abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_152106344
Sowieso entourage 8-) Toffe serie.
Conscience do cost.
pi_152109531
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 28 april 2015 20:19 schreef ems. het volgende:
Hij zit ook in fargo (de serie) trouwens, en fargo is geweldig. Kijken als je nog niet gedaan hebt.
Idd! Goh, dat was ik alweer helemaal vergeten :@
Tails tell tales
pi_152151419
Een jonge Mike in Beverly hills cop:

American ninja, Ninja Gaiden, Real Motherfucking ninja shit.
  donderdag 30 april 2015 @ 16:48:24 #254
181857 Jovatov
Si fallor, sum
pi_152155565
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 30 april 2015 14:01 schreef Miauw_Zedong het volgende:
Een jonge Mike in Beverly hills cop:

[ afbeelding ]
Kale kop staat hem veel, veel beter.
pi_152155819
wtf :D
Beverly hills cop100x gezien maar nooit gerealiseerd dat dat dezelfde is.
pi_152156257
quote:
0s.gif Op donderdag 30 april 2015 16:57 schreef planethugo het volgende:
wtf :D
Beverly hills cop100x gezien maar nooit gerealiseerd dat dat dezelfde is.

dat ja. Wtf :D
Alex Pastoor:
"Een uitslag is altijd terecht, of het nou verdiend is of onverdiend"
Martin Verkerk:
''Ik bepaal of ik win of verlies. Als ik goed speel dan win ik, als ik slecht speel dan is de kans dat ik verlies aanwezig.''
pi_152169575
Inmiddels helemaal bij. Top einde wel, kijk uit naar de wat foutere Jimmy :D
  vrijdag 1 mei 2015 @ 01:31:18 #258
442351 FritzWepper
Account inactief
pi_152170815
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 28 april 2015 20:17 schreef JDx het volgende:
Ben Entourage opnieuw aan het kijken vanwege de film die in juni uitkomt, zie ik in episode 8 van seizoen 7 opeens Bob Odenkirk langskomen. Het leuke is dat veel beroemde acteurs langskomen als zichzelf, als cameo, maar hij acteerde destijds als een of andere onbelangrijke business partner.

Nu zou hij gerust langs kunnen komen als famous actor haha.
Hij kwam ooit in aanmerking om Michael Scott te spelen in The Office. Zou hij dan net zo'n grote comedyster als Steve Carell zijn geweest nu?
pi_152171114
Wanneer gaat het weer beginnen?
pi_152173373
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 1 mei 2015 01:58 schreef Atak het volgende:
Wanneer gaat het weer beginnen?
Lol, 2016.
pi_152173563
Toffe AMA op Reddit van Vince!!

wat interessante vragen/antwoorden:

What were your greatest fears in producing a spin-off for Breaking Bad? How did you overcome them?

quote:
Without a doubt, my greatest fear was abject failure -- and that is still my greatest fear. Seriously: I was afraid that the show would go on the air and people wouldn’t like it, and -- worse than that -- people would say it sullied their memory of Breaking Bad. But fear is never a reason not to try something. That’s what I told myself throughout the months of production and pre-production on Season 1, and that’s what I tell myself now. Fear is a good thing -- it’s the fire in the boiler that drives your locomotive, so to speak.

I try to temper the fear with hopefulness, and I try to use it to keep me going, but it’s always there no matter how much success I experience. I always feel like the next time around -- for instance the next season of Better Call Saul -- could be the one when people finally say “This guy sucks.” Here’s hoping that won’t happen. I can tell you for a fact that that fear drives me and Peter Gould to make sure that Season 2 will be every bit as good as Season 1.
Vince, Why did you pick Saul for a spinoff? (Will there be others?) I would thought that spinoff with gustavo and how he became a respected business man and how he came to know gale, etc would have been fascinating too (Could you answer those questions in Better Call Saul!!? that would be awesome!)

