Op woensdag 3 februari 2010 17:51 schreef Bragi het volgende:
[ link | afbeelding ]

Ik moest lachen.
Ik krijg nog geld van je.
pi_77599038
quote:
Op woensdag 3 februari 2010 17:50 schreef Rnie het volgende:

[..]

Lost moet het ook voornamelijk hebben van mensen uit het buitenland.ik heb het idee dat lost over de grens populairder is dan in de USA zelf
Denk dat de meeste buitenlanders downloaden en daar verdienen ze niets aan.
  woensdag 3 februari 2010 @ 17:56:18 #29
221644 timmmmm
sp3c lives matter
pi_77599084
quote:
Op woensdag 3 februari 2010 17:55 schreef Ranja_Ranja het volgende:

[..]

NET 5 betaalt ze ook voor de uitzendrechten hoor
Laffe huichelaar
pi_77599089
quote:
Op woensdag 3 februari 2010 17:55 schreef Ranja_Ranja het volgende:

[..]

Daar heb je een punt.
pi_77599118
quote:
Op woensdag 3 februari 2010 17:56 schreef timmmmm het volgende:

[..]

NET 5 betaalt ze ook voor de uitzendrechten hoor
Ja klopt, maar die hard fans hier in NL zullen het vast niet op net 5 volgen
Het lijkt dan of de serie in NL kut loopt...niks is minder waar
pi_77599126
Vanavond de nieuwe episode kijken HD
 2011 13" i5 ...
pi_77599256
Juliet! .

Verder: .
pi_77599500
Iemand die na vandaag nog spoilers gaan volgen?

Ik iig niet
  woensdag 3 februari 2010 @ 18:13:03 #35
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77599698
quote:
Lost Season Six Premiere has Rock Solid Science
Last season, the castaways detonated a hydrogen bomb in an attempt to rewrite history. Popular Mechanics talks to Michio Kaku, host of the Science Channel's Sci-Fi Science, to find out just how close the science in the season six premiere comes to fact.

The opening moments of Lost's season six premiere, "LA X," look eerily familiar: We're back on Oceanic Flight 815. But something is off. Yes, reluctant hero Jack Shephard is still flirting with an Australian flight attendant and talking an anxious Rose through a patch of turbulence while her husband is in the bathroom, just as we saw in season one. Suddenly, the turbulence gets worse, and then … it stops. Instead of breaking apart and crashing on a mysterious island, Oceanic Flight 815 stays intact. And that's not all that's different: Boone is on the plane, but Shannon isn't. Instead of being branded unlucky by the numbers he used for his lottery win, Hurley is the luckiest man alive. And beneath the plane, the island where our favorite castaways have spent the last few seasons fighting Others and each other is now completely submerged.

It only gets weirder from there. In the next scene, we're back on the island, post-Jughead detonation, at the site of the Swan hatch. Somehow, when Juliet bludgeoned the nuke with a rock, it sent the castaways back to the present-day Swan site. And when she finally passes away, Miles "I talk to dead people" Straume is able to impart one last message to Sawyer from his dearly departed love: It worked.

All together now: What the…? In order to understand Lost's final season premiere, it's necessary to go back to last season's finale, "The Incident." Daniel Faraday—from the present day but, like the rest of the castaways, stuck in 1977 thanks to the island's propensity to jump through time—hatched a plan to rewrite history. If he used Jughead, the hydrogen bomb left on the island by the U.S. Army in the 1950s, to destroy the pocket of electromagnetism beneath the Swan hatch, that hatch would never be built. Then, the Dharma Initiative wouldn't have to press a button every 108 minutes to release built-up electromagnetic energy and Desmond wouldn't one day fail to push the button, which, in this universe, caused Oceanic Flight 815 to crash. Instead, the plane would land safely at LAX. In the twisted time travel world of Lost, Faraday was gunned down by his own mother, so Jack carried out his plan, dropping Jughead into the drill shaft at the Swan work site. And when Juliet got dragged inside, she did what an impact from a fall couldn't: Hit the nuke with a rock until it went off.

Dead Juliet was right: Faraday's plan did work. And this is where Lost is on solid science ground. Like Fringe, the show is now diving headfirst into multiverse theory, where the river of time forks constantly into different universes. "According to this theory, our universe is a bubble of some sort, which is constantly expanding," explains Michio Kaku, host of the Science Channel's Sci-Fi Science and author of Physics of the Impossible. "But there are other bubbles out there, floating above us. These other universes are invisible, since light passes below them."

Until now, Lost has said that whatever happened, happened. You can't change the past. And that's also right, according to Novikov's self-consistency principle. When the castaways detonated Jughead, they created another universe in which Oceanic 815 never crashed. But they didn't alter their own past—in fact, in some interpretations of quantum theory, they're actually existing in multiple states at the same time. "If time forks into two rivers, then you have two parallel realities, which evolve independently of each other," Kaku says. "Your own past is fixed, but you can meet copies of yourself in parallel universes in different time eras and then change your history. You can chance the past of the alternate reality that split off. It might also be possible that in these other realities, people who are dead in our reality are still alive in other universes—so Elvis might still be alive in another reality." In other words, the castaways simultaneously exist on the island, where they're preparing for an epic battle between good and evil, and in a world where Jacob never touched them. Where they never crashed. Where they don't know each other, as of yet.

