quote:
Op woensdag 11 augustus 2010 21:06 schreef Cantona_No.7 het volgende:

[..]

Alweer?
2e keer al? meh sorry.

Wij gebruiken hier niet vaak dezelfde gifs

.....Kennedy
pi_85157186
dat ik The Rock gewoon heb moeten missen in de WWE...

:'(
  woensdag 11 augustus 2010 @ 21:36:08 #78
148749 Cantona_No.7
Numquam Moribimur
pi_85158120
quote:
Op woensdag 11 augustus 2010 21:16 schreef wc-eend het volgende:
dat ik The Rock gewoon heb moeten missen in de WWE...

:'(
http://www.dailymotion.co(...)o-on-billy-gun_sport

Check deze dan

Best promo ever

Thats how its done boys
GREEN AND GOLD TILL THE CLUB IS SOLD
LUHG
pi_85158424
Sjezus dat publiek man.. :P
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 00:09:13 #80
191164 Wes_FR
The Loose Cannon
pi_85165173
Ik vond Stone Cold's promo's toch wel wat interessanter hoor. ;)
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 08:13:48 #81
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_85174012
quote:
Op woensdag 11 augustus 2010 20:43 schreef Cantona_No.7 het volgende:

[..]

Tis gewoon duidelijk dat iedereen hier uit een dorp komt.Sommige kinderen van 10 hebben al veel gezien.En wat Wessiej zegt dat is leuk, maar denk je dat ze schade oplopen als ze al zoveel hebben gezien?Lijkt me niet.
Weet jij wat het met ze doet op langere termijn dan? Ik vind het gewoon ongelofelijk dat het uberhaupt in hun opkomt om dat te doen terwijl het NIKS toevoegde aan het verhaal van de wedstrijd. Nogmaals....de hoogste baas van het bedrijf zit er notabene naast! Goede PR voor haar ook...
Im a bad man....but i forgive myself
Luck is for losers
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 08:19:38 #82
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_85174064
Storyline....of echte shoot. Beide niet echt goed denk ik zo. blijkbaar is het een fake account van Hogan maar werkt diegene er wel

quote:
This one was for the INTERNET WRESTLING COMMUNITY! Beat us if you can, survive if we let you! How I got this to work: Well, here's the truth and honestly the truth, I work for TNA and am a current employee. TNA doesn't listen to any of us backstage. We're not allowed to step on anyones toes. So I thought this would be the best way to express my true thoughts. I hate Bischoff.
I don't hate Hogan, but I don't see him helping TNA, he's just taking money. So let us do what we do best... And that's to provide true TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION WRESTLING. @TNADixie, this is a shoot brother. We want @EBischoff OUT! Hogan and Bischoff always play up how we're a happy family backstage. But that's far from it. We get paid shit. Some of us were paid better in 2006, no lies. Some of us got our eyes on a new wrestling company coming up in Florida and you know what, if it doesn't have @EBischoff's name, it's a draw"
quote:
"@TNADixie Yes it's bogus, but @EBischoff himself is bogus. I work for you Dixie and respect you so much, but you've fallen off the wagon. @TNADixie You need to wake up and realize who your true TNA troops are. I don't see Hogan or @EBischoff breaking a sweat. @TNADixie I've bled for TNA, I've sacrificed for TNA, and I've put my family on the line for TNA... for what? To be pushed aside? It's BS @TNADixie And you know it deep down. If things don't change, a couple of us are quitting. @TNADixie I speak for a whole crop of men and women in the back. We're not happy."
quote:
"Sorry guys, not revealing myself because at the end of the day, I need to put food on my family's table and getting fired won't help that. But if I can use this big work as venue to provide TRUE honest opinions of the TNA biz today, then great, because we have no other way. AJ spoke out for us a little while ago and got ridiculed. Had it been anyone else, they would either be suspended or fired. So I took it upon myself to use the "biggest name" to get our voices heard. It may seem like a pussy move, but try being in our positions. We got no choice but to use the Internet to our advantage here. And it's our hope that sites like PWInsider.com will publish our message. Because @TNADixie reads PWInsider.com, but it's not like she listens to them very much. And we love Tommy Dreamer, but how does he come first before us? How do all these ECW guys, who had their chance in 1995, come before us? No disrespect to the ECW guys either. Just saying.

@TNADixie got worked herself when she believed in @EBischoff and Hogan by firing Christopher Daniels and bringing in Venis Jordan,NastyBoys. And all the rest of the Hogan contingent. Where is Daniels now? Where is Samoa Joe? Where is Amazing Red? Where is Kendrick? Where is Scotty Steiner, who could still WORK for his age. We loved Scotty.

