late night typo's rule!
Im a bad man....but i forgive myself
Luck is for losers
  woensdag 10 juni 2009 @ 11:33:58 #152
191164 Wes_FR
The Loose Cannon
pi_69891798
quote:
Last night's edition of WWE Raw did a 3.6 cable rating on the USA Network off hours of 3.33 and 3.89.
Batista = ratings.

En volgende week op Raw voor de WWE Championship:
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
  woensdag 10 juni 2009 @ 12:24:30 #153
90624 The_Crippler
The Guru of Greatness
pi_69893631
ECW
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
"Hi I'm John Morrison, and The Catholic church omitted me from the bible because they thought I'd outshine Jesus"
pi_69895247
quote:
Op woensdag 10 juni 2009 11:33 schreef Wes_FR het volgende:
SPOILER
Same old shit.
pi_69908932
ECW
SPOILER
-- There are quite a few people within WWE who have been vocal about feeling that Christian is arguably the most under-utilized talent under contract

Ik vind dat wel meevallen eigenlijk. ECW Champ en main eventer/leider van ECW in mijn ogen. Net zo als Benoit/Matt dat voor hem waren. En hij zit toch wel in 1 van de leukste verhalen in de WWE nu. Het feit dat er maar weinig mensen ECW kijken is dan wel jammer.

[ Bericht 40% gewijzigd door The-Brahma-Bull op 10-06-2009 21:47:00 ]
pi_69922436
Als je kijkt hoe suf en stale RAW is, dan is iemand als Christian zeer ondergewaardeerd.
quote:
As Michael reported earlier, the WWE creative team has already been given a list of wrestlers not to write ideas for as they will be unavailable for the foreseeable future, starting with next Monday's three-hour episode of Raw. Dave Meltzer said in today's Wrestling Observer Radio show that the company will indeed be suspending some main roster talent within the next few days. Drug testing took place at shows over the weekend, in addition to yesterday's Raw.
Hopelijk een kans voor wat nieuw talent om door te breken? Aan de andere kant, het zijn nooit de main eventers die falen voor tests. (Batista = clean? Yeah right )
pi_69925464
Ach, totdat HHH de macht krijgt blijft Christian wel op ECW denk ik zo
  donderdag 11 juni 2009 @ 15:10:13 #158
191164 Wes_FR
The Loose Cannon
pi_69937286
quote:
As reported on WWE.com on Monday, June 8, 2009, WWE Superstar Umaga (Edward Fatu) has been released from his World Wrestling Entertainment contract. However, consistent with the practice of announcing wellness policy violations, it should be noted that Umaga's termination was due to his second violation of the WWE Wellness Program and his subsequent refusal to attend a rehabilitation facility.
pi_69943343
quote:
Op donderdag 11 juni 2009 15:10 schreef Wes_FR het volgende:

[..]

Waar halen jullie dat soort nieuws vandaan?
Bringing them big boy toys, I do big boy things, I make big boy noise
pi_69944205
quote:
Op donderdag 11 juni 2009 17:36 schreef Hoogstaande het volgende:

[..]

Staat in de OP.
  donderdag 11 juni 2009 @ 23:18:53 #161
191164 Wes_FR
The Loose Cannon
pi_69957849
quote:
Op donderdag 11 juni 2009 17:36 schreef Hoogstaande het volgende:

[..]

Dit kwam direct van WWE.com.
pi_69969623
quote:
Op donderdag 11 juni 2009 23:18 schreef Wes_FR het volgende:

[..]

Dit kwam direct van WWE.com.
Hm, dan was het net gepost vlak nadat ik gekeken had
Nu even Smackdown kijken!
Bringing them big boy toys, I do big boy things, I make big boy noise
  vrijdag 12 juni 2009 @ 14:15:27 #163
212732 MusiqueArtistique
194cm pure gezelligheid
pi_69972344
quote:
Op vrijdag 12 juni 2009 12:56 schreef Hoogstaande het volgende:

[..]
Nu even Smackdown kijken!
~~Everything Louder Than Everyone Else~~
  vrijdag 12 juni 2009 @ 20:02:53 #164
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_69983778
Punk is SO a heel!
Luck is for losers
pi_69984199
Vreemd, Impact is alleen nog maar in HD te krijgen.

Dan maar Smackdown eerst kijken!
pi_69989376
Superstars: Divas match meh, ECW match was aardig

Smackdown main event (van Superstars dus) was errrrrrrg goed
  vrijdag 12 juni 2009 @ 23:27:49 #167
191164 Wes_FR
The Loose Cannon
pi_69989964
quote:
This past weekend, some people within World Wrestling Entertainment leaked a story to the internet saying Batista had suffered a biceps tear. The story was later changed to a torn tendon in his left biceps and that it was not a full fledged muscle tear. The webmaster of his official website, www.Demon-Wrestling.com, soon acknowledged his injury, "confirming" it as a torn tendon.

The webmaster wrote: "We originally thought Dave had a torn muscle (he's been hurt for around 2-3 weeks), but this has now been confirmed as a torn tendon."

However, the official WWE website would say differently.

According to their report concerning Batista's injury, he suffered a completely torn left biceps requiring surgery that will keep him out of action for at least four months — not a torn tendon.

A full fledged muscle tear is much more serious than a tendon tear, so something's clearly not adding up. If he did indeed suffer a torn tendon like his official website is saying, the amount of ring time he would miss would be considerably less. I'm told the injury is far less severe and is not a complete tear.

