abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  zaterdag 23 oktober 2004 @ 17:19:49 #176
45563 Djaser
Holy monk yorp
pi_22821768
quote:
Op vrijdag 22 oktober 2004 23:39 schreef ElectricEye het volgende:

[..]

Die eerste drie kun je vergeten. (Aces High )

En BYDttS
Da's echt het diepste wat Maiden ooit gedaan heeft. Daarnaast heb ik zelf 2 dochters en daarom vind ik het ook

Als ik zo'n lijstje ging maken werd-ie wel 30 nrs. lang. :'(
Nou ik weet niet Maiden de volgende dvd release ook van plan is met een tour te ondersteunen maar dan heb ik goede hoop op Rime and Aces High. Ik ben heel benieuwd wat voor een oude nummers ze nu van de eerste 4 albums gaan spelen.

En tsja Bydtts een dieptepunt omdat het zo grof is? Tsja dan moet je eigenlijk geen metal luisteren.

Ik hoop stiekem dat de moord op Eddie een eastern egg word. Dave is trouwens pissed omdat er iets niet goed ging met zn gitaar en volgens mij loopt hij ook met zn lievelingsgitaar Eddie te slopen uit frustratie.
  zaterdag 23 oktober 2004 @ 23:37:43 #177
105095 ElectricEye
Je Maintiendrai
pi_22830671
quote:
Op zaterdag 23 oktober 2004 17:19 schreef Djaser het volgende:

[..]

En tsja Bydtts een dieptepunt omdat het zo grof is? Tsja dan moet je eigenlijk geen metal luisteren.
Nee, believe it or not, omdat het over dochters gaat. Ken ut ook nie helpen, zo voel ik dat gewoon. Daarbij vind ik het net een Bon Jovi nummer muzikaal gezien. Klinkt als een Amerikaanse hardrock band die een lekere meedijner eruit geperst heeft. Heb dat ook een beetje bij Angel/Gambler met dat verrekt blije keyboard deuntje.
Sic transit gloria mundi
--- --- --- --- --- --- ---
I drink, therefore I am!
  dinsdag 26 oktober 2004 @ 15:09:46 #178
1573 Kipman
www.kangoeroerene.nl yeah!
pi_22885760
Nog een leuk, recent interviewtje met Bruce Dickinson. Deze komt uit de Belfest Telegraph, een krantje uit de UK.
quote:
Bruce Dickinson, pilot of the airwaves

22 October 2004
Metal legend Bruce Dickinson has more talents than you might expect. Not only does he front one of the most successful heavy-metals bands of all time - Iron Maiden - but he's also an author of two books (on a cross-dressing 18th century toff, as it happens), a competing fencer who was once rated fourth in Britain, and a pilot.

Now he's added yet another string to his bow - or should that be electric guitar? - by becoming a radio DJ for digital station 6Music.

"I love doing the show and it's turned out really successful for us," he enthuses. "We can play whatever the hell we want and mix everything from Alice Cooper to more modern bands like Viking Skull."

Bizarrely, Bruce manages to fit his radio show in between touring the world with Maiden (selling 60m records in the process) and flying passengers around the globe as a pilot for a commercial airline.

"At the moment I'm flying planes full-time and it's now my proper day job until the Maiden tour next year.

"A few months ago I was flying overnight for seven hours to Africa. It was around midnight when the captain leaned over to me and quite unexpectedly showered me with vomit - so I had to spend the next five hours covered in it.

"It was then that I thought to myself, not even in my worst days in rock 'n' roll has anyone ever been sick on me. Sometimes flying airplanes is actually more rock 'n' roll than being in a band."

While Bruce is clearly in love with his new-found careers, Maiden fans needn't fret as the singer feels he can juggle all of his jobs quite easily.

"The thing with all these pursuits is that I think they can all co-exist quite happily with one another. It's just a matter of fitting everything into the right places."

After touring solidly for a year in support of Maiden's Dance Of Death album, Bruce suffered an accident during one gig in America that left him counting his blessings that he lived to tell the tale.

"We were playing one night and our stage set had lots of ramps and things for me to play around on. So I was standing on a platform 10 feet above the drum-kit and I was running along. As I ran I slipped on some whipped cream - God knows where it came from - and fell all the way down, head-first, on top of the drums.

"I totally buggered up my fingers and ripped all the muscles on my chest and back. It was a total Spinal Tap moment but I still finished the gig.

"I can laugh about it now but at the time I was on major painkillers and nearly had to walk with a stick. Slipping on whipped cream in front of 10,000 people could only happen to me.

