abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_90982776
Maar heeft ie ook het N7 logo en zo'n kek streepje?
  vrijdag 7 januari 2011 @ 16:48:18 #202
65252 Bart
Slecht voor de gezondheid
pi_90983009
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 7 januari 2011 16:43 schreef Young_David het volgende:
Maar heeft ie ook het N7 logo en zo'n kek streepje?
Nee, maar dat bedoel ik dus, duur streepje :7.
I have the cape. I make the fucking Whoosh noise.
Op donderdag 12 juli 2012 19:56 schreef Lithia het volgende:
Ik durf hier niets over te zeggen. Bart is koning hier.
  Moderator vrijdag 7 januari 2011 @ 19:16:04 #203
90910 crew  Drizzt_DoUrden
Rawr
pi_90989108
Ach, het is het waard om er zometeen een winkel in binnen te lopen en te roepen: "I am Commander Shepard and this is my favorite shop in the city!"

8-)
Dingen doen met dingen, da's machtig mooi
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/drizzt_dourden
pi_90994282
quote:
14s.gif Op vrijdag 7 januari 2011 19:16 schreef Drizzt_DoUrden het volgende:
Ach, het is het waard om er zometeen een winkel in binnen te lopen en te roepen: "I am Commander Shepard and this is my favorite shop in the city!"

8-)
Ik mis de 'like'-knop
pi_90996496
en als ze je ook nog eens 10% korting geven heb je je hoody zo terug verdient
het is patat
pi_90996612
quote:
1s.gif Op vrijdag 7 januari 2011 21:21 schreef jesperrrrsss het volgende:
_O-
Ja.
  Moderator vrijdag 7 januari 2011 @ 23:04:37 #207
Rawr
pi_91003706
quote:
_O_
  zaterdag 8 januari 2011 @ 08:41:44 #208
65252 Bart
Slecht voor de gezondheid
pi_91015057
quote:
:D
I have the cape. I make the fucking Whoosh noise.
Op donderdag 12 juli 2012 19:56 schreef Lithia het volgende:
Ik durf hier niets over te zeggen. Bart is koning hier.
  zondag 9 januari 2011 @ 14:37:55 #209
43493 numero_uno
Dat zei je ja!
pi_91065644
quote:
:D _O-
- I'm buttwalking... is that a crime? -
-Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity-
  Moderator dinsdag 18 januari 2011 @ 22:38:48 #210
Rawr
pi_91540936
Zo, trui is binnen *O*

Helaas werd 'ie onderschept door de douane, kon ik nog eens 20 euro extra lappen :')
  woensdag 19 januari 2011 @ 08:20:04 #211
43493 numero_uno
Dat zei je ja!
pi_91549904
quote:
1s.gif Op dinsdag 18 januari 2011 22:38 schreef Drizzt_DoUrden het volgende:
Zo, trui is binnen *O*

Helaas werd 'ie onderschept door de douane, kon ik nog eens 20 euro extra lappen :')
Tja, dan had je je 10% goed kunnen gebruiken ;)
- I'm buttwalking... is that a crime? -
-Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity-
pi_91551336
quote:
Zo, trui is binnen *O*

C-SEC Customs :(. Volgende keer shippen via de Volus, die hebben daar trucjes voor ;).
Get it and Bet it
  donderdag 10 februari 2011 @ 08:14:42 #213
27193 The_Substitute
Pinch-Hitter/ Breekijzer
pi_92578818
Clint Mansell maakt score Mass Effect 3!
quote:
Clint Mansell, composer of such classic motion picture scores as 'The Fountain' and 'Requiem For a Dream' dropped the news that he is writing the musical score for the last chapter in BioWare's epic Mass Effect trilogy in an interview with The Quietus about his latest film, 'Black Swan'.

The website Badass Digest picked up on the news of Mansell's involvement in Mass Effect 3, which saw the composer asked about whether he does much work for other outlets like computer games. Mansell responded by saying: "I'm doing a video game this year actually. Mass Effect 3".

