abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_88669283

[ Bericht 26% gewijzigd door Lo-Fi op 13-11-2010 13:35:00 ]
Volstaat het niet te zien dat een tuin mooi is zonder ook te moeten geloven dat er ook nog feeën in wonen?
pi_88674369
Thomas Fehlmann DJ-Set @ Plasmodium Radio 21-12-2009:

quote:
TRACKLISTING

1. RAYMOND SCOTT (manhattan research inc collection)
2. ERALDO BERNOCCI/THOMAS FEHLMANN (manual)
3. KLF (chill out)
4. PSI/ANTHONY ROTHER (flowing fehlmann rmx)
5. FFWD (FFWD)
6. Thomas Fehlmann - Untitled
7. THE ORB - OOPA (baghdad batteries)
8. THE ORB - TRAUMVOGEL (okie dokie)
9. THOMAS FEHLMANN - ATLAS (honigpumpe)
10. THE ORB - FALKENBRÜCK (okie dokie)
11. THE FIELD - KAPPSTA (popambient 2007)
12. VON OSWALD / FEHLMANN - schizophrenia
13. WOLFGANG VOIGT - M:1:5 37:26 (popambient)
14. THE ORB (okie dokie)
15. THOMAS FEHLMANN - T.R.N.T.T.F. (honigpumpe)
16. THOMAS FEHLMANN - DU FEHLST MIR (visions of blah)
17. ...and many little bits inbetween
quote:
The roots of almost Thomas Fehlmanns almost 30-year-long career lie in his work with German avant garde band Palais Schaumburg he co-founded with partner Holger Hiller. In the late-eighties he produced as Ready Made, and in the nineties he worked together with Basic Channels Moritz Von Oswald and Juan Atkins as 3MB as well as started a partnership with Alex Paterson and The Orb. To various extents he has collaborated on all Orb albums.

Fehlmann produces a weekly radio show, OceanClubRadio, with Gudrun Gut and has been responsible for countless remixes and productions for a eclectic selection of artists ranging from Erasure to Einstuerzende Neubauten.

He moved to Berlin in 1984. After Palais Shaumberg split in 85, he dedicated himself to his home studio and the sampler, releasing records as Ready Made. In 1988 he founded the Teutonic Beats label, whose compilations featured early contributions from artists like Jörg Burger, Wolfgang Voigt, Moritz von Oswald, Sun Electric and Westbam. Through the label, Fehlmann became friends with Dr. Alex Paterson of The Orb. Fehlmann later contributed to many Orb releases, becoming a part-time member of the group.

In the 90s he was a resident at the legendary Tresor Berlin. Together with Moritz von Oswald and Juan Atkins he formed 3MB, helping to cement the Berlin-Detroit connection. Since 1995 he has been involved with the legendary Berlin-based Ocean Club, which has been broadcasting a radio show since 1998 now worldwide.

This decade Fehlmann has produced two full length dub-ambient albums (Lowflow and Honigpumpe) as well as embarked on a neverending club tour, both by himself and together with Alex Paterson as The Orb. Recently Fehlmann extended his set up to two hours with the introduction of material from his Lowflow album, released on Plug Research in 2004, creating a long big wave from downbeat to his very own brand of in the words of the village voice green house.

[ Bericht 29% gewijzigd door krioro op 14-11-2010 08:03:27 (zie een aantal posts terug) ]
Volstaat het niet te zien dat een tuin mooi is zonder ook te moeten geloven dat er ook nog feeën in wonen?
pi_88699014
Bedankt nog voor de introductie van Variant/Intrusion. Ik was er nog niet bekend mee, maar wat een tracks.

HÆLP.
pi_88703524
quote:
14s.gif Op zondag 14 november 2010 14:26 schreef ehqo. het volgende:
Bedankt nog voor de introductie van Variant/Intrusion. Ik was er nog niet bekend mee, maar wat een tracks.

Zeer coole track ook idd.

//

Sowieso een aanrader dit hele album:
http://clone.nl/item17175.html

[ Bericht 8% gewijzigd door Lo-Fi op 14-11-2010 19:49:29 ]
pi_88738256
Ik vond dit via 4chan ( :') ) maar het is zo chill dat ik het toch even hier neer moet zetten :)

En dan vooral in combinatie met deze site :D

http://www.rainymood.com/

Happy relaxin'
Buy it, use it, break it, fix it,
Trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it,
Charge it, point it, zoom it, press it,
Snap it, work it, quick - erase it,
pi_88743037
My mission is to kill time, and time's to kill me in its turn. How comfortable one is among murderers.
pi_88863143

Een remix van Kate Bush's Running Up That Hill.

Niet zo goed als het origineel, vooral omdat de vocalen niet van Kate zijn. Maar toch het luisteren waard.
pi_88867904
My mission is to kill time, and time's to kill me in its turn. How comfortable one is among murderers.
pi_88903152
Balam Acab. 14.gif

full stops and exclamation marks
pi_88903553
pi_88906549
pi_88925250
pi_89070248
pi_89213550
Alvast voor de wintermaanden:

pi_89213654
pi_89250827
quote:
14s.gif Op woensdag 3 november 2010 18:15 schreef Beardslasher het volgende:

27 november in Nijmegen
quote:
14s.gif Op woensdag 3 november 2010 18:27 schreef FL_Freak het volgende:

[..]

Hmm, ik ga een overweging maken.
quote:
1s.gif Op woensdag 3 november 2010 18:28 schreef friekin_ het volgende:

[..]

Ik ook. Maar dan moet ik alleen gaan :(
quote:
8s.gif Op woensdag 3 november 2010 19:01 schreef Fascination het volgende:

[..]

Ja, ik dus ook. :r Zulke aparte, moeilijk te doorgronden muziek is het toch niet. :{
Zijn er nog mensen gegaan :)?
pi_89252572

Gouwe ouwe. Oh de herinneringen die aan dit beestje kleven.
HÆLP.
pi_89258309
pi_89261924
quote:
5s.gif Op zondag 28 november 2010 11:38 schreef Beardslasher het volgende:

[..]

[..]

[..]

[..]

Zijn er nog mensen gegaan :)?
Ik ben niet geweest. Te kort aan geld :o
pi_89278603
pi_89356327
pi_89356780
Heb nu toevallig Loscil opstaan
album - Plume

erg mooi!
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')