abonnement Unibet Coolblue Bitvavo
pi_62853609


I can tell by your eyes that you've prob'bly been cryin' forever,
and the stars in the sky don't mean nothin' to you, they're a mirror.
I don't want to talk about it, how you broke my heart.
If I stay here just a little bit longer,
If I stay here, won't you listen to my heart, whoa, heart?

If I stand all alone, will the shadow hide the color of my heart;
blue for the tears, black for the night's fears.
The star in the sky don't mean nothin' to you, they're a mirror.
I don't want to talk about it, how you broke my heart.
If I stay here just a little bit longer,
if I stay here, won't you listen to my heart, whoa, heart?
I don't want to talk about it, how you broke this ol' heart.

If I stay here just a little bit longer,
if I stay here, won't you listen to my heart, whoa, heart?
My heart, whoa, heart.
Screw them.
We're going home.
  Moderator zaterdag 1 november 2008 @ 00:21:50 #27
819 crew  Gert
spreekt voor zich
pi_62853643
"Nederlanders koesteren hun zelfoverschatting, terwijl ze hun gebrek aan beschaving en bescheidenheid als assertiviteit vieren."
pi_62853805


I am just a poor boy and my storys seldom told
Ive squandered my resistance for a pocketful of mumbles, such are promises
All lies and jest, still the man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest, hmmmm

When I left my home and my family, I was no more than a boy
In the company of strangers
In the quiet of the railway station, runnin scared
Laying low, seeking out the poorer quarters, where the ragged people go
Looking for the places only they would know

Li la li...

Asking only workmans wages, I come lookin for a job, but I get no offers
Just a comeon from the whores on 7th avenue
I do declare, there were times when I was so lonesome
I took some comfort there

Now the years are rolling by me, they are rockin even me
I am older than I once was, and younger than Ill be, thats not unusual
No it isnt strange, after changes upon changes, we are more or less the same
After changes we are more or less the same

Li la li...

And Im laying out my winter clothes, wishing I was gone, goin home
Where the new york city winters arent bleedin me, leadin me to go home

In the clearing stands a boxer, and a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down or cut him
til he cried out in his anger and his shame
I am leaving, I am leaving, but the fighter still remains
Yes he still remains

Li la li...
Screw them.
We're going home.
  Moderator zaterdag 1 november 2008 @ 00:32:52 #29
819 crew  Gert
spreekt voor zich
pi_62853847
Wiep wiep!

Li la li.. wiep wie-wiep!
"Nederlanders koesteren hun zelfoverschatting, terwijl ze hun gebrek aan beschaving en bescheidenheid als assertiviteit vieren."
pi_62853959


JESUSI only want to say,
If there is a way,
Take this cup away from me.
For I don't want to taste its poison.
Feel it burn me,
I have changed.
I'm not as sure, as when we started.
Then, I was inspired.
Now, I'm sad and tired.
Listen, surely I've exceeded expectations,
Tried for three years, seems like thirty.
Could you ask as much from any
other man?But if I die,
See the saga through and do the
things you ask of me,
Let them hate me, hit me, hurt me,
nail me to their tree.
I'd want to know, I'd want to know, My God,
I'd want to know, I'd want to know, My God,
I'd want to see, I'd want to see, My God,
I'd want to see, I'd want to see, My God,
Why I should die.
Would I be more noticed than I ever was before?
Would the things I've said and done matter any more?
I'd have to know, I'd have to know, my Lord,
I'd have to know, I'd have to know, my Lord,

I'd have to see, I'd have to see, my Lord,
I'd have to see, I'd have to see, my Lord,
If I die what will be my reward?
If I die what will be my reward?
Have to know, have to know, my Lord,
Have to know, have to know, my Lord,
Why should I die?
Why why should I die?
Can you show me now that I would
not be killed in vain?
Show me just a little of your omnipresent brain.
Show me there's a reason for you wanting me to die.
You're far to keen and where and
how, but not so hot on why.
Alright, I'll die!
Just watch me die!
See, see, see how I die!
Oh, see, see how I die!
Then I was inspired.
Now, I'm sad and tired.
After all, I've tried for three
years, seems like ninety.
Why then am I scared to finish what I started,
What you started - I didn't start it.
God, thy will is hard,
But you hold every card.
I will drink your cup of poison.
Nail me to your cross and break me.
Bleed me, beat me.
Kill me. Take me, now!
Before I change my mind.

JUDASThere he is, they're all asleep the fools!
JESUSJudas, must you betray me with a kiss?
Screw them.
We're going home.
pi_62854103


CROWD

Christ you know I love you.
Did you see I waved?
I believe in you and God
So tell me that I'm saved.
Christ you know I love you.
Did you see I waved?
I believe in you and God
So tell me that I'm saved.
Jesus I am with you.
Touch me, touch me, Jesus.
Jesus I am on your side.
Kiss me, kiss me, Jesus.

