needs therapies in schools. I can’t help but notice the connection and I believe the “special needs” theme originated from this USAiD program.

Dawn Hochsprung was attending the Esteves School of Education. This is their mission:

quote:
Our mission is to to prepare highly effective leaders, educators, teachers, school counselors, and clinicians who support, encourage, and create learning environments that meet the learning needs of all students, who strive to include students with disabilities with all necessary supports, who value diversity, who are reflective, and who are knowledgeable about best practices.
Again, this is consistent with the theme. Everything fits together in a nice little package.

Consider the group organized by the victim’s families, Sandy Hook Promise. Again we’re seeing the hearts and the same language used as The Unity Project.

It’s all the same.
I believe all of the people involved in this may be members of the Baha’i faith and supporters of The Unity Project. As I’ve mentioned, some view this faith as a cult.
Here’s a link to some articles on it.

LEES HET ARTIKEL: HIER

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Mortos op 14-02-2013 11:44:11 ]
pi_122908470
quote:
kijk dat verklaart weer wat.

Was deze al gepost?
Dynamische littekens en toevallig in aurora shooting tijdens een fietstochtje door de VS waar die een lucratief baantje aan overhoud met de burgemeester van new york.
Ook wel intressant is dat ze al weten dat ze wetten gaan aannemen die de rechten van de gewone burgers afpakt.

pi_122959010
Tweede verdachte die het bos in vluchte samen met zijn compagnon die in camo pants en dark jacket in the front seat of the policecar.

pi_122959957
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 15 februari 2013 11:49 schreef PrepperNL het volgende:

[..]

Ook wel intressant is dat ze al weten dat ze wetten gaan aannemen die de rechten van de gewone burgers afpakt.

Is dat te vinden in het filmpje? En waar anders?
pi_122959997
quote:
5s.gif Op zaterdag 16 februari 2013 19:48 schreef Gray het volgende:

[..]

Is dat te vinden in het filmpje? En waar anders?
Is te vinden in het filmpje, vandaar dat het erbij staat als inleiding van het filmpje :)
pi_122960030
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 16 februari 2013 19:49 schreef PrepperNL het volgende:

[..]

Is te vinden in het filmpje, vandaar dat het erbij staat als inleiding van het filmpje :)
Ah, op die manier. Bedankt voor de toelichting. :)
pi_123022140
Firechief getrained door Fema heeft nieuwe informatie:
Hij heeft persoonlijk de eerste 2 rouwelijke slachtoffers met kogelwonden verzorgd en de politie verzekerde de brandweer chief dat er niemand meer gewond uit het gebouw zou komen.
Best vreemd dat ze dat konden weten aangezien er nog voor uren mensen in de kasten zaten verstopt.Dat brengt het aantal gewonden op 5.

Ik ben erg benieuwd wie die gewonden zijn aangezien we ooggetuigen hebben die ter plaatsen arriveerden voordat er geschoten werd en die daar gebleven is totdat politie de school binnenging en die getuigen heeft het niet over gewonden gehad.
Het zal dus interesant worden wat de politie over deze getuigenis te melden heeft na verhoor van deze getuigen met nieuwe informatie.

maandag 18 februari 2013 @ 11:19:22 #45
394153 Mortos
der soulstealer
pi_123024074
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2013 10:02 schreef PrepperNL het volgende:
Firechief getrained door Fema heeft nieuwe informatie:
Hij heeft persoonlijk de eerste 2 rouwelijke slachtoffers met kogelwonden verzorgd en de politie verzekerde de brandweer chief dat er niemand meer gewond uit het gebouw zou komen.
Best vreemd dat ze dat konden weten aangezien er nog voor uren mensen in de kasten zaten verstopt.Dat brengt het aantal gewonden op 5.

Ik ben erg benieuwd wie die gewonden zijn aangezien we ooggetuigen hebben die ter plaatsen arriveerden voordat er geschoten werd en die daar gebleven is totdat politie de school binnenging en die getuigen heeft het niet over gewonden gehad.
Het zal dus interesant worden wat de politie over deze getuigenis te melden heeft na verhoor van deze getuigen met nieuwe informatie.

