abonnement Unibet Coolblue
pi_48679366
quote:
Op dinsdag 24 april 2007 11:16 schreef Jill-RMC het volgende:
Ze zien er ook ontzettend 'romantic' uit op die foto
Ja, net Newlyweds
pi_48718346
John heeft ff een korte pauze ingelast momenteel... Hij zit alweer in Georgia, met z'n love natuurlijk

Verder kunnen we stemmen voor John in de Top 100 lijst van Time magazine... Hij staat momenteel op plaats 16 (!!), maar dat kan altijd beter natuurlijk

http://www.time.com/time/(...)1030_1612457,00.html

[ Bericht 55% gewijzigd door Numbie op 25-04-2007 21:09:36 ]
pi_48721062
quote:
Op woensdag 25 april 2007 20:57 schreef Numbie het volgende:
John heeft ff een korte pauze ingelast momenteel... Hij zit alweer in Georgia, met z'n love natuurlijk

Verder kunnen we stemmen voor John in de Top 100 lijst van Time magazine... Hij staat momenteel op plaats 16 (!!), maar dat kan altijd beter natuurlijk

http://www.time.com/time/(...)1030_1612457,00.html
Hmm hij zag er ook wel uit alsof hij het nodig had.

*Gestemd.
I'm an assassin and I had a job to do
pi_48789595
Licht Groen it is...

(NOT) WAITING ON THE WORLD TO CHANGE - ENTRY NO. 1

(Preface: Don't get turned off from reading this by any pre-conceived notions you have about the subject matter. I'll make you a deal. When something I write turns you off, then you can click the "x" button and go about your day.)

A year ago this month I wrote a song called "Waiting on the World to Change", in which I tried to express the feelings of helplessness that come with knowing what needs to change in the world but also knowing the futility of trying.

Since that song has been released, there has been one social issue I've kept particularly focused on, silently keeping notes in my mind about what needs to be fixed (and more constructively, how to go about fixing it) while hoping that someone else sharing my exact views would carry out the work without my ever getting involved.

Hey, I'm just being honest.

I'm talking about (see preface!) global warming. Wait! Don't move the mouse. Finger down. Please. Just give me a second. You can watch that video of a cat playing the piano in a few minutes. I just may surprise you with what I'm going to say.

In the "degree of difficulty" column, reversing the effects of global warming is a .5 out of a possible 10, at least in theory. You just get back by reversing the way you came. No accounting for a volatile political world stage, or clashing of belief structures. Just throw this bitch in reverse and we're home.

The trouble is, nobody has managed to come close to bringing this issue to you in a way that doesn't turn you off. At best, it's a bore, and at worst (toilet paper square accounting?) it's insulting to human autonomy.

It seems to me that when it comes to this issue, we've been given only two sides to pick from: side one says the future of global warming does not present a doomsday scenario, almost chuckling the matter aside. Side two says it is a dire issue (which it is), and then goes on to inundate side one with so many separate nakedly-scientific points that they make naivete' seem cozy by comparison.

So here I am, introducing a third side. A laid-back, panic free approach to environmentalism. One that believes the message of "An Inconvenient Truth" is sound, but that it's an incredibly un-fun name for a movie. A side free from the cry of hypocrisy, for it doesn't make sweeping promises. A side that drives an SUV on the way to the grocery store but then produces nylon mesh bags at the checkout line. A side that believes in bringing a change of perspective to our government but letting Carl Rove finish his meal first.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Fans and Friends, I submit to you a third way: Light Green.

No thinking about "offsetting your carbon footprint". No rallies. No brow-beating people who think the Earth just has a fever. Pick one thing to change this year, and keep the rest of your life the same. After all, the only message the charts with escalating red lines are meant to send is that the red lines have to stop escalating, not that hey have to drop to the bottom of the graph by next Tuesday.

