abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_67142312
Raw...
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
pi_67145752
quote:
Op dinsdag 17 maart 2009 14:29 schreef Wes_FR het volgende:
Ik heb echt het gevoel dat dit de zwakste WM gaat worden sinds XV, jezus wat een underwhelming bullshit tot nog toe. HBK/Taker is letterlijk het enigste waar ik naar uit kijk.
^100% mee eens.
pi_67153807
Auw, Smackdown een 1.9
quote:
The March 13th edition of WWE Smackdown scored a 1.9 broadcast rating, down from the previous week's 2.0 rating. As a point of reference, the February 27th episode of Smackdown scored a 2.3 rating, so along with RAW, Smackdown is slipping in the ratings right now.

In that time period (the second show of March) in 2004 the show drew a 3.1. In 2002 a 4.0, and in 2000 a 4.5.
  Redactie Games woensdag 18 maart 2009 @ 00:36:00 #279
140137 Wessiej
A.F.C.A.
pi_67157269
1 ding tegen iedereen, WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

Deze WM tegenvallen? Kijk eens even in je hoofd, en kijk dan naar de matches die op Wrestlemania 22/23/24 waren en vergelijk die met wat deze WM wordt, gaan we even kijken of deze minder wordt.

Spoiler : Nee!
.....Kennedy
pi_67157998
quote:
Op woensdag 18 maart 2009 00:36 schreef Wessiej het volgende:
1 ding tegen iedereen, WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

Deze WM tegenvallen? Kijk eens even in je hoofd, en kijk dan naar de matches die op Wrestlemania 22/23/24 waren en vergelijk die met wat deze WM wordt, gaan we even kijken of deze minder wordt.

Spoiler : Nee!

Op het event zelf kan het wel mooier worden. Kijk nu terug naar 23 match list en die was ook vreselijk zeg. Khali vs Kane Op 24 vind ik het zo terug lezend ook niks, maar was de event zelf wel fantastisch.

Maar we zullen wel zien. Vond bij deze Raw de opbouw gewoon wat minder. En in het algemeen ook wel. Maar het de event zelf zal wel prima zijn

woensdag 18 maart 2009 @ 03:53:59 #281
191164 Wes_FR
The Loose Cannon
pi_67158697
quote:
It’s with a very heavy heart that I somehow search for the right words to express my deepest sorrow over the loss of yet another of my wrestling brothers, Andrew Martin, aka Test.

I met Andrew, along with his equally huge friend George, at the Planet Hollywood restaurant in downtown Toronto in 1996. WWE exec, Carlo DeMarco brought them both up to meet me and to see if I’d be interested in possibly training them as wrestlers. Andrew was, as my father would say, a fine specimen; 6’ 6”, lean, hard and handsome with a big, boyish smile. I wasn’t actually looking for any more prospects but I saw something in him and told him if he could get over to Calgary I’d personally teach him, free of charge.

I was working a full WWE schedule back then and was preparing to begin teaching, or fine tuning, some of the many young wrestlers that were starting to pop up everywhere. I instantly liked Andrew and I can smile now at the memory of coming home from the road, physically exhausted, only to remember that I’d promised Andrew a real match in my dungeon. I found myself reluctantly wrapping my knees and lacing up my boots so I could wrestle Andrew on my precious day off. That day Andrew went from dreaming of being a wrestler to actually working with the WWE World Champion in his home. I wrestled Andrew for over a half hour and I knew back then that, with his size and ability, he was going to go far in the business. Unfortunately, my days in the WWE came to an end just as Andrew’s time was beginning. I’d gotten most of my students tryouts at the Raw TV taping in Ottawa, the day after the infamous screwjob in Montreal, and so our paths took a fork in the road. Even with me gone, Carlo, Edge, Christian and my bother Owen helped guide Andrew and he earned his spot on the WWE roster. I lost contact with Andrew for a time, but every now and then I’d catch him on TV and I felt very proud of him.