We moeten niet echt gaan denken dat er nog onderzoek gedaan wordt. Die uitspraak van de DA was 'natuurlijk' alleen maar om het bewijsmateriaal in deze zaak nog 90 dagen niet bekend te hoeven maken (of manipuleren .. ;) )

En dan dat interview met die fire-chief .. lekker de beeldvorming beïnvloeden door mij tre laten denken dat het doodnormaal is om je halve garage vol te hebben staan met waterflesjes .. want waarom waren die anders in zulke grote getallen en zo vroeg in de morgen van de 14e aanwezig.

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Mortos op 18-02-2013 11:24:41 ]
pi_123065201
quote:
0s.gif Op maandag 18 februari 2013 11:19 schreef Mortos het volgende:

[..]

We moeten niet echt gaan denken dat er nog onderzoek gedaan wordt. Die uitspraak van de DA was 'natuurlijk' alleen maar om het bewijsmateriaal in deze zaak nog 90 dagen niet bekend te hoeven maken (of manipuleren .. ;) )
Ja die tijd hebben ze nodig om hun verhaal aan te passen, je kan het nu al zien met propaganda optredens van de nabestaande die de dood van hun kinderen misbruiken om de grondwet aan te passen. Zo had 1 van de moeder het ineens over dat ze haar kind gezien heeft in de doodskist, terwijl het al lang bekend is dat de slachtoffers hun kinderen niet mochten zien en dat alle slachtoffers in een gesloten kist lagen.

quote:
En dan dat interview met die fire-chief .. lekker de beeldvorming beïnvloeden door mij tre laten denken dat het doodnormaal is om je halve garage vol te hebben staan met waterflesjes .. want waarom waren die anders in zulke grote getallen en zo vroeg in de morgen van de 14e aanwezig.

[ afbeelding ]
Ja klopt, die flesje mogen helemaal niet in het looppad staan van de brandweer besluiten, is een gevaar in geval van brand.

Ondertussen komen de onbetrouwbare geheime agenten weer met een nieuwe samenzweringstheorie. Het 60 kilo lichte nerdjes had zijn harde schijf zo professioneel gesloopt om nog onbekende reden maar de geheime onbetrouwbare bronnen van justitie denken te geloven dat het nerdje een voorbeeld nam aan breivik in het noorden van europa.
De nieuwe theory die geheime bronnen bvan de onbetrouwbare amerikaanse politie heeft het deze keer over dat het nerdje eerst op de politie heeft geschoten. Erg vreemd omdat we van de getuigen niets hebben gehoord van een schietpartij voordat de politie naar binnen ging.
CBS heeft het dan weer dan dat lanza uren achter elkaar in de kelder achter zijn computer zit, een beetje vreemd om in de kelder te gaan zitten als je met slechts 2 personen in een massale vila woont maar goed.
De nieuwe whitewash van CBS beweert weer dat adam samen met zijn moeder regelmatig naar schietclubs gingen om te oefenen, ook al ontkennen alle schietclubs in de wijde omgeving dit.
Zelfs de propaganda telepromtlezer van CBS kan zijn glimlach bijna niet inhouden als die opleest dat de politie op zoek is naar online gaming maatjes van de patsy.

dinsdag 19 februari 2013 @ 11:32:51 #47
394153 Mortos
der soulstealer
pi_123065651
Wat nou het werkelijke verhaal is omtrent Sandy Hook is nog onduidelijk.
Wel wordt zo langzamerhand duidelijk dat er onder iedere steen die je optilt wel iets te vinden is wat niet klopt.

Ted J Varga.

Ted Varga is/was één van de leraren uit het Sandy Hook 'verhaal'... één van de overlevenden

New York Daily News

quote:
Five teachers escape death as massacre rages in Newtown, thanks in part to some very special help from one
Ted Varga, 25, sprinted through a hallway filled with smoke to escape through an emergency exit, then returned to a conference room help three of his fellow fourth-grade teachers escape through a window. A fifth teacher took cover under a heap of gifts intended for the needy.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.co(...)224053#ixzz2LKxTl6eq

Daily Mail (UK)

quote:
Courage of Sandy Hook teacher, 25, who ran back into elementary school to help co-workers escape gunman

Ted Varga showed colleagues escape route as shots rang out last Friday
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u(...)a.html#ixzz2LL1RJMaG

Huffington Post

quote:
Ted Varga, Sandy Hook Elementary School Teacher, Helped Others Escape Shooting
Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost(...)-hook_n_2338999.html