We don't need Hall or Waltman who use TNA in reminisce old times. f***in use Desmond Wolfe, use Homicide, use Hernandez, use Awesome Kong, us the people that brought you to the dance @TNADixie. And use me the way I've been suggesting. You always assure me that things will go in the right direction, but then forget about it. Then there's @EBischoff who runs his mouth saying he talks to talent when he's never spoken to me about the product once. And I'm sorry, I love Vince Russo, but his time as a writer was long gone after he left the WWF. Demote him to ring crew staff, honestly. Russo will have more fun watching us stretch and practice in the ring before the shows instead of writing our work. That's it for now. Send the message to @TNADixie. Out to the beach now."
quote:
"What am I going to do next? I will walk out of TNA and find a job some place else if I am not treated fairly. So will others. Without us, TNA is dead. We are their backbone. What's the worst that will happen... pay us more to stay? We deserve more. EY is in the same category. Don't worry, EY is my boy. My identity our identities will be revealed if @TNADixie doesn't call for a meeting and admits her mistakes. We will walk out. Put this meeting live on TV too why don't you. Admit your own faults on TV, rather than telling us to step it up, because we have already."
Luck is for losers
pi_85174134
wow...

Ik denk wel dat het echt is, de geruchten van slecht behandelen en slecht salaris gaan al langer rond en daarnaast vinden wij het ook gek dat TNA zich lijkt te focussen op talent uit de jaren 90 in plaats van het goede, nieuwe talent wat ze hebben...
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 08:40:04 #84
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_85174338
The Saga continues!

http://twitter.com/TNAnonymous

quote:
No I've never held the TNA TV Title. Only one man has held that and I am not AJ Styles. AJ, you're out of the clear

quote:
My identity comes out in October when my contract expires
quote:
Yes, saying my contract ends in October is a hint to TNA, but so do the contracts of about 14 other wrestlers.
quote:
Also, October is the month in which some of the TNA contracted wrestlers can choose to walk away from the company, as their is an opt out.
quote:
Contracts are not as guaranteed as you would think in TNA.
Luck is for losers
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 10:17:52 #85
148749 Cantona_No.7
Numquam Moribimur
pi_85176549
Kan natuurlijk ook weer eentje in het rijtje der TNA haters zijn.
LUHG
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 10:35:48 #86
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_85177058
Dat kan ja

Maar laten we voor de lol aannemen dat het écht een worstelaar is die daar zit, maakt het verhaal een stuk interessanter. Er zijn er trouwens 2 nu

www.twitter.com/TNAngry

TNAngry

quote:
Okay, you want something f***ing interesting? You want a f***ing quote to digest? Tommy Dreamer is a brown-nosing f*** that is bringing in his ECW buddies to TNA. He's Dixie's golden-child. Before Tommy, it was Russo and that little bitch Terry Taylor. There are SO many people. In Dixie's ear right now you wouldn't believe it. Some wrestlers aren't happy, a certain wrestler is suspended, guys are taking a backseat to Knockouts. ALEX f***ING SHELLEY WRESTLES WITH A DAMN NEAR BROKEN f***ING BACK. That man needs surgery but doesnt want to lose his job. Dixie is a great lady but is NOT mentally strong enought to spear-head a wrestling company. She cares for the wrestlers but some people dont. Spike TV execs. have a lot of say in TNA. Too much in fact. TN

Hardy and RVD are popular backstage. They're real nice dudes although I've only had the chance to work with one of them in the ring.

[ Bericht 66% gewijzigd door kidkash19 op 12-08-2010 10:41:05 ]
Luck is for losers
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 11:55:35 #87
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_85179783
Luck is for losers
pi_85187878
quote:
Op woensdag 11 augustus 2010 21:36 schreef Cantona_No.7 het volgende:

[..]

http://www.dailymotion.co(...)o-on-billy-gun_sport

Check deze dan

Best promo ever

Thats how its done boys
idd erg leuk en goed gedaan en daarom mijn vraag: is het WWE nou nog leuk nu die The Rock en Hogan er allemaal niet meer zijn?
Yvonne schreef op maandag 31 oktober 2011 @
13:59:43 in DEF SC #282 aan AchJa & Co
Vanaf hier en nu stopt het in DEF én op FOK!
Ik wil hier een normale SC zonder gebitch!
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 15:21:36 #89
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_85188795
uhm ja
Luck is for losers
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 15:21:51 #90
148749 Cantona_No.7
Numquam Moribimur
pi_85188809
quote:
Op donderdag 12 augustus 2010 15:01 schreef rubje het volgende:

[..]

idd erg leuk en goed gedaan en daarom mijn vraag: is het WWE nou nog leuk nu die The Rock en Hogan er allemaal niet meer zijn?
Voor mij persoonlijk is het allemaal minder leuk.Maar daar kunnen veel wrestlers zelf weinig aandoen tov promos.The Rock maakte zn eigen promos grotendeels, nu wordt het voor ze geschreven, dan lever je veel kwaliteit in.
LUHG
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 15:30:59 #91
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_85189256
Behalve voor Jericho, Cena, Orton en nog een paar.......