Death brought Andrew and I back together when we saw each other at Bryan “Krush” Adams’ funeral two years ago. It was during that sad, dark time - after the recent losses of Sherri Martel, Bam Bam Bigelow and the blackness of the Chris Benoit tragedy - I was hearing that Andrew was having drug addiction problems again and I was fearful he might be next.

I saw a need to keep in touch with him and do all I could to encourage him to save himself, and maybe some others too. We renewed our friendship and stayed in touch.

This past November I had the luck of doing a wrestling tour in France for two weeks with Andrew and he seemed to be a new man. He’d completed WWE sponsored rehab and had a new lease on life. Andrew clearly had his demons on the run and we talked about him becoming the poster child for wrestlers that desperately needed a voice urging, “If I can beat this, so can you!” Andrew convinced me he had the commitment and the determination to make a difference. I had a great time with him on that tour.

Following the tour I had painful knee replacement surgery and now it was Andrew calling me to see if I was doing okay. A few weeks ago he talked of coming to visit me here in Hawaii. He seemed so strong and focused that I never thought to question him about how he was doing. I again urged him to use his experience to reach out to the many wrestlers who are still losing their battle with drug addiction.

Now I wish so much that I could’ve somehow known that Andrew was losing his grip on his addictions, beginning to slip. I failed to see the signs of him losing a battle that I thought he’d already won. My heart has been heavy since the news of his passing. In our last phone call, a few weeks ago, I kidded him about how he worked that entire France tour and never took one bump and I smile at the memory of his deep booming laugh echoing over the phone. That’s how I choose to remember my friend. I’m sorry I didn’t see his pain and suffering; had I known I’d have tried harder to save him. He slipped and we lost one of the good ones. Nobody has anything but the nicest things to remember about Andrew Martin. I will miss him. He was a dear friend, one of very few I had left in a profession where too many die too young. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his entire family. Somehow, as hard as we all tried, we lost another good soul forever.

brethart.com
Mooie woorden.
pi_67158773
quote:
Op woensdag 18 maart 2009 03:53 schreef Wes_FR het volgende:

[..]

Mooie woorden.
Mooi stuk ja. WWE duwt het nu weg omdat er steroids en andere rommel gevonden is in zijn huis. Ook geen graphic bij Raw en geen grote pic meer op de site (was er 1 dag even)

Logisch natuurlijk. Al is er vooralsnog niet veel media aandacht geweest. Maar met ratings die maar blijven zakken willen ze het toch niet wagen. Ben benieuwd of er nog wat flinke veranderingen komen met WM + Draft die eraan komen.
  woensdag 18 maart 2009 @ 10:22:12 #283
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_67162152
Hilarische Destination X review gelezen, hier wat stukjes
quote:
-This match features Sarah Palin. Of course it’s actually Daffney, (of WCW fame,) and they refer to her simply as “The Governor”, but they’ve clearly pushed her as a Sarah Palin imposter for months, only now they are also pushing her as a serious wrestler. WHY?! She already revealed that she is not, in fact, Sarah Palin. SO WHY IN THE FUCK IS SHE STILL SARAH PALIN?!
I need an aspirin. We are one match into this show, and I’ve already harmed myself with nothing but the power of thought.

-Magnus offers an open challenge here, his shtick of late. Who should answer it but…some random soldier? Out comes the random guy to a confused reaction, only for him to introduce Eric Young as the mystery opponent. The crowd, and I, greets this with extreme apathy, as Eric Young has not changed or grown as a character one iota since the last time I complained about this. Or the time before, or the time before that…

-Kurt Angle wants the support of the Mafia against Sting, but they all refuse to help. So it’ll just be Angle vs. Sting with no interference or shenanigans. Ahahahaha, right. And I’m a pretty pony princess. And clearly I’m not. I’m a fucking BEAUTIFUL pony princess.

