Een vertoning die serieus bedoeld is.quote:Op maandag 17 september 2007 11:15 schreef Borin het volgende:
Chris' heeft weer eens ge-upload http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=BhPnE_IiG1Q
"I am fergzylicious .. mmm yummy for the tummy."quote:Op maandag 17 september 2007 17:50 schreef Frappelsien het volgende:
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei_uDStSYD8
![]()
quote:Op dinsdag 18 september 2007 22:39 schreef Frappelsien het volgende:
http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=XrQX2Dhrl8I&mode=related&search=
Deze is wel het ergste denk ik..
Volgens mij ís het Michael Jacksonquote:Op zondag 16 september 2007 22:24 schreef Dagonet het volgende:
Dit geeft je wel te denken, wat als youtube had bestaan op het hoogtepunt van Michael Jackson! Had je veel meer van dit soort gasten gehad.
Bron: Dlistedquote:File this under: I saw this coming a mile away! The most famous Britaloonie in the world, Chrissy Crocker, has inked a deal to possibly star in his own reality TV show. 44 Blue Productions will develop a docusoap around the 19-year-old Tennessee native who lives with his grandparents.
Chrissy shot to International fame for his LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE youtube which already has 8 million hits.
44 Blue said, "It's going to pretty much be the 'Chris Crocker experience. We consider him a rebel character that people will find interesting. He's going to be a TV star."
If this isn't reason to cancel TV altogether I don't what is. From Drew Barrymore in Grey Gardens to this, the time has come to bid farewell to our beloved tube. It's been a good run and I'll miss you, but you shouldn't humiliate yourself anymore.
You know I'm still going to watch this show. Yeah, I hate myself that much.
Niets ontgaat jouquote:
"Let her do drugs let her hit people with her car she is Britney people!"quote:Op dinsdag 25 september 2007 01:33 schreef schatje het volgende:
[[url=http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.tmz.com/media/2007/09/0923_crocker_tmz_275.jpg]afbeelding][/url]
quote:Op zaterdag 29 september 2007 00:18 schreef Cairon het volgende:
en in ander nieuws...
wie wil er de Chris Crocker nude pics?
quote:Op zaterdag 29 september 2007 00:18 schreef Cairon het volgende:
en in ander nieuws...
wie wil er de Chris Crocker nude pics?
met zulke opmerkingen beschouw ik je als nog een pak gestoorder als chris crocker zelfquote:Op zaterdag 29 september 2007 13:05 schreef BlackRhino het volgende:
Eigen show? Cool. Snipertje verstoppen in het publiek? Oftewel, die gast moet kapot.
|
|
| Forum Opties | |
|---|---|
| Forumhop: | |
| Hop naar: | |