Om een heel lang verhaal heel erg kort te maken .. Waarom gebruiken ze IN ALLE NIEUWS BERICHTEN afbeeldingen van een Tyler Varga .. ??
(Tyler Varga, from Kitchner, Canada, plays football at Yale)
http://www.yalebulldogs.c(...)eases/20121120b5aku8

quote:
Tyler Varga (Kitchner, Ont.), the Football Subdivision Championship leader in all-purpose yardage who was named team most valuable player last night, was named 2012 first-team All-Ivy League.
Tyler J Varga

http://www.yalebulldogs.c(...)eases/20121120b5aku8

De vraag is dus:
Waarom kan er geen informatie gevonden worden over Ted (Theodore, J, ) Varga, en/of ...
waarom staat de Canadese Football MVP 'Tyler J Varga' op deze foto als leraar voor een Amerikaanse klas?

Lees het hele artikel op: SandyHookTruth.wordpress.com

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Mortos op 19-02-2013 11:50:07 ]
pi_123066477
Nog een canadees, die andere lerares waarvan de auto van 2 kanten was beschoten was ook al Canadees.
En waar komt die rook nu ineens weer vandaan?
pi_123066488
Tijdlijn zo ver:
-- 13 December 2012 Adam Lanza is officieel dood verklaard.
-- 9:32 Eerste melding van een incidentje op sandy hooks elementary school.
-- Getuige ziet 10 kinderen rennen tussen firehouse en school. op KATIE tv
Bij de school ziet ze glas kapot van deur, auto met deuren open en zwarte tshirts naast de auto.
Dan ziet ze een andere mevrouw bij de school, waarop ze schieten horen.
Dan komen er kinderen in een rij naar buiten met leraren hoeveel is niet duidelijk maar we mogen aannemen dat dit de klas van +-10 kinderen is die op de geprpagandeerde foto te bewonderen zijn.
Deze getuigen ziet dan dat er politie komt.
En ze meldt dat de school dan in lockdown is.

-- Evacuatie foto schaduw analyse: 9:47 - 9:50
December 14, 2012 10:47 AM
http://www.cbsnews.com/83(...)t-elementary-school/
The Hartford Courant reports there are multiple injures and unconfirmed reports that one of the shooters is dead while the other is still at large.
The school superintendent's office says the district has locked down schools to ensure the safety of students and staff.
State police spokesman Lt. Paul Vance says they have a number of personel on the scene to assist.
--

-- Chief van de school belt op naar de lokale krant de de Newtown Bee: en meldt dat een gemaskerde man de school i sbinnengekomen en begon te schieten.

-- CBSnews meldt dat de schoolnurse de dader binnen heeft zien komen en hem in de ogen heeft aangekeken en toen onder een tafeltje is gaan zitten, maar maakt geen melding van een masker.
-- Schoolnurse zelf zegt dat ze alleen de voetjes van de dader heeft gezien en toen maar 3 uur is blijven zitten.
Van deze 3 getuigenisen kunnen we constateren dat de dader uit zijn auto is gestapt, meerdere deuren heeft geopend verschillende zwarte t-shirts op de grond heeft gegooid en naar binnen is gekomen door middel van het kapotschieten van het glas naast de deur. Is de lerarenkamer ingelopen, en daar de schoolnurse aangekeken waarop die weer naar buiten is gelopen. Daar heeft adam zijn masker opgezet en is die door een andere leraar gezien voordat die begon te schieten, ondertussen belt die leraar of hoofd van de school naar de newtown bee om te melden wat er aan de gang is op de school.

-- Rond deze tijd moet de firechief de 2 onbekende mysterieuse gewonden ontvangen en helpen maar waar ze gewond was is die alweer vergeten (Hoe kan zo een labiele man ooit door de geestelijk keuring zijn gekomen en nog tot chief ook)
Firechief meld dat hij de deur van zijn brandweerbases opendoet als hij sirens hoort en dat er dan een auto aankomt met 1 gewonde en 1 gewonde komt aanlopen.
Dit moet dus later als het groepje van 6 zijn geweest die de eerste getuige heeft zien lopen.
Betekent tevens dat de eerste getuige deze 2 slachtoffers uit de school heeft zien komen.
--
-- eugene fucking rosen is bij hem thuis binnen als die schoten hoort, wat erg opmerkelijk is want getuigen in de school hoorde al bijna geen schoten of ze dachten dat iemand op de deur schopte. (Eugene meld dat hij een kwartier voordat dit gebeurde hij schoten hoorde dit moet dus rond 09:47 zijn gebeurd.)
-- Dezelfde eugene fucking rosen komt op hetzelfde tijdstip terug van een dinertje en ziet dan 6 kindjes gezellig in een rondje op zijn gras zitten, compleet met busschauffeur, leraar en een aggressieve man die een millitaire indruk maakt.
Aangezien de mysterieuze kindjes van eugene rosen gezien hebben hoe de lerares Soto werd vermoord, heeft de getuigen voor de school deze kinderen dus naar buiten moeten zien komen. vreemd genoeg maakt zij geen melding van millitair overkomende man en een mannelijke/vrouwelijke busschauffeur die met deze kinderen is.

