abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 @ 08:39:24 #76
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_74101228
Kofi met een kleine push richting een hoger platform? I like it!

Ik vind het gaaf dat ze niet zomaar "Vergeten" zijn dat hij Jamaicaans was en dat dat nu ineens weg is, ze geven er juist aandacht aan dat hij dat was. Zn personage is nu zoveel dieper en er zijn zoveel meer mogelijkheden mee, ik denk zelfs dat de fans hem nu nog meer mogen dan in zn Jamaicanmecrazy personage.

[ Bericht 71% gewijzigd door kidkash19 op 27-10-2009 08:46:41 ]
Im a bad man....but i forgive myself
Luck is for losers
pi_74101316
quote:
Op maandag 26 oktober 2009 19:29 schreef renwan het volgende:
SVR 2010

Zo moeilijk!
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
I know, I know

Maar hey,
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
De game = Elke dag weer wordt ie stukjes vetter.
The Rated-R Era ... A Decade of Decadence
Mr. Prolapse 2009
pi_74101321
quote:
Op dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 08:39 schreef kidkash19 het volgende:
Kofi

Echt, ik vind heel die Kofi geen reet aan Sorry
Mr. Prolapse 2009
  dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 @ 08:47:39 #79
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_74101341
quote:
Op dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 08:46 schreef Dragorius het volgende:

[..]

Kofi

Echt, ik vind heel die Kofi geen reet aan Sorry
Kijk Raw maar, wie weet draai je wel bij De dude was on fire !
Luck is for losers
pi_74101364
Neuh sorry, gewoon heel zijn voorkomen vind ik echt meh. Dat blije, dat happy happy jamaica gedoe
Mr. Prolapse 2009
pi_74101398
VINTAGE KOFI!

Kofi was gewoon baas
Op donderdag 12 maart 2009 22:55 schreef Adelante het volgende:
Welkom vader renwan ^O^
Uw zoon is een modeluser in KLB, waar velen een voorbeeld aan zouden moeten nemen.
  dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 @ 08:54:47 #82
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_74101457
quote:
Op dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 08:49 schreef Dragorius het volgende:
Neuh sorry, gewoon heel zijn voorkomen vind ik echt meh. Dat blije, dat happy happy jamaica gedoe
goed...je hebt dus duidelijk niet gekeken de afgelopen paar weken....Dat hele Jamaica gedoe is helemaal weg, zoals ik zei...kijk Raw maar
Luck is for losers
pi_74101525
quote:
Op dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 08:54 schreef kidkash19 het volgende:

[..]

goed...je hebt dus duidelijk niet gekeken de afgelopen paar weken....Dat hele Jamaica gedoe is helemaal weg, zoals ik zei...kijk Raw maar
Ok ok, ik geef het een kans

Heb de afgelopen weken mijn fix moeten inhalen, Heb Breaking Point niet eens gezien Wel HIAC.

Bragging Rights vanavond maar eens binnenhalen en kijken.
Mr. Prolapse 2009
pi_74102050
Die Southpark aflevering over worstelen
pi_74102103
quote:
Op dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 09:25 schreef VerrekteZakHooi het volgende:
Die Southpark aflevering over worstelen
Staat die al online?
Mr. Prolapse 2009
pi_74102694
quote:
Op dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 09:28 schreef Dragorius het volgende:

[..]

Staat die al online?
Pas een week

Matigste aflevering van het seizoen overigens.
Op donderdag 12 maart 2009 22:55 schreef Adelante het volgende:
Welkom vader renwan ^O^
Uw zoon is een modeluser in KLB, waar velen een voorbeeld aan zouden moeten nemen.
pi_74102753
quote:
Op dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 09:53 schreef renwan het volgende:

[..]

Pas een week

Matigste aflevering van het seizoen overigens.
Sorry hoor Ik zit alleen op het werk achter de pc...in mijn "leven" is het nu MY GAWD druk

Edit: LoL....het begon hoopvol maar inderdaad vrij matigjes, die aflevering

[ Bericht 11% gewijzigd door Dragorius op 27-10-2009 10:22:29 ]
Mr. Prolapse 2009
  dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 @ 10:21:46 #88
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_74103383
Leuk interview met Triple H
quote:
When Boxing News' senior writer and lifelong wrestling fan Danny Flexon attended the September 18 weigh-in for the Floyd Mayweather vs. Juan Manuel Marquez fight at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, he could not believe his luck when he ran into Paul 'Triple H' Levesque and the wrestler agreed on the spur of the moment to do an interview about WWE. What follows is the transcript of Flexen's conversation with HHH, who was in town with wife Stephanie to walk Mayweather to the ring before his fight the next day. To the writer's surprise, 'The Game' was both likeable and willing to discuss everything from retirement to the accusations that he exploits power in WWE . . .