SIMON ZEALOTES

Christ, what more do you need to convince you
That you've made it, and you're easily as strong
As the filth from Rome who rape our country,
And who've terrorized our people for so long.

CROWD

Jesus I am with you.
Touch me, touch me, Jesus.
Jesus I am on your side.
Kiss me, kiss me, Jesus.

Christ you know I love you.
Did you see I waved?
I believe in you and God,
So tell me that I'm saved.

Christ you know I love you.
Did you see I waved?
I believe in you and God,
So tell me that I'm saved.

Christ you know I love you.
Did you see I waved?
I believe in you and God,
So tell me that I'm saved.

Christ you know I love you.
Did you see I waved?
I believe in you and God,
So tell me that I'm saved.

Jesus I am with you.
Touch me, touch me, Jesus.
Jesus I am on your side.
Kiss me, kiss me, Jesus.

SIMON ZEALOTES

There must be over fifty thousand
Screaming love and more for you.
And everyone of fifty thousand
Would do whatever you asked them to.
Keep them yelling their devotion,
But add a touch of hate at Rome.
You will rise to a greater power.
We will win ourselves a home.
You'll get the power and the glory
For ever and ever and ever
You'll get the power and the glory
For ever and ever and ever
You'll get the power and the glory
For ever and ever and ever
You'll get the power and the glory
For ever and ever and ever
Forever Amen! Amen! Amen!
Screw them.
We're going home.
pi_62854201
mogguh

ff een lekkere meelaller (vanaf 3.00 minuut zeker ) als je niet meer zo tekstvast en bezopen bent
"ooohiiiiiiiiiheioheimstillalive"

  zaterdag 1 november 2008 @ 00:56:12 #33
6941 APK
Factual, I think.
pi_62854217
Who the fuck can sleep with all this shit going on?
  zaterdag 1 november 2008 @ 00:56:55 #34
6941 APK
Factual, I think.
pi_62854238
quote:
Op zaterdag 1 november 2008 00:55 schreef willem-jozef het volgende:
mogguh

ff een lekkere meelaller (vanaf 3.00 minuut zeker ) als je niet meer zo tekstvast en bezopen bent
"ooohiiiiiiiiiheioheimstillalive"

Willem.
Who the fuck can sleep with all this shit going on?
pi_62854270


Just a perfect day
drink Sangria in the park
And then later
when it gets dark, we go home

Just a perfect day
feed animals in the zoo
Then later
a movie, too, and then home

Oh, it's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spend it with you
Oh, such a perfect day
You just keep me hanging on
You just keep me hanging on

Just a perfect day
problems all left alone
Weekenders on our own
it's such fun

Just a perfect day
you made me forget myself
I thought I was
someone else, someone good

Oh, it's such a perfect day
I'm glad I spent it with you
Oh, such a perfect day
You just keep me hanging on
You just keep me hanging on

You're going to reap just what you sow
You're going to reap just what you sow
You're going to reap just what you sow
You're going to reap just what you sow
Screw them.
We're going home.
pi_62854345
quote:
Op zaterdag 1 november 2008 00:56 schreef APK het volgende:

[..]

Willem.
hoi

alles goed?
  Moderator zaterdag 1 november 2008 @ 01:05:51 #37
819 crew  Gert
spreekt voor zich
pi_62854371
quote:
Op zaterdag 1 november 2008 00:55 schreef willem-jozef het volgende:
mogguh

ff een lekkere meelaller (vanaf 3.00 minuut zeker ) als je niet meer zo tekstvast en bezopen bent
"ooohiiiiiiiiiheioheimstillalive"


Met de ouwe zangert
"Nederlanders koesteren hun zelfoverschatting, terwijl ze hun gebrek aan beschaving en bescheidenheid als assertiviteit vieren."
pi_62854373
quote:
hooi caro
  zaterdag 1 november 2008 @ 01:08:00 #39
6941 APK
Factual, I think.
pi_62854394
quote:
Op zaterdag 1 november 2008 01:05 schreef willem-jozef het volgende:

[..]

hooi caro
Eerst nog effe Tamagotschie.
Who the fuck can sleep with all this shit going on?
pi_62854395


Ooooo oooooo ohoohohoo
Ooooo ohooohoo oooohoo
Ooooo ohoohooo oohoooo
Oohooo oohoooho ooooho
Ooooo oooooo oooooo
Ooooo oooooo oooooo

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Once in a lullaby ii ii iii
Somewhere over the rainbow
Blue birds fly
And the dreams that you dreamed of
Dreams really do come true ooh ooooh
Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me ee ee eeh
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney tops thats where you'll find me oh
Somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly
And the dream that you dare to,why, oh why can't I? i iiii

Well I see trees of green and
Red roses too,
I'll watch them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

Well I see skies of blue and I see clouds of white
And the brightness of day
I like the dark and I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people passing by
I see friends shaking hands
Saying, "How do you do?"
They're really saying, I...I love you
I hear babies cry and I watch them grow,
They'll learn much more
Than we'll know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world (w)oohoorld

Someday I'll wish upon a star,
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top that's where you'll find me
Oh, Somewhere over the rainbow way up high
And the dream that you dare to, why, oh why can't I? I hiii ?

