abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_207473200
God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them;
pi_207526574
quote:
Any given Word is a bundle of rays; and meaning sticks out of the Word in various directions, not aspiring toward any offiial point or interpretation. In pronouncing the word "Sun", we are, as it were, undertaking an enormous journey which we are so accostumed to that we travel it in our sleep.

What distinguishes poetry from automatic speech is that it rouses us and shakes us into the wakefulness in the middle of a Word, into the center of the Word. Then it turns out that the word is much longer than we thought, and we remember that to speak is to be forever on the path... Mandelstam understands the Word as a bundle of rays, not a sign.
pi_207846664
quote:
Ik vind het echt heerlijk hoe Zizek in iedere taal precies hetzelfde klinkt.
SPOILER
Om spoilers te kunnen lezen moet je zijn ingelogd. Je moet je daarvoor eerst gratis Registreren. Ook kun je spoilers niet lezen als je een ban hebt.
pi_208000721
quote:
Im Walde, Friedrich Hölderlin

Aber in Hütten wohnet der Mensch, und hüllet
sich ein ins verschämte Gewand, denn inniger
ist achtsamer auch und daß er bewahre den Geist,
wie die Priesterin die himmlische Flamme,
dies ist sein Verstand.
Und darum ist die Willkür ihm und höhere Macht
zu fehlen und zu vollbringen dem Götterähnlichen,
der Güter gefährlichstes, die Sprache dem Menschen
gegeben, damit er schaffend, zerstörend, und
untergehend, und wiederkehrend zur ewiglebenden,
zur Meisterin und Mutter, damit er zeuge, was
er sei geerbet zu haben, gelernt von ihr, ihr
Göttlichstes, die allerhaltende Liebe.

[ Bericht 0% gewijzigd door CharlesKinbote op 14-02-2023 23:25:25 ]
pi_208319039
Part 5, laatste deel, als je weinig tijd of zin heb.

This course traces the steps by which irrational philosophy ended the glorious era of physics that began with the achievement of Isaac Newton. The story takes place mainly in Germany, where, as a result of Kant's influence, physicists turned against Newton and embraced mysticism in the early 19th century. The bankruptcy of this approach led German physicists to positivism, the empiricist side of Kant's coin.Mr. Harriman discusses the Kantian attack on the conceptual foundations of physics that culminated in the subjectivism of relativity theory and in the rejection of causality in quantum theory. No specialized knowledge of physics is required.

I know not whence I came, nor whither I go, nor who I am. I don't like it, and I'm sorry I ever had anything to do with it. I belong to those theoreticians who know by direct observation what it means to make a measurement. Methinks it were better if there were more of them. -Schrödinger.
God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them;
pi_209326345

[ Bericht 100% gewijzigd door 3Abbas op 29-05-2023 12:29:00 ]
pi_211448524
quote:
But the choice between the blue and the red pill is not really a choice between illusion and reality. Of course the Matrix is a machine for fictions, but these are fictions which already structure our reality. If you take away from our reality the symbolic fictions that regulate it, you lose reality itself.
pi_212597816
quote:
Narcissus realizes that he can only see himself, that it's only his own image he is seeing in the water. To see only oneself is a form of blindness, one sees nothing else. And it's because of this that Narcissus cries.
pi_212791296
quote:
I often ask myself the question, "Why? Why insist on deconstructing something which is so good?". And the only answer I have is something which contradicts in myself the desire for this good. [...] It has to do with Necessity itself. Something, someone, some "x", compels me to admit that my desire for good, for presence, my own metaphysics of presence, not only cannot be accomplished, needs its limit; but should not be accomplished. Because the accomplishment, or the fulfillment of this desire for presence would be death itself. The Good, the absolute Good would be identical with death. And Necessity, the one whom I call "Necessity" teaches me - and in a very violent way - to admit that my desire cannot be; that there is no presence, that presence is always divided, split, marked by difference, by spacing, etcetera.
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')