abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_112392516
De Cup race Dover gaat bijna beginnen.

Radio stream: http://www.motorracingnetwork.com/stream.html

Voor een video stream moet je eventueel maar PM'en.
  zondag 3 juni 2012 @ 21:37:12 #227
195648 Inkomen
Typhoid leader.
pi_112400321
Het gaat om het racen natuurlijk, maar die #48 ziet er niet uit zo :')
  zondag 3 juni 2012 @ 21:45:48 #228
122333 Hammer20
Crash test expert
pi_112400888
Was het al opgevallen dat het groot aantal van de FOX crew een schotse pet op heeft? Dr. Dick Berggren stop er mee bij FOX!sports na vandaag :(

Hij is 22 jaar editor van Sports Illustrated geweest en doet vanaf 1981 al verslag als pit reporter van NASCAR races.

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door Hammer20 op 03-06-2012 21:52:38 ]
An expert is a man that has made all mistakes possible in a narrow field of expertise -- Albert Einstein
  maandag 4 juni 2012 @ 22:57:16 #229
122333 Hammer20
Crash test expert
pi_112453554
Kurt Busch is uit competitie genomen voor dit weekend door NASCAR! vanwege
"Het verbaal uitschelden van de media"

http://www.nascar.com/new(...)or-pocono/index.html
An expert is a man that has made all mistakes possible in a narrow field of expertise -- Albert Einstein
  dinsdag 5 juni 2012 @ 02:27:09 #230
46705 Kleffe_Dop
Sic Mundus Creatus Est
pi_112461620
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 3 juni 2012 21:45 schreef Hammer20 het volgende:
Was het al opgevallen dat het groot aantal van de FOX crew een schotse pet op heeft? Dr. Dick Berggren stop er mee bij FOX!sports na vandaag :(

Hij is 22 jaar editor van Sports Illustrated geweest en doet vanaf 1981 al verslag als pit reporter van NASCAR races.
Kan niet zeggen dat het me echt verbaasd. Die alsmaar paarser en dikker wordende neus van 'm kwam al niet erg gezond over.
  donderdag 7 juni 2012 @ 13:57:20 #231
122333 Hammer20
Crash test expert
pi_112566086
  Redactie Frontpage / Sport zondag 24 juni 2012 @ 21:30:41 #232
122036 crew  Peterselieman
Maffe Fries
pi_113332918
even dit topic afstoffen. Nelson Piquet jr. heeft gisteren zijn eerste race in de Nationwide Series gewonnen. De Braziliaan deed dit op Road America, één van de niet-ovals op de kalender
Altijd onderweg naar het avontuur
pi_114324234
Woman watched NASCAR with deceased man for over a year

quote:
Many of us like watching races in the company of other NASCAR fans, but Linda Chase of Jackson, Mich., might have taken that just a bit too far.

For the past 10 years, she lived together with Charles Zigler. And when Zigler passed away, they continued to "live and watch" NASCAR together for approximately 18 months until authorities found Zigler's body on Friday.

Zigler, known as Charlie, died naturally, Linda Chase said. "He just fell asleep." She kept him in his chair after he died, keeping him dressed and cleaned. His body did not stink, she said. She would talk to him and watch NASCAR races on television with him.

Jackson officials believe that Zigler, who would have been 67 or 68, died around Christmas of 2010. That was 18 months ago. When Zigler's family members went to check on him after not hearing from him for a while, they went to the police, who found Zigler's body in his chair.

Chase kept Zigler's body around for more than NASCAR races, however. She's admitted to cashing his social security checks, saying "I'm probably going to prison." She's currently being investigated. When family members, with whom Zigler did not have a close relationship, tried to contact him, Chase would tell them that he was gone. She told the paper that "It's not that I'm heartless. It's just that after so many bad things happen to you, I don't know.

"I didn't want to be alone. He was the only guy who was ever nice to me."

So, next time you have friends over for a race, check on them every once in a while. Yeah, they could be just taking a nap because it's Pocono, but you never know.
:D
Feel free to ignore my comments.
pi_114326726
Laatste tijd NASCAR niet echt gevolgd.

De B-sample van AJ Allmendinger wordt 24 juli getest. Ben benieuwd.
  woensdag 18 juli 2012 @ 01:01:33 #235
46705 Kleffe_Dop
Sic Mundus Creatus Est
pi_114345126
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 17 juli 2012 19:03 schreef TargaFlorio het volgende:
Laatste tijd NASCAR niet echt gevolgd.
Ik ook niet, er gaat helaas teveel tijd in zitten om dat iedere week te kunnen kijken.
pi_115719995
Vanavond Nationwide in Montreal. Normaal gesproken wel een leuke race.
  vrijdag 12 oktober 2012 @ 16:37:44 #237
46705 Kleffe_Dop
Sic Mundus Creatus Est
pi_117899181

Dale Jr. erg uitgesproken voor een NASCAR coureur over Talladega afgelopen weekend:

Earnhardt Jr. not happy with race package at Talladega: #88-Dale Earnhardt, Jr. discussed the wreck at the end of the Talladega race:

HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE THAT RACE IT WAS JUST CRAZY AT THE END?