While Lost's season premiere answered a lot of questions (oh, so that's what the smoke monster is!) as always, it raised many more: Where is the home that un-Locke is so desperate to get to? What's with the Lazarus act, Sayid? If this is destiny, will all the castaways be thrown together in the alternate reality as well? Still, one thing is clear—we're in for two very wild rides.
Because I am so handsome and I am so bored
So entertain me, tell me a joke
Make it long, make it last
Make it cruel just make me laugh
pi_77599946
quote:
Op woensdag 3 februari 2010 18:13 schreef Bragi het volgende:

[..]
While Lost's season premiere answered a lot of questions (oh, so that's what the smoke monster is!) as always, it raised many more: Where is the home that un-Locke is so desperate to get to? What's with the Lazarus act, Sayid? If this is destiny, will all the castaways be thrown together in the alternate reality as well? Still, one thing is clear—we're in for two very wild rides.

Wat is het smoke monster dan? Een mens?
  woensdag 3 februari 2010 @ 18:24:10 #37
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77600032
quote:
Op woensdag 3 februari 2010 18:20 schreef Rnie het volgende:

[..]

Wat is het smoke monster dan? Een mens?
Nou ja, echt beantwoord is het niet, maar ik denk dat de schrijver doelt op MIB=Smokey.
pi_77600070
Wat bedoelen jullie met MIB?
pi_77600082
quote:
Op woensdag 3 februari 2010 18:24 schreef Bragi het volgende:

[..]

Nou ja, echt beantwoord is het niet, maar ik denk dat de schrijver doelt op MIB=Smokey.
Hoop dat damon en carlton ons wel mededelen WAT het smoke monster is....anders stop ik met kijken
pi_77600093
quote:
Op woensdag 3 februari 2010 18:25 schreef larry_flynt het volgende:
Man in Black
  woensdag 3 februari 2010 @ 18:27:57 #41
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77600149
quote:
Op woensdag 3 februari 2010 18:25 schreef larry_flynt het volgende:
Man In Black. Zo wordt die dude genoemd die in de finale van seizoen 5 te zien was op het strand, samen met Jacob. Wordt ook wel 'Jacob's Nemesis' genoemd en in de gedaante van Locke 'Fake Locke', 'UnLocke' of 'Flocke'.
pi_77600159
quote:
Op woensdag 3 februari 2010 18:25 schreef Rnie het volgende:

[..]

Hoop dat damon en carlton ons wel mededelen WAT het smoke monster is....anders stop ik met kijken
ik had hem liever helemaal niet in de serie gezien
Anybody seen in a bus over the age of thirty has been a failure in life.
pi_77600173
quote:
Op woensdag 3 februari 2010 18:28 schreef Teteteterek het volgende:

[..]

ik had hem liever helemaal niet in de serie gezien
Meen je het?
pi_77600220
quote:
Op woensdag 3 februari 2010 18:28 schreef Rnie het volgende:

[..]

Meen je het?
Ja, toen het 'monster' voor het eerst in vol ornaat in beeld was, heb ik overwogen om helemaal te kappen met lost
Anybody seen in a bus over the age of thirty has been a failure in life.
  woensdag 3 februari 2010 @ 18:31:12 #45
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77600241
Ik ben ook niet echt een superfan van het monster. Het ziet er toch een beetje belachelijk uit, zo'n rookwolk die je vastpakt en tegen de muur aan kwakt.
pi_77600321
Godverdegodver...druk ik per ongeluk op een spoiler op darkufo.....:(:( Iets wat ik NIET wou weten...heb medelijden met me.
  woensdag 3 februari 2010 @ 18:35:12 #47
162388 Bragi
GOD-VER-DOMME!
pi_77600358
quote:
Op woensdag 3 februari 2010 18:34 schreef Rnie het volgende:
Godverdegodver...druk ik per ongeluk op een spoiler op darkufo.....:(:( Iets wat ik NIET wou weten...heb medelijden met me.
Shut up! Breng me niet in de verleiding...
pi_77600368
quote:
Op woensdag 3 februari 2010 18:31 schreef Bragi het volgende:
Ik ben ook niet echt een superfan van het monster. Het ziet er toch een beetje belachelijk uit, zo'n rookwolk die je vastpakt en tegen de muur aan kwakt.
Tja...ieder zijn ding Wat is de voornaamste reden dat je Lost leuk vindt dan?
  woensdag 3 februari 2010 @ 18:35:40 #49
159761 Arn0
Abbey Road
pi_77600371
Snap niet hoe je in de verleiding kan komen om spoilers te bekijken
By hook or by crook, I'll be last in this book.
pi_77600388
quote:
Op woensdag 3 februari 2010 18:35 schreef Bragi het volgende:

[..]

Shut up! Breng me niet in de verleiding...
Darkufo zou per definitie vanaf vandaag afgeschaft moeten worden.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')