Part of the Light Green approach will be the (attempted) introduction of products that are cheap, easy alternatives to cut down on plastics. In the next 90 days I'm going to see how many of these products I can get produced. If it works, great. If not, you'll at least have blogs to read. I'm going to make this one of the focus points of my blog for the next few months., and hopefully by summer there will be a few items at the merchandise stands that you might not have a problem switching to.

And to anybody ready to cut me down for this, here's my full disclosure: I drive a Porsche SUV, I still drink lots of bottled water, and I will be flying private charter several times during my summer tour. However, my bus has been converted to Bio-Diesel, and I'll be coming up with even more ways to adapt to the Light Green mentality before I set out for the summer.

Now go watch that guy getting nailed in the balls on YouTube, but think about it. It's all you've got to do in order to go Light Green.

JM
pi_48804395
Leuk zo'n Newlyweds marathon op MTV.
pi_48850625
Light Green; leuk bedacht, maar onwerkelijk uiteindelijk... Denk niet dat er ook maar iemand is die er nu anders over gaat denken...
pi_48851262
Nouja ik kan me nu wel mengen in "milieu" gesprekken en zeggen dat ik Licht Groen ben. Ga met mn auto naar mn werk (alhoewel het nog geen 2 minuten rijden is), laat de kraan lopen tijdens het tandenpoetsen, sta uren onder de douche, maar ik neem tijdens het boodschappen doen wel altijd mn eigen tassen mee
pi_48854339
Hij moet zich maar gewoon houden bij dat wat hij het beste doet (zijnde gitaarspelen, liedjes schrijven) vind ik, ipv milieubewuste preken houden...
pi_48854913
Hij verveelde zich vast aangezien JS weer de hort op was. Wilde weer even bewijzen dat ie intelligente dingen aankon
pi_48859230

pi_48859837
quote:
Op maandag 30 april 2007 10:19 schreef Numbie iets.
Nu ben je weer rood. Doe je goed!
Kijk uit malloot, een kokosnoot
pi_48860472
Denk meer Oranje voor Koninginnedag
pi_48862437
quote:
Op maandag 30 april 2007 11:32 schreef Jill-RMC het volgende:
Denk meer Oranje voor Koninginnedag
Precies... Al moet ik zeggen dat het wel een heel vies oranje kleurtje is
pi_48863164
Ja idd...mss moet je even een klacht indienen
pi_48864100
Wil iemand mij Can't Take That Plane en Broken Time eens mailen? Ik krijg alleen maar fake downloads...

mijn nick AT hotmail DOT com
pi_48870398
Jill loves her gossip

van justjared.com:

John Mayer to be GQ Cover Boy
Here are some exclusive shots of singer couple Jessica Simpson and John Mayer on Thursday from the set of his new GQ photoshoot in Atlanta, Georgia.
Mayer will be featured on and upcoming cover of GQ magazine cover with the Atlanta skyline as the backdrop. (In 1998, after dropping out from Boston’s prestigious Berklee College of Music, Mayer created a large, and devoted fan base in Atlanta as an acoustic performer for live music venues.)
One fan photo of John and Jessica from the day before below…

Foto's
pi_48873849
quote:
Op maandag 30 april 2007 20:36 schreef Jill-RMC het volgende:
Jill loves her gossip

van justjared.com:

John Mayer to be GQ Cover Boy
Here are some exclusive shots of singer couple Jessica Simpson and John Mayer on Thursday from the set of his new GQ photoshoot in Atlanta, Georgia.
Mayer will be featured on and upcoming cover of GQ magazine cover with the Atlanta skyline as the backdrop. (In 1998, after dropping out from Boston’s prestigious Berklee College of Music, Mayer created a large, and devoted fan base in Atlanta as an acoustic performer for live music venues.)
One fan photo of John and Jessica from the day before below…

Foto's
Die 3e foto ook die stond laatst geloof ik op TryJM maar hoe Fucking lang is dat meisje
pi_48873985
Ja idd dat dacht ik dus ook.
Of zoals Margo het vriendelijk verwoordde "Ze lijkt wel een hippo naast JS"
pi_48936948
quote:
John Mayer to Jessica Simpson It’s Me or Your Pals
Celebrity Photos, Gossip, Jessica Simpson

John Mayer to Jessica Simpson It’s Me or Your Pals

Sources tell Star that lovebirds - Jessica Simpson and John Mayer - of eight months looked glum while touring Canada last week because they are bumping heads over her friends!