"If this is what we did every week I wouldn't be doing it I will just put it to you like that. If this is how we raced every week I would find another job."

WHAT WAS THAT LAST LAP LIKE? NORMALLY YOU GUYS ARE THREE-WIDE BUT THIS TIME YOU WERE FOUR AND FIVE WIDE?
"That is what the package is doing. It's really not racing. I don't know it's a little disappointing how that all went down. That cost a lot of money right there. If this is how we are going to race and that is how we are going to continue to race and nothing is going to change I think NASCAR should build the cars. It would save us a lot of money."

YOU'VE RACED A LOT OF CRAZY TALLADEGA'S WHAT MAKES THIS ONE DIFFERENT? YOU USED TO LOVE RACING HERE:
"You just can't get away from each other that good.

MEDIA: "I know it sucks for you guys but for the fans it's awesome to watch."
DALE EARNHARDT JR.: "Really? It's not safe. Wrecking like that is ridiculous. It's blood-thirsty if that is what people want. It's ridiculous."

WHAT CHANGES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?
"The way we are going ain't the right direction. There are plenty of engineers out there I'm just a driver. There are plenty of smart people out there that can figure something out where when one guy gets in trouble we don't have 30 cars tore up at the expense of it. I mean it's awesome in a word and everybody can get on the chip about it and get excited about all that which just happened, but for the longevity of the sport that aint healthy. I don't care what anybody says for the good of the sport I mean it's good for the here and now and it will get people talking today, but for the long run that is not going to help the sport the way that race ended and the way the racing is. It's not going to be productive for years to come. I don't even want to go to Daytona or Talladega next year, but I ain't got much choice."

En hij is er komende twee wedstrijden dus niet bij vanwege een hersenschudding.
  zaterdag 13 oktober 2012 @ 21:52:00 #238
122333 Hammer20
Crash test expert
pi_117939945
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 12 oktober 2012 16:37 schreef Kleffe_Dop het volgende:

Dale Jr. erg uitgesproken voor een NASCAR coureur over Talladega afgelopen weekend:

Earnhardt Jr. not happy with race package at Talladega: #88-Dale Earnhardt, Jr. discussed the wreck at the end of the Talladega race:

HOW WOULD YOU DEFINE THAT RACE IT WAS JUST CRAZY AT THE END?

"If this is what we did every week I wouldn't be doing it I will just put it to you like that. If this is how we raced every week I would find another job."

WHAT WAS THAT LAST LAP LIKE? NORMALLY YOU GUYS ARE THREE-WIDE BUT THIS TIME YOU WERE FOUR AND FIVE WIDE?
"That is what the package is doing. It's really not racing. I don't know it's a little disappointing how that all went down. That cost a lot of money right there. If this is how we are going to race and that is how we are going to continue to race and nothing is going to change I think NASCAR should build the cars. It would save us a lot of money."

YOU'VE RACED A LOT OF CRAZY TALLADEGA'S WHAT MAKES THIS ONE DIFFERENT? YOU USED TO LOVE RACING HERE:
"You just can't get away from each other that good.

MEDIA: "I know it sucks for you guys but for the fans it's awesome to watch."
DALE EARNHARDT JR.: "Really? It's not safe. Wrecking like that is ridiculous. It's blood-thirsty if that is what people want. It's ridiculous."

WHAT CHANGES WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE?
"The way we are going ain't the right direction. There are plenty of engineers out there I'm just a driver. There are plenty of smart people out there that can figure something out where when one guy gets in trouble we don't have 30 cars tore up at the expense of it. I mean it's awesome in a word and everybody can get on the chip about it and get excited about all that which just happened, but for the longevity of the sport that aint healthy. I don't care what anybody says for the good of the sport I mean it's good for the here and now and it will get people talking today, but for the long run that is not going to help the sport the way that race ended and the way the racing is. It's not going to be productive for years to come. I don't even want to go to Daytona or Talladega next year, but I ain't got much choice."