"During that time I was also recording my new solo album with producer Roy Z and when I was recording vocals we had a bed in the studio. I would sing for about five minutes and then lie down flat on the bed for 15 minutes because of the pain."

With another new solo album currently being recorded, a Maiden DVD, The Early Years, primed and ready for release, a summer tour with Maiden next year and his 6Music rock show on the airwaves every week, it's hard to know what this human dynamo will do next.

But Bruce has some ideas up his sleeve. "Some well-deserved sleep. Either that or I'm going to go to the pub."

The Early Years is released on November 8.
Kipman legt hier de eieren! Maar nu vanuit Australie!
  woensdag 10 november 2004 @ 21:37:54 #179
45563 Djaser
Holy monk yorp
pi_23227718
Goede dvd, ik heb hem eergisteren maar bij freerecord gekocht (proxis kan even oprotten).
Die documantaire en het menu zijn heel erg cool. Alle live concerten heb ik nog niet gezien maar ik was wel blij dat de moord op Eddie grotendeels werd laten zien. Wel irritant dat ze alle videoclips alweer op dvd uit gaan brengen

Ik heb het misschien al eens gevraagd maar is de Raising hell dvd een bootleg of een officiële uitgave?
  FOK!-Schrikkelbaas woensdag 10 november 2004 @ 21:39:49 #180
2057 Tokus
www.metalfan.nl
pi_23227767
Raising hell is officieel, maar dat door EMI gedaan toen ze snel wat muziek dvds van hun grote namen wilden uitbrengen, een paar jaar terug. Naast dat het concert niet al te goed is, is de dvd zelf dat ook niet.
Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change
pi_23228067
Alleen leuk als je echt alles wil hebben.
  woensdag 10 november 2004 @ 21:50:07 #182
45563 Djaser
Holy monk yorp
pi_23228087
Nee, mijn normale dvd speler draait hem dan ook alleen zwart wit waardoor ik hem op mijn computer af moet spelen. Ik heb er nu nog maar stukjes van gezien en ik vind het toch wel grappig ondanks dat Dickinson niet bij stem is, het einde is ook wel ok.

En ja ik wil alles hebben
  FOK!-Schrikkelbaas woensdag 10 november 2004 @ 21:53:47 #183
2057 Tokus
www.metalfan.nl
pi_23228209
dat ligt ook aan je tv.... de dvd is namelijk in NTSC
  FOK!-Schrikkelbaas woensdag 10 november 2004 @ 21:54:21 #184
2057 Tokus
www.metalfan.nl
pi_23228230
en Bruce is niet alleen niet bij stem, hij had er ook duidelijk geen zin meer in.
  woensdag 10 november 2004 @ 22:03:08 #185
102582 Asics
Asics HIGH !!!
pi_23228522
revelations

één van de beste maiden nummers, net als hallowed . . .
Asics neemt de tijd.
Asics geniet. Lees mijn columns op http://www.raaskal.com
  vrijdag 12 november 2004 @ 07:44:01 #186
102582 Asics
Asics HIGH !!!
pi_23259579
btw ook rainmaker en 'the thin line....'
zijn uitermate COOL
Asics neemt de tijd.
pi_23261486
The Thin Line vind ik niet zo heel erg leuk meer. Toen ik BNW voor het eerste hoorde, was het wel een van m'n favoriete nummers, maar het is me wat gaan vervelen.
  vrijdag 12 november 2004 @ 13:55:19 #188
102582 Asics
Asics HIGH !!!
pi_23265882
dat had/heb ik met gangland
Asics neemt de tijd.
  vrijdag 12 november 2004 @ 14:52:36 #189
45563 Djaser
Holy monk yorp
pi_23267266
Ik heb er niet zo veel last van bij Maiden. Het enige nummer waar ik me echt aan erger is Flight of Icarus terwijl dat in het begin my all time favourite nog wel was Zelfs Wrathchild kan ik tegenwoordig weer waarderen.
pi_23267752
quote:
Op vrijdag 12 november 2004 14:52 schreef Djaser het volgende:
Ik heb er niet zo veel last van bij Maiden. Het enige nummer waar ik me echt aan erger is Flight of Icarus terwijl dat in het begin my all time favourite nog wel was Zelfs Wrathchild kan ik tegenwoordig weer waarderen.
FoI is tof!
Bij Maiden erger ik mij enkel aan hun titelnr.
Moeten ze echt een keer uit de setlist gooien, maar ja Engelsen en tradities....
  vrijdag 12 november 2004 @ 15:25:31 #191
45563 Djaser
Holy monk yorp
pi_23268089
Ja maar wanneer moet Eddie moet dan opkomen?
pi_23268598
Rainmaker
pi_23269069
Het titelnummer is juist een van m'n favorieten.
pi_23269636
quote:
Op vrijdag 12 november 2004 15:25 schreef Djaser het volgende:
Ja maar wanneer moet Eddie moet dan opkomen?
volgens mij kwam Eddie de afgelopen keer tijdens DOD voor het eerst op.
niks mis mee toch?
pi_23269838
quote:
Op vrijdag 12 november 2004 16:00 schreef Seborik het volgende:
Het titelnummer is juist een van m'n favorieten.
het blijft een sterk nr natuurlijk, maar dat geldt wel voor meer Maiden-nrs.
het irriteert me dat het een must is die bij elk concert gespeeld wordt.