quote:
I have to admit, a spin-off series about Gus Fring would be a good idea. There’s no perfect answer to that question, other than to say that creating a spin-off series related to Saul Goodman was an idea that we batted around pretty much since the creation of the character. We always loved writing for Saul Goodman throughout the run of Breaking Bad. Now we find writing for Jimmy McGill, he’s so good with words that writing his dialogue is great fun, too. But you’re right, Gus could carry his own story. I wish there were more hours in the day, so that we’d be able to do ALL these shows!
What other characters from Breaking Bad might we see in Better Call Saul?

quote:
Anybody and everybody. The sky’s the limit! That’s the beauty of this format. The story takes place six years in the past, where all the Breaking Bad characters are alive and well, but that’s not to promise that you’ll see every character that we introduced in Breaking Bad. We’re still feeling our way through Jimmy McGill’s format, discovering how and why he becomes Saul Goodman -- and in the process, there's any number of directions our story can take. So I couldn’t really tell you even if I wanted to who will show up, or when. Better Call Saul is still very much a work in progress.
Why was Nacho used so sparingly in Season 1 of Better Call Saul? A lot of fans thought he'd be more of a major player. Love the show

quote:
We thought Nacho would be more present in Season 1 as well. We did not shy away from using Nacho as a character -- and we love Michael Mando, who plays him. This is a great example of how -- like it or not -- a television story takes on a life of its own. As a writer, you have to follow the thread of the story you’re writing, even if that means spending less time with certain characters. In other words -- to put it succinctly -- there was so much more story to tell relating to Jimmy and his brother Chuck that we writers found it hard to fit in more great moments from Nacho -- but don’t despair, you’ll be seeing much more of Nacho in Season 2. You heard it here first!
Chuck McGill's arc was brilliant. How did you come up with the idea for the resolution? The lack of a main villain, then turning out to have been a good guy in such a subtle, painful, and awful way was really brilliant.

quote:
Thank you. Believe it or not, the idea of Chuck being the “bad guy” was a late addition to Season 1. We were probably working on episode 7 when the idea dawned on us that Chuck had been the reason Jimmy had never moved forward at HHM. When that idea dawned on Peter Gould and I, along with our writers, we got very excited. But back to an earlier answer, this points out one of the things I love most about writing for TV. There are enough episodes and enough lead time (if you’re lucky) for writers to change the direction of a story midstream. We took advantage of that in Season 1 of Better Call Saul, and in the past for Breaking Bad. It’s a great creative opportunity to have at one’s disposal
:o Wel grappig dit mbt de mensen die dit 'al lang aan zagen komen'.

Hi Vince! Why do you think Breaking Bad connected so closely with viewers, to the point where they wished Walter White would have lived?

quote:
I wish I knew! Although, I’m certainly glad viewers did connect with Walter White. In the early days of the series -- when I was at my most foolish -- I deliberately tried to make Walter White so unlikeable that his behavior would shed viewers. In hindsight, I think that was extraordinarily dumb of me, but I have to admit that by the end of the series, I myself did not have a whole lot of sympathy for Walter White.

For me, he had gotten too dark to empathize with, which is not to say viewers should all feel the same way I do. I’m glad viewers still rooted for him up till the end and wanted him to live. Hell, even my mom did! And if you knew her, you’d be pretty shocked she would root for a guy like that. I think Walter White was smart, active, willful -- and that’s what we look for in our heroes. The fact that he was engaged in some pretty heinous criminal behavior might have been a bit beside the point. He nonetheless had many other qualities that we deem heroic in fiction. Maybe that’s why people stuck with him.

Certainly people stuck with Walter White because he was played by the astoundingly talented Bryan Cranston, who remains constantly watchable no matter what character he is playing.
http://www.reddit.com/r/I(...)_vince_gilligan_ama/
pi_152174106
quote:
0s.gif Op vrijdag 1 mei 2015 09:41 schreef JDx het volgende:

[..]

