abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_181193000
quote:
De fascistische conservatieve activiste ...
Klinkt alweer als een super objectieve omschrijving. We lezen door.

quote:
Volgens Loomer is het allemaal EEN COMPLOT.
Dus? Eenieder die begrijpt dat 9/11 een complot was, acht het waarschijnlijk dat er meer dubieuze plannetjes uitgevoerd worden.

quote:
Loomer is een typische extreemdomrechtse complotdenker
Hoi, welke POL-user is dit?
pi_181193025
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 14 augustus 2018 23:47 schreef Ali_boo het volgende:
Emergency: Infowars Website Under Attack

Aldus AJ :P
Wel een beetje een gevalletje van 'the boy who cried wolf' als ik 'EMERGENCY' weer lees :')
pi_181193594
https://www.infowars.com/

Vanuit die mainpage splitst ie op in twee nieuwssites + twitter en zo.
pi_181193694
Hoe een (denk ik) alt-rechts perspectief mbt AJ klinkt:

https://vdare.com/article(...)-infowars-alex-jones

quote:

Alex Jones’ banning is clearly the precursor to the push to ban more and more Politically Incorrect patriot sites from social media…such as VDARE.com. CNN let slip the goal when Pakistani journalist Rafia Zakaria [Tweet her] said: “The stripping of InfoWars from Facebook, Apple and other platforms is an important step in the recognition of nativist, nationalist and white supremacist hate speech as a form of terrorism.” [We need to talk about Alex Jones, CNN, August 10, 2018.

Social media must be sanitized because professional journalists have already answered the National Question. In their eyes, white people must not be allowed to discuss their displacement in Europa or notice what’s happening via massive immigration into the USA.

What scares them the most—and is the reason behind the CNN crusade against Jones—is this: Alex Jones was once a useful idiot for the elite, utilizing his radio show and website to discuss conspiracies that, in the end, don’t matter and worse, leave his listeners powerless to change their fate. But the election of Donald Trump showed us that when Alex Jones switched gears and focused on the National Question, his army of listeners were powerful enough to change history.

This is why they targeted Alex Jones: because he was motivating millions to get involved and challenge the open conspiracy of the Ruling Class and corporate journalists to—paraphrasing Barack Obama—fundamentally transform America..

[ Bericht 1% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 15-08-2018 00:33:08 ]
pi_181193701
quote:
0s.gif Op dinsdag 14 augustus 2018 23:51 schreef Molurus het volgende:

[..]

"vragen stellen", ja ja.

[..]

http://www.krapuul.nl/wer(...)n-facebook-geschopt/

Klinkt als een buitengewoon achterlijk persoon.

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
Goede bron

''De fascistische conservatieve activiste Laura Loomer '' _O_ _O-

Heb je zelf gechecked of de info die je presteert wel klopt . Of typte je Laura Loomer exposed in een zoekmachine en denk je nu de waarheid in pacht te hebben

Ben geen fan van mevrouw Loomer , volg haar werk nauwelijks maar zelf ik weet dat de omschrijving van ''slim links'' voor geen meter klopt

Trouwens , er staat verder dat ze aan de lopende band racistische haat hoxes verspreid. Kan je een paar voorbeelden noemen ?
A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.
pi_181193791
quote:
10s.gif Op dinsdag 14 augustus 2018 23:55 schreef Wijs-aperig het volgende:

[..]

Klinkt alweer als een super objectieve omschrijving. We lezen door.

[..]

Dus? Eenieder die begrijpt dat 9/11 een complot was, acht het waarschijnlijk dat er meer dubieuze plannetjes uitgevoerd worden.

[..]

Hoi, welke POL-user is dit?
Zo rollt slim links *O*

De schrijver kan zo aan de slag bij joop.nl :+

Er was een user genaamd Jigzoz hier op fok die de term dom rechts bleef misbruiken. Als ik dan toch geld moet inzetten ......
A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.
pi_181193821
quote:
0s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 00:37 schreef Ali_boo het volgende:

[..]

Zo rollt slim links *O*

De schrijver kan zo aan de slag bij joop.nl :+

Er was een user genaamd Jigzoz hier op fok die de term dom rechts bleef misbruiken. Als ik dan toch geld moet inzetten ......
Doen ze dat allemaal niet? En ik lees net dat die Vogel een journalist is...
pi_181194179

Edit: blijkbaar niet veel te maken met beleid.

[ Bericht 6% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 15-08-2018 01:05:52 ]
pi_181194221
quote:
6s.gif Op woensdag 15 augustus 2018 00:40 schreef Wijs-aperig het volgende:

[..]

Doen ze dat allemaal niet? En ik lees net dat die Vogel een journalist is...
Ga weg
pi_181194296
De volgende ultra domme , mega fascistische, extreem rechts conservatieveling is aan de beurt :(

jaysanalysis.wordpress.com
pi_181194335
Huh, wie?
pi_181194373
pi_181194443
Hh, mwa.. deze is iets grappig en passender

SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.

[ Bericht 18% gewijzigd door #ANONIEM op 15-08-2018 01:26:38 ]
pi_181274748
De Amerikaanse President:
"Social Media is totally discriminating against Republican/Conservative voices. Speaking loudly and clearly for the Trump Administration, we won’t let that happen. They are closing down the opinions of many people on the RIGHT, while at the same time doing nothing to others.......

.....Censorship is a very dangerous thing & absolutely impossible to police. If you are weeding out Fake News, there is nothing so Fake as CNN & MSNBC, & yet I do not ask that their sick behavior be removed. I get used to it and watch with a grain of salt, or don’t watch at all..

....Too many voices are being destroyed, some good & some bad, and that cannot be allowed to happen. Who is making the choices, because I can already tell you that too many mistakes are being made. Let everybody participate, good & bad, and we will all just have to figure it out!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/with_replies
pi_181882459
Alex Jones opens up to Patrick Bet-David amidst all the large social media platforms banning him and his conspiracy theories.

[ Bericht 9% gewijzigd door Nober op 13-09-2018 17:39:36 ]
pi_181901103
quote:
0s.gif Op zaterdag 18 augustus 2018 13:47 schreef Nober het volgende:
De Amerikaanse President:
"Social Media is totally discriminating against Republican/Conservative voices. Speaking loudly and clearly for the Trump Administration, we won’t let that happen. They are closing down the opinions of many people on the RIGHT, while at the same time doing nothing to others.......

.....Censorship is a very dangerous thing & absolutely impossible to police. If you are weeding out Fake News, there is nothing so Fake as CNN & MSNBC, & yet I do not ask that their sick behavior be removed. I get used to it and watch with a grain of salt, or don’t watch at all..

....Too many voices are being destroyed, some good & some bad, and that cannot be allowed to happen. Who is making the choices, because I can already tell you that too many mistakes are being made. Let everybody participate, good & bad, and we will all just have to figure it out!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/with_replies
Hmmmm de eerste keer dat ik hem iets zinnigs zie twitteren 8)7
Kleine geheimen dienen beschermd te worden.
Grote geheimen worden beschermd door publiek ongeloof.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')