HUNTER, FROM humble beginnings on the independent scene as Terra Ryzing from 1992-1994 and prelim wrestler Jean-Paul Levesque in WCW from 1994-1995, you now hold an amazing position of power in WWE -- as a headliner on-screen and in the booking department backstage. What advice would you give to any aspiring wrestler who would like to reach your hofty heights in the ring?

Personality: that's the key to everything. I see a lot of guys who are good wrestlers -- good hands --- and they might have a decent match, but they all look like they're cut from the same mould. Ric Flair tells this great story about when he was (wrestling) in Maryland (in the 1970s): it was his first real opportunity, and Blackjack Mulligan walked into the dressing room. He asked Ric what he was doing that night, and Ric said he had a four-minute match. Blackjack asked him, "What are you going to do in that four minutes to make yourself stand it, to make yourself different?" And that's what it's all about: what can you do to make the fans spend their money? It's like in boxing: Floyd Mayweather is a great fighter and a great personality.

You said many younger wrestlers "look like they're cut from the same mould". Others have also brought up the "cookie cutter" syndrome. In WWE, do you think this could be attributed to the way in which prospects are prepared by the same team of trainers in the same development territory, Florida Championship Wrestling?

A little of it. I think for your first few years (as a wrestler), you're so green and nervous that personality is the least of your concerns. And you're a victim of your own success: when I was coming up, there were lots of places to work and learn your craft and, by the time you got called up to the WWE, you already had plenty of ability - whereas now, you achieve a bit of success and you come in before you've learned. There's fewer places to send wrestlers where you can let them make mistakes. Guys used to say that WWE wouldn't even look at you until you've had five years' experience. But, now, we're looking at guys who've had between six months and a year.

What's the remedy to this: more WWE developmental promotions?

More developments . . . There are still some little groups out there. You should spend a year or two in as many different places as you can. If you have the desire, if you really want to learn, there are still areas, like Harley Race's company in (Eldon, Missouri) and Mexico, Japan, the U.K. You're going to starve, but it's about if (wrestling) is what you really want to do. It's all such a rush these days: everyone wants to be the next flash in the pan. But that's not a good thing to be, because the flash in the pan burns out so quickly.

You've been on top for a decade. Now 40, you're married with two children. Do thoughts of retirement ever cross your mind?

Sure. I've always said that I won't be one of those guys still wrestling at 50 or 60 like (Randy 'The Ram' Robinson) in (The Wrestler). I look at the business now from the other side and, if I was Vince McMahon, I'd know when to tell me to step away. Right now, the talent's not there: there is no depth. But, yeah, I do think about retiring: wrestling isn't the only thing iny my life, like it was when I broke in. If my family asked me to give up wrestling tomorrow, I'd do it in a heartbeat for them, and I'd never look back.

Plenty of people say you use your backstage position and your marriage to your advantage --- even that you abuse the power you have. How do you respond to that? And does criticism bother you?

People say the power I have puts me in a position of dominance but, if I lost that power, I'd be quite happy. It's all about what benefits the business for me. As for criticism? I think that if you go through life and no one hates you, then that means you're not good at anything. The critics I listen to are the ones I can hear when I walk into the arena. When people aren't caring about me anymore, I'll know. Not even Vince deems that: fans deem that. Look at John Cena. People say, "Who does Vince push him so much?" He sells so much (merchandise) and he sells out arenas. It's all about what benefits the business.

What do you say to those who accuse you of zealously safeguarding your position at the top of the card and refusing to help elevate wrestlers to the main event level?

