abonnement Unibet Coolblue
  Moderator dinsdag 2 mei 2017 @ 14:00:17 #76
213134 crew  Momo
WLR en ESF hooligan
pi_170631524
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 2 mei 2017 13:58 schreef Unites het volgende:
Hansie Pannecoucke regisseert zowel België als Spanje dit jaar. Geen Nederland meer dus voor Hans, dit jaar hebben we televisieregisseur Rolf Meter. Ben benieuwd hoe het straks allemaal uitpakt op beeld!
Dat heeft al minstens 10 keer op fok gestaan. Maar Hans deed toch alleen Spanje?
pi_170631530
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 2 mei 2017 14:00 schreef Momo... het volgende:

[..]

Dat heeft al minstens 10 keer op fok gestaan. Maar Hans deed toch alleen Spanje?
Hans is ook vrienden met die Rolf las ik ergens.
pi_170631628
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 2 mei 2017 13:57 schreef ato het volgende:
En laten wij nog een keer eerlijk zijn, het is wel fijn om te lezen dat de eerste repetities goed zijn gegaan.
Dat is ook wel eens anders geweest.toch wel weer fijn om te lezen.
Dit
~The present is all there is~
pi_170631710
Volgens mij zijn deze nog niet gepost:

quote:
A really classy performance by the three girls, looking like The Supremes, three in a row with black glittering dresses. Vocals are spotless. Lyrics projected on the back. Blossom trees and someone walking to the light (dying) and hands holding and letting go. Blue and purple lights, many close ups while the lead vocal changes from sister to sister. At the last chorus the three stand in front of each other singing (like the Common Linnets + 1). last phrase of ourse like the opening shot all three in a row in the dark with spotlights… and shadows. (escdaily)
quote:
Netherlands is much of a muchness. I appreciate the sentiment behind it and I appreciate it's written by the girls' father for their dying mother ( Cancer, apparently) but in this setting, in this context, It isn't going to do a right lot.

It's very ploddy if you will and goes nowhere fast. Thats not to say that it is a bad song, if anything it's un - memorable which is even worse than being outright shit which this isn't.... but it's on the edge. (oneurope.co.uk)
quote:
RICHARD: O’G3NE have come to Kyiv with a simple stage performance. Vocally the girls are very competent, however the imagery from the video of the forest is not portrayed on stage – instead we get lyrics from their song. Slightly disappointed admittedly and may struggle after the Glitter Cannons of Romania.

BOGDAN: The girls are vocally amazing and they didn’t do that much on the scene, but I see this song getting points from the jury especially.

JOHN: Here’s a song for those fans of key changes. Our three young ladies have good voices but I can’t help but think ‘Hold on’ by Wilson Phillips when I see this. I like the Wilson Phillips but I’m not really sure whether I like this as much. And as I’m not sure I like this as much, I can’t really see it doing anything. The contrast to the song before is striking, so this could get jury votes. Outside of juries, I can’t see where the votes will come from. Having said all that, it did get a very big round of applause from the press centre, which might be a good sign for the song.

JAMES: Now this has me stumped. Vocally, the Netherlands is probably the strongest set of performers we’ve seen today, but that staging is so uninteresting… at first I couldn’t tell if that was just after the glorious techni-colour spectacle that was Romania, but after a few run-throughs, it does seem to be quite dark and low-key. That’s not a bad thing per say, but I suspect this may struggle to stand out on anything else other than their voices, which is a real shame.(eurovisionireland)
quote:
Earlier today Lisa, Amy and Shelley from OG3NE already revealed their dresses in a video that was posted earlier on this blog. Happy to see they are wearing them on this rehearsal and I think they look great! Amy is actually wearing a jumpsuit instead of a dress, but they're all very sparkly and glamorous looking. (esckaz)
quote:
CRY NO MORE it says insistently from the LED wall.

Vocally strong (no surprise), rather well dressed (surprise), some subtle backdrop references to sick mother (holding hands etc). Some minor choreography, turn left, turn right, a mini-strut to the front.