maar ja, ik wil ook sommige B-kantjes in de setlist dus het zal wel aan mij liggen
  Moderator vrijdag 12 november 2004 @ 17:09:08 #196
90910 crew  Drizzt_DoUrden
Rawr
pi_23270883
net als ze altijd The Trooper spelen
Dingen doen met dingen, da's machtig mooi
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/drizzt_dourden
  dinsdag 16 november 2004 @ 21:25:32 #197
45563 Djaser
Holy monk yorp
pi_23362261
quote:
IRON MAIDEN To Release 'Number Of The Beast' Single - Nov. 16, 2004

In celebration of IRON MAIDEN's phenomenal 25-year history and in keeping with the recent international chart success of their double DVD, "The Early Years", EMI will release "The Number of The Beast" as a single on January 3, 2005.

The title track of the band's third (and first No 1!) album, this single was a Top 20 hit when originally released in 1982, and is rightly regarded as an all-time MAIDEN classic. This song typifies the band's sound signature of that era, from the chilling spoken introduction to the throat ripping opening scream from Bruce Dickinson. The single will be released in three very special limited-edition formats, featuring never-before-available live recordings from the Clive Burr charity shows at Brixton Academy in March 2002.

The news of the single release follows the spectacular reaction to the announcement of live shows for next summer. In Scandinavia 88,000 tickets sold within hours, with 51,000 sold out in 2 1/2 hrs for Gothenburg's Ullevi Stadium, 22,000 sold out in a day for Helsinki's Hartwall Arena (two shows) and 15,000 tickets first day for Oslo Spectrum (also two shows). Also recently on sale is the show at Paris Parc Des Princes Stadium on June 25 June. To satisfy insatiable MAIDEN fans, an official U.K. travel agent has been appointed to arrange official MAIDEN parties to the Paris show, with privileged access made available to the members of the fan club.

In response to repeated requests over the years, special limited edition prints of the original "Number of the Beast" album artwork signed by artist Derek Riggs will be sold through Eddie's Megastore. In true MAIDEN style, their fan club members will have first access to the prints,

The single is to be released on January 3, 2005 across three formats including an Enhanced CD, a strictly limited 7-Inch Colored Vinyl with free poster, and 12-Inch Picture Disc.

The full content is -

Enhanced CD:

01. The Number of the Beast (Original Version)
02. The Number of the Beast - Live At Brixton - Recorded March 21, 2002 Brixton Academy
03. Hallowed Be Thy Name - live At Brixton - Recorded March 20, 2002 Brixton Academy
Plus
04. Enhanced Video - Original "Number of the Beast" Promo Video 1982
05. Enhanced Video – "Number of the Beast" - live At Brixton - Filmed and recorded March 21, 2002.

7 Inch Limited Edition Coloured Vinyl, with poster

Side A: The Number of the Beast (Original Version)
Side B: The Number of the Beast - Live At Brixton 2002

12 Inch Limited Edition- Picture Disc:

Side A:

01. The Number of The Beast (Original Version)
02. The Number of The Beast - live At Brixton 2002

Side B:

01. Remember Tomorrow - Live (Original B-side from 1982 single)
Die hele single is absoluut nergens voor nodig, maar het blijft leuk.
pi_23363319
Je hoeft hem dan ook niet te kopen.

Jeeeeeeeeeejjjj!!!!!!!!!!!!! een 12"!
pi_23363457
Een helemaal nieuwe clip lijkt me dan eigenlijk wel heel tof. Allemaal computergegenereerde shit waarom Eddie nu eigenlijk echt duivelser is dan de duivel, maar dat zit er niet in.
  woensdag 17 november 2004 @ 14:16:07 #200
45563 Djaser
Holy monk yorp
pi_23376843
Je hebt Visions of the beast toch wel? Okee dat is een tekenfilm, maar toch
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')