All the stars are at a certain level. You can't make someone a star by simply bringing other stars down. That's not how the business works; it's not how it's ever worked. The new stars have to rise on their own. What big star ever laid down for me? That's never been how business is done. Bret Hart didn't put Shawn Michaels over and refused to get beat (at Survivor Series 1997); he wouldn't lose the title. Now, that's not a knock: that's what happened. Look at Steve Austin. I remember when Vince said they were bringing Austin in, and he said, "He'll be a good hand, to help the other guys." Then, they made him The Ringmaster, and gave him those plain trunks to wear. And I was there at King of the Ring 1996 when Austin made himself a star, and then at WrestleMania (XIII) when he really got over. And, remember, he actually lost that match against Bret Hart (at WM XIII), but he got himself over doing it. I've never said, "No" to putting anybody over. But you put C.M. Punk in a 30-minute match with The Undertaker, it's 50-50 all the way and then Punk wins clean, the fans won't accept it. It does nothing for C.M. Punk, and it's also detrimental to the Undertaker.

You had competitive matches with Jeff Hardy on his journey to the top spot last year. But Booker T/King Booker was not afforded the same equality in his bouts with you at WrestleMania XIX or SummerSlam 2007. Is the amount of offence a wrestler is allowed dependent on his status?

Yes. Jeff was competitive with me, and I also put Jeff over, eventually. But Jeff was being built up a certain way. He couldn't get there: he was the guy that just couldn't beat me and, the more that happened, the more desperate the fans became for him to do it. So, when he did beat me, it made a much bigger impact. He could have gone out and beat me clean in our first match, but the fans would not have accepted him in the way they have now. We used to say the "marks" were the fans who believed wrestling was all real -- not choreographed -- but now the smart fans, the ones who think they know everything, have became the marks. I know the majority of them don't know the business, they've never been in the business or wrestled in their lives.

Do you ever take it upon yourself to change match lay-outs or booking plans so your opponents have more offense?

Yeah. Look, Shawn Michaels and I have just come back as DX and, on our first night back, we got the crap kicked out of us (by Ted DiBiase and Cody Rhodes on the August 17 Raw - Ed). It wasn't Vince who suggested that; it was us. It's about what's right for the business, at the right time. Some people think we're scheming all the time to improve our own situations. But the more people we make stars, the more money we all make, and everyone's happy.

Your father-in-law is obviously the Chairman of the company you work for. Do these family ties make your working life easier?

No. It's actually the hardest for me because I can't say, "No" to anything. If Vince says, "I want you to do 'this' show" or "Can you go to 'this' media event", I can't refuse: I have to set an example. He expects more of me.

What about your wife Stephanie, another powerful figure in WWE: do work disagreements ever accompany you on the trip home?

Every now and then, there's something: we sometimes bring our petty problems home from work. But as important as this business is in my life, my wife and kids are more important.

Who do you regard as the next wave of headline-level talent in WWE?

Well, C.M. Punk is obviously already on his way to becoming a big star. Jack Swagger, I like. Sheamus. Evan Bourne is very good. Kofi Kingston. They are all moving up, but slowly, which is the right way.

Finally, are you mentoring any WWE wrestler in particular? And in who, do you see the most of the young Triple H?

The closest to me is probably Sheamus, because we always train together on the road. But I try to watch all the young guys' matches and give them advice, if they want to hear it. If they take advice to heart and really want to improve, them I am wanting to help. As for seeing some of myself in someone? Thats tough. Sheamus just the other day showed up at a show he didn't have to be at. He does whatever he's asked to do without complaining, he goes to every show and is always wanting to work: he does it all, goes above and beyond. That's what I was like.
Luck is for losers
pi_74103572
Cool interview inderdaad zeg. En erg open.
Mr. Prolapse 2009
pi_74113228
Raw was leuk. Veel veranderingen en random events
  dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 @ 15:43:17 #91
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_74113828
Make-or-break show voor veel jonge gasten ook, nu is het aan die gasten zelf om zich naar een hoger level te brengen. Moet zeggen dat alle jonge gasten zich makkelijk staande hielden, zou de WWE nu dan wakker zijn en doorhebben wat ze aan talent hebben rondlopen?
Luck is for losers
pi_74113947
Wat ik me trouwens afvraag. Stel Vince gaat dood/stopt ermee (lijkt me sterk ). De enige logische kandidaat om het over te nemen is Triple H nu. Vooral met Shane weg. Raw bestaat nu 16 jaar (toch?) en Smackdown net 10 jaar.