En hij is er komende twee wedstrijden dus niet bij vanwege een hersenschudding.
Hij formuleert het op een manier dat hij er geen boete voor kan krijgen :)

De fans wilde weer pack-racing, die vonden de two-car tango's niet lukt. Jeff Gordon vond dat gevaarlijk.
Wat NASCAR fout gedaan gedaan heeft is dat coureurs niet meer met andere coureurs mogen praten. Dan heb je toch iets meer controle dan als je alles door je spotter moet laten regelen.
pi_117940079
Ik heb de laatste maanden, op wat Nationwide na, geen NASCAR race meer gezien. :@
  zaterdag 13 oktober 2012 @ 22:44:17 #240
46705 Kleffe_Dop
Sic Mundus Creatus Est
pi_117941543
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 13 oktober 2012 21:56 schreef TargaFlorio het volgende:
Ik heb de laatste maanden, op wat Nationwide na, geen NASCAR race meer gezien. :@
Ik ook niet, heb Talledega gedownload omdat Talladega. :@
Er zitten echt té veel races in één seizoen, overkill.
pi_117944826
En de races zijn te lang.
pi_118093526
quote:
Truck race possible at Eldora: NASCAR may be considering adding a dirt race at Eldora Speedway to its Truck Series schedule. Multiple sources within the series said they've been told a dirt track could be added to the schedule in 2013. Sources also said a Richard Childress Racing truck was prepared for a test at Eldora, owned by three-time Sprint Cup champion Tony Stewart. The test was scheduled to take place Monday or Tuesday, the sources said. Officials at Eldora could not be reached for comment. NASCAR officials declined to address specifically whether Eldora was under consideration for a truck race, but the series is looking at potential venues it hasn't been to before. "We've made several site visits over the past few months to look at possible future venues for our Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series," spokesman Kerry Tharp said on Tuesday. "We expect the 2013 schedules for both of those series to be finished up and released within the next couple of weeks."(ESPN)(10-17-2012)
http://www.jayski.com/cupnews.htm#tracks

*O* *O* *O* Dit zou geweldig zijn *O* *O* *O*

woensdag 17 oktober 2012 @ 21:14:11 #243
122333 Hammer20
Crash test expert
pi_118099325
quote:
Zou gaaf zijn, heeft Stewart goed voor elkaar :D
pi_118099791
Prelude of the dream is trouwens een leuke race, zoiets zouden ze hier in Europa ook moeten doen. Veel leuker dan de huidige Race of Champions.
  maandag 29 oktober 2012 @ 12:40:54 #245
122333 Hammer20
Crash test expert
pi_118573223
Het wordt weer een spannend chase! nog drie races te gaan en 30 punten verschil tussen #1 en #4
  Redactie Frontpage / Sport maandag 29 oktober 2012 @ 14:05:53 #246
122036 crew  Peterselieman
Maffe Fries
pi_118576215
mja, dertig punten rij je niet zomaar meer dicht met de huidige puntentelling. Dan moet een coureur toch wel een echte mishit hebben wil het verschil echt kleiner kunnen worden.
Altijd onderweg naar het avontuur
  maandag 12 november 2012 @ 09:45:51 #247
122333 Hammer20
Crash test expert
pi_119115517
Gordon neemt wraak op Bowyer, nadat Jeff de safer barrier raakt na een race-incident. Boywer reed op plek vijf en Gordon op plek 20. Het ergste is nog dat Gordon hem opwacht.

maandag 12 november 2012 @ 10:05:50 #248
46705 Kleffe_Dop
Sic Mundus Creatus Est
pi_119116078
Dikke vechtpartij vol in beeld, geen probleem. Maar als die kerel "It's a freakin' shame" zegt is dat vrouwtje gelijk excuses aan aan het bieden voor het taalgebruik. :')

Trieste actie verder van Gordon natuurlijk.
pi_119135615
Maar Keselowski wel mooi uitgelopen op JJ. :)
  dinsdag 13 november 2012 @ 09:18:57 #250
122333 Hammer20
Crash test expert
pi_119155043
De boetes van Phoenix zijn bekend

quote:
Jeff Gordon was fined $100,000, docked 25 driver points and put on probation until Dec. 31 for his on-track altercation with Clint Bowyer during the AdvoCare 500, a violation of Section 12-1 (actions detrimental to stock car racing).
quote:
Additionally, Rick Hendrick, the owner of Gordon's No. 24 Chevrolet, lost 25 owner points. Alan Gustafson, Gordon's crew chief, was placed on probation until Dec. 31 for Gordon's actions under Section 9-4A (at all events, crew chiefs assumes responsibility of his driver, car owner and team members).
quote:
Brian Pattie, crew chief of Michael Waltrip Racing's No. 15 car driven by Bowyer, was fined $25,000 and placed on probation until December 31 for violating Sections 12-1 and 9-4A.
quote:
Brad Keselowski was fined $25,000 and placed on probation until Dec. 31 for violating Sections 12-1 and 20-6.7A (cars and drivers will not be permitted to carry onboard computers, automated electronic recording devices, electronically actuated devices, power distribution modules, power conditioners, micro-processors, recording devices, electronic digital memory chips, traction control devices, digital readout gauges and the like, even if inoperable or incomplete). Keselowski had a cell phone in his race car.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')