rock was een once in a lifetime promo man met zwaar onder maat zijnde in ring skills
Luck is for losers
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 15:32:56 #92
148749 Cantona_No.7
Numquam Moribimur
pi_85189344
quote:
Op donderdag 12 augustus 2010 15:30 schreef kidkash19 het volgende:
Behalve voor Jericho, Cena, Orton en nog een paar.......

rock was een once in a lifetime promo man met zwaar onder maat zijnde in ring skills
Stond in een bericht online dat die promo's ook maar zeer beperkte eigen inbreng hebben.Daar heb ik dat dan ook van ;)
LUHG
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 15:52:45 #93
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_85190155
Ach ik geloof nieuwsberichten echt 75% vd tijd niet, wat een onzin staat daar vaak in zeg. Daarbij geloof ik echt niet dat als men een promo doet van 10 min het zin voor zin geleerd moet worden. Dan staan er meestal gewoon wat hoofdpunten op papier en dan improviseer je maar.
Dat was bij Rock ook het geval, die was gewoon goed in improviseren
Luck is for losers
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 15:58:32 #94
148749 Cantona_No.7
Numquam Moribimur
pi_85190438
quote:
Op donderdag 12 augustus 2010 15:52 schreef kidkash19 het volgende:
Ach ik geloof nieuwsberichten echt 75% vd tijd niet, wat een onzin staat daar vaak in zeg. Daarbij geloof ik echt niet dat als men een promo doet van 10 min het zin voor zin geleerd moet worden. Dan staan er meestal gewoon wat hoofdpunten op papier en dan improviseer je maar.
Dat was bij Rock ook het geval, die was gewoon goed in improviseren
Oh ik dacht dat dat juist een goede infobron was.Omdat ik jou ook veel van die berichten zie plaatsen hiero.Dus dan denk ik dat dat allemaal wel geloofwaardig is.Maar dat is dus niet zo.
LUHG
pi_85190457
Beste Promo's waren een tijdje in ROH...weet niet hoe ze daar nu zijn.
Ik ben vergeten wat ik als signature had...
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 16:27:34 #96
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_85191763
quote:
Op donderdag 12 augustus 2010 15:58 schreef Cantona_No.7 het volgende:

[..]

Oh ik dacht dat dat juist een goede infobron was.Omdat ik jou ook veel van die berichten zie plaatsen hiero.Dus dan denk ik dat dat allemaal wel geloofwaardig is.Maar dat is dus niet zo.
Inderdaad, ik lees ze omdat het wel interessant is maar geloven doe ik ze vaak niet. Veel is simpelweg gezond verstand gebruiken dan kan ik ook wel tot een nieuwsbericht komen.

Het is stof om over na te denken, niet om als waarheid aan te nemen
Luck is for losers
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 16:50:05 #97
148749 Cantona_No.7
Numquam Moribimur
pi_85192729
quote:
Op donderdag 12 augustus 2010 16:27 schreef kidkash19 het volgende:

[..]

Inderdaad, ik lees ze omdat het wel interessant is maar geloven doe ik ze vaak niet. Veel is simpelweg gezond verstand gebruiken dan kan ik ook wel tot een nieuwsbericht komen.

Het is stof om over na te denken, niet om als waarheid aan te nemen
^O^
LUHG
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 18:02:19 #98
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_85195517
Altijd grappig

Luck is for losers
  donderdag 12 augustus 2010 @ 18:34:11 #99
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_85196847
Ik vind dat Twitter gebeuren wel interessant.

Die 2e wil ik het niet eens over hebben maar die eerste kan best legit zijn.

Voor de grap een wilde gok: Tomko
Attended: UFC 99 - UFC 167 - UFC 175 - TUF 19 Finale - Invicta 13 - UFC 189 - Fight Night 84 / 87 / 90 - TUF 23 Finale - UFC 200 - UFC 205
4 time, 4 time, 4 time, 4 time TUP champion!!!
pi_85197285
:D!

quote:
On Whether They Pushed Things Too Far in the Attitude Era: "I remember one time Vince came up to me, I was flipping the middle fingers and all that. Vince said 'Steve, we were wondering if you could come up with a different hand signal than the middle fingers. Something that everyone watching could do.' I guess it's not so politically correct for a six-year-old kid to throw up the middle finger. I said, 'No. I'm going to be who and what I am.' And Vince kind of said, 'Okay' - or at least the ratings and the merch sales said 'okay.' So that's the direction we went with the WWE, and everybody else followed suit."
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')