-- eugene i was going for breakfast at a local diner.... outside i saw 6 children.... bla bla bla

-- Andere getuige (blonde vrouw, middelbare leeftijd met rode trui aan). ziet 2 rennende en schreeuwende kinderen waarvan 1 op skatebord voor het firestation dan komt er een zwarte auto met open deuren gevolgd door 7 0f 8 politie autos dan 45 seconde later hoort ze een bunch of gunshots.
Daarna komt er een man aan die naar zijn 2 kleine kinderen zoekt!

-- -9:55 politie meld een search inside the school.

-- Dan komt de helicopter footage, duurt 10 minuten en aan de hoeveelheid mensen te zien moet dit vlak voor het moment zijn dat de ouders te horen kregen dat hun kinderen dood zijn (2 uur na incidentje begon)

xxx Schaduwanalyse: 10:45 - 11:10
Helicopter footage: We zien eugene fucking rosen al heen en weer lopen en zijn eerste interview geven.
Aangezien die minstens een uur met "zijn" kindjes heeft zitten spelen met knuffeltjes en andere shit weten we zeker dat helicopter footage tussen 1 uur en 2 uur na het incidentje is genomen.
Ik tel even vlug 230 personen auto's ter plaatsen.
xxx

Aangezien de getuige ter plaatse geen melding heeft gemaakt van 600 kinderen die de school ontvluchten, en slechts een groepje heeft gezien die de school is ontvlucht terwijl de schietpartij nog aan de gang was. En omdat de getuige meld dat de school in lockdown ging voordat er een massale evactuatie volgde zijn we zeker dat het merendeel van de schoelieren nog in de school zaten toen de school in lockdown ging. CBSnews meld om 10:47 dat de school nog steeds in lockdown is, rond deze tijd begint de helicopter footage waar we duidelijk kunnen zien dat er geen massale evacuatie begint.
-- de britse man van de aandachthoer .... meldt dat 2 uur na het incident te horen kreeg bij het firehouse dat iedereen die zijn kind nog niet gezien heeft bij het firehouse dat die dan dood is, betkent dat het helicopter footage net stopt voordat de nabestaande te horen krijgen dat hun kind dood is.
Met de tijdlijn kunnen we dus vaststellen dat er geen evacuatie geweest kan zijn met de informatie die als feiten aan het publiek zijn vorgeschoteld.
pi_123066766
quote:
Schutter Newtown geïnspireerd door videospelletjes en andere massamoordenaars

Adam Lanza, de vermoedelijke dader van een schietpartij in een school in het Amerikaanse Newtown waarbij op 14 december twintig kinderen en zes volwassenen zijn omgekomen, was geobsedeerd door bloedbaden zoals die door de Noor Anders Behring Breivik zijn aangericht en door gewelddadige videospelletjes. Dat heeft de Amerikaanse omroep CBS gemeld.

Uit anonieme politiebronnen vernam CBS dat Lanza (20) zichzelf in rechtstreekse competitie zag met Breivik die in juli 2011 77 mensen heeft vermoord. Lanza wilde de belans van Breivik nog overtreffen en zag de nabijgelegen basisschool Sandy Hook als het "gemakkelijkste doelwit" met "de grootste verzameling mensen".

Ook wilde Lanza de fantasieën van een videogame uitwerken door 20 kinderen en zes volwassen in de school te doden. Het dodental kwam klaarblijkelijk neer op een soort "score".

In de kelder van de woning van Lanza hebben de speurders een berg videospelletjes gevonden. Lanza zat uren alleen in een private gamingroom met verduisterde ramen, zijn vaardigheid in het virtuele schieten aanscherpend.

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/(...)ssamoordenaars.dhtml
:o De vermoedelijke dader ???
I understand how you feel. You see, it's all very clear to me now. The whole thing. It's wonderful.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')