-These guys fight, and evidently the objective IS to put your opponent on the tacks. Handily, this being the case, there are tacks everywhere, including in the ring, at ringside, and ON A POLE. Yes, you heard right. In a match that has nothing at all to do with poles, there is a pole where a completely superfluous bag of tacks is located. Naturally Abyss runs to retrieve it and is beaten up. Christ.

-Alright, so we have a tacks match, where the objective is to put your hated opponent on the tacks, in order to win and defeat your former-best friend. Naturally, then, it would make sense for Abyss to pull out a bag full of glass which would NOT HELP HIM WIN THIS MATCH. And then said glass is never used. Nor are the tacks brought down from the pole or anything else that has been established to this point. WOO! Oh wait, I mean none of this makes ANY sense. My bad.

-I have made my thoughts on this feud known far and wide, but I’ll summarize: Joe has been stalking Steiner, putting a knife to his throat, and threatening to kill him on more than one occasion for no real explainable reason. Why is Joe going after Steiner and not any other member of the group that beat him down? Why has Joe not encountered any legal ramifications, when Styles got arrested for just stealing a belt? Who cares? Not TNA, clearly.
So here Joe has a haircut, a new look, (pants, apparently,) and a new style. That style is basically that he beats the ever loving shit out of everyone who gets within 10 feet of him. He busts Steiner open immediately and then wails on him until the match is stopped. Then he continues beating Steiner mercilessly and savagely. Steiner gets not one single punch in. Joe then drags Steiner’s bloody body out to the parking lot and off camera. How am I the only person who sees that this is making Steiner sympathetic? Making him seem like the heroic underdog good guy, against the bloodthirsty, law breaking savage? This is just a huge miscalculation on TNA’s part. Maybe this will go somewhere important, I don’t know, but right now, it just makes me so fucking angry that I can’t see straight.
I almost boycotted the product altogether when Joe first pulled the knife on Steiner. A big part of me is still wishing I had.

-AJ Styles cuts a good promo backstage, about how this whole issue is about the legends against the young lions. Which is great, except that the feud hasn’t been about that for months now. He looks like kind of a sad fool still chasing after the Mafia even though they’ve totally forgotten about him.

-What is there left to look forward to? A heel vs. heel main event. This is not rocket science. You give the fans what they want to see, as much as you can afford to do so. When you can’t, you book the show in such a way as to ease the pain of the result they didn’t want. None of that exists here; every match and segment is off in its own universe, affecting nothing, adding nothing, and meaning nothing.

- The problem with these Ultimate X matches, is that they read so blatantly like a list of spots. All matches like this are spotfests, but it’s literally set up and approached like they’re ticking off a list of spots given to them before hand, and are trying to get through all of them before they forget one. No real transitions, no real attempt at psychology. No thought. Its just move after move after move. The moves are cool, but ultimately they don’t mean anything, and the more times you see somebody get dropped off of the ropes, the less impressive it seems, especially when it happens so many times in one match.

-The match itself isn’t bad, but it’s pretty much shows everything wrong with TNA. 3 fucking massive people and Jeff Jarrett, with the top prize in TNA on the line, and it feels like a random Smackdown match. Can TNA have a main event without controversy and tons of shit happening? Seriously. I also love how Jarrett takes a simple clothesline and is knocked out like any other referee in the history of wrestling. Fuck sake. THAT’S WHY SPECIAL REFEREES ARE THERE, SO THEY DON’T GET KNOCKED DOWN WITH A GUST OF AIR.

Oh yeah—Jarrett punched Angle at the end after getting a wad of spit in his eye and a punch to the jaw. Sting’s finishers need revamping too. His scorpion deathlock is the least painful looking thing I have ever seen in my life. Yeah, less painful than the STFU. And his scorpion death drop? EYAAAAAAACK~!! I FELL BACKWARDS!! HOW CAN I KICK OUT OF THIS!? I get that he’s been using those since the dawn of time and he’s “mastered” the moves, but it’s like the Hogan leg drop—EVERYTHING building up to the move looked twenty times more painful.
Im a bad man....but i forgive myself
Luck is for losers
  Redactie Games woensdag 18 maart 2009 @ 11:36:08 #284
140137 Wessiej
A.F.C.A.
pi_67164580
Awesome review indeed.