Jessica Simpson, 26, “misses her friends in L.A., and the easiest way to see them all is to hook up at a club,” says an insider.

But John, 29, “can’t stand the nightclub scene and all the superficiality that goes with it.,” says a source close to John.

The singer was furious when Jessica Simpson was snapped in a cleavage-baring dress while club hopping with pals in L.A. on April 16, says a source. And the two had fought earlier about her May 4 appearance with the Pussycat Dolls in Las Vegas. “I believe John asked Jess to think about what was more important tot her- partying or their relationship.”
Lijkt erop dat iemand weer een beetje rationeel begint te denken...

http://thebosh.com/archiv(...)_me_or_your_pals.php
pi_48937013
Is dit verzand in een Story topic ofzo .
Ik typ straat.
Mijn fashion blog: http://ludosfashionblog.wordpress.com/
pi_48937561
The Village Sessions. Geweldig album.
pi_48939015
quote:
Op woensdag 2 mei 2007 19:24 schreef LudoSanders het volgende:
Is dit verzand in een Story topic ofzo .
We motten op een manier het topic in leven houden.. En aangezien er weinig te melden valt behalve dat hij nog steeds op tour is, val je al gauw terug op dit soort roddelnieuws
pi_48965262
Er zijn nog steeds kaartjes te koop voor zijn tour deze zomer in de VS. Ik dacht dat 'ie langzamerhand wel uitverkocht zou zijn.
pi_48972752
Zullen wel voornamelijk kaarten in de nose bleed sectie zijn
pi_48994907
quote:
John Mayer makes TIME's 100 Most Influential People of 2007

John made place 15 of 100 on the TIME 100 artists and entertainers section!

Here's TIME's text about him, written by Josh Tyrangiel:

John Mayer doesn't radiate courage. With his sunken eyes and a wardrobe you might generously call agoraphobic chic, his aura of passivity is an artistic achievement. Factor in Mayer's Grammy-winning ode to helplessness, Waiting on the World to Change, and it's tempting to dismiss the 29-year-old as the latest figure in a disturbing cultural phenomenon: the rock star as wuss.

Listen to his music, though, and you'll discover that Mayer wields sincerity like a pitchfork. His empathetic voice and emotional fearlessness elevate songs like Your Body Is a Wonderland and Daughters from pop ballads into more meaningful territory; give them half a chance, and during vulnerable moments, they'll be your friends for life. Sincerity has also led him ably down the mine-strewn path (for a white boy from Connecticut) from pop to the blues. Mayer may never have seen the inside of a juke joint, but he knows that the blues are less about melanin than about truth and technique, which explains why Eric Clapton, Buddy Guy and B.B. King have called on him for guitar playing that matters.

Mayer has friends in some very odd places—go on, name another person with Steve Jobs, Kanye West and Jessica Simpson on speed dial—and where his burgeoning celebrity may take him is a subject he ponders in a good regular column for Esquire ("Music Lessons with John Mayer") and on the only musician's blog not written by a publicist. If reading's not your thing, check out his response on YouTube to Ryan Seacrest's questions about Simpson; dude's pretty funny too. Whatever waits in his future, you can bet Mayer will find a way to sing about it truthfully.

http://tryjm.blogspot.com(...)-times-100-most.html
abonnement Unibet Coolblue
Forum Opties
Forumhop:
Hop naar:
(afkorting, bv 'KLB')