When describing what it's like to score a video game, Mansell said: "As I was saying about Public Enemy and re-working old hip-hop tunes for Requiem, and kind of re-working old ballet tunes for Black Swan, with something like Mass Effect you're more like a DJ, with all these elements. You've got the holding pattern, then the big explosion where you need the score to kick in. Then you need to take it off on a tangent. You've got all these different elements that change depending on what the player does. You have to figure out an overall symphony, but be able to break it down into component parts. You can bring the pain when required".

This is incredible news as Mansell is regarded by many as one of the most gifted composers working in the film industry today. His music is famous for being as epic as it is haunting. His involvement in Mass Effect 3 gives us good reason to believe we might be in for the most emotionally devastating game in BioWare's space opera franchise yet.

Bron: IGN
Aan de ene kant vind ik 't raar dat Jack Wall en Co het derde deel niet mogen scoren. Maar het talent van Clint kan ik ook niet ontkennen.
'Three angry deathclaws make for a lotta reconstructive surgery.'
  donderdag 10 februari 2011 @ 13:07:59 #214
10763 popolon
Fetchez la vache!
pi_92585892
quote:
Zo, trui is binnen *O*

Je kunt meteen weer aan de bak:

http://biowarestore.com/m(...)adwear/sr2-joker-cap
Patience is not one of my virtues, neither is memory. Or patience for that matter.
pi_92586749
ik zit er echt aan te denken om die hoody te kopen :P

en het is zeker een goede keus om Clint Mansell te kiezen , nu maar hopen dat hij het oude gevoel terug laat komen
het is patat
  donderdag 10 februari 2011 @ 13:44:38 #216
159199 Rickocum
LOLZ! BACKWARD PWNAGE V3
pi_92586901
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 10 februari 2011 08:14 schreef The_Substitute het volgende:
Clint Mansell maakt score Mass Effect 3!

[..]

Aan de ene kant vind ik 't raar dat Jack Wall en Co het derde deel niet mogen scoren. Maar het talent van Clint kan ik ook niet ontkennen.
Moeten ze nu nog eens die meuk gaan composen?
pi_92587295
Jammer dat die shipping naar NL zo duur is via de ME site. Zou graag die poster willen van deel 1, alleen betaal je dan $13 aan shipping voor een poster van $8, is het me niet waard. Via Ebay vind ik die poster ook niet.
I'm the dude playin' the dude, disguised as another dude!
  Moderator donderdag 10 februari 2011 @ 14:44:27 #218
Rawr
pi_92588928
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 10 februari 2011 13:07 schreef popolon het volgende:

[..]

Je kunt meteen weer aan de bak:

http://biowarestore.com/m(...)adwear/sr2-joker-cap
DIe koop ik dus echt niet he... $24 voor een pet :')
  donderdag 10 februari 2011 @ 14:53:55 #219
285613 Verbodsbord
Verwijderd door Admin
pi_92589248
Ik ben sinds chuck op tv is een beetje verliefd op Miranda O+ :@
  donderdag 10 februari 2011 @ 15:38:06 #220
27193 The_Substitute
Pinch-Hitter/ Breekijzer
pi_92590902
quote:
1s.gif Op donderdag 10 februari 2011 13:44 schreef RickoKun het volgende:
Moeten ze nu nog eens die meuk gaan composen?
Net als bij films, doen ze dat altijd pas in een later stadium. Ze geven gameplay- of cutscene-footage aan de componist, die zo de score kan componeren die goed samenloopt met de beelden. Maar daarvoor moeten die beelden uiteraard wel eerst in de uiteindelijke staat zijn.
'Three angry deathclaws make for a lotta reconstructive surgery.'
pi_94684695
Mass Effect programmer Brenon Holmes has said that BioWare is currently “investigating” adapting the heads-up display (HUD) to the environment in Mass Effect 3, drawing inspiration from Visceral’s work on the Dead Space HUD.

“We’re still really interested in trying to move information into the world,” wrote Brenon on the BioWare forums. “That’s one of the things that I love about Dead Space; the interface… it feels really immersive. I just want to touch the hell out of those buttons.

“So we are still investigating ways of putting some of our HUD elements into the environment… we’ll see what we end up with.”

BioWare attempted working health and shield indicators into Commander Shepard’s armor during the early prototype phases of Mass Effect 2‘s development. It didn’t turn out “as great as [they'd] hoped,” according to Brenon.