En WM XXV wordt gewoon zo awesome dat de awesomeheid ervan af dropt, believe!
Indien het een kut event wordt stort ik geld naar de eerste 5 mensen die mij uitlachen. Ook al is de main-event Kungfunaki vs R-Truth, zou het alsnog awesome zijn, want het is wm
.....Kennedy
pi_67164693
Zelfs als het Hornswoggle vs Eugene ( flame me maar ) zou zijn?
The Rated-R Era ... A Decade of Decadence
Mr. Prolapse 2009
  Redactie Games woensdag 18 maart 2009 @ 11:43:15 #286
140137 Wessiej
A.F.C.A.
pi_67164875
quote:
Op woensdag 18 maart 2009 11:39 schreef Dragorius het volgende:
Zelfs als het Hornswoggle vs Eugene ( flame me maar ) zou zijn?
Ja, want het is WWE en het is Wrestlemania, en het is Wrestlemania 25.

Krijg je dus Hornswoggle die van de top van het stadion een frog splash doet terwijl Eugene zijn eerste woordjes zit te leren terwijl SCSA hem een stunner geeft en kelly kelly en melina elkaar aan het bevredigen zijn.
.....Kennedy
pi_67164948
quote:
Op woensdag 18 maart 2009 11:43 schreef Wessiej het volgende:

[..]

Krijg je dus Hornswoggle die van de top van het stadion een frog splash doet terwijl Eugene zijn eerste woordjes zit te leren terwijl SCSA hem een stunner geeft en kelly kelly en melina elkaar aan het bevredigen zijn.
HELD
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
The Rated-R Era ... A Decade of Decadence
Mr. Prolapse 2009
  woensdag 18 maart 2009 @ 12:59:58 #288
191164 Wes_FR
The Loose Cannon
pi_67167487
quote:
Op woensdag 18 maart 2009 11:43 schreef Wessiej het volgende:

[..]

En júist daarom verwachtte ik veel meer dan de huidige card.

Diva battle royal: beter dan de gebruikelijke kutmatch, maar nevertheless niks bijzonders.
Tag-Team match: qua match kan het een hoog niveau bereiken, maar dit is meer een situatie uit nood geboren door de slechte tag-team divisie, zit totaal geen verhaal achter.
MITB: lijkt zeer voorspelbaar te zijn en kwalitatief minder sterk dan andere jaren. Sowieso ben ik er geen fan van.
Y2J vs Legend(s): zoals het er nu uitziet, abominabel.
Matt vs. Jeff: zonder gimmick wordt dit waarschijnlijk een matige match. Redelijk teleurstellende opbouw tot dusver.
HBK vs. Taker: duidelijk een match die waar dan ook zou kunnen main-eventen.
Edge vs. Show vs. Cena: kan een leuke match, kijk er meer naar uit dan de andere title match, maar heb er nog steeds een underwhelming gevoel bij en dat het beter op een andere card zou hebben gestaan.
HHH vs. Orton: ik heb mijn twijfels of dit wel kan brengen wat het zou moeten brengen als WM main-event, als ze er geen gimmick aan plakken. Veel chemie hebben ze nooit gehad, en maar één match die echt als goed bestempeld kan worden (NM 07).