Lol, 2016.
n0000o0o0o0oo
  zondag 3 mei 2015 @ 12:12:48 #263
442351 FritzWepper
Account inactief
pi_152230084
Ik wantrouwde Chuck ook al vanaf het begin, maar dat was dus kennelijk aanvankelijk niet de bedoeling van de schrijvers. Wel goed dat ze zo flexibel zijn in hun schrijven. How I Met Your Mother is voor mij het voorbeeld hoe het niet moet: daar hadden de schrijvers vanaf het begin in hun hoofd hoe het moest eindigen en ze hadden niet de moed om er van af te wijken toen dat eigenlijk nodig was.
pi_152230121
How I met your mother is ook nogal een vergelijking :')
Conscience do cost.
  zondag 3 mei 2015 @ 12:17:05 #265
442351 FritzWepper
Account inactief
pi_152230156
Ik trek toch geen vergelijking tussen de series schele.
pi_152230226
Dat is exact hetgeen wat je doet.
Conscience do cost.
  zondag 3 mei 2015 @ 12:27:05 #267
442351 FritzWepper
Account inactief
pi_152230342
Dommerik.
  zondag 3 mei 2015 @ 12:37:25 #268
49641 Individual
Meet John Doe...
pi_152230563
Zou z'n kantoor opengaan in het volgende seizoen?

Hoe het er nu bijstaat.
reset
pi_152230871
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 3 mei 2015 12:12 schreef FritzWepper het volgende:
Ik wantrouwde Chuck ook al vanaf het begin, maar dat was dus kennelijk aanvankelijk niet de bedoeling van de schrijvers. Wel goed dat ze zo flexibel zijn in hun schrijven.
Behoorlijk knap inderdaad. Als ze mij hadden verteld dat BB eerst in grote lijnen al geschreven was voordat seizoen 1 begon, had ik het ook geloofd. Dat ze bijvoorbeeld Walter een M60 laten kopen in de eerste aflevering van het laatste seizoen, terwijl ze zelf nog niet weten waarom of waarvoor, vind ik toch wel erg bijzonder. Hetzelfde geldt voor de flashbacks in het begin van seizoen 2, met die teddybeer in het zwembad. Die hele vliegtuigcrash en de aanleiding daartoe was toen nog niet eens geschreven.
pi_152231228
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 3 mei 2015 12:52 schreef Ferry_76 het volgende:

[..]

Behoorlijk knap inderdaad. Als ze mij hadden verteld dat BB eerst in grote lijnen al geschreven was voordat seizoen 1 begon, had ik het ook geloofd. Dat ze bijvoorbeeld Walter een M60 laten kopen in de eerste aflevering van het laatste seizoen, terwijl ze zelf nog niet weten waarom of waarvoor, vind ik toch wel erg bijzonder. Hetzelfde geldt voor de flashbacks in het begin van seizoen 2, met die teddybeer in het zwembad. Die hele vliegtuigcrash en de aanleiding daartoe was toen nog niet eens geschreven.
:D _O- _O_
pi_152484045
Alternate opening is gelekt:

pi_152484312
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 3 mei 2015 12:52 schreef Ferry_76 het volgende:

[..]

mooi sarcasme in deze post
lekker faxen heel de dag echt genot
pi_152484826
Ze waren episode 7 aan het schrijven, wellicht wangen filmen nog lang niet begonnen en hebben ze dus de eerdere afleveringen ook nog aangepast aan dit concept.
pi_152485123
Nee joh, Vince was gewoon aan het liegen over Better Call Saul. Maar een random fokker houden ze niet voor de gek hoor!! Verder snap ik niet zo goed wat de vertelstructuur van BB hier mee te maken heeft, anders dan dat het van dezelfde schrijver is. Maar hey, mooi stukje sarcasme!
pi_152497684
quote:
0s.gif Op zondag 3 mei 2015 13:11 schreef JDx het volgende:

[..]

:D _O- _O_
Wat ie zegt klopt wel hoor.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')