Het zou dan voor het eerst zijn dat er echt een nieuwe baas zou zijn in de huidige wereld. Hoe zien jullie dat uitpakken? Vraag me echt af hoe dat eruit zal zien.
  Redactie Games dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 @ 15:50:15 #93
140137 Wessiej
A.F.C.A.
pi_74114037
Als Steph/HHH komt lijkt mij het een frisse wind er doorheen, prachtige tijden
.....Kennedy
  dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 @ 16:16:34 #94
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_74114949
quote:
Op dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 15:47 schreef The-Brahma-Bull het volgende:
Wat ik me trouwens afvraag. Stel Vince gaat dood/stopt ermee (lijkt me sterk ). De enige logische kandidaat om het over te nemen is Triple H nu. Vooral met Shane weg. Raw bestaat nu 16 jaar (toch?) en Smackdown net 10 jaar.

Het zou dan voor het eerst zijn dat er echt een nieuwe baas zou zijn in de huidige wereld. Hoe zien jullie dat uitpakken? Vraag me echt af hoe dat eruit zal zien.
Shane wilde het sowieso nooit overnemen dat is altijd al Steph dr ding geweest, Shane hield zich meer bezig met de marketing en internet business. Steph is al hoofd van Creative, het enige is dat Vince nog het laatste woord heeft

Denk niet dat er heel veel verandert, worstelen zal altijd om hetzelfde blijven gaan. Good Guy vs Bad Guy en ik denk ook dat ze bij de WWE zo gedrilled zijn door Vince en co dat er niet veel zal veranderen.
De worstelaars moeten het nog altijd zelf doen, ze krijgen alleen een platform van de WWE
Luck is for losers
pi_74115092
Het wordt guest-boss natuurlijk, elke week weer een nieuwe boss
pi_74115477
-- Aside from some spots at the finish, the entire Chris Jericho vs. Christian match from last week's edition of ECW was called in the ring.

toch geweldig dat hun dat niet nodig hebben en gewoon mogen doen in de WWE.
  Redactie Games dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 @ 16:34:48 #97
140137 Wessiej
A.F.C.A.
pi_74115674
Ik hoorde ook tijdens de Fatal 4 way ze behoorlijk veel praten met elkaar, iets te hard
.....Kennedy
  dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 @ 17:02:41 #98
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_74116730
quote:
Op dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 16:34 schreef Wessiej het volgende:
Ik hoorde ook tijdens de Fatal 4 way ze behoorlijk veel praten met elkaar, iets te hard
SPOILER
Attended: UFC 99 - UFC 167 - UFC 175 - TUF 19 Finale - Invicta 13 - UFC 189 - Fight Night 84 / 87 / 90 - TUF 23 Finale - UFC 200 - UFC 205
4 time, 4 time, 4 time, 4 time TUP champion!!!
  dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 @ 17:06:06 #99
153201 Tazmaniac
Mixed Martial Arts
pi_74116844
quote:
Op dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 08:39 schreef kidkash19 het volgende:

Ik vind het gaaf dat ze niet zomaar "Vergeten" zijn dat hij Jamaicaans was en dat dat nu ineens weg is, ze geven er juist aandacht aan dat hij dat was. Zn personage is nu zoveel dieper en er zijn zoveel meer mogelijkheden mee, ik denk zelfs dat de fans hem nu nog meer mogen dan in zn Jamaicanmecrazy personage.
Ben ik wel blij om dat ze van de Jamaicaanse stijl af zijn.

Volgens mij zei Dragorius het hierboven ook al.. wat een kut happy happy Jamaican gimmick

De laatste week vind ik hem meteen een stuk leuker.. ook zijn voorkomen net een tikkie anders, meteen een stuk beter
Attended: UFC 99 - UFC 167 - UFC 175 - TUF 19 Finale - Invicta 13 - UFC 189 - Fight Night 84 / 87 / 90 - TUF 23 Finale - UFC 200 - UFC 205
4 time, 4 time, 4 time, 4 time TUP champion!!!
pi_74117313
quote:
Op dinsdag 27 oktober 2009 17:02 schreef Tazmaniac het volgende:

[..]
SPOILER
Inderdaad Was echt enorm duidelijk. Moest er wel om lachen
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')