Ik vind het niks bijzonders. To each his own I guess.
  Redactie Games woensdag 18 maart 2009 @ 13:03:32 #289
140137 Wessiej
A.F.C.A.
pi_67167603
HHH vs Orton wordt denk ik nog wel NO-DQ.
.....Kennedy
pi_67167776
HHH-Orton geen chemie? op het moment is dat het enige wat telt op Cena vs Show vs Edge na

MITB

vind het zo jammer dat ze te weinig goede dingen doen met Morrison
die gast is verdomme de nieuwe HBK, hij heeft zelfs meer charisma en is athletischer als HBK ooit geweest is.

zou het tof vinden als die 2 in een goede fued zouden komen
Narf!
  woensdag 18 maart 2009 @ 13:35:33 #291
153887 kidkash19
Woo Woo Woo..you know it
pi_67168622
quote:
Tag-Team match: qua match kan het een hoog niveau bereiken, maar dit is meer een situatie uit nood geboren door de slechte tag-team divisie, zit totaal geen verhaal achter.
Geen verhaal? Die 2 teams zijn al weken aan het feuden over de Bellas en de Titles.....
quote:
die gast is verdomme de nieuwe HBK, hij heeft zelfs meer charisma en is athletischer als HBK ooit geweest is.
dude....no....just....no. Morrison heeft níet meer charisma als Michaels in zn hoogtij dagen sorry maar dat is echt een lachwekkende statement. Atletischer is hij wel maar nog lang zo goed niet als Michaels was/is.
Shawn was een hele speciale performer in zn hoogtij dagen, iets wat Morrison nog lang niet heeft laten zien.

Hij heeft een lange weg te gaan voor hij uberhaupt met Shawn mag worden vergeleken qua skills en charisma
Im a bad man....but i forgive myself
Luck is for losers
  woensdag 18 maart 2009 @ 13:50:57 #292
191164 Wes_FR
The Loose Cannon
pi_67169073
quote:
Op woensdag 18 maart 2009 13:08 schreef Sickert het volgende:
HHH-Orton geen chemie? op het moment is dat het enige wat telt op Cena vs Show vs Edge na

MITB

zou het tof vinden als die 2 in een goede fued zouden komen
In de ring hebben Hunter en Orton weinig chemie, ja.

Morrison is één van de meest oncharismatische, saaie, niet-speciale workers in de WWE historie voor mij. Hij zou al moeten main-eventen met de tijd die hij heeft gekregen (hij zit al sinds 2002 in de WWE) maar dat doet hij niet omdat hij zo saai is dat niets dat hij ooit doet hem over zal krijgen. Hij heeft op dit moment zelfs Miz nodig. Minimale charisma ten hoogste, geen mic skills, atletische in-ring skills.. zijn enige plus, desondanks niet goed genoeg om iets te produceren dat ook maar een kwart zo goed is als Shawn Michaels, die ALTIJD wordt vergeleken met Morrison om de één of andere reden, wat een belediging voor HBK is.

The Miz is STUKKEN verder dan Morrison en draagt hem, hij krijgt te weinig krediet en Morrison veels te veel.
pi_67169621
As noted before, WWE World Heavyweight Champion Edge is having some problems with his knees and has been reduced to working tag matches at WWE live events to take it easy a little bit. We posted a few weeks back how there was talk of Edge taking some time off after WrestleMania to deal with the injuries. Some didn’t believe that Edge would be taking more time off seeing as how he just had some last year.

Vanaf hier mogelijke Wrestlemania spoiler
SPOILER
bron: www.wrestlenewz.com
Op donderdag 12 maart 2009 22:55 schreef Adelante het volgende:
Welkom vader renwan ^O^
Uw zoon is een modeluser in KLB, waar velen een voorbeeld aan zouden moeten nemen.
pi_67169789
Btw, lees de spoilers van SD niet voor de komende 2 weken. Het lijkt erop dat er eindelijk eens wat gaat gebeuren daar!
  woensdag 18 maart 2009 @ 14:29:22 #295
191164 Wes_FR
The Loose Cannon
pi_67170332
Ik had die spoilers al gelezen en het maakt de opbouw van WM alleen maar belachelijker.
SPOILER
pi_67170446
WM25

Heb er zin an!
  Redactie Games woensdag 18 maart 2009 @ 14:34:26 #297
140137 Wessiej
A.F.C.A.
pi_67170497
quote:
Op woensdag 18 maart 2009 14:32 schreef wc-eend het volgende:
WM25

[ afbeelding ]

Heb er zin an!