Some more literal stuff here (sing about candles, fill the LED floor with candles - sing angel, fill LED floor with an angel), but it works. Some of the moves seem a bit forced, but overall a very good impression.

Lovely last shot zooming into the trio, unlike the dodgy long shots we have seen at the end of some other performances. (escnation)
Mr_Zannettos twitterde op dinsdag 02-05-2017 om 13:53:55 #TheNetherlands : gr8 job in polishing an average song. Very nice & tasteful visuals, stage movement, camera angles and vocals. #eurovision reageer retweet
sofabet twitterde op dinsdag 02-05-2017 om 13:51:52 Neth1stR: O'G3NE in sparkly LBDs, purple backdrop with lyrics, candles. Simple, effective choreo. Strong vocals. reageer retweet
quote:
So the second run through of the Dutch entry goes a lot better for the girls and they do a lot better hitting their camera cues. The final shot is still really strange as its a wide angle shot that zooms in on the girls and doesn’t have the best focus on the group. Vocally OG3NE still knock it out of the park and it’s hard to believe these harmonies are real they’re so perfect. It’s a classy, understated entry from the Netherlands but we’re still on the fence as to it’s qualification chances.

Third run through goes really well for OG3NE and we finally get to see a graphic on the floor LED which is of an angel figure when they sing “angel” in the song. In the zoomed out shots it appears really dark as the screens are all dark purple and since the girls are wearing black you can barely see what’s happening on stage. (escbubble)
pi_170631816
quote:
Niederlande – OG3NE – Lights and Shadows

So, das ist nun gesanglich wirklich perfekt und klingt wahnsinnig gut! Die drei Schwestern tragen schwarze Glitzerklamotten, alle aus demselben Stoff. Eine als Hosenanzug, die nächste als Cocktail-Kleid und die dritte im Bunde als schräg geschnittenes Kleid. Die Bühne ist in ganz dunkles blau gehüllt, auf der LED-Wand tauchen nacheinander Versatzstücke aus dem Text auf. Zum zweiten Refrain marschieren die drei dynamisch nach vorn und performen dann jede in eine andere Himmelsrichtung. Während der Bridge drehen sie sich wieder zueinander und singen sich an wie einst Mekado, bevor sie am Schluss wieder so da stehen wie zu Beginn. Spontan wüsste ich nicht, was man hier noch besser machen könnte – für die Mädels könnte jetzt schon der 11. sein – sie sind fertig!

Im zweiten Durchgang erkennt man im Background schemenhafte Köpfe und Hände, das gesamte Bühnenbild wird stellenweise immer wieder in warme gelb-orangene Farben getaucht. Das ist alles wunderbar stimmig, man merkt, dass sich die drei ein Leben lang kennen und perfekt miteinander harmonieren. Und sie verkaufen diesen Song wirklich klasse. Niemandem hier am Bloggertisch fällt ein, was man anders oder gar besser machen könnte – es ist perfekt, so wie es ist. Wo der Song ruhig ist, strahlen Amy, Shelley und Lisa das aus – wenn es etwas dynamischer wird, wird auch da der Zuschauer mitgenommen. Die Kamerablicke sitzen bereits – man kann der niederländischen Delegation zu ihrer offenbar sehr professionellen Vorbereitung nur gratulieren!

Fazit: Es brauchte nur einen einzigen Durchgang, um jeden Zuschauer hier zu überzeugen. Professionell vorbereitet, können die drei Schwestern ganz gelassen auf den kommenden Donnerstag blicken. Das Staging ist überzeugend, stimmlich gibt es in diesem Jahr kaum etwas besseres. Der Auftritt hat Style und ist dynamisch – Daumen nach oben!
pi_170631949
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 2 mei 2017 14:00 schreef Momo... het volgende:

[..]