“It was ok when Shepard was out of cover, like in the image you linked. The issues started to crop up once you popped into cover, with the way that the camera was positioned and with Shepard’s orientation changing we had to do some fairly crazy stuff to get the health indicator to display in a reasonable position. Even then it ended up being rather confusing to reference when you were in the middle of a fight. I think if we’d simplified our health system so we only had one meter or bar it might have been easier to represent it on the armour (like on Isaac’s back in DS).”

Mass Effect 2 featured what some players are calling an ‘ugly red tendril’ when Commander Shepard was low on health. According to Holmes, “This is also something [BioWare are] actively iterating on.”

Another gripe brought up by the Mass Effect community involved the troubling identification of enemy species and health without the need to read the words and bars that float above them. Brenon touched on this.

“At the start of ME3 we put together a ME2 silhouette chart… some interesting stuff came out of that. Basically, it’s very difficult to make out which enemy is which base purely on a lineup… some stand out a bit more (like Vorcha, Geth, Collectors, and the Oculus (dur, beach ball!)), but for the most part it’s difficult to tell who’s who…

“Even if you were able to easily recognise a given enemy, what are they going to do in a fight? What sort of strategy should you be using when engaging them? Sooo… one of the things we’re trying for ME3 is to make it a lot easier to identify the various types of enemies. Silhouette of the character is a huge component of that, and our character art/animator guys have done a pretty awesome job. I’m pretty excited for when we get to start showing off some of the really cool creatures we’ve been working on.”

Apparently, even “Sovereign was kind of hard to pick out of a lineup.”

He added: “If someone’s going to look different, it’s because their gameplay is different (or should be), and there is an actual reason for them to look different. This should also be supported by their AI behaviours and general “feel”.

I’d really like to go into specifics, but I don’t think it’s really appropriate just yet.”

Mass Effect 3 is out this holiday season for Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC
  zondag 27 maart 2011 @ 20:15:02 #222
158038 AQuila360
Xbox Ultimate
pi_94684885
Toffe shirts zeg :9

Jammer dat ze zo duur zijn dan snap ik nooit zo goed.
Shaderon: i say boom boom boom now let me hear you say weehooo
SpankmasterC: Tut mir leit Herr AQuila, es soll nicht wieder passieren!
RickoKun: Hey hoi! Ik kom bij dit topiqueje checken weetjuh!
pi_94705375
quote:
Even if you were able to easily recognise a given enemy, what are they going to do in a fight? What sort of strategy should you be using when engaging them? Sooo one of the things were trying for ME3 is to make it a lot easier to identify the various types of enemies. Silhouette of the character is a huge component of that, and our character art/animator guys have done a pretty awesome job. Im pretty excited for when we get to start showing off some of the really cool creatures weve been working on.
Beetje jammer dit. Het boeit niet of de silhouette duidelijk genoeg is om te weten tegen wie je vecht en wat hun strategie is. Kom daar maar achter tijdens het gevecht. Als je alles voorhand weet is er geen zak meer aan.
pi_94707305
quote:
1s.gif Op zondag 27 maart 2011 20:10 schreef luffyd het volgende:
Apparently, even “Sovereign was kind of hard to pick out of a lineup.”
Misschien is dat dan ook een stille hint dat het best debiel is alleen van zo'n lineup af te gaan. Alsof je ooit niet doorhebt dat de grote baas rondliep in een gevecht.

En dan de rest... hoop ten zeerste dat ze het spel niet dommer maken a la DA2, alleen maar om gamers die niet verder komen dan easy difficulty (die het spel sowieso al kopen) tevreden te stellen.
More oneness, less categories
Open hearts, no strategies
Decisions based upon faith and not fear
People who live right now and right here
  Moderator maandag 28 maart 2011 @ 13:59:15 #225
Rawr
pi_94712203
quote:
15s.gif Op maandag 28 maart 2011 11:45 schreef trancethrust het volgende:
En dan de rest... hoop ten zeerste dat ze het spel niet dommer maken a la DA2, alleen maar om gamers die niet verder komen dan easy difficulty (die het spel sowieso al kopen) tevreden te stellen.
Hier had ik nog niet eens aan gedacht... nu maak je me bang ;(
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')