Among some of the wrestlers, there has been plenty of skepticism over the true severity of his injury. The injury supposedly occurred over three weeks ago, but he had been working television, pay-per-views, and live events without any sort of tape on his arm whatsoever, let alone showing any signs of an injury. If the biceps tear was serious, and people within WWE are claiming it was serious enough for him to get surgery two days after his championship victory, it would certainly have been taped up. If the injury was not serious enough to require tape, one would think there would be no need for surgery.

Even partially torn biceps injuries are taped up, but considering WWE is saying he suffered a full fledged muscle tear, it makes the severity of his injury all the more suspicious.

At Monday's Raw in Lafayette‎ the wrestlers were told his injury was legitimate and he was having surgery the next day. However, the talk among wrestlers in the locker room is that his injury angle on Raw was a cover-up to have him avoid being suspended due to a violation of the company's drug testing policy.

For what it's worth, Monday's show was re-written several times during the day and the creative team was given a list of wrestlers not to use for the foreseeable future prior to show time as a result of drug testing held earlier in the day and at shows over the weekend.

WWE covering up a drug test failure with an injury would certainly be a major change of philosophy on how they handle their drug testing policy, and while things appear fishy, right now there is no concrete evidence indicating that has happened.
Lijkt mij persoonlijk sterk dat hier enige waarheid in zit, maar vond het wel interessant.
  zaterdag 13 juni 2009 @ 10:38:50 #168
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_69995595
Al zou het in Batista zn zaak natuurlijk niet vreemd zijn
Luck is for losers
pi_69998088
Die testen waren pas afgelopen weekend/maandag. En Batista stond zondag al gereport als gewond. Zou het wel erg snel gegaan zijn allemaal. Het zou kunnen, maar wie weet.

Vond het ook grappig dat ze eerst niks zeiden over Umagas release. Toen begonnen ze op internet te zeiken dat ze niet meer abusers melden op de site, en pats, Umage released for his second violation (and refusal to blabla)

Nieuwe Dirt Sheet !

Raw zonder reclame over 2 weken

[ Bericht 13% gewijzigd door The-Brahma-Bull op 13-06-2009 12:45:16 ]
  Redactie Games maandag 15 juni 2009 @ 00:35:47 #170
140137 Wessiej
A.F.C.A.
pi_70013185

Hi
.....Kennedy
  maandag 15 juni 2009 @ 00:36:49 #171
191164 Wes_FR
The Loose Cannon
pi_70013214
Een puro legende en één van de beste worstelaars aller tijden is afgelopen zaterdag overleden.
quote:
Mitsuharu Misawa, one of the greatest pro wrestlers of all-time, was declared dead at 10:10 p.m. Saturday night at a hospital in Hiroshima after being dropped on his head in a tag team title match.

Misawa would have turned 47 on June 18th.

Misawa & Go Shiozaki were challening Bison Smith & Akitoshi Saito for the GHC tag team championship in Hiroshima and Misawa was dropped on his head at about 8:45 p.m. and knocked unconscious.

According to eye witness reports, Saito gave Misawa a "routine" back suplex that was described as a "7" in danger on a scale of one-to-ten. He did not get up. It was chaos in the ring as they attempted to revive him using CPR and the crowd was hushed for a while, and began a "Misawa" chant. He turned purple in the ring and was rushed to the hospital in an ambulance.

The wrestlers were told on the bus that he had passed away.

While it is being reported that he passed away at the hospital, he may have actually passed away in the ring.
Was in shock toen ik het las.. een fucking suplex. Vond het wel 'mooi' dat hij stierf in zijn tweede thuis, doen waar hij het beste in was. De man heeft meer 'erkende' 5-star matches (24!!) dan bijna iedere worstelaar BIJ ELKAAR gehad.

Ik hoop dat NOAH, AJPW, NJPW, DDT, BJPW en Dragon Gate hun verschillen even opzij zetten en bij elkaar komen voor een tribute, dat is het minste dat ze kunnen doen.

pi_70013811
Had het gelezen ja. Kende hem niet goed, heb alleen maar wat NJPW gezien. Maar blijft zonde. Heeft veel gedaan, moet wel hard geland zijn om er dood van te gaan trouwens
pi_70014261
Misawa! Misawa!

Erg jammer, ik keek niet veel Japanse puro maar af en toe zo'n 40 minuten match met Misawa, Kobashi etc was altijd mooi. Jammer dat ik niet naar de show geweest was hier in the UK waar hij een jaar of 2 geleden was.

@ Brahma, het was schijnbaar een hartaanval, dus het had weinig met de move te maken.

Dit was z'n laatste entrance dus

maandag 15 juni 2009 @ 10:45:21 #174
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_70018794
De man nam ook sick bumps hoor en op een gegeven moment gaat dat je lichaam opbreken, erg kut maar het lijkt wel alsof het de laatste jaren wel heel erg raak is.
Luck is for losers
  maandag 15 juni 2009 @ 12:57:55 #175
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_70022262
Zoals ik eigenlijk al dacht, al die jaren van headbumps nemen hebben zn tol geeist
quote:
Although Pro Wrestling NOAH and the family of Mitsuharu Misawa attempted to keep the cause of death quiet, it has been reported in Japan from police reports from talking with hospital workers that the death was caused by a spinal cord injury from the back suplex and not heart problems.
Luck is for losers
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')