Had het niet meegekregen
  Moderator dinsdag 2 mei 2017 @ 14:27:17 #84
213134 crew  Momo
WLR en ESF hooligan
pi_170632078
pi_170632124
quote:
Wow. Die rechter lijkt zelfs ontroerd..
pi_170632216
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 2 mei 2017 14:29 schreef messi124 het volgende:

[..]

Wow. Die rechter lijkt zelfs ontroerd..
Ik verwacht dat de groep homo's/lesbiennes helemaal vol gaan voor OG3NE. Die houden hier wel van.
pi_170632226
quote:
Ik dacht eigenlijk dat dit altijd van die vervelende gasten waren, maar ze komen de laatste tijd best sympathiek over.
  dinsdag 2 mei 2017 @ 14:33:52 #88
194695 franklop
Fran knock
pi_170632236
En toch, die 2 scheurtjes in de jurken/pak.. Het is het eerste wat mij opvalt. _O-
Cancellara; "Tweede worden is gemakkelijker dan eerste worden"
FOK!sport *O* ✩ ✩ ✩ Ajax O+
pi_170632246
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 2 mei 2017 14:33 schreef franklop het volgende:
En toch, die 2 scheurtjes in de jurken/pak.. Het is het eerste wat mij opvalt. _O-
Ik vind dat wel mooi eigenlijk
pi_170632256
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 2 mei 2017 14:33 schreef libranl het volgende:

[..]

Ik dacht eigenlijk dat dit altijd van die vervelende gasten waren, maar ze komen de laatste tijd best sympathiek over.
Ze zijn gewoon eerlijk, maar blijven altijd wel respectvol naar de artiesten vind ik.
pi_170632269
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 2 mei 2017 14:34 schreef Childofthe90s het volgende:

[..]

Ze zijn gewoon eerlijk, maar blijven altijd wel respectvol naar de artiesten vind ik.
Ze hebben alleen nog wel teveel maniertjes
pi_170632364
KatsJonouchi twitterde op dinsdag 02-05-2017 om 13:46:36 Another case of "from zero to hero" for me. Beautiful imagery with the candles on the LED, shadow of the mother figure. Go Netherlands! reageer retweet
Het is dus een schaduw, geen foto's.
pi_170632405
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 2 mei 2017 14:38 schreef messi124 het volgende:
KatsJonouchi twitterde op dinsdag 02-05-2017 om 13:46:36 Another case of "from zero to hero" for me. Beautiful imagery with the candles on the LED, shadow of the mother figure. Go Netherlands! reageer retweet
Het is dus een schaduw, geen foto's.
Slim Lights and SHADOWS ;)
pi_170632456
jayohentweets twitterde op dinsdag 02-05-2017 om 14:40:49 So @OG3NE slayed their first rehearsal. Suddenly climbed to my favs for this year. https://t.co/jFPaz2dcYn… https://t.co/ZlHyE9FPhk reageer retweet
  dinsdag 2 mei 2017 @ 14:43:46 #95
456593 Jinkx
It's Monsoon season!
pi_170632473
Fijn die positiviteit.

Ben het er wel mee eens dat degene jn het broekpak in het midden had moeten staan. /Auti
pi_170632591
Reality_Tim twitterde op dinsdag 02-05-2017 om 13:28:05 The Netherlands' staging is a tasteful, classy triumph. Lots of compelling visuals on both the floor and backdrop. On a scale of 1 to Top 10 reageer retweet
pi_170633262
Goeie reacties, dat geeft de burger moed
Op maandag voel ik me als Robinson Crusoë: Op zoek naar Vrijdag!
Het leven is als Lucille Werner: het kan raar lopen!
  dinsdag 2 mei 2017 @ 15:46:33 #100
345170 Roger_Epiales
Beheerder vd ijs_beer fanclub
pi_170633969
quote:
Ja, hoorde net ook een verklaring.

Hij duwde dat ding te hard het podium op en dacht dat het recht op haar af ging, dus sprong hij er maar op in een poging het te stoppen.

En toen dat. :P
Reality is for people who can't imagine anything better.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to insult me.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')