Ooooo oooooo oooooo
Ooooo oooooo oooooo
Ooooo oooooo oooooo
Ooooo oooooo oooooo
Ooooo oooooo oooooo
Screw them.
We're going home.
pi_62854400
quote:
Op zaterdag 1 november 2008 01:05 schreef Gert het volgende:

[..]

Met de ouwe zangert [ afbeelding ]
heej!

hij is niet meer zo lekkew, onze ed, maar wel voor jan soldaat, best attent!
pi_62854404
quote:
Op zaterdag 1 november 2008 01:05 schreef willem-jozef het volgende:

[..]

hooi caro
Willem - Jofelsssss!!
Screw them.
We're going home.
  Moderator zaterdag 1 november 2008 @ 01:09:58 #43
819 crew  Gert
spreekt voor zich
pi_62854420


Dat orgeltje.

Bill Wymann met die kokosnoot.
"Nederlanders koesteren hun zelfoverschatting, terwijl ze hun gebrek aan beschaving en bescheidenheid als assertiviteit vieren."
pi_62854535
quote:
Op zaterdag 1 november 2008 01:09 schreef Gert het volgende:


Dat orgeltje.

Bill Wymann met die kokosnoot.
haha, is geinig.

talking 'bout coconut en orgeltjes; put that boy in da corner. best gaaf:

pi_62854549
quote:
Op zaterdag 1 november 2008 01:19 schreef willem-jozef het volgende:

[..]

haha, is geinig.

talking 'bout coconut en orgeltjes; put that boy in da corner. best gaaf:


yo, vanaf 2 minuut 40!
  zaterdag 1 november 2008 @ 01:22:41 #46
6941 APK
Factual, I think.
pi_62854570
Gert!
Who the fuck can sleep with all this shit going on?
pi_62854614
Willem, bellen?
Gert belt Karn en gooit Pim mij op

Screw them.
We're going home.
pi_62854633


Ik zit hier heel alleen kerstfeest te vieren
De straf die ik verdiend heb zit ik uit
Ik stal voor ons gezin, maar dat had toch geen zin
Want jij viert nu kerstfeest met een ander
Hoe heb je mij zo snel kunnen vergeten?
Waarom zit er nu een ander op mijn stoel?
Ik ben zo eenzaam hier, in die koude kille cel
Kan jij echt niet begrijpen wat ik voel?

Nu zit je bij de kerstboom met een ander
Mijn kinderen die zingen Stille Nacht
Ja stil zal het voor mij zeer zeker wezen
Met niets dat mijn verdriet verzacht
Mijn medemensen kregen een pakketje
Met de kerstwens ""Vader kom toch gauw weer thuis""
Ik kreeg de mijne niet, dat doet me veel verdriet
Niet welkom zijn in je eigen huis

Misschien mag ik mijn kinderen nog wat geven
Wat geven uit het diepste van mijn hart
Vergeten kan ik niet, daarom dit kerstfeestlied
Een lied zo vol met smart
Voor mij zullen hier geen kaarsen branden
Ik voel mij als een kerstboom zonder piek
Ik voel me zo alleen, waar moet ik straks toch heen
In gedachten hoor ik kerstmuziek

Ik zit hier heel alleen kerstfeest te vieren
De straf die ik verdiend heb zit ik uit
Ik stal voor ons gezin, maar dat had toch geen zin
Want jij viert nu kerstfeest met een ander
Misschien mag ik mijn kinderen nog wat geven
Wat geven uit het diepste van mijn hart
Vergeten kan ik niet, daarom dit kerstfeestlied
Een lied zo vol met smart
Screw them.
We're going home.
pi_62854641
quote:
Op zaterdag 1 november 2008 01:26 schreef CarOnline het volgende:
Willem, bellen?
Gert belt Karn en gooit Pim mij op


best, achterlangsdt je nummer maar
  zaterdag 1 november 2008 @ 01:29:02 #50
6941 APK
Factual, I think.
pi_62854651
quote:
Op zaterdag 1 november 2008 01:26 schreef CarOnline het volgende:
Willem, bellen?
Gert belt Karn en gooit Pim mij op

Huh?

Ik ben opgeladen.
Who the fuck can sleep with all this shit going on?
abonnement Unibet